๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~๐๐‹๐”๐๐Ÿ’œ
~๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ÿ’œ
~3 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‡๐„๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ÿ’œ
~4 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~5 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~6 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ÿ’œ
~7 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐–๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ÿ’œ
~8 ๐‚๐”๐‹T ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~9 ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‹๐€๐“E๐Ÿ’œ
~10 ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„, ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘E ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~11 ๐†๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ÿ’œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘S ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐ฅ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“S๐Ÿ’œ
~12 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐”๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~13 ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ’œ
~15 ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~16 ๐๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~17 ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~18 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐๐„๐€๐“๐’ & ๐‚๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~19 ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
~21 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~22 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ÿ’œ
~23 ๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~24 ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐Ÿ’œ
~25 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐‹๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE ๐Ÿ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETS๐Ÿ’œ
~29 MIND'S CORE๐Ÿ’œ
~30 PASSION๐Ÿ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~20 ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„?

221 70 110
By Ada_xoxo_

My babies,
I'm so sorry for taking this long.
I won't talk much, I would only show actions from now on, no more promises.

New reader's, I see y'all
I see your votes and everything.

Now let's do this.
70 votes and 300comments
You get your update immediately.
This is one of the major thread I used when I was updating Frenemies back in the days. So let me try it here, if we would go a long way.

Fun Time in the next chapter😂
I missed that exercise, I can't wait to see what you all think.

Do not forget, vote and spam comment. It would trigger the next update.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇲 🇦 🇰 🇪 🇱 🇪 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴍᴀᴋᴇʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ•

I had stalked the page for hours, trying to figure out who was smart enough to play this game. This was a total rip-off of THE EYES. One person kept crossing my mind, none other than that fucking douche Noel. He was a fucking con artist. Deep down he knew I was the one behind THE EYES, I couldn't help but wonder if he was the one behind this, he could pull this stunt, and I knew he could.

There was one way to find out. I needed to poke him a little to see if there would be a reaction to that rip-off of a blog. As each day went by, the love I ever felt for him grew into hatred. Back then I was so wrapped up in his little world, that most times when I think about it, I wish I could lay myself down, and give myself the whip of life. I wanted that power, that power of controversy belonged to me.

I had been caught up with my drama on the blogs, that I hadn't had time to gather juicy updates. I needed the traffic back on my page, that trashy rip-off blog wasn't going to last long, and I was going to make sure of it.

I began typing profusely, fully aware of the drama I was going to stir in school the next day. Though I had a motive, to see if there was going to be shade thrown at me as retaliation.

Noel was that shallow. He loved to feel and act like the mature one, but we both know he was shallow. If he was the one running the blog, he was gonna throw stones. Because deep down, he knew I was the mastermind behind THE EYES, no matter how hard I denied it. I knew he didn't believe me.

Do you know your boyfriend fuck dude too? Dey play. #Playful kids #TheEyes #Tamaraupreye #posted

I smiled, and immediately I posted it, in no time there was gonna be traffic on my page. The fact I tagged both of them to the post. All I had to do was wait.

My phone vibrated, which diverted my attention. Especially when I caught it before it disappeared. I rushed the message immediately. It was from an unknown number, I knew it was him. I had blocked his ass off my WhatsApp. So technically he found another way.

+2347036789037
Fucker! Why are you so obsessed with me? Better take down that post, or I would fuck you up.

I stared at the message, reading it over and over again, for good five minutes. My brain went blank. At that point, I had mixed feelings, about what he meant by that statement. Was he BA Police or not? That was the only thing I was after. Knowing Noel, he would have tried to redeem himself or brought himself down to the level I was, which was shallower, he would have used that platform as a pawn. If there was something about Noel, it was the fact, he would do anything to keep his perfect image. That was one thing you could always use against him.

Noel was a manipulator, and if he had that platform, he could do a lot with it. Noel was a fucking manipulator.

Obsessed,

Obsessed,

Was I obsessed with him?

Was he right?

Those thoughts crossed my mind, while I pushed my laptop away, creating more space for me to lie on my bed.

I thought of the best reply.

Oh! Does he want to suck
my dick?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mr straight as a ruler.

Anxious, I stared at my phone, as I bite my lip. Immediately I saw the two blue thick. More like he was waiting for my response.

+2347036789037
I would rather fuck a madman than go down with you. Bastard, get my name off your motherfucking tongue, or I would deal with you. I'm not joking, stop using me for clout.

Immediately I read his response, I hissed, as I began typing too.

