Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈCharming genieπŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
πŸ‘‘Intemporal queenπŸ‘‘
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)

680 37 1
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

Tic-Tac Tic-Tac Tic-Tac Tic-Tac... endlessly.

I started focusing on the tempo and it became actually more bearable. I've been in the ballroom for a while now, practicing muay thai to get my mind off that Tic-Tac. Now, I'm doing rhythmic gymnastic.

During a flip, I heard the door, making me stop on my hands "Hi."

"Woah. Y/n, what are you doing?" Deuce asked.

I went back on my feet "Just some training." I lifted my leg, doing a standing split "I have the ticking on my mind."

Ace looked at me amazed but quirked an eyebrow "What?"

"I said I have something on my mind."

Kalim and Jamil then arrived, I greeted them but continued what I was doing, feeling them looking at me but not minding.

"Schatz." I stopped, looking at Vil. "Could you do a spin, please?"

I spun gracefully before bowing.

"See this, Epel? That's the example I want you to take."

Epel looked down.

"Moving on..." I summoned my cane "I hope you all memorized the lyrics 'cause now it's time to sing."

3rd person's pov

"Oh... Oooh... OOOOOH! GAH! I was so awestruck by the main vocalists that I suddenly forgot I was on the chorus!" Kalim stopped.

"Come on. You should know better than that." Jamil reprimanded him.

"That's just how good it sounded. My body kicks into dance mode all on its own!"

"Très bien! What a splendid harmony it was."

"I agree. Everybody was on fire there!" Deuce said, pumped.

Y/n huffed "Seriously?" They looked at them "You're content with that little? There is muuuuuuch more work to do."

"Manager is right, the performance was, quite frankly, a mess. The main vocals were off-key, and the chorus was much too loud and pronounced."

"I sang my heart out there, and now you're telling me I'm not supposed to? Being part of the backup is harder than I thought. Maaan! I wish I'd gotten main vocals." Ace whined.

"It's because you can't even grasp the importance of the chorus that main vocal is even further out of question for you. Any disruption to the harmony between the main melody and chorus makes a song sound worse." Y/n scolded him.

"Yes, manager, I got it."

"We'll be dancing and singing simultaneously at the show. It's only going to get harder from here." Vil warned.Y/n sighed "Okay, onto dance we go."

...

They tapped their cane, stopping the music and were about to speak but Vil was faster "EPEL."

"Y-yessir!"

"Have you learned nothing from your ballet lessons nor their example? I told you to throw out your antiquated notions. I said nothing about acting so halfhearted! Don't just sing the words without thinking about what they mean. This song is more than mere lip service."

"But this is the most "charming" I can sound..."

"Being charming is another matter entirely. Do you think that will be enough to take Neige down? Now, take it from the top!"

"...Nnngh! I don't... I don't WANNA be cute!"

"Excuse me?"

"I never wanted to be in Pomefiore to start with. And I don't wanna compete in the VDC, neither! I didn't come to Night Raven College to sing and dance! I came here to get stronger! I don't wanna be some dainty little flower. I wanna be BIG! And STRONG! And TOUGH!"

"Strength and toughness, why would you automatically separate them from cuteness or charm? Those can and go well together." Y/n retorted.

Epel glared at them, making them frown "You can talk! You're always all beauty and girly all the time!"

They crossed their arms "Girls can be strong. What do you want me to say? It is true, I am adorable but call me a he or call me a she, I still stay a badass. You can ask the Savanaclaw residents since they seem to be the "manly" stereotypes you want to believe in."

"Get off your high horses! You're just like Vil."

"Oh a compliment. And you're the only one acting bigger than you really are right now, in both senses."

"Well, you-"

"Enough! Both of you." Vil stopped them. "Here's an idea. Epel, you want to leave? Then how about you try to take on cute Y/n. If you win, you won't be obligated to stay in Pomefiore anymore."

