Nothing But A Stranger {Glamr...

By amyrose246

You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Thanks!
Sequel Confirmed
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 29

496 14 1
By amyrose246

The security office saved you just in time, especially, when controls exclusively does not permit animatronics from controlling them. There is where you spent the last few remaining hours before it was safe enough to leave. Despite being controlled, the protocols were still overpowering enough to make William comply and return to Freddy's greenroom for the opening of the day.

By the time you left the Pizzaplex, you didn't bother to check up on anyone but to immediately go home and sort your thoughts. The mixed thoughts and emotions just rendered you stunned to silence that it's unbearable.

Back at your small apartment, you laid in bed without even stopping by a random mart for a snack, you just stared at the blank colors of the ceiling aimlessly, unsure of what your next step is ought to be.

There, the certain ring of the doorbell pierced through the deafening silence, but you didn't really bother to check it out. The only thing that was invading your mind was Freddy and the occurrence of last night.

What was happening in the Pizzaplex now? What is William doing?

The thought of William in the guise of Freddy, interacting with the youth was making you shudder, more disappearances could occur to this newfound tragedy. The worst of all, you were the only one who knew about it.

It was only you who could possibly stop it.

Then again, does that mean the potential deaths resulted from the inevitable disappearances... could be your fault?

Your bedroom door opened, something you weren't expecting. But then again, only a few others have a spare key to your apartment.

"(Y/N)? You haven't been answering my calls..." she spoke genuinely as she sat at the edge of the bed in which you aimlessly laid on.

"I was busy..." you responded, not bothering to even look at Rose. Your voice was low in monotone, clear that you weren't interested in what conversation was being held between the both of you.

If there was one to begin with.

Rose lightly bit her lip, finding talking to you a bit of a struggling task. "Could you at least tell me what's wrong? You're making me anxious..." she spoke lowly, her voice sounded like echoing in the walls of an empty tomb resound to you.

"Can I ask you something?" you suddenly spoke, turning to gaze over at the woman who sat at the edge of the bed, just mere inches away from you, considering the size of your bed being a little less than a queen-sized cushion.

"Of course! I'll answer it the best I can." She claimed, as if a jolt of energy coursed through her veins, seeing that you were finally (at the very least), interacting with her in a solid manner.

You were hesitant for a moment, unsure what else to say. You can't just flat out tell her that a monstrous spirit rose from your body and took control of the Fazbear that you took quite a liking to; she'll think you've lost your mind, literally.

But then... you want someone to answer you.

"Rose, if a person sees something, like a crime being done, and they're the only ones who know about it while the perpetrator roams free... is it alright for them to keep quiet about it? Even if it might cause harm to others?" you questioned instead, finding it much more comforting to take it from another pseudo-perspective. Even if you do tell her the truth, very slim chance that she'll take you seriously.

She gazed up at the ceiling for a moment in thought, probably to sort her words before actually letting them roam free. "Considering that they saw the crime but stayed silent about it for personal reasons, I think that's not alright." She replied after sometime, resting her hand by the cushion beside her. "If they've got knowledge about the crime, its their civil responsibility to at least do something to prevent more damage. Being silent may make them safe, but its just flat out selfish." She spoke as if it was the most obvious thing in history, shrugging her shoulders as if it wasn't really a big deal.

But for you, it left a pang in your chest; only you knew about this madness and staying silent could lead to more disappearances. Or even worse, you may become the abominable reason why death could be certain.

"Why did you ask that? If its alright for me to question." Rose inquired, probably noticing the grim change in your expression as silence prevailed in your dull eyes.

"Nothing, it's nothing, don't worry about it." you smiled, a futile but effective attempt as the topic was ceased to existence.

For the entirety of the day, Rose didn't leave your side, and even brought you desserts in hopes of cheering you up. You could've told her everything, but you didn't dare to. Since mentioning it could get her to see you as crazy, or even try to pull you out from working at the Pizzaplex.

