5~ Angry woman

I left a kiss in Charles' cheek and got out of my car. His words are repeating themselves in my head. I enter my house trying not to awake anyone since they seem to be already sleep, every light of the house already off.

I stop in my traks when I reach the living room. There in a corner is still the old keyboard i liked to used when I was little until my parents decided to gift me a piano, forgeting the keyboard even existed. I had no idea they had keept it all this years.

I take it from it's stand and bring it with me to the garden. I wouldnt want to awake anyone with this as I know it will probably wont result in anything. I sat down on the grass and start playing a random tune.

-This feels stupid- I said as I try tune after tune. Finally something seems to stick out from everything else and I start writing.

**Play Angry woman by Ashe for a better reading**

-Hey baby why dont you smile you have such a pretty face- I sing as I remember all the times she had me do photoshoots or interviews without a single hour of sleep in my body.

-Im about to set my world on fire- the events of last week come flooding back to me- I smashed my glass on the bar guess Ive got carried away, oh well- years of frustation and resentment bottled up inside me- You told me: nobody likes an angry woman i always say the things I shouldnt- I was never enough for them- Oh, what a shame my tonguе's not tied-  I'm not that little girl they've been exploiting. Im not going to keep quiet for them.

-Lately you're eating your words, you said my sound wasn't pop (Enough, enough for you)- I write another verse as I remember the countless meetings were they took apart my music, my image and my relationships trying to build the perfect ilusion of who I was so they could sell it.

-This song's not even about you. Bet you'll think that it was, but it's not.- this song is about everything they took away from me. Everything I had and lost for being naïve and young.

-Thank you very much for the let-down
Used to want your love but it ran out
Used to give a fuck, but I don't now
But I don't now, but I don't now- Im tired of caring about what others think. This is not why I started singing. Who would have thought how bittersweet this will taste.

-You can do whatever you want
I'll do whatever I like- I play the last note and take a moment processing everything. I dont even know what hour it is but I can start seeing the sun rising. I noticed I didnt even put on my pijama since I was wearing las night's clothes.

But my mind was no longer cloudy, not a drop of alcohol in my body, my mind was completely clear, I hadn't felt like this for a long time, as if I could finally breathe clearly.

I quickly gather my things and enter the house again leaving behind the keyboard. As I reached the kitchen on my way to my room I noticed my mother was already awake.

-Already awake sweetheart? I havent listened to you coming down- She asked while sipping her morning coffee giving me a questioning look.

-I just came here for- I look around in search for an excuse- My charger- I exclaimed reaching for a random charger on a table- Good night... I mean morning- My mother looks at me strangerly and i just turn around and climb the stairs as fas as posible closing the door to my room after me. I fall into my bed and start dialing the number I just added today.

*Calling Charlie🏎️*

-Liv its 6 am whats wrong- the monegasque said not being able to finish the sentence as I stop him.

-You were right Charlie- i explaimed happily.

-I know, Im always right- he responded proudly- What Im right about exactly?

- I wrote a song - i said- you were right I sat down and just wrote and wrote and then i took my old keyboard I dindt even know my parents kept it. Have you come home do you know what keyboard Im talking about?- i continue almost without breathing- The keyboard doesnt matter i havent written like this in 2 years Charles. I havent wrote a single song in 2 years and I have just wrote a song in one sitting and I feel fucking amazing.

-Just stop for a minute Olivia have you slept anyting? I left you not more than 4 hours ago you need to sleep something - he asked worried - I promise you can tell me every detail about this once you wake up .

-Go on a date with me - I said without thinking it twice - I promise I'm thinking straight despite being sleep deprived just...pick me up this afternoon and I will show you around the city.- I propose hoping he says yes- Do you know how alive I feel right now? I want to make it up for you let me show you my city- i hold my breath waiting for his answer.

- Yeah of course I will go on a date with you- the driver answered after a moment.

-Really?- i asked not being used to this situations- I mean you dont have to say yes just because Im your teammate's sister I will compleately understand if you just want to enjoy your vacation on your own dont feel pressured- I cant finish my rambling because Charles stoped me.

- Liv calm down Im being serious I'd love taking you out on a date, okay?

-I will be the one taking you around since you dont know the city but yeah sure okay- i chuckle.

- Sleep well Martin, I will see you later - he said sweetly.

- Rest some more too Leclerc, I'll talk to you when I wake up.

I end the call looking at the time on my phone, 6:35 am, no wonder why my mother looked so surprised to see me awake. I change into my pijamas and prepare to finally go to sleep.

@ oliviamartin has posted a story