Lullabies and Balloons

KorikoEgbert által

REMAKING Több

A broken music box
Rage fit
Confession
A Blinded Boy, A Hook, And A Cut
A Mysterious Helper
Recovery
Investigation
Mystery Revealed
Is He Really That Bad?
Jack Reveals the Past...Kinda
Woah
Taking the Bullet
Aware
(Not the story) Important Question
I HAVE DECIDED

New Security Guard

372 9 4
KorikoEgbert által

BB sat snuggling with Jack for most of the day, the time that they weren't they where eating and napping. Night came around and the two where about to lay down to sleep when JJ ran in. "BB! Jack!" "What is it JJ?", BB asks, sitting up. "I was looking in the guards office, and there was a different guy in there!". Jack sat up, looking at her. "Really? What's he look like?" "He has these funny lookin' round glasses and bright orange hair and a lot of freckles.". Jack's eyes widened with surprise. This description actually almost fit the description of the repair man that had fixed his music box earlier. "Was he quite chubby JJ?", he asks, stepping out of the box. She nods "Mhm, and his eyes where green, really pretty green too, like BonBon's eyes.". "Hmmmm, how 'bout we go see him then?", Jack asks, smiling softly. The two nod, going to greet the man.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

673K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
612K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...