Honestly, working in that place brought you wonders and joy from being in a place where you are greatly comfortable in. You couldn't see yourself working somewhere else.

And besides, you promised yourself to help Freddy out on this, since you were the one who technically caused his ongoing suffering.

Oh, guilt, a recurring friend of yours.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

Your silence prolonged for three days, always silently watching from afar, avoiding his electric blue-hued with purple eyes whenever they gaze your way. You knew that he saw you, but you still kept silent and moved away from view.

He couldn't do anything, since you've been doing the dayshift for the past three days, knowing that Vanessa isn't whom you thought she'd be. Taking the night shift will be equivalent to committing suicide in the flesh. Of course, you wouldn't want that, at least.

Not until you solve this mishap first.

But no, it wasn't just that, the past three days has been vividly agonizing.

For the entirety of the night when you were not in your shift, you dreamt of the horrors that might've happened in your absence.

You could recall the clear yet vivid scenes of children getting stuffed inside his stomach hatch, being brought somewhere down Roxy's Raceway, and the blood-curling screams of innocent children alongside their cries for help. Yet still, you did nothing for the past three days. You saw Freddy, controlled by William, occasionally luring kids away from groups, yet no matter how much you went forth to prevent them, they were gone, out of sight.

Those three days, more disappearances were reported, and police officers are starting to roam around the Pizzaplex to investigate during operating hours in the guise of employees. But you know fully that it wont be effective, they won't find anything.

Because only you know what's going on.

The nights have been restless, your eyes got but only a wink of rest, and nothing more. Dreams haunted you, alongside the guilt that weighed your chest to oblivion.

But for the most part, you felt horrible guilt towards Freddy. The bear just wanted you safe, yet you chose not to trust him, which led to his downfall. Still, he preferred to protect you and the rest at his own expense. Not once did he blame you for everything that was going on. He made you feel the warmth that you long never felt before, not even when you shared laughter with Rose.

It might sound greatly concerning, but you have come to acknowledge that you somewhat fell in love with the sentient being. Oh, how crazy for a human to fall in love with a robot, right?

But what else could you do?

Finally, after hours of laying awake to think, you decided to call him out. Someone has to know—no, they ALL have to know.

William can't act if there are too many eyes scanning his every move. It may make you sound insane, but it's worth the try.

Besides, you are to blame...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You have to trust me; I'm telling the truth!" you spoke rather sternly as you slammed your hands on the oakwood table where your boss was working on his papers.

The man, probably at his late 30s looked at you with concern. "(Y/N), dear, as much as I am appreciative of your efforts and dedication in working at the Pizzaplex, but this is clearly outrageous. Evil spirits possessing animatronics into kidnapping children? Freddy would never do such thing! His program forbids such!" he sighed and pinched the bridge of his eyes to relieve what frustration that grew onto him. "Look, I think you need a break from all of this, the night shifts must be making you lose your mind."

"No, it's not. I'm telling the truth! Get him checked up or whatever you can do, just do something about it!" you demanded, frustration also grew to incorporate your words in much distress. It was starting to garner whispers and unwanted attention from other office employees that worked in the managerial office.

Your Boss clenched his teeth in embarrassment. "Don't make a scene, I'm warning you—"

"Then help me, because I wont stop until you do something." You cut him off mid-sentence without a care. You wanted to put your point across, not really caring for the eyes that burned through you, or the murmuring that invaded the tranquil atmosphere of the office.

"Fine! Just keep it down already! I'll have the technicians do a quick scan. If we find nothing, I'll set you up for a psychological exam." He gave up, his tone already low from fatigue as he stood up from the comfort of his seat and led the way to leave the office. If there's one thing that the man dislikes most is causing havoc in the workplace.

Best get it done with before it gets worse.

You followed him eagerly, the darkening circles beneath your eyes clearly signified how restless you were for the past three days. But you cared less, other than your obviously fatigue exterior, you still kept your appearance somewhat presentable.

