28

Her face was lifted above admiring the shining stars. She had tingling sensation traveling from her neck down to her body because of his intense gaze.

She visibly shuddered but still pretended not to have any notice of his prey eyes on her.

She squeezed her caftan and  hesitantly took a glance at him.
His divine appearance made him appear no less than any Sultan. Moonlight shimmered on his chocolate-colored skin.

Her heart gave a little flutter.

She had a feeling of licking his smooth Veiny neck. Her eyes travelled up to his face. Suddenly, his hard facial expressions made her realise what she was thinking and then, she pulled her eyes away from his intense stare.

But, she longed to stare into his eyes again. She felt her heart pound and her cheeks burned. She side ways glances at him and she swears to God as her breath hitched. With his vicious eyes, he was still  staring at her intently.

Yes she wanted his eyes on her but she was unsure of why he would gaze at her as if she were a piece of meat and he was starving for days.

Was there something on her face?

She was going to ask him when he spoke up out of the blue, unsettling her.

"you should sleep now" he got up, ignoring her piercing eyes.

Why does he sound so upset?

What happened to him suddenly. She thought. He was being so sweet a while ago and agian he put up an invisible wall between them.

Her heart completely crashed into a pile of shattered pieces. She wasn't certain if he was mad with her or had lost interest in her.

He was maintaining a distance between them as if she was some kind of disease. She had a very different feeling about all this. But didn't knew whom to blame. Him, for hurting her. Or it should be her, who showed her attitude and ignored his repeated requests for forgiveness.

He walked toward fire. Gathering the remaining meat

"Can we sleep together?" Her voice sounded so tiny.

No answer was given.

She literally saw his jaw twitched. He didn't even look her way. Now she desperately wanted his attention at this point?

"I am scared" she tried again.

He gave her a furious glance.

"I told you to sleep. Don't defy me" he said stepping closer to her sitting form.

She clutched her caftan in fear.

He examined the fear in her eyes. He cursed aloud.

"Go back there" he pointed toward the tent.

"No, you sleep with me please" she said standing at her postion.

He grabbed her forearm and yanked her towards him.

"What do you think of yourself, huh. You want me to pursue you all the time and pamper you. I had enough with you tantrums. Now I know that you are not any kind of innocent that I previously thought you of. You know how to make me crazy" he clenched her jaw and continued.

"You told me to stay away from you and yet now you want to sleep with me"

Did she said something wrong. He was her husband and they can sleep together.  Numerous times, they shared a bed. He was never upset with her, though. She didn't understand.

"I was scared that's why....."

He pushed her away and gave her a hateful look. He walked away in the unknown direction.