Sword in Moonlight[Discontinu...

By EarpEnforcer

After Kokushibo was felled at the hands of the demon hunters he was transported to a strange world where bein... More

Episode 0
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VIII
Episode IX
Episode X
Episode XI
Just A Question
Episode XII(10k special)
Episode XIII
Episode XIV
Episode XV
Episode XVI
Episode XVII
Episode XVIII
Episode XIX
I Am Sorry
The Rewrite

Episode VII

2.2K 74 16
By EarpEnforcer

"Huh", Kokushibo shouts confused.

"Why do want to do that", Kokushibo asks loudly confused.

Himeno doesn't answer and laughs after a bit of time.

Himeno climbs onto Kokushibo sitting on his lap.

Kokushibo moves his hands and grabs her hips.

"Oh*hik*", Himeno says with a smile and a hiccup.

Kokushibo lifts Himeno up and moves her off of him and puts on the bed as he stands up and begins to walk away.

"Oh come on Michi~", Himeno says seductively stopping Kokushibo.

Kokushibo walks back to Himeno and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I don't want to because it would be... taking advantage of your drunken state", Kokushibo says calmly.

"Rest Himeno", Kokushibo says before walking away and going into the living room passing a square window.

"I guess I shall stay until she stops... being in that state", Kokushibo says before walking over to the couch after scanning the room and sitting down.

Kokushibo closes his eyes and starts to meditate waiting for the sun to come up.

A time-lapse of the moon going down and the sun rising shows and Kokushibo opens his eyes.

"Well let's get today... over with", Kokushibo says before standing up.

Himeno walks out yawning and sees Kokushibo in the living room.

"So what happened last night", Himeno asks on the balcony with the six eyed demon.

"You were drunk and I brought... you here and you wanted us to do it", Kokushibo sumerizes.

"Oh", Himeno says looking down as she begins to light a cigarette. "Did we".

Kokushibo looks at the green haired woman with a clear look of confusion. "No because since I... wasn't drunk it would seem like I would be taking advantage of your state", Kokushibo says looking out into the horizon.

"Aww didn't know Michi cared about me like that", Himeno says playfully punching his shoulder.

The phone rings and Himeno goes and grabs it.

"Hi. Yes he is why. OK I understand. Will do bye", Himeno says on the phone.

"Makima called and she wants to see you", Himeno says and Kokushibo nods before walking to the door silently before stopping at the entrance.

"I guess I shall... see you later", Kokushibo says before walking off.

Himeno sighs before removing the cigarette from her mouth and blowing out the smoke.

"What a nice guy", Himeno says before laughing a bit.

Timeskip to Kokushibo and Makima on an elevator of some sort leading down below the Public Safety beurue.

"So why did you call me here", Kokushibo asks Makima who turns her head to the demon.

"We are here to get you a devil contract", Makima says making Kokushibo hum in wonder.

The elevator stops and Kokushibo walks through the hallway with dozens of doors lining the walls then he looks forward seeing another door at the end of the hallway.

"Now be careful this one can be a little aggressive", Makima says before typing in a code on the door then opening it allowing Kokushibo inside before the door automatically closes.

Blue light awakens as the door closes revealing a creature coated in lightning.

Wherefore has't thee ent'r'd mine own domain

A booming voice ripples across the room.

"To make a contract", Kokushibo says and the lightning creature laughs loudly.

Wherefore wouldst I maketh a contracteth with a being as base as thee

"I offer my flesh and blood... when I use your abilities", Kokushibo says and the being raises a hand to its chin.

And wherefore shouldst I accepteth this dealeth

[A/N: I'm just as confused as you are]

"My body regenerates faster... than the eye can blink", Kokushibo says and the being looks interested.

Fine anon I shalt grant thee the pow'r of lightning

The being says before a powerful bolt of lightning strikes Kokushibo in the chest and he grunts in pain.

Kokushibo is raised off the ground as more lightning enters his chest and the lightning devil laughs hysterically.