It was about an hour before the next performance begins, the animatronics must be in the rehearsal room at the backstage area to prepare. At least, in this way, you can have him confronted without the presence of children or customers around.

It didn't really take long, the trek to the backstage area was relatively fast, yet as you proceeded, the feeling of dread once again flooded your chest that it was getting harder to breath. You weren't sure if its due to the upcoming confrontation, or because of the sleepless nights you've been having. Oh, so much happened in just three days and nights after that incident, so much that you've regretted.

The technicians did a quick scan of the animatronic, as promised. A handheld device was used for a quick assessment for any internal and external abnormalities of the animatronic.

But much to your dismay, there was none, no abnormalities were found, nor suspected. He's as clean as ever.

"But I..." you found yourself at a loss of words as everyone looked your way, some with annoyance, some with boredom, and some with frustration for having done such unnecessary procedures when nothing came up. But of course, as you gazed up on Freddy's eyes, it somewhat held a quite peculiar emotion. Was it sadistic satisfaction? Mockery? You don't know, but you were certain that he was triumphant, the spirit within Freddy, moreover.

"Officer (Y/N), I am confused on what you want to prove. As you can see, I am as fine as ever. But I suppose, this place must be bothering you. Especially, after that one incident." Freddy, being guised by William, spoke as if concern was fluttering over his words, but it sounded like a taunt in your head.

"He's right, the burglar incident might've gotten you very weary. I'm not trying to get rid of you, really, you're a fantastic and energetic employee, but I greatly value your health too. With that, you should look for another place to work, somewhere healthier for you." Your boss placed a hand over your shoulder, as if reassuring you.

You were about to speak when Freddy interrupted you beforehand.

"Correct, it appears that your mental health is deteriorating. Best you take a break and stay where you are deemed safe." He spoke to strengthen the man's claim, standing still but you knew better. Behind those words, it sounded more of as a threat to leave or be killed on spot.

"Don't give me that talk, you know damn well on what I'm trying to point here!" you snapped at him, as if forgetting that others were in the area as well, your frustration and anger towards William flushed out like a gushing river.

Surprise was evident in his eyes, but quickly recomposed like he always would. "I mean not to assume, but it sounds like you dislike me very much. I don't know what vendetta you have against me, but it would help if we could talk it out." He talked calmly, his voice reminds you so much of him, but you were aware that this isn't the Freddy you knew and admired, this isn't the Freddy you loved. "If it helps, I do hope that you take the night shift tonight, we have all the time to converse and amend fences. Just you and me." He continued, his eyes flashing the familiar hue of purple for a split second.

Somehow, his tone sounded quite sinister at the most latter part, but someone beat you before you could say anything.

"He's right. I'll have you take the night shift tonight and you can do whatever you suppose to fix whatever issues you two have with each other. Please, we're already in the middle of an issue, don't add more problems to my everlasting pile to solve." Your boss sighed tiredly, almost begging you to stop at this point.

You could've said no, really. You could've taken back what you said and zipped your mouth shut, but you didn't.

"Fine."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That night, you did came, but they wont know that, of course.

Appearing in front of William will be tantamount to suicide, you are well reminded of that fact whenever you look back to reminisce the time where you desperately rushed to the security office. Freddy has the protocols to control everything and everyone, for William to possess that capability, the fact that you're alive right now is but a slim miracle.

Like other survivors, the most initial reaction is to escape and think about oneself before anything else, but you were different. Leaving would result to more deaths, you wouldn't want that. The guilt to carry, pain of remorse to haunt you forever, you'd rather try to make things right than to suffer all of that.

You took the loading docks pass to get in via the Loading Docks, knowing that by entering headfirst for the entrance would await only your demise. The security protocol there is relatively weak, thus, will ensure even a small probability of your safety if gone through there.

You succeeded though, no one suspected you, since you managed to make your way up the kitchen and towards the kitchen area's security office safely. The camera feeds were glitchy, but at least gave you the visuals to look around and inspect the area. You didn't bring a Fazwatch or the tablet since you could be tracked there. You also didn't bring your phone, or any similar gadgets that may lead to your location being revealed.

