Not his type

By suzangill98

He owned half of the state,with the casinos and clubs just a small part of them. Relationships disgusted him... More

The club
A girl?
The embarrassment
The Hero
Lost and found.
The interview
The Offer
Homeless?
The Hero
The war of words
Stay
Rules
Wish me luck!
Failure
Trapped
The Child in her
His Bad side
The Punishment
Lion's den
Crossing Limits
Broken
Pride over lust
Brother trouble
The mysterious women
The Phoenix
The rise of a Queen
The meet
Her Lies
The Protector
His way

It must be destiny?

3.6K 311 30
By suzangill98

               Victor's pov

We were waiting outside the room. When the door opens and the doctor walks out.

She stares at me to nod.

" It's over 4 months now. The baby seems fine."

" I have collected the blood samples. It will take 48 hours for the result."

" Thank you doctor."

" There are some formalities -"

I nod at Theodore and he understood. Theo walks the doctor out, leaving just me and Rose alone.

An uncomfortable silence stretches between us and I hated it.

I just couldn't stop myself.

I have so many questions to ask her. But I don't know from where to start.

Staring at her leaning figure on the wall. I gulp to steps closer to her.

" Ros-"

I had just taken one step further when she pushes herself up on her feet. Ignoring me completely.

Not even once looking at me.

Turning her back on me ,she pushes open the door to the room in which her sister was.

And I feel something pierce right through me.

Fuc*

I curse. Slamming my clenched fists on the wall. I have never felt so irked before. Talking to her itself felt like a task.

She was so near yet so far.

What happened to you Rosebud?

A few minutes later both sisters stepped out. Picking up their bags, ready to leave.

" The dinner is ready. It would be great if you guys-"

My words are interrupted by her curt reply . Again. And I grit my teeth.

Trying to ignore her disrespect. Trying to stop my fuc*ing heart from beating so fast for this woman.

" I have somewhere to be. Our work is done here. "

" Contact me when the results are out."

" Come Rain."

Her words left no end for negotiation or discussions. Not even once she met my eyes.

And next I know she is gone, swaying her full assets. Leaving me as a longing mess.

" Damn her sister. It should be a punishable crime to be so rude."

" Who does she think she is? "

Theodore says coming beside me and I run my fingers through my hair.

Turning around to go back to my room.

Her thoughts don't leave me alone even for a second.

Late for what? It's 9 already. What work ? Could she be working as a...no. Could she be seeing someone?

Dammit! What's even wrong with her?

Not able to keep my turbulent mind at peace. I pick up the car keys.

" Hey bro? Where?"

" Tell me her address."

" Whose addresses? What's wrong with you? "

" The girl...Rain. Her address."

" But what happened.."

" Stop questioning me Theo. Just tell me where they live."

" Fine. Chill! Here"

.
.
.
.

I kill the engine outside the two storey building. Staring at it like a freak.

Waiting. For god knows what?

Few minutes later, the front door opens and she walks out. Wearing a figure hugging skirt and bold make up.

I was awestruck for a second.

She looked sexy as fuc*. But the fact didn't settle well with me.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

But the very thought of someone ongling over her, having filthy thoughts.

Made me burn with fury.

She slides inside her black car and I start the ignition. Following her.
.
.
.
.
Her car stops outside one of my clubs and I follow her inside.

Standing in the dark I sip on my drink. Not able to keep my eyes off her.

She gulped 2 shorts from the counter to move towards the dance floor,swaying her body to the music. There was no one with her.

She seemed alone yet content.

Enjoying herself, smiling and twirling as the song ends.

And I couldn't stop my lips from tugging into a smile.

Her smile was a damn addiction.

I don't know how long I kept staring at her like a whipped man. When suddenly I see an asshole of a man moving in closer to her from behind. Dancing too close to her.

She seemed oblivious, lost in her own world and I clench the glass tightly.

Getting up to approach her. I find women making way for me, staring at me. Waiting for any sign while my eyes were fixed on just one women.

I slide in to stand just behind her and the bastard was taken back. I give him one look and he gulps stepping away from my Rosebud.

Still ignorant,she continues to dance and I couldn't stop myself from leaning lower to get a whiff of her scent.

Roses.

She still smelt like Roses. And my lips lift up in a smile. How much I missed this scent.

Suddenly,she twirls around. Lost in her own world to go still as our eyes clash. With face, just inches apart.

Her breathing turns uneven,eyes widen for a second.

And we both stare.

" Rosebud"

I speak lowly, staring down at her lips and she wakes up from her haze to gulp. Stone like coldness takes over her features and she was going to turn her back on me again when I grab her waist to pull her to me.

" Do I know you?"

She says raising a brow and I swear I feel something churn inside me. Now she is refusing to even recognise me?

I lean in closer to whisper in her ear and she goes stiff . Not doing anything to move back from me.

" Ask your body. It may remember if your mind doesn't."

A smirk tugs on her lips and she surprises me by placing her arms around my neck, pressing her front against mine.

Her eyes ,challenging.

" As a matter of fact. It does remember this touch."

" Really?"

She nods looking into my eyes and I feel intimidated by her hypnotizing eyes.

" Yes. It remembers it belongs to a man who wanted to play with it like a fuc*ing doll."

I go stiff. Her eyes challenging me.

" Rosebud you got me wrong -"

And before I know it, she leans closer to whisper in my ear. Giggling

" Relax Victor. You are too stiff. I was just kidding. Wanna dance?"

I was shocked would be an understatement. Not able to take my eyes off her, I let her pull me along to the centre of the floor.