Clout you say? Chelsea come on now,
It's just the both of us here, who are you trying to fool? Someone who knows you or doesn't, you would rather fuck a madman than fuck me, are you suffering from loss of memory
Or do you just feel like running that
thing you call a mouth, we both
know who is obsessed with the other,
we both know who the jealous
mf is. You messed me up, I swear,
I am fucking not gonna let you be
happy, so long as I'm alive. You
of all people know me very well,
I'm gonna fuck up your life the same way you did mine. That's a promise.

I let my breath out, immediately I tapped send, that was when I realized how long I was holding it, and my shaky hands. I hated him so much, the anger and hatred I felt at this point were taking over my whole body completely.

Immediately I saw the two blue ticks in display, he started typing, then stopped, and immediately I saw the last seen, I threw my phone to a corner. At this point, I knew Noel wasn't BA POLICE, which brought me back to square one.

My ringtone brought me back to reality, I sluggishly got up from my bed, trying to reach it, with a tiny hiss.

Onome's name was boldly displayed on the screen. I knew why she was calling, and hell yeah, was I ready to transfer aggression?

"Bitch, stop calling me. And go get a life." I hissed.

There was silence.

"Please. I promise this would be the last time." She sounded dull and weak.

I took a deep breath, before trying to respond.

"Are you fine?" I was concerned. A feeling I despised having for another person. I wanted to be far away from everyone as possible. At this point, I didn't have the strength to care for anyone or feel any sort of affection. Because if there was one thing I couldn't handle. That was rejection and distance.

"I just need the pills. I promise this is the last time." She spoke.

The more she spoke, the more I felt a strong urge of giving in.

"Look, Onome get a life and stop disturbing mine. I have a lot going on with me. It's not all about you, the world doesn't fucking revolve around you. Please fix yourself. Personally..." I stopped.

The silence. I felt bad saying all those things to her. I knew the next thing I had to do.

I hung up on her.

I felt bad. I felt guilty, but why?

I hated myself.

I hated every damn person.

I knew I had no one. I freaking knew that.

I have Liam.

I assured myself that Liam was there for me. The distance was just the barrier.

I pictured Noel, as regrets flooded my mind. I hated the fact, whenever I did something to hurt him, I always went into distress too, because after I achieved my goals. The only thing I felt was regret.

I got my phone and began typing.

Onome, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean all of that, I'm just going through a lot. Just try to sleep, the urge would stop. I cut the link between me and the dealer, currently, I have got none on me, that shit is dangerous. Especially when it becomes addictive.

I tapped send, and took a deep breath, with my phone facing downwards. Immediately I heard a horn, which came directly from my gate. While I wondered who it was, I peeked through my window.

_______________________🖊️

I stared at my oldest sister, Grace, i and Mercy addressed her as Sister Grace we had barely spoken a word to each other. I wondered why she came back home, while I watched her dish two plates of food for the both of us. She had spent her time in the kitchen since she got back.

Dad was rarely home, I guessed my Mum must have told her that. Because I had kept her posted. Deep down I was happy Momma was far away from home because it kept Dad out too. Sometimes I wondered if he only came back home to pour his frustration on her and leave, I wished the conference never ended.

Sister Grace never came home anymore, ever since she gained admission, the same thing Mercy did. Everyone was just running away from home. It was just me and my Mum.

"Your line doesn't go anymore. The one I have." She began, obviously trying to start a conversation.

"Eh, I changed it," I replied in a carefree manner, meanwhile she passed me a plate of rice and beans with fresh fish. I wouldn't deny the fact I hadn't eaten any homemade meals since Momma went to a conference.

"How are you?" She asked in a calm tone.

"Eh, fine," I replied casually while I munched on the food. It was good, the only thing I wanted to do right now concentrated.

"Mummy told me about your overdose. What is your manager doing about it?" She said.

I knew it. Something deep down told me, that was why she was here.

"It won't happen again," I said, trying to cut the conversation off before it began.

I could feel her gaze on me, I could tell she felt uneasy too.

"There is this new mall that got open in artillery." She said with a small smile. "It's been a long we went out together."

"Bloggers are on me. " I responded.

"You won't be spotted." She smiled.

"Sister Grace, don't spend the little money you have trying to please me, I'm not upset with you," I told her honestly. She turned pale immediately, in a swift second smiled at me.

"Come on, go and get dressed." She let out laughers. "I don't mind, besides I noticed, the fridge is empty. Let's get stuff for you, at least till Mum comes back. She is currently at my place."