Epel thought about it.Y/n calmed down "I don't know, Vil. I don't really like picking on people weaker than me."That did it for Epel "Don't be so full of yourself!"

He tried to punch them but they dodged, spinning to his side before grabbing his arm and hit him on the nape. He crashed down, coughing.

"...Wasn't that too much?" Deuce asked concerned.

"Of course not, it was light. If he's as strong as he wants to pretend he is, he'll be back up in a few minutes." They smiled, kinda mad but hiding it.

"D-dagnabbit... I just... I just..." He sobbed before running off.

"Epel!" Deuce called out.

"Let him go. If that's enough to crush his spirit, then I'll remove him from the roster myself." Vil said.

Deuce looked at Y/n for a reaction but they just stayed quiet with a frown and their arms crossed "If he doesn't have the will..."

"Don't you think you're being unfair? He's been putting a ton of effort into dancing and singing, and you're just dismissing it..."

"Spare me the infantile notion that hard work guarantees a reward!!!" Vil yelled.

Y/n laughed darkly "You may work your whole life to get to the top but nobody will never ever care."

They seemed shocked at the two celebrities outburst.

"For that matter, Spudling Two—you have no bandwidth to spend worrying about others. You're far behind the other members in all aspects of your performance. Spudling One started at the same time you did, yet the difference between you is telling. You are, in effect, slowing the rest of us down. Don't give me reason to accuse you of conveniently ignoring this fact."

"I know that, sir..."

"Then don't talk like a full-fledged ensemble member when you're still dead weight."

"...Sorry, sir."

"We can't be slowed down more than this..." Y/n fidgeted.

"...Sorry..."

"Yeesh. You really set them off. See, this is why I keep tellin' you to keep your head down and stop butting into things. You're not exactly smart about this stuff, Loosey-Deucey." Ace said.

"Grrr... Shut! UP! You think I don't know that?!"

"Whoa, easy!" Ace was surprised.

Y/n snapped out of their trance "Deuce?"

"A "smart guy" like you wouldn't understand!" He too ran off.

"Deuce!" Y/n wanted to follow him but stopped and glared at Ace "Deuce has a harder time learning things. Don't be so harsh with him."

"What? But you said he slowed us down too."

'I spoke before thinking...' They frowned and looked down before sighing and running out.

Y/n's pov

I was out, looking around but I couldn't find Deuce. Tears were welling up in my eyes for an unknown reason so I wiped them off.

[Will I do myself a favor and take a deep breath?]

"Oh... Hi, me. Didn't talk in a while."

[Meh isn't talking to yourself kinda weird?]

"But it can help..."

[...Do you think... he is maybe like us?]

"Neurodivergent?"

[Hm-mm.]

"Possibly. He does have a hard time learning but he's always so sweet and perseverant. I should take care of him but I got too carried away. I was just so focused on winning..."

My royal blue ombre slowly faded back to H/c and my eyes turned back to E/c.

[That's how you are, how they made you. You know losing doesn't mean you're worthless, right?]

"I know or rather I tell myself I know but there is still that part of me that doesn't want to accept it. That's why I change so much during a competition."

[What about Epel?]

"He is not sexist, he just has the wrong mentality. But I got too mad 'cause I remembered how people would criticize me because I was sometimes too "feminine/masculine". Like I don't get it. Being of whatever gender doesn't change your value!]

[So?]

"Imma talk some sense into those two and show them that they just need to look at things from another angle to finally see how great they are!"

[That's myself!]

I was focused as my hair gained purple ombre but didn't notice the blue haired boy behind a tree, blushing with tears streaming down his face. He smiled, knowing what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 882 31
An obsessive eel named Floyd has his sights set on a certain shrimp. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
362 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
19K 824 27
𝙀𝙔𝙀 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™”: π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™£π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙖𝙩. β™‘ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...
2.3K 101 12
Twisted wonderland is a place in another dimension that appears as a twisted version of Disney where the bad guys are actually good guys and you find...