𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕝-𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

By DeepImagines

SOULTIES; ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ/ᴀᴍʙᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖... More

Introduction:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
25. Prt.2
Recommendations by DEEPIMAGINES
THANK YOU💜

19.

3.6K 119 40
By DeepImagines

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Jin.

we were getting our makeup done for the talk show and tae kept giggling and wiggling side to side in his seat. I frowned pinching his leg

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲"

he frowned at me and before he could respond jk came skipping past us over to where jimin was sitting while singing

Jungkook: 𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝚄𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁, 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙶𝙶𝙶𝙶

Jimin lifted his head before throwing his head back and singing

Jimin: 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙴𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙴 𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝚄𝙿𝙿 𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵

I tried very hard not to crack a smile. I guess us giving her space was working. After Namjoon told Lia we were going to leave Olivia alone and let her protect her piece. He expressed that we thought us trying to form a bond with her was bothering and we didn't want to cause her anymore pain. 

But lia ended up coming over and telling us that Olivia was doing fine just head deep in her music. she said she thinks the time to herself inspired her and she could see her coming around to the idea of being mated to us. 

she shared with us the two songs Olivia planned to release and honestly it made us so happy. Just hearing her singing put me in a trans and when Namjoon broke down the lyrics to us it made my heart melt. 

So now we waited... with hope and faith that after she finished the music video for her second release she'd come to us and we could start fresh. We know she's busy, so we don't stress ourselves out over when she's going to approach us. 

We could hear the song blasting from yoongi's headphones as he tapped away on his thighs with his fingertips. 

everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I guess things are working out. 

Olivia.

I sat at the table with my brother, his wife and our parents. Him and his wife had invited us all here for lunch. They were a lovely couple honestly. My mom always liked her. You could imagine how much better her and my brother were treated after My rejection. My dad always treated me pretty well tho. 

 Tina my brothers wife smiled

Tina: Oliviaaaa I saw the tiktok you and Ariana Grande made for the song you released... you looked so cute. 

I smiled

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞"

Before I could respond my mom spoke up under her breath

Mom: I listened to the song.. it was alright. I'm surprised Ariana worked with her too. 

I rolled my eyes huffing and my dad sent my mom a glare placing his hand on her arm

Bro: Mom that was mean.... the song was good. Who wouldn't want to work with Olivia. she's talented

His wife nodded

my mom smacked her lips.

Mom: Boy shut up! that girl don't know a damn thing about love. How would she? out here making love songs and for what!?

Dad: That's enough. 

I frowned... I was always so emotionally drained anytime i was around her.

I stood up from my seat.

"𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞."

Mom: There she goes running away from her problems.

I stopped and rolled my eyes then looked at her

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲. 𝐃𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚 𝟗 𝐭𝐨 𝟓 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭"

My brother tried not to laugh while his wife looked shocked with her hands over her mouth 

Dad: Olivia!!

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰!"

Mom: How dare you talk to me like that!!! IM YOUR MOTHER. I RAISED YOU!

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬.. 𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Mom: Oh like your soulmate did you!?

Everything got silent... then i remembered. they don't know. no one does.. No one knows that I found my soulmate. soulmates.... No one knows that they want me. 

Bro: Mom.... that.... that was foul

I raised my hand to him while shaking my head before laughing

"𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨... 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.....𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫"

She gasped standing up and pointing in my face

Mom: I brought you into this world and i could take you out

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

she went to lunge at me but my dad stood up grabbing her

Dad: olivia please..... don't provoke her

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫"

everyone gasped looking me up and down

I never really confront her i just let her say what she says and ignore her.. but im so tired of her

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞. 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲... 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬... 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬.. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟? 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫.... 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬..... 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬"

everyone gasped

Bro: MATES!?

i nodded 

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞"

My mom scuffed

Mom: I heard nothing about this? not in the news not in blogs?

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬"

I got up to leave and as i was walking out the door i heard my moms voice making me turn around and face everyone. her head was tilted to the side

Mom: So.... are you gonna tell everyone? are you gonna announce that you've found them. are you gonna tell us who they are?

I scuffed

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

Mom: So people will actually respect you.... so the industry treats you better.. It's embarrassing to have to tell people my daughter was rejected. I can finally feel confident enough to tell people i have a daughter and that she has mates.

I threw my head back laughing

"𝐍𝐨... 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫.. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝.."

and with that I walked out and to my car... I need to speak to Lia. I haven't brought it up in a while but i miss the boys....

Maybe she can help me figure out when the right time to approach them would be

✿.。.:* ☆Vote and comment your thoughts☆*.:。.✿ |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 660 30
𝕬 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �...
33K 1.1K 43
𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 �...
5.9K 124 18
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝐸𝑢𝑛-𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑇𝑆 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥�...
37.7K 721 20
⭕𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙾𝚄𝙻 𝙰𝚃 𝚡𝚡𝚡 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙷𝙴�...