It Cant Be You- Charles Lecle...

By leclercs_16

The one where Charles Leclerc meets Carlos Sainz's baby sister and the spanish driver is their biggest shippe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5~ Angry woman
6
7
8~ getting older
9
10
11
12~Vent'anni
13
14
15-It cant be you
16
17
18
19
20
21~Make you feel my love
22
23
24
25
26
Finale
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
Carlos story!!!

Fading (New story!)

3.3K 27 0
By leclercs_16

Hey guys!! I just published the first 5 chapters of my new story. It is called "Fading" and it's going to be about LANDO!!!🧡

I am very happy with how it is turning out and excited about what is to come. I leave you here the prologue and if you are interested you can read it now in my profile.

Thank you very much anyway! 🥰

"They have known eachother for years. They had it all, they had it all they said but why cant she remember it?

She forgot everything, for her, all their years together disapeared. Will they be able to be who they used to be?

But what exactly was what they had before? For her, the last 6 years didnt even exist. Will he be able to make her remember?

Everything was fine that morning. How can everything change in just a couple of seconds?

The person he had known, the person he loved is fading in front of his eyes. Will he convince her that their story is worth living twice?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 32.8K 142
where Charles Leclerc marries the wrong girl in Vegas •••• social / real life
14.4K 274 29
On the first day of the 2023 year when they were going back home from his mother's house, Charles and Marta with their daughter Valentine had an abso...
783K 25.3K 54
The entire world knows Zhang Yuxin for what she does best - writing love songs. Every single song she puts out is able to relate to someone out there...
13.4K 204 15
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦 'Charles Leclerc was seen exiting a restaurant with another driver's sister Avery Deanne, a singer from Australia' Did Char...