What is this 'Dimensional Cha...

By MaouMaou442

My name is Satria Akbar. I'm just an ordinary man in college with a part-time job, but when I see a kid who a... More

BIO
Harem List
Group Member
Chapter 1. The Beginning of New Life
Chapter 3. New Member
Chapter 4. First Training
Chapter 5. My Decision
Chapter 6. Change the Future
Chapter 7. Get Back to Home
Chapter 8. First Quest
Chapter 9. Welcome to Konoha
Chapter 10. Beginning of Chunin Exam
Chapter 11. The Genius
Chapter 12. The Failure
Chapter 13. Late Arrival
Chapter 14. Thousand Bird
Chapter 15. Beginning of Invasion
Chapter 16. First Struggle
Chapter 17. Success but not Success
Chapter 18. The Truth
Chapter 19. About My Self
Chapter 20. First day at School
Chapter 21. Peaceful Day and New Member
Chapter 22. Date and Agony
Chapter 23. White Cat
Chapter 24. Forbidden Relationship
Chapter 25. Uknown Creature
Chapter 26. The Hunt's Begin
Chapter 27. Shagaru Magala
Chapter 28. Unexpected Development
Chapter 29. Save the Nun
Chapter 30. Just My Luck
Chapter 31. Devil Offer's
Chapter 32. New Member and Unknown
Chapter 33. World Different Without You
Chapter 34. Who?
Chapter 35. Stupid Plan
Chapter 36. Rating Games
Chapter 37. Quest in New York
Chapter 38. Anomaly
Chapter 39. With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Chapter 40. Evil From Outerworld
Chapter 41. Awakening and True Form
Chapter 42. True Terror
Chapter 43. Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 44. End of The Battle
Chapter 45. Explanation
Chapter 46. Good Bye and Roll
Chapter 47. Boredom
Chapter 48. Exorcist and Excalibur
Chapter 49. Lesson
Chapter 50. Fated Encounter
Chapter 51. Adventure in Isekai
Chapter 52. Join Adventure Guild
Chapter 53. We're not Alone
Chapter 54. Why so Serious?
Chapter 55. Calm Before The Strom
Chapter 56. Their Way to Resolve
Chapter 57. Golden Touch
Chapter 58. God of Light and Darkness
Chapter 59. Secret Weapon
Chapter 60. Darkness Lurking
Chapter 61. Repentance
Chapter 62. The King Arrival
Chapter 63. Heroes of Justice
Chapter 64. True Excalibur
Chapter 65. Misunderstanding?
Chapter 66. Holiday
Chapter 67. Everyone Deserve Second Chance
Chapter 68. Release the Neet Dragon
Chapter 69. Enjoying the Days
Chapter 70. Heaven Feel
Chapter 71. The Training Begins
Chapter 72. Trial For White And Black
Chapter 73. Tough Outside Soft Inside
Chapter 74. Our Reason
Chapter 75. Gorgeous
Chapter 76. Shine Through In Tough Times
Chapter 77. The Requeim Of Darkness
Chapter 78. Mine Once And Forever
Chapter 79. Solutions
Chapter 80. Believe Yourself
Chapter 81. Untouched
Chapter 82. Gift From Past
Chapter 83. Dance in the Moon light
Chapter 84. Give me a Break
Chapter 85. Beacon of Light
Chapter 86. Just my Hobby

Chapter 2. Dimensional Chat

6.8K 157 52
By MaouMaou442

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

I now go to the living room and look at the condition of the house.

"It's not bad. It must be a rich family, but it's kind of wasteful because only I stay here." He feels alone here. What are they thinking? Leave this boy alone in this fucking big house.

(Illustration)

Then he checked all the spots, like the bedroom, guest room, bathroom, garden, and storage room.

"Okay, all good. Now let's check on my bank account." He checked and had 124000¥.

"Let me convert this to my currency first, and what the hell? This brat has 14 million rupiahs in his bank account. When I was his age, my mom only gave me 15-20 thousand per day for my pocket money." After checking his money, Satria walked to the kitchen.

"Okay, let's check the refrigerator first." He checks on the refrigerator and only has fucking 2 eggs that almost smell bad, a carbonated drink. What is this? Beer? And some fucking frozen food that almost expired.

"Omg! What is this boy's parent thinking? They only send him money but don't want to take care of him." Being born into a proper family makes him speechless about this.

"Ughhh, damn this world and damn this family. Let's check on another place." He opened the kitchen cabinet only to find a ramen cup and some bit dusty cooking ware.

"Really? From the conditions, this boy rarely uses this for cooking. He doesn't even have salt or sugar here. That's why he has so much frozen food so he can microwave it?" He doesn't know what to say about this boy's lifestyle.

"Ha...Whatever. "At least they are still sending money." Then he went to another room because he wanted to know more about his new family.

His father's profile is of a businessman in a big company. Great, it's like Manhua and his mother are career women who work as diplomats for their country.

