The greatest love story that'...

By ViniVidiVici281712

Lily Simons, known as Blue from the girl band "the sweets", decided to leave the band and focus on her mental... More

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈
𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓰𝓊ℯ
𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒯𝓌ℴ
𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
ℱℴ𝓊𝓇
ℱ𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
ℰ𝒾𝓰𝒽𝓉
𝒩𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒯ℯ𝓃
ℰ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒯𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
ℱℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

177 7 0
By ViniVidiVici281712

𝓟𝓞𝓥 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂

We broke the kiss after a while. The whole of Andante was clapping and cheering for us. I turned all red and hid in Will's chest. "Are we running away?" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I was afraid my voice would break if I spoke, so I nodded. Wilbur grabbed my hand and led me out of the cafe. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry signaling me to text him.

I didn't know where it was leading me. I just realized we weren't going to his house. Neither I nor he said a word. I was just thinking. A million thoughts per minute. What about Tommy? He will be angry? What if Will decides it was a mistake? Or maybe it's better? I don't know anymore

Will's grunt snapped me out of my thoughts. In front of me I saw a clearing with a small forest and a house on a tree. "Where are we?" Wilbur clutched the back of his neck awkwardly, "This is my place. Whenever I was sad or angry, I came here. Come inside." I cautiously entered the treehouse, followed by the boy. "It's beautiful here" I smiled "Wait until you see the view" He walked over to the balcony and held out his hand to me. I looked at him uncertainly. "Don't be afraid, nothing will break. I promise." I grabbed his hand. The view was breathtaking. "It's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen" I admired the view. "Yes, the most beautiful" I looked at him and saw that his gaze was directed at me. I tucked strands of hair behind my ears in shame.

"How many lucky girls have you taken here?" I laughed "You know what, it's hard to count" he laughed, then turned serious and added "You're the only one. I've never brought anyone here in my life" I smiled. It made me feel good that I was important to him in some way, since he brought me here.

Wilbur took the blankets and spread them out on the balcony, then lay down and patted the spot beside him, signaling me to join him. I did, and he covered us with more blankets. After a while, I felt him pull me closer and hug me. I snuggled into him. "Will?" "Yes Lily" "I'm glad I'm the only one you took here" I smiled and felt Will's heart beat faster for a moment. "Me too Lily, me too" after these words I felt myself drifting off to sleep. The last thing I remember is Wilbur kissed my forehead and whispered "Goodnight Darling"

---------------------------<3---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 560 30
She was the youngest of the group and he was there to protect her all the time. Tubbos Little sister Lily became a part of his internet friend group...
8.3K 72 18
"but wilbur still knows. he walks up to you and tilts your chin up, "it'll be okay, the storm can't get you when you're inside, i promise," and soft...
25.8K 1.2K 27
Wilbur had it hard. He went from 18, to 25. Seven years without the love of his life with him, who lays in a hospital bed. What happens when she wak...
25.6K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...