Holding my hand, she twirls herself and I just stare.

She was too carefree, too daring.

Oblivious of everyone else, she starts running her palms down my chest. Shaking her pretty ass ,while staring intensely into my eyes.

I was getting too hot. I hated it when women seduced me .

But her touch?

It didn't felt repulsive.

Instead I liked its warmth.

The music changed and she suddenly turns her back on me , pushing her back on my front.

She speaks biting her lip.

" It's your lucky day Victor. I am fulfilling your wish."

And that's when she starts grinding her ass on me and I don't know why, instead of being happy. I saw red. Her behaviour ...did something inside me.

I didn't like the new her.

I longed for my innocent Rosebud.

This women was a vixen, who knew what she was doing. While my Rosebud was too innocent.

Wrapping my arms around her waist I pull her back on my front to whisper in her ear.

My voice low but dangerous.

" What the fuc* is this Rosebud?"

Her words enough to make my thumping heart stop.

" A dance Victor. Wasn't this what you wanted that night?"

I was spellbound. Indeed. This was what I wanted that night, all those years back.

But now? It didn't felt good. Not even a bit. I don't know why.

Clenching my fists, I speak with gritted teeth. Fury rising.

" You have changed Rose."

Something flashes in her eyes and she covers it up with a chuckle. Shaking her head in a no.

" In a good way I suppose?"

I step closer to her to tell the truth. Our eyes clash.

" No. In a bad way. You have become what I feared Rosebud."

It was the truth indeed. It was her innocence that I was attracted to initially. It was her naivety and wisdom. That I wanted to protect.

Her fingers retreat as she steps back from me and I miss the warmth of her touch.

Running her fingers through her wild hair. She sighs to turn her back on me.

Refusing to meet my eyes.

I see her walking towards the counter. Ordering a glass of whiskey, she empties the glass with one gulp. Neat.

And I follow her.

It was her third glass when I grab her wrist. Stopping her.

" That's enough"

I speak. And she stares at my grip on her wrist. A fire burns in her eyes.

Meeting my eyes, she picks up a bottle of alcohol with her free hand and presses it on her lips. Gulping the liquid, not breaking our stare.

The liquid drops down her lips and chin. The taste makes tears sting her eyes but she doesn't stop.

I was feeling dread settle in me.

What the hell is she doing?

Has she gone crazy?

" What the h-"

" Shut up. "

She says rather coldly. Slamming down the empty bottle to grab my wrist and pull me along.

Pushing through the bodies. She drags me to the dark rooms behind. Slamming the door shut after us.

Her eyes.

They were veiling so many secrets and I wanted to unveil each one of them.

Her words not seeming her own.

" Kiss me Victor."

She says, staring down at my lips. Her palms cup my face and I feel my heart thudding, again.

" You are drunk."

I speak. Having no intention of taking advantage of her in this state.

And she chuckles.

" So ? Are you repulsed of me now? Do I not excite you now? "

Grabbing her neck from behind. I warn her. My anger on its edge.

" What bullshit are you sprewing! What's gotten into you! "

" Here drink some water first!"

I press the water bottle on her lips and she spits it out on my clothes. Chuckling, drunk.

" Bastard!"

She curses, pushing me back to stumble herself. I try to catch her when stops me.

" It's not your fault though. It's mine. I...I was stupid enough to think you had feelings for me."

" You sweet talked to me, helped me in name of pity and I considered it love."

" Wasn't I a fool?"

Her words pierce right into my heart. Did she...did she really loved me once?

" Stop it Rose. Come lets go. You don't know what you are saying..."

" Maybe I don't. But look at me now Victor."

" Do you like this new me? "

" Don't I look hot now? You know men can't resist me anymore. They just can't keep their eyes off me."

Leaning closer she whispers in my ear to chuckle to herself.

" They..they call me the bad bitch."

" Enough Rose! We are leaving now!"

I grab her wrist to pull her along when she pushes me back on the wall. Running her fingers down my chest, she lays featherly kisses on my hardened jawline.

Fanning her breath on my neck.

" Rose!"

" Shhh relax"

She presses her finger on my lip and my heart thuds. Those eyes...they looked vulnerable.

What did I do?

What has she become.

" I missed this."

Her eyes softened suddenly as she stares at my lips. Leaning closer, her hot breath fans my lips.

Her eyes were dropping.

Body swaying.

The alcohol taking a toll on her body.

And before her lips could touch mine, her entire body falls on top of me to go limb. My arms wrap around her waist immediately.

And heart stops as I look down at her face pressed to my chest.

" Fuc* Rosebud. What have you made of yourself."

I never felt like this before.

Dammit!

What's wrong with me.

Picking her up in my arms effortlessly. I place her in my car. To drive home.

Her words repeating in my mind like a broken record.

I considered it Love.

Looking at her passed out body on the seat beside, I see her short dress doing nothing in covering her assets and I remove my coat to wrap it around her.

It was too late I know.

But I realised it today.

That maybe all those years back. What I did with her was wrong in every sense.

And I was willing to do everything to earn back an apology.

No matter what it takes.

I will make sure her sister and her get justice. Even if I have to put some sense into my own brother's stupid brain.

Justice will be served.

And I will be the one to deliver it.

                 .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.3K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
6.7K 349 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
424K 8.5K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
145K 2.3K 50
Irene Rose Gacura is untainted, a definition of beauty, innocent, kind and pure hearted-soul. A beautiful woman with unusual eyes. Vincent Devon and...