He sees his parents' faces. 'WOW, they like characters from fantasy. Now I don't know if I was born in the DXD world or some CEO story like that.' He looks at the album and rarely finds family pictures of this boy. The last time they took pictures together was when in elementary school. 'Something is wrong with this family. I can feel it.' He never found a happy picture on it.

"Ok, I'm done. Now time to buy some food." He checked on his smartphone and saw a message notification.

[We have business in China. Take care of yourselves, and I will send you a money check in your bank account.]

"Wow! I can feel love in that." He remembered this boy's past. His parents leave him alone mostly. They preferred their work to that of his son.

"Well, let's go buy some food." Satria checked his garage and found a car and a motorcycle. 'Hmmhh... I want to use these, but this boy still doesn't have a driving license." He sees a bicycle and decides to ride it.

"Well, at least they have this." He takes out his bicycle from the garage and rides it to the convenience store or supermarket.

When he wanted to go there, suddenly he heard a loud sound from the city park.

'What is that?" He got off his bike and checked on the sound from the tree.

He watched SM women with black hair and black wings kill this poor boy with brown hair.

"Damn, I'm so late."

'Wait, is that Issei?" He just watches for now because it's already too late. 'Sorry, Issei. If I have power, maybe I can save you.'

The women leave, and a glowing paper appears near Issei, summoning red-haired and black-haired women.

'Here we go, Demon in the process of controlling him.'

Red-haired women use something like a chess piece on him and heal his fatal wound with it.

'Look like my bearer is something else, otherworldly people.'

Suddenly, a voice was heard from inside Satria.

'Who? I hear some voice from inside me.'

'Hello boy, We will talk later; you have interesting memories, boy.'

'Great, something definitely inside me.'

'You don't seem surprised? Hmmmm, that demon reincarnated that boy, right?.'

'Look so. Well, he perverts, and sooner or later he will fall for her.'

'I sense a dragon on him. That explains it. They want that power.'

'True, it's easy to manipulate that boy. I feel bad for him, but it's his dream to become Harem King, so it's not that bad.'

'Ahhh... He is Issei's right, bearer of Ddraig the Oppai Dragon. I watch him in your memory, so he's something like a fictional character in yours.'

'Yes, but I don't know yours. My real name is Satria, yours?

'Fatalis, the Forgotten Black Dragon.'

'Never heard that. How do you come inside me?"

'I don't know, I just sleep; somehow light comes into my resting place, and when I walk on there, somehow I am already inside you. Well, it's better than in that boring place.'

'Well, nice to meet you, partner?"

'Yes, nice to meet you too.'

After they successfully reincarnated Issei. They take him, who knows where.

"Haa...Finally. Okay, now let's go again and buy something to eat." He picks up his bicycle and goes to the supermarket.

After buying all the ingredients, he needs Satria to come back to his home.

He speaks internally with Fatalis when riding his bike.

'Hey Fatalis, are you a dragon from this world?"

'I think no. I like you otherworlders too. They call me the Elder Dragon in my world or something like that.'

'Okay. This is weird, but we must test and train our power. We must work together too, but my strength is still weak now.'

'Then train, boy. You need to strengthen yourself fast. This world feels like trouble.'

He was already back home and had put his bicycle in the garage.

Satria sits on the sofa and thinks about his life now.

"What should I do now? Three days until I'm entering Kuoh "I'm already in the first phase of the story. I need to become stronger faster."

Then suddenly, his face showed up on the screen.

[Ding!]

"What the hell is this?! That makes me surprised." Satria drops from his sofa. 

[You were chosen as admin of Dimensional Chat.]

"Ha, what again is this dimensional chat?"

[Opened System in 10 Sec]

[10]

[9]

[8]

[7]

[6]

[5]

[4]

[3]

[2]

[1]

[0]

[System ready]

[Create your nickname.]

"Then, my nickname is Shin."

[Nickname confirmed]

[Read on to understand the group's purpose]

[Click here]

"Okay. Here we go again. Some weird thing happened to me." He clicked on the screen and read the information.

"I understand. So this group will invite people from other worlds to group chat and help them if something happens in their world. There is a shop to buy skills and to get them, we need a clear quest or daily login."

Then he clicked skip on the screen.

[Thanks for already reading the information, admin. Get 5000 for a reward.]

[Ready to look at potential members]

[Ding! Pervert Sage joined the chat.]

[Ding! A Man With Gender Equality Joined Chat]

[Ding! Evil Spirit Joined Chat]

[Ding! Ice Sadist Joined Chat]

"Nice. This is officially the weirdest day in my life."

To be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...
119K 3.2K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ฬถy...
6.7K 1.3K 24
| ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ | An ex-gamer enters a virtual reality ruled by a rebel AI in order to rescue her younger sister and shut down the death ga...
22.5K 1K 36
Wanting to be a superhero and becoming one, are two completely different things. But becoming the opposite? That's way easier. And sometimes it's not...