Skye's sister - AOS

By skye_daisy_quake

When the team tries to throw Lucy off the bus they discover secrets from her heritage. Secrets that help Skye... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

1.4K 51 6
By skye_daisy_quake

There was a flash of blue light and a man appeared. Skye's focus was instantly drawn to his eyes or rather where his eyes should be. "As you can see, I am like you, I am special." Gordon informed Skye.
.........
That was the first memory that rushed into Skye's mind when she awoke half naked on a table covered in sparkling needles. "You're awake" stated a man, who would later be introduced as Lincoln. "Lucy?" said Skye in a raspy voice. "She's safe" then due to the process she was undergoing she fell back asleep.
.........
It had felt like so long when Lucy made her way towards Jiaying.
"Is she here" Jiaying questioned. "Yes, she's with Lincoln in one of the transitioning rooms"
"Good, you have done well my girl"
"Can I see her" Lucy was hesitant to ask as she didn't want to put Jiaying in a foul mood.
"Of course"
.........
"Lucy" Skye exclaimed in joy. "How are you"
"I'm okay, but more importantly, how are you feeling with the whole transitioning process" replied Lucy
"To be honest I am feeling pretty drowsy but am starting to feel better, I no longer feel like my body is vibrating and I am going to explode"
"Thats great, you're doing so well"
...
May walked into Coulsons office. "Hello May, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit"
"Skyes gone"
"Come again"
"I called her at 0900 hours and it rang through, so I logged onto the surveilance feed and there is no one there"
"Oh no, what can we do, I failed her, I should never of sent her away, I know it was for everyones safety but May, what do we do"
"We find her"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 34.1K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...