I knew she didn't miss the shocked expression on my face.

"But she said, it was the conference."

_______________________ 🖊️

Sister Grace was trying her best. I knew that, but didn't have any issue with her. Everyone had their cross the carry. Our family was toxic enough. If I were in her shoes I would have run without looking back, even though the guilt of leaving mum with that evil man was gonna eat me deep.

Eventually, he was going to kill her with his domestic violence.

Most times I wondered how someone could just change in such a blink of an eye. I ended up relating my friends to this.

We were currently at Market Square, Rumuolumini. Like many other locations, Kilimanjaro shared space with them. We ended not going to the new mall in artillery.

"I told you, this one is bigger." Sister Grace commented. She intentionally decided not to go to the branch at Rupokwu, nor the one close to home, which was also large, she claimed this one was just launched. One thing about my sister was how eager she was to try new things, visit new places, and those sorts. She was all for the experience.

"Look at Mrs. Igwe."

I paused, we were still close to her car, meanwhile, I tried to pull my face cap and adjust my hoodie, in a way I wouldn't be noticed quickly. Meanwhile, my gaze met Noel.

They had seen my sister and figured out I was the one with her.

"Look at my girl, Grace." Noel's Mum called out, meanwhile I broke the gaze I and the bastard shared. Giving his Mum my full attention.

"Good evening ma!" I and my sister greeted in Unison. "Noel." My sister acknowledged the bastard, who did the same.

"How is everyone at home?" She asked meanwhile my sister responded to her questions.

"We were on our way to church headquarters, but those twins started acting naughty requesting food." She explained. "Makele, you don't come around again, I was asking Noel the other day if you both were okay?"

I faked a smile, while I told her nothing was wrong. Meanwhile, I and Noel gaze met.

"Do come around one of these days." She said, before giving Sister Grace her full attention. "Please greet your mummy. Let me rush and get something for those kids." She said, giving me one last smile, before walking away, with Noel behind her like a lost puppy.

"Aren't you and Noel in talking terms?" Sister Grace suddenly asked, immediately they were out of sight.

"Ten friends can't walk together in ten years," I responded. She gave me a sour look before she looked ahead.

"What about your other friend? The cute one?" She asked, meanwhile I turned to her, trying to get a picture in mind.

"The one who you said was Monica Anete's grandson?"

Oh, she was talking about Asher.

"We aren't friends," I responded immediately, meanwhile, she gave me an awkward look.

"But you Noel and he always hung out together, did they ice you out?" She asked, upsetting me. I wasn't comfortable with the fact, she was all in my business, so I hastened my steps.

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏɴᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴇʟ•

I was talking to Halimah over the phone when she made mentione of something that the blog BA Police posted, I curiously told her I was gonna call back, while I rushed to see what it was all about.

Sports perfect for bullying a student. #Saynotobullying #BullyinginBAmuststop #BrixfordAcademy.

The fact our school was tagged, this was getting out of hand. Low key I was happy about that post, this was science boys handiwork, I wasn't throwing shades or doing favoritism, and the height of bullying from that class was too much. It had to stop. Not just for senior students. Their classmates weren't left out.

The footage wasn't clear, but the sports prefect being mentioned made him easily recognizable, although others around him, I could hardly recognize, I was definitely sure, he was gonna deny it.

Immediately I was done watching, I minimized the application, and I entered my Whatsapp, with just one person in mind. Makele freaking David, Dude has blatantly ignored me, even after I paid for it. Even when I called, he fucking asked me to get a life, me Onome Manuel. Deep down I knew I didn't want a refund. I wanted my pills. Those were the only things that made me feel happy and sane. Whenever I took it, my worries disappeared, I found myself in my own little world filled with happiness and ease. I wasn't battling anymore, I was just happy. No one understood me, I knew how I felt, and I hated feeling that sort of way. I just wished I could be normal like every other person.

Most times I envied Aaliyah and Halimah especially. They had such a happy and peaceful life. They were just like any regular teen.

Why did I get to have this sort of life? I had parents, who gave me everything I wanted. Why did this just have to make my life uneasy? Why did I always have to battle with all these? Answers I never had.

I felt like I was dying slowly. Those medications felt useless. The feeling of impending danger, a feeling of restlessness, on edge, wound up. Being easily fatigued, having difficulties concentrating, being irritable, Having headaches and their siblings, sometimes unexplained pains, difficulty controlling sleep and worries, and having sleep problems, such as difficulty falling or staying asleep. Chest pain, pouncing or heart racing, tingling or trembling, feeling out of control. All these were reducing my quality of life.

