all our stars, bench trio

By patchyshack

music runs through june gold's veins. so, it doesn't surprise her when fate leads her to start a band with t... More

✮✩✮
part one
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine

the one year love letter

63 4 0
By patchyshack

I mean, wow. It's really been a fucking ride. It's been a whole year since I first started All Our Stars. That's... that's fucking insane.

Listen, when I got into writing, I was eight years old. And, despite how many stories I've deleted and abandoned, I kept writing. And it's led me here, with a story I love and cherish more than any project I've ever worked on.

All Our Stars has evolved a lot over the course of its life. It was first "The Multiplayers" and then it was "Wanderlust" and shortly thereafter "Fika". And then, as you all know, it evolved into what it is. This story used to be a y/n story with Purpled in it. And, admittedly, the story also changed quite a lot at the same time as I did. I think it truly became something more than a fanfiction at some point. It's a love letter to the community around us. It's a thank you to every tween who hides their phone under their covers to watch their favorite creator and stifles their laughter in the darkness, and it's a hand-wrapped gift to the kids crying in their closet (metaphorical or otherwise) and pulling up streams or stories because they needed somewhere to go. It's an "I see you" to everyone who doesn't know who they are and it's an "I love you" to those who survived.

Thank you for being here on this journey with me. It truly means the world.

With every ounce of love I have,

- patchyshack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1K 40
!⚠DISCONTINUED⚠! \\ ❝ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ James Gold, Younger brother of Will "Wilbur Soot" Gold, Had been TommyInnit's boyfriend for a year and a half now. But...
3K 62 8
Tommy after 7 years, at the age of 15 finally gets adopted by a 32 years old man, and now has 2 Older brothers. His 2 bestfriends aren't getting adop...
230K 10K 200
The Bench Trio, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, and Ranboo Beloved live in District 17, one of the poorer districts on the outskirts of L'Manburg, a major city i...
29.9K 527 47
⚠️REQUESTS OPEN DM ME OF TUMBLR OR HERE IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST SOMETHING⚠️ or comment either way is fine by me. I do write for others beside the benc...