My Queen Bee

By xx_shimmer_xx

a mysterious disappearance of family ........ Someone lives change in jinx.......... A person with mysterio... More

Copyright
Cover
Prologue
Character Sketch
Fab 5
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter 12
Chapter -13
Chapter-14
Cover
Chapter 15
Chapter -16
Chapter 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
ShoutOut
Chapter-20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

634 64 6
By xx_shimmer_xx

Hola
Hello
Wassup
Here back with another update

I know I'm taking long time but still I'm thankful to those who are reading it till now.......

Life ain't easy
Everyone suffers
Suffers alot
We can't compare the pain or the problems one is suffering from by the way they smile
Every heart has their own scars
Every person has their story full of battles
Every person has their own way to deal
Every one don't like it transparent , some likes it opaque

........................................................................

Please stop..... Don't do this

I beg you..... Leave them

You are nothing just a monster

Pick your bags and fuck off from our life

I need revenge

You are nothing just a slut

*Bang* *Bang*

The girl wakes up gasping for breathing. Keeping her hand on her heart in attempt to calm herself and to know it was all a dream..... Just a past....or someone from past really come back.......... Before she can proceed any further

A girl comes in the room and hugs her tight .

"You scared us Nandu..."

Yes it was nandini who just had a nightmare

But she is too numb to react to the situation around her. All she can see her whole life flashing right in front of her eyes. Not even a single tear leaves from her eyes. It's like she is done crying, begging from people to let her live. Those days are still fresh in her mind. The painful days when the tables turned and left a heavy scar on her innocent heart. Innocent??? It's no more innocent. It's a demon.

It's said once the demons are out. They can't go back ever. And the demon of her body is already out to rule her soul and protect her remaining heart from dying. 

She was incapable of saving her lifelines. But she won't let anything happen again to the only reason of her living.  Not ever. It is a promise to her own raging demon.

"Nandu bacha, speak something. Are you alright? " Said iqra while holding nandu's face gently between her palms. She traces her thumb on her cheeks, calming her breaths down. Making her realize she ain't alone. Giving her the feeling of familiarity. Sliding her flicks back behind her ears. 

Gaining herself back, Nandini nods her head in assurance. And asked politely for some time alone. 

Iqra agreed reluctantly. 

Nandini lays back on bed staring at the hospital's ceiling like it's the only thing that makes sense. 

" You are like me, ceiling . White, hollow, plain, barred from inside, filled with bricks and stone. Strong enough to not fall and carrying your accessories professionally and perfectly. Still staring aimlessly at others like its worthless yet have to "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Outside hospital room 

"How is she now?" Asks Nick with worry and care dripping from his expressions. 

"She is lost. But physically fit" Says Iqra with a worry sigh. 

"She needs alone time my love. Nothing can heal her except herself. Not even Mukti. So let her have her time. She will be fine. She is more to what she looks like. It's nothing in front of her bearance capability." Said Nick with assurance being the one who knows her most. Yes most. Cause no one knows her whole. She is unpredictable and more to what she shows.

Players who play with guns are scary but people who know how to play with words and emotions are real game masters and she has grown up while playing with real guns and weapons. A pro master of controlling emotions of others and shutting her own at her minor.  

"Okay, if you say so" Said Iqra, keeping trust in Nick's words.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Other side in Mukti's Room 

Mukti is in deep slumber unaware of the things happening with her only sister. Practically her god in her own eyes. 

" Mere Dil mein jagah khuda ki khali thi 
Dekha Waha pe aaj tera chehra hn"

Are her words that she uses for nandu, her nandu, her parent, guardian, protector, everything. 

While Fab6 are waiting for Mukti to get up and feel at ease seeing her flashing her smile at them again. 

Everyone is just wishing to see her open her eyes again. The new found smile of their group. They all stopped bullying and ragging after Mukti. She came in like a little sunshine in their life. But still somewhere they are scared of Nandini and for Mukti. 

Abhi is sitting on a chair right next to her bed holding her palm into his own. Praying for her to get up quick and look back into his eyes. The soul stirring smile he is desperate for. He can feel his eyes going teary but still somewhere in the corner of heart he can not help but blame Nandini for this situation.

He never fell in love. But with Mukti he feels complete. He feels home. The feeling of having someone who loves you alot is just too difficult to pen down somewhere. But right now his love is laying unconscious right in front of his eyes after the shoot near her heart. And he can't do anything except pray for the best. 

Thin layer of tears flow down his eyes wetting his cheeks, dropping on Mukti's hand. 

Her eyes flicker and look at the man devastated at the thought of losing her. Her eyes wander around for her light, her di. 

She opened her chapped lips to lightly whisper "Di… Nandu Di…Maa" Which leads to make everyone's head jerk towards her. 

Alia runs out to call the doctor while Abhi holds Mukti's face to see if she is alright. 

"Mukti, mein yahi hoon bolo kya hua" Asked Abhi 

"Di, mujhe di chaiye, di ko bulado please, meri maa, meri di please" She whimpers lightly. Before anyone can react the room door bursts open. 

There is Nandini Singhania standing on her legs with panic and worry on her face. No one can say she was laying lifeless in bed a while ago.

Maybe this is the power of love. When someone matters to us we don't care what will happen to us. We just take risks to protect them and check on them. Love is not all about couples. It is what we do to our friends.... Mom.... Family.... Anyone we care about more than ourselves.

She runs to Mukti and collects her in her arms. Hugging her like her life depends on her. She kisses her forehead, holding her close. Absorbing that she is alright. " Di is sorry. She just went to talk with the doctor. I'm so sorry bacha i wasn't here when you opened your eyes. You are safe with your di. Relax. Nothing will happen to you. Trust me."