As I read the message from Makele, I felt like screaming and tearing him apart. Did he just send that response to me?

I could feel my hands trembling, I quickly remembered that my therapist told me whenever I was stressed, upset, or angry, which was a trigger, I shouldn't panic but keep physically active, to avoid having a major panic attack or breakdown. Diverting my mind could be helpful. But the truth of the matter was I could never stay focused.

Panic attacks were the worst experience in my life. It was always a difficult time. I hated it because whenever it happened, I felt like I was gonna drop dead at that moment. I had to remind myself, it was just a panic attack, and was going to stop, I wasn't gonna die. But those were the lowest points in my entire life. Gasping and begging for air was a torment. It was a sudden intense feeling. This was basically the lowest point in my life.

A little surprised and confused, I wondered how I got out of the main building so fast. I took a breath of fresh air, while I looked around. I took note of the security men at the gate post, and no one else.

While I walked into the garage, a sound caught my attention, followed by a giggle. As confused as I looked, I stood there with curiosity getting the best of me, as I looked for the direction it came from, with my eyes, and my ear paying close attention to any sound.

The sound came up again. Slowly I walked forward, my curiosity hitting hard. I knew what that sounded like, the second time it was made. The fact I wasn't going to be in trouble but those persons definitely were, gave me motives. My mum had a strong opinion about her workers having an intimate relationships. It was highly prohibited. The main reason I wanted to see who they were was.

As my Dad would always say, in this world of ours, you needed to have people under your mercy, if your money couldn't buy them, you should know something that could ruin them. These two things would take you places, as well as create serious enemies for you.

"Stop it." She giggled.

I paused immediately after I recognized the voice.

That was Rachael. I moved while I tried to get a clear view.

Our newest driver, the one I thought was too young to be employed by my parents. But since he was recommended by our pastor, my Dad was definitely going to heed. My parents and keeping up a flawless and righteous reputation in the church.

I watched him slap her buttock, while she shined her teeth like a she-goat.

Rachel had no class

I felt irritated and was definitely sure, it was well written on my face. They were foolishly still engrossed with each other.

What did I expect? Birds of the same feathers must surely flock together.

Later she would be acting all classy. They both needed to see me. The look on their faces was definitely going to give me some satisfaction.

"What would Mum say?" I asked.

I could tell those words sent shock and discomfort through their spines. Because their faces were definitely a sight to see.

The heavy smirk on my face wasn't fading away anytime soon, while I savored the fearful look on Rachel's face. I wished I could read her mind at this point. The fact I had some dirt on her made my cheeks chubby.

God should help her step on my toes, and she was gonna be sorry.

"Ahah, why did you stop? Continue, am I interrupting." The mockery laced in my words could never be missed. Meanwhile, I went to one of the cars, and claimed on it, as I made myself comfortable while I watched them.

The guy looked so speechless, I could tell he was scared I was going to report to my parents, which might cost him his job. Since that was a serious rule here. Not to exclude the fact Madam Rachael here was underage.

This was gonna be seen as child molestation. He was probably 23, 22, or 24, and Racheal was roughly 16. What a perfect headline for church on Sunday.

I was expecting them to talk, but neither of them was. They were only throwing glances at each other, like little puppies.

Meanwhile, I was smirking.

"Maybe I am disturbing your privacy."

Another statement definitely laced with mockery, while I found my way down the car, as I had plans of leaving there.

_______________________ 🖊️

Immediately I saw him, a sudden rush of adrenaline ran through my body. As we both made eye contact.

What in God's name was he doing in my house? He was back and if he was out for my peace of mind, the dude had it on a platter. Had I forgotten how easy it was for him to come to my house whenever he damned felt like it?

Neither of my parents knew what transpired between us. Over my dead body was I going to let them know? They were definitely not going to look at me the same way again. Hell yeah, they weren't gonna let him anywhere near our house again. But I couldn't risk them finding out what I did. Because I played a major role in this, and at a such young age? Never were they gonna look at me the same way.

I cherished my Dad's opinion of me, and I was never gonna let that change.

Those eyes were still the same. Even though it's been years, it still felt like yesterday. Those same eyes looked at me, humiliated me, scarred me. I was never going to forgive him. I still hold myself responsible, if only I wasn't trying to get ahead of my age.

"Your Mum thinks I should keep you company. She feels you aren't doing well?" He said slowly. Meanwhile, I still held my gaze on Telefuckingma.

