Desert Commander

By sweet_omega_

Oman married a homeless girl to protect her from this cruel society. At first, he was beyond frustrate by thi... More

prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

4

20.2K 689 65
By sweet_omega_

Fatima covered Tara from head to toe. Not a single skin of her was visible.

"Forgive me, Tara. I cannot take care of you any longer, but promise me you will not forget me."Lacking a handkerchief, she dabbed at her eyes with the back of her robe's sleeve.

Fatima felt as though she was sending a part of herself away. No doubt they had met just a month ago, but those days were something Fatima ever needed.

"Don't cry" taking Fatima's hand in her hands, she said. Her eyes were filled with tears.

While they both were weeping into each other's arms. Hussain and Oman were talking at a distance from them; it was hard to hear what they were whispering.

"Stay with the caravans. In this way, it will be hard for shahbaz to find you among other people. Few days ago, i saw Shahbaz's men roaming around in the streets. He is suspicious about you hiding in this area"

"Hm, you are right. It's better i remain disguised. Escort Fatima to her house after our leave"

"Don't worry about Fatima. You just take care of Tara and yourself," Hussain said, patting his shoulder.

"We'll be going now" Oman said.

"Allah will protect you," Hassan prayed with both hands in the air while he looked up at the sky.

"Fatima, we have to go," Oman announced while loading his baggage camel with things he needed.

Tara felt her heart sink. She has to leave this place, as her father left and never came back.

Walking toward Oman, her eyes clashed with his, who was also looking at her with a cold glint.

Soon, Oman's eyes drifted to Fatima as she came in front of him. Tears were flowing like a waterfall from her eyes.

"It's not like you will never see her again." Oman patted Fatima's head.

"Write me letters and look after this little Djinn," she said in response.

When God made him, he omitted to give him a heart. Fatima couldn't do anything about this.

There was no affection in his eyes. Cold, reserved. That's what he was.

Fatima bid her farewell with a warm hug. He turned toward Tara and lowered himself to wrap his arms around her waist.

She felt every hard line on his tanned arm while pushing her up. He placed her on Camal, legs either side of the camel.

Oman pulled the camel's ropes to make it stand up. When the camel started moving, her eyes instantly found Fatima's eyes. She smiled and lifted her hand in farewell. Oman, too, looked at her sister and nodded at her with thin lips.

Passing the bazaar, she saw a bakery where she was lost. Now it seemed this place snatched loved ones. Fatima was snatched away from her too quickly.

Sand submerged the oman's riding boots as he walked along the camel. His aura and his entourage were too well built.

He looked at Tara; her face was covered with a grey scarf. Only her eyes were visible; those hazel eyes looked dead now.

Tara was well aware of his deathly stares. Yet, when their eyes met, she glared and looked away.

Their journey had just started, and he was sweating profusely as the heat of the sun was intensifying. When they were in full desert land, his legs were giving up. So he sat behind Tara on a camel. Tara was nervous the whole time. She felt herself folding up inside.

After covering a journey of two hours, Tara stared twisting in her seat. she was not comfortable like this.

She turned back, and her eyes moved across his chest and stomach.

Their eyes met. Oman raised an eyebrow in question. She shook her head and turned her head forward. Her ears became red with embarrassment.

After a while she again started twisting and tried looking at the thing behind her. But there was nothing but him and his tented pants. Afterwards, she dropped the idea.

For Oman, it was worse, as he was hard like rock just because of her nonstop movements.

This time he placed his hands on her waist to stop her movement. Her soul left her body when he touched her thin waist.

For next two hours she sat like a statue.

Her small frame was covered by Oman's broad body, making sun jealous as the blistering sunlight was not falling on her.

The faint rustle of whispering sand, shifting surfaces, and the desert itself stretched far away. It was overwhelming and beautiful, but scary too. All they could see were yellow sand dunes.

As the dusted evening was falling already. Oman decided to take a break.

"Tara, come here," he called Tara, who was touching their camel's fur.

Head bent low, she obediently started walking toward him. Her walk was like a tortoise. It somehow made Oman irritated. She was making him angry on purpose. Why not? He was the sole reason she had to leave Fatima behind.

"Eat bread," he said on a dry throat.

He had bread in his hand and extended it forward. She shook her head negatively. For a time neither one spoke and sat there quietly, looking at each other's faces.

She acts as though he was going to snap at her any next moment, strike her and she war ready for it.

He pinched the tip of his nose and sighed.

"I want you to respond properly. Every time, don't just shake your head like a dumb," he said in a hard voice.

He didn't want to scold her, but he desperately wanted to hear her voice. She usually talked with Fatima only. But in front of him, she became a scared lamb. She was so shy of him.

Tears were glistening in her eyes. His hateful words made her realise how scary that big man was.

