3

She saw a room engulfed in darkness. Yuris pushed her onto an old rug. Her body was shaking with fear.

She looked around in a hurry noticing everything. Old carpets and rugs were placed here and there, except that, there was nothing else.

"she is beautiful. I want her now," Yuris said impatiently while pushing her onto the rug.

He hovered over her and pushed her shoulders onto the surface of the rug. At this point, she was screaming but the monster was allured by those screams. Her miserable state was pleasing him.

"Yuris, don't be impatient. We are still in line," a fat man said, eying her struggling figure.

"Brothers wait outside. I will be the first to devour her." Yuris rasped.

"Yuris, you are a b*st*rd. You alone want to take her sweetness. Don't you?" The other two laughed hard.

He pulled her into a fierce embrace that was drawing her shaking limbs closer and closer against his own pulsating body.

"Now little one we are alone. If you will not shout I will be gentle," he said as he grabbed her shirt and tried to pull it off of her body but she clutched it.

"Let me remove it girl"

Because she was not allowing him to remove her shirt. He stripped it from her chest, making her scream in horror.

"you are such a beautiful girl, my dear," his eyes were scanning her form.

Her sobs were mixed with her screams-painful and terrified.

she didn't know how long she could keep trying as she writhed in his arms.

His eyes burned deeper and immovable. Tara didn't like it; instead, she liked Oman's eyes on her.

Yuris placed his head in the crook of her neck and tried to smell her. Then he bit on her neck and licked her neck with his scorching lips and tongue.

She didn't know what he was doing to her.

"So sweet," he grunted with his dirty voice.

She endured the first touch by a man she ever received. He sniffed her neck like an animal.

Tara circled her head around, looking here and there. She noticed a metallic vase kept near the rug.

She extended her hand to grab it. When he was busy devouring her, she tried many times to reach the vase. Successfully grabbing it, she smashed it on his head with full force. He backed away from her. His eyes were wide with, instant fury accelerating in him.

He backed away from her. His eyes were shocked, and instant fury accelerating in him. There was murder in his eyes.

His hand immediately grabbed his head to check for any injury where she hit him; to his surprise, he saw blood on his thick fingers.

Tara was shocked herself. She never dared to hit someone before. What if he died? She murdered him.

Because of the blow to the head, the man fell unconscious. She took her chance and ran toward the old wooden door, but it was locked from the outside. She heard the three men talking to each other laughing beastly as they were still standing outside at the door.

Those men didn't know what was happening inside. They thought Yuri was moaning and groaning in pleasure, so they didn't interrupt him.

Tara glanced at Yuris, who was lying on the floor unconscious.

Tara noticed a small window. Hurriedly, she went there. Forcibly opened the window. Luckily, it opened.

She didn't think twice as climbed through the window. The next moment, her feet touched the sand. She looked around but only saw desert and abandoned land.