The fact he dared to come over.

"Do you know something?" I asked from the dept of my heart.

"What?" He asked, quite confused. Meanwhile, I kept quiet when I noticed Racheal. I waited till she walked past us.

"I could stab you. About me Telema." I said while I attempted to walk past him, meanwhile, he held me back.

"Onome, it's been a long time, and I was a fucking child." He said.

"A child who could do that?" I scoffed. "I don't think so, I would say a beast." I hissed.

"No one talks about it anymore, why can't you just let go?" He asked.

This question struck my heart, and at this point, my hands started trembling as I felt a sudden surge of anger.

"You weren't there when it got intense, so shut that shit hole. They don't talk about it anymore, which doesn't mean it never happened, and neither does it mean they still can't remember it. I can still see it vividly, I don't think I can ever forget it." I said, so many emotions running through me, as I pulled my hand away roughly, and headed straight to my bedroom.

_______________________ 🖊️

It was lunch break. I savored the meat pie that tasted like trash while I stared at the lady behind the counter. I specifically directed all my anger and frustration to her. I had forgotten to do my project, and it carried 25 marks according to the teacher.

Stupid teacher
Stupid school

I was so pissed and was having a terrible day, my earpods were spoilt today. My pills fell on the bare floor, when I was trying to get one, messing them will up on that sandy parking lot. I forgot to do my assignment, lost 25 marks, and now I was eating a tasteless floor and potatoes, in the name of meat pie. If only I could just scream.

My attention suddenly fell on Aaliyah and Sobu, I watched Telema pull Aaliyah back, as he told her something that wasn't in any way audible to me. The fact he was smiling, made me boil in anger.

I watched her pull away from him, looked at him from head to toe, and gave him something that looked like a sound warning.

I wasn't jealous. No that wasn't the case. Not the case of a girl who pretended to hate a boy, but wanted him to keep chasing her and not other girls, in all those Wattpad stories I read. This wasn't a story, this was a real-life experience. And I hated Telema with all my guts and needed his bad energy far from my friends. So he doesn't repeat what he did to me with them, because it was gonna kill me, then we were younger, imagine this happening now. Someone could commit suicide, not able to withstand the shame.

Aaliyah could definitely tell I couldn't stand him for something he did to me in junior class, although she couldn't tell what exactly, as I was too ashamed and traumatized to speak about it. Surprisingly she had never brought it up again. Aaliyah could be very annoying and petty, sometimes seemed like she doesn't know boundaries, but trust me she did in her own way.

"Judas is not gonna be dealt with for bullying, bet me." Came Aaliyah with her arm stretched out, as she joined my table, followed by Sobu, who only smiled at me.

"His mum," I said. They were some people like me, who could get away with anything in this school. Judas was one of the days. His Mum was well respected in the state.

"I just want those blogs to be shut down. They are causing unnecessary drama." Aaliyah suddenly says.

"That's why it would never be stopped. People like me who aren't privileged would always get picked on and mistreated, and there would be no one to call the order." Sobu suddenly says, getting my full attention.

"Not just those of us of getting school aid, some from a wealthy family who can't speak up also get bullied, some for the weight, other for the way they look or been themselves. Unnecessary drama's you say? I haven't seen anything wrong B.A police have done, when the eyes were bullying students, no one talked about shutting it down. Yes, that platform does more bullying." She affirmed. "Now there is a platform trying to expose all these abnormalities, it should be shut down?" She suddenly asked.

Meanwhile, I and Aaliyah stared back at her, I had nothing to input. So I turned to Aaliyah who started the topic because the girl had a point.

"You know your job Sobu. We aren't friends or acquaintances. When I talk to my friends, I don't expect you to join the conversation. Know your boundary." Aaliyah said looking grim.

I bet she could tell her statement was fucked up but didn't want to look like a fool.

I only watched them. The silence became suddenly intensified.

4438 WORDS

Do you think Makele is upset with Noel?

What do you think Telema did to Onome, anyone who guesses right get a tag in the next chapter?

Who did you miss in this chapter?

THE BILLIONA🌹RE SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 55.7K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
61.3K 14.8K 66
UNEDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK "Listen Nne..." "No you listen to me, I went against my mother's instruction and advice on boys and relationships and...
23.1K 158 66
Huma Adelakun ventures out into the world to make a life for herself despite her handicap, the words of a dear friend illuminating her way. There is...
14.1K 2.5K 53
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ sแด‡ส€ษชแด‡s(sแด›s) "๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’, ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก, ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’...