13

"Did he kidnap you?" At this point, Tara knew what Daria was thinking.

Oman wasn't like this; even though his temper was bad, he never hurt her. I just spanked her, but she didn't count it as harassment. He punished her for being around unknown men. 

"He is my husband," she said shortly, shaking her head. 

Daria was shocked and amused at the same time. She didn't think this could turn out like this. 

Oman heard their conversation. He was about to come inside to call Tara, as they had to leave. But he stood outside like a creep to hear what his wife thought of him. She claimed him as her husband without hesitation. 

He smiled.

He wanted to go inside and kiss her hard in front of Daria to show his rights towards her. 

"What, is it true?" Then why both of you lied to us?" she pointed her hand toward her in a dramatic way. 

At this, Oman walked inside, as it was his place to explain the truth to them. 

Both of their heads jerked toward Omar when he came inside. Daria was displeased and thinned her lips. 

"I am sorry that I lied about our relationship. Actually, we needed a shelter. Soldiers were behind us, and I am not a criminal. If you want to tell everyone, You can" 

Daria looked into his eyes and only saw sincerity in them. Then she looked between Oman and Tara. Daria could clearly see worry in Tara's pretty eyes. 

"Don't worry, Tara, I won't tell anyone," she turned towards Oman.

"But you should speak the truth." Don't tell me you are ashamed of her." She shook her head in disgust.

"I am not ashamed of her," he said, clenching his jaw. 

"Tara, let's go," one nod from Tara. Oman sprinted out of the tent, with Tara tailing behind him. 

A pleasant breeze ruffled Tara's skirt as she talked with Daria one last time. Oman pinched the tip of his nose as he sighed, cursing the lack of time they had. Still, their talks were not coming to an end. 

"These women really talk a lot," Khalid chuckled a little. 

"Tara is not a woman. She's a girl," Oman squeezed his eyes a little. 

"Well, she is your woman, I meant to say," he smirked. Like Daria, he had also become a detective and was having doubts. At the end, he confronted Oman, and Oman had to tell the truth. 

with a trembling voice. "Oman, I am sorry." I misunderstood the situation. "I just want to request that you take care of..." She was cut off abruptly. 

"She is my wife, as you have found out." "You don't have to worry about her well-being," his icy words clearly stated she belonged to him. 

He grabbed Tara from her waist and placed her on the camel. They said their goodbyes as the camel started to walk, leaving behind his padded footsteps. Tara looked behind her and waved at Daria. 

Another loved one left behind She knew this was her destiny, and she had to accept it. Then she looked at Oman. 

"What if he also left me?"

She had been discontent since morning, ignoring him. She definitely decided to stay away from him after realising he was no good for her. He didn't want her precious eyes on anything other than him. 

Oman wasn't liking the way she kept her head low most of the time. She was hurt. Again, she was the same old Tara, who was silent and withdrawn. 

On the other hand, it was better for both of them to stay away from each other, as he didn't know when he would lose his sanity and claim her completely.