"I know di. As long as you are by me nothing will happen to me. I trust you blindly. " Said Mukti while resting her head on Nandini's shoulder taking long breaths.

Doctor enters the room and asks everyone to leave but don't dare to ask Nandini, knowing her protectiveness for Mukti and her capacity to bear these things. 

He checks her up and says in the concluding voice "She is showing good recovery devil. The side effect we were expecting ain't there but we will keep her in hospital till her stitches dissolve well. "

"Okay doctor, thank you so much" Said Nandini politely yet voice full of authority. 

Laying Mukti on bed, she sits beside her, caressing her hairs, kisses her forehead. 

"I'm sorry di. I won't do that again,"said Mukti lightly feeling guilt in her heart for disobeying her sister.

"It's okay love, you are okay that matters." Said Nandini with assurance filling her eyes. 

Nandini gets up and opens the door to let Fab6 meet her. 

Abhi comes inside and sits beside her. He looks at her and palms her face with shaky hands like he is unsure what if a little hard grip will hurt her. 

Mukti holds his hand, resting on her cheek. "I am fine Abhi, relax".

Abhi just nods and keeps staring at her like analyzing if everything is really alright. 

"I was scared to lose you Mukti. I don't know I thought all the negative possibilities at the particular time i could think of "

"I'm okay abhi sachi. Ek baat yaad rkhna jab tak di hn Mukti Singhania ko khuch nhi ho sakta. Mein toh theek hogyi but jisne yeh kiya hn, uski halat dekhne layak hogi. Cause di ke sabse special diamond pe attack kiya gaya hn. Uske tukde tukde na kare bina , di ko shanti nhi milegi" said Mukti with an evil grin. 

Abhi chuckles knowing she knows yet she is proud of her di. 

"Are you doing good Mukti? " Asks Alia

"Yes Alia I'm doing good" Said Mukti

"You sure na? " Asks Navya 

"Haan baba" Says Mukti 

"Pakka na doll?" Asked Cabir and Dhruv

" Yes mere pyare bhais I'm perfect " Says Mukti 

"Never do this again buddy. Don't risk your life ever. There are people who live for you " Says Manik with a dead serious voice. 

"I won't buddy" Says Mukti. 

Nandini comes back after talking with the doctor to notice Mukti giggling at Cabir's funny jokes. While others are sitting around her bickering and pulling each other's leg. 

A smile plays on her lips seeing Mukti smiling and giggling. Unaware about the pair of eyes that has been observing her every action since the start. 

Seeing her smile soothes his heart but also surprises him as he never saw her smiling even a tiny bit. 

One thing he knows is that Nandini is a devil or killing machine but still she has a soft side, even a tiny bit for Mukti. She can do anything to protect Mukti and kill the people who hurt her in the most scary way. The method that can scare the shit out of any of them. It's is only Mukti that might have mean to her like nothing do.

She is not a kid who will need someone to protect herself. She can claim her own win like a queen without the need of a king.

Her strong aura that she has and the capability to stare right back in his eyes without getting flinched makes him more curious yet affectionate towards her. 

He just wishes to take away her pain but for that he needs to know what the pain is. And he is not even close to knowing her. Her family background is a whole Goddamn question mark. That means she is the only source who can say the story. And he knows the day he will know the whole truth he won't be able to digest it.

"Let her rest for a while", says Nandini in her usual cold voice. 

"Umm okay", knowing her well now they all left the cabin after bidding bye and hoping for better health. 

They all look at each other not knowing what to do next 

"Don't stand here like dumb puppets. Fuck off to your home and bath. You guys stink. And don't come back till next morning otherwise I won't mind throwing you back out". Says the devil in her plain tone. 

"I don't trust her with you" says Abhi 

Everyone slapped their heads in their thoughts. Some cause he is talking bullshit while some cause he is playing with fire. 

"You really are a piece of dumb shit." She presses her finger hard on his head by knocking and grunts, "I'm taking care of her since the age you don't even know how to hold a Goddamn milk bottle of your own. So don't teach me what to do or not. Don't ignite my anger otherwise I will chop you and your so-called makeup friends' attitude and body right here cause it's because of them my baby is inside wearing the hospital gown between machines. Dont fuck with your mom dude. Because you are nothing just a dirt of shoe in front of me and my capability to save her"

Before Nandini can take more steps to teach him some nice lessons for his illogical words Manik interferes pushing Abhi behind his back and apologizes on his behalf 

"Leave him Nandini. I'm sorry on his behalf. Take him along with you guys. "

Cabir and Dhruv take Abhi along with Alia and Navya. 

"Ummm don't mind him *sigh* He is in shock and extremely scared to lose Mukti. He never cared for anyone except Fab5 and now Mukti. He sometimes forgets who he is talking to in his insecurity and possessiveness."

"Whatever" Says Nandini while turning her back to him.

"I know. No one can protect Mukti like you did or do or I say will do. You are the best sister anyone can ask for. I trust you cause I know Mukti means much more to you than she can mean to anyone on the planet. But um take care of yourself too. You too just wake up."

Hearing the last she turns to him in shock . She keeps standing silently staring in his eyes for explanation. 

"I notice everything about you Nandini"

Manik says with a light satisfied smile playing on his lips. 

He leaves from there leaving Nandini shocked to know someone can care for her except those three. 

Here it goes....
Hope u like it

Love divu 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 6.2K 87
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
4.3K 542 60
"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that's what you know to do!"-Karthik "Will yo...
47.2K 2.2K 13
A small girl abandoned by her family due to some problems. She doesn't know where she is going... What is happening... But someone came like a ray o...
10.8K 295 25
πŸ’–Mr Min SugaπŸ’– A sweet, Shy, romantic, cute And quiet boy Got married to the Love of his life "Jinee" And a year later There had a little Beautifu...