After 30 seconds of this the lightning stops and Kokushibo drops to the ground on his knees as the lightning devil laughs more and he disappears into the shadows of the room and the lightning surrounding the creature dies out.

Kokushibo's chest is smoking and his kimono catches fire at some places before being put out by his hands as he stands up and purple sparks surround his blade as he unsheathes it.

The door opens and Kokushibo walks out as his clothes start to repair.

[A/N: Yes demon clothes are made of their flesh]

Makima walks up to Kokushibo as he sheathes his sword slowly.

"So how did it go", Makima asks the demon.

"I gained power from the lightning devil which I know... how to use well since I trained someone who did have lightning based powers a few years ago", Kokushibo says as they walk to the elevator.

"Well that's good isn't it", Makima asks as they step on the elevator platform and it moves up.

The two stop conversation as they had nothing else to talk about until Makima remembered something.

"Ah I have to go to Tokyo to talk to the people there for reinforcements", Makima says and Kokushibo is silent.

"You never told me the rest about the demons Kokushibo", Makima says and Kokushibo looks at her in the corner of his eyes.

"Well demons after eating a certain amount of people gain their own... abilities known as blood demon arts", Kokushibo says and Makima looks over at him.

"The moons that I make are my blood demon art and it is... unique to me and me alone", Kokushibo says and Makima nods.

"How did demons grow in numbers did they naturally reproduce like humans", Makima asks making Kokushibo stare at her in utter confusion.

"No. We didn't. We grew in numbers due to... the leader, me, upper 2, and upper 3", Kokushibo says and Makima nods.

"How exactly did that happen", Makima asks and Kokushibo sighs.

"We gave them our blood which turns them into demons", Kokushibo says and Makima nods before the elevator stops at the top.

"I shall go find Aki and his group just to... let you know", Kokushibo says before walking away from the red head.

Makima looks at the demon as he walks away with a smile before turning to a neutral face and heading to another elevator leading to her office.

Makima makes it to her office looking at the bright purple plant making it's home in a pot near her desk as she begins to get ready.

"I wonder how he would react to an entire leaf touching his skin", Makima asks herself before walking out leaving a visual of her office.

Kokushibo walks on the sidewalk for a bit until passing an alleyway and dodging a dome shaped piece of lead zipping past his face.

"Oh shit", a man says as Kokushibo slowly turns his head to the man holding a pistol.

Kokushibo faster than the blink of an eye pulls his sword out and stabs the man in the right shoulder pressing him up against the brick wall.

Kokushibo's sword breaks as the man cries out in pain and the sword regenerates and he stabs his other shoulder and breaking the sword before it regenerated again.

"Stay. Here", Kokushibo says menacingly before jumping off into the sky seeing a fox like creature pop out of a building a few blocks away.

"Aki", Kokushibo says as he lands on a building and jumping towards the building with the Fox now gone.

Kokushibo flies to the building as he sees Aki holding a needle like blade fighting facing off against a man with katana's in his arms and head.

Kokushibo lands as the man crouched down.

"Huh a new fighter has entered the fray", the Katana man says before vanishing and reappearing where Kokushibo landed as the dust surrounding him dispersed.

From where they stand Kokushibo is clashing blades with the katana man as he looks unamused.

"Too slow", Kokushibo says before pushing the man away from him and looking behind him seeing a wounded Himeno and Power slowing down the bleeding.

Kokushibo feels a flame light up inside him as his expression changes from unamused to clenched teeth and veins popping.

"You", Kokushibo says pointing his blade at the Katana man. "You are to die today", Kokushibo says looking at him with a rage filled stare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.7K 22
(Y/N) (L/N) is a human who has nothing to do with devils. Yet he still finds himself in the middle of all of it! It could be because he has close fri...
236K 4.6K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
85K 3.1K 20
Haw far are you willing to go, for the sake of what you desire? And who are you willing to please, as long as you get what you want? #1 in Chainsawma...
1.8K 43 12
ღ... "i love you cursed or not.." "even if i died more than twice..?" ღ... aki hayakawa was forced to get a j...