The animatronics, gladly, were visible from the feeds. Monty was scouting his own territory, Roxy in the Main Atrium, Chica horrifically being in the kitchen, but Freddy was nowhere in sight.

Chica is your problem, for now. Knowing that you can't fight them without a plan, you took the leisure to conjure up a solution. The security office had its doors closed, as per your activation. You don't know much about robotics, but hopefully, you can get something to work on with. The next place you could trek will be the Parts and Service area, where manuals are stored, password protected in the computer module.

That's your next destination.

Ensuring that the coast is clear, you pressed the button that opens one of the doors, evidently leading you out to the exposed area where dim lights hang over the platform of metal. You listened intently for anything or anyone that could spot you, wherein it was just your luck that only a few cleaning bots were around. Normally, cleaning bots wont alarm as long as you don't bump against them. While the same applies for security and employee personnel, its very likely that William used Freddy's protocols to somehow jam the systems and recognize employees, security guards like yourself, rather, to be seen as intruders.

Sucking in a breath, you took out your flashlight to navigate your way, your Fazer blaster within your hold to ensure utmost safety. Who knows what abominable creature could pop out and get you caught.

The only sound that echoed throughout the kitchen halls were none other than the light clanking of your heel against metallic flooring, trying not to allure any robotic being in sight as you made your way to the other end of the hall which was led by the metallic platform. It was vivid as beneath the platform were unexplainable hunks of trash and sewage materials that made you question the cleanliness and overall sanitation of the Pizzaplex, considering that this is the kitchen to be exact.

On the following halls, you managed to get into the kitchen itself, where it is connected to the loading docks, the trash compactor, and of course, the supply area. Navigating through the area was troublesome, considering that you don't really patrol around this area, this was supposedly Vanessa's area to patrol in.

Which reminds you to be cautious, she could be anywhere, ready to plunge that huge knife of hers down your throat. The thought already made you want to shudder, but the idea that you had to save Freddy gives you the boost of determination to move out of your hiding spot. He's still in there but... if you want to save him while getting rid of William, then there's no better option but to maneuver his programming. You rebooted him once, maybe, you can completely reset him or...

Shut him down.

Hopefully, it doesn't come to that. If saving him via other means is still possible, then you'd gladly take that chance, even if it's very much slim.

You took a few turns here and there, looking for that one staircase meant for security personnel to get around the Pizzaplex with ease. Of course, this was never accessible even to kitchen staff, as it concerns the safety and welfare, as well as peace and order of the employee management.

At long last, you found the area where the security staircase should be. Animatronics are not permitted to enter there without prior authorization from the head of securities department, a security precaution in the event of rogue robots.

"Where are you..." a familiar voice made you freeze in position, just as you were about to dash in the perimeter to get to the majestic pair of double doors which you yearned entry to.

You hid behind a stack of boxes which probably contained cooking supplies, lightly peeking to check on the hostile entity that made itself known audibly; it was Chica, the friendly yet hostile animatronic seemed to leisurely take her time, twitching and peering over possible hiding places. It seemed like she was hunting for something.

Unlucky for you, you are well aware on what exactly she's looking for.

The entire flooring had what look like chips and plastic debris scattered, as if preschool students just had their lunch in the area. Those kitchen staffs never actually learn to clean after themselves, or is this another one of Chica's residues after snacking on whatever she could find?

You chose not to ponder over it, the longer you stay there, the faster Chica will get to you, since she's peeking over each and every box that fits a human like yourself. But rushing forth while accidentally stepping on something noisy might get you caught much sooner than that.

Still, biting your lip to keep quiet, you took slow yet quiet steps to the right, the door just a few feet away, calling out your name. As much as possible, you'd try to remain undetected, as being caught could only have Chica alert William of your arrival, which will make things much harder than it is now.

One...

Two...

Three...