Oman looked around just to avoid her gaze. But she still looked at him intensely, tears falling from her eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that" Oman asserted, shaking his head.

"Now eat. I won't give you any to eat later," he said strictly, and he pushed the bread toward her.

She wiped her tears aggressively with the back of her hand.

Feeling irritated, he pulled her by the hand. She jerked away from his hold and ran away from there.

Clenching his jaw. "What a wicked little thing," he told himself, and took a big bite of bread, his eyes still on her.

Oman knew she was missing home; those streets were her home. But now her fate was with her husband. She has to accept it.

They were again on their path.
In the distance, the tops of the palm trees of the Oasis were visible. Tara's excitement was on another level, as she had never seen anything like this before.

She wriggled on her seat, her back hitting the front of Oman.

"Calm down, monkey, we are close," she said, and she sat still.
The temperature started to fall really fast. They had reached the Oasis, where the first night was to be passed.

The clustering palm trees were mesmerizing. Oman established a tent with the things he had carried along.

It was much smaller, but they could perfectly fit into it, but the problem was that Tara was not comfortable being around him; sleeping beside him was really a big thing for her. The prospect of being alone with him made her so nervous.

They dined quietly, with calmness surrounding them.

He hung the lantern on the hooks of the tent. Soon the place was lit up with dim light. She curled into a ball, scared a bit.

Is she feeling cold?

He pulled a blanket over her body, covering her properly so she wouldn't get chilled in the deserted night.

Hurriedly, she pulled a blanket over her head.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He wanted to make sure he could lay down there.

As usual, she didn't say anything.
not again how I am going to deal with her. She is worse than a child.

He pushed himself out of the tent and lit a fire of brushwood in front of the tent. He sat alone in the moonlight.

Looking at those flames, he found himself in deep thoughts, thinking about his past. His whole life passed before his eyes like a long ribbon.

His own best friend cheated on him. He blamed Oman for murdering Sultan's younger brother, and Sultan ordered to kill him.

He was despised in his own country. Whatever he had, he lost. As a young adult, he defiled himself with many women. He grew up with beautiful and seductive women around him.

Being a commander the last thing he needed was the distraction of a beautiful woman. But then a beautiful lady came in the scene, Humaira.

She was a lover who was much more beautiful than anyone could imagine and sharp as a knife. Who was so in love with him. Oman wanted to give her a respected life in society, but marriage was not on his mind.

Despite his cold behaviour she was ready to leave everything for him.

She claimed to love him. But would she also have looked at him with the judgement eyes like everyone else. When he was being accused of the murder of Sultan's younger brother. He wanted to know.

He remembers how Humaira used to give him blowjobs to help him release stress. She knew how to please him. Oman was an animal in bed, and only she could taint his beast. 

Oman liked her because she never cried like other weak girls. She could handle him and his hard fucking.
Looking down at his midriff, he sighed. His wood was erected. His eyes went to a tree hidden behind long bushes. He projected his head into the tent to make sure tara was sleeping. 

He went behind the tree and sat below it. Opening his pants, he reached down to free his long shaft. It sprung out instantly. He grabbed it softly and massaged the throbbing head.

He never imagined he would do something like this when his newlywed wife was lying in his tent.
He rubbed his dick hard and fast until his muscles stiffened. He imagined the naked Humaira below him and him thrusted into her like an animal.
He was about to release when he heard a loud voice. For a second, all the colours left his face.

"Oman" it was his name.

He heard it clearly. Again, it came back.

He fastened his pants and hurriedly ran toward the tent. But Tara was not there. A cold feeling erupted in him. He was scared that something might has happened to her.

"Oman," he again heard his name, coming from a distance. The voice was tender and shaky, like a kid was calling him.

He followed the voice. He saw a small body standing near a Lake.

"Tara," he called her softly to check if it was his wife.

She looked behind her with a jerk and pushed her legs, running to him. She crashed her soft body into his hard one.

"Oman," she said meekly. It was the first time she called him by his name. Her voice was beautiful.

"What happened? Why are you outside?" Frustration was leaking from his voice.

He pushed her away at an arm's distance.

She looked up at him. He was really tall. She bowed down and said nothing.

He looked down at her trembling figure. He sighed. This little minx for getting on his nerves.

!!****!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 674 16
What happens when a 15 year old girl gets married to a 22 year old guy? Will this age gap of 7 years bring differences in them or bring them closer...
115K 8.2K 53
Completed!!! Ps. This is unedited but it'll be edited soon enough. She doesn't want to get married now. He has been searching for the right girl for...
877 174 32
Where she falls for him and he leaves her hanging. Where he falls for her and she weds another. Where he saves her and he is injured. Where she f...
632K 51.2K 73
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...