You took three steps forward, each time sucking in a breath, as if fearing that breathing could get you caught. You managed to at least reach halfway through the path when a creak caused you to tense, the subtle sound of crackling caused you to stumble back from your steps, making you step on more debris, which led to more noise.

"Shi—" before you could even cuss a swear word, heavy footsteps vibrating across the floor, urging you to make a run for it.

"Found you..."

You rushed to the double doors, a series of crackling on the flooring could be heard as your heels crushed against debris. It felt so close yet so far. It was only about twelve feet before you reached the double doors, pressing your I.D. on the scanner in haste as the heavy footsteps neared from behind. Finally, the double doors slid open, and you rushed inside, repeatedly smashing your finger on the button near the wall to shut the doors close. Your expression in clear haste as Chica was mere inches away from taking a bite out of you. Luckily, the door closed before that happened. You leaned on the wall to take a breather, the banging on the door remained, but it soon simmered down, Chica probably giving up after some time.

That's the main fact that led to your security; animatronics that are acting under protocols aren't really as sentient as they are without protocols. Here, they act solely on what they see. The absence of their visual target will soon reset their hostility settings, which will then revert them back to roaming mode. You're not an animatronic technician, but you know enough to understand how animatronic protocols work.

Though, you wished you knew just about enough to understand how to save Freddy...

Deciding not to ponder further with the thought, you trekked up the staircase, navigating your way to the Main Atrium, since the security staircase isn't accessible to the Parts and Service area. It was really just a few minutes' walk up a floor, you used your I.D. to get out of the security staircase and into the soft ambience of the Main Atrium.

Quickly, you scanned the area with your somewhat keen eyes, spotting the main stage from afar. There is where you need to be to get to the Parts and Service area as fast as you could, as other routes are more complicated, more protected by various bots.

Stretching after the near-death experience, you took your leisure time, saving up what energy you have for later. You were just near the elevators in the Main Atrium, where right across was the main stage. The lights and holographic arrays were active, meaning, just a press of the button and you'll be in the Parts and Service area in no time.

You descended the flight of steps, leading down to the platform where tables and chairs are littered in a synchronized manner, where the entire center of the atrium leads up to the stage area where Freddy and the gang usually performs.

You stopped for a moment, exactly at the very center of the Atrium, staring over the colorful array of lights and holographic images on the main show stage. You reminisced the days where you would stand by the crowd, watching over the show as the music blasted through the speakers. Then, you would catch Freddy looking, winking or anything that could indicate his special focus solely towards you, where he would go and meet you somewhere backstage after. Most of these occur whenever you take the dayshift, since there are times where your boss asked you to take double shifts in all 24 hours. You didn't mind, since you spend an hour or two in Freddy's greenroom to take a nap, with Freddy's comfort right beside you.

Those days when it was still peaceful, where William was nonexistent in your mind.

When Freddy was still with you, the real Freddy you know and love.

"I miss him..." you mumbled lowly; your eyes downcast as you adverted your gaze from the main stage. It pains you so much to see the lively stage where Freddy is no longer standing atop of it with confidence and pride.

"Now isn't the time to mourn about the past, nor reminisce it. I have to hurry if I want my Freddy back." You thought to yourself with determination, smiling briefly before taking a few steps forward.

However, it was only a few steps forward.

"Gah!" you yelped out as the air was knocked out of your lungs from the sheer force brought to your backside, evidently making you stumble and fall onto the dark-colored carpet of the atrium's flooring. The heavy weight from behind pinning you down, sharp, metallic edges clenching your shoulders that it started to burn against the fabric of your uniform.

Panic coursed through your veins, your heart began beating fast, its palpitating, deafening you with the thumping of your own fear.

"I found you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 8
A/N: For all my earlier readers, this is the continuation of my fanfic because i got locked out of my old account You have to get a job at some point...
607 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
223K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
278 7 8
Glamrock Freddy x Reader ____________________________________ Many try to discover the limit, be the big talk and get praised for their intelligence...