{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
Jilix ~ Mistakes
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
Jilix ~ True Rumors
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Seungsung ~ I Hate You
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
Chansung ~ Target
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love
Jilix ~ Fucking Kill Me

Jilix ~ New Teacher

7.7K 110 21
By kaiak69

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Student x teacher, smut, daddy kink, princess kink, throat fucking

UNEDITED!!

JISUNG IS 19, FELIX IS 21!!

Jisung's old teacher gets into an accident which does so she can't teach for a year so he gets a new teacher, when he hears people talk about the new teacher he doesn't expect him to be his BOYFRIEND.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Jisung groaned and threw his controller onto the floor. "Princess don't fucking throw the controllers on the ground! I've told you this many times!" Felix yelled from the kitchen. "SORRY DADDY" Jisung smirked. "OI YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Felix yelled and ran to the living room and getting on top of Jisung, kissing all over his face as Jisung laughed and giggled. "What? Don't you like it when I call you daddy?" Jisung bit his lip, taking a hold of Felix's tie and pulling him closer to himself. "I do, that's the problem" Felix looked at Jisung's lips.

"Felix.. you're hard" Jisung said, smirking. "Oops.. guess you're gonna have to fix that, Aish that's too bad" Felix smirked as well. "Oh no.. Guess you can fuck me then?" Jisung started taking off his clothes and Felix did the same. "Be ready because I'm not going to go easy on you baby" Felix kissed Jisung's cheek. "No problem" Jisung winked.

The next day

Jisung looked into the mirror. He had just put on his outfit for the day. A white crop top and the black pants that goes to the school uniform. Jisung walked downstairs and saw Felix eating pancakes wearing a nice suit. "You look handsome Lix~" Jisung kissed Felix's cheek. "Oh do I? You look gorgeous though" Felix winked. "Thank you sir~" Jisung giggled. "Going to work?" Jisung asked as he sat down. "Yeah but a little later, a new school" Felix explained. "Oh? Okay well I hope it'll be fun for you, Mr. Lee~" Jisung bit his lip. "I bet it will be and I'm also going to my father's company to discuss me maybe taking over as CEO so I will be home late tonight" Felix kissed Jisung. "That's fine, now I have to leave so I don't get late!" Jisung stood up again and took an apple.

Later that day

Jisung had been hearing about the new teacher all day, okay it was only lunch time now but still. Even his friends talked about how handsome he was.

As he walked out of the cafeteria after eating, he heard a big group of girls squeal and talk about the new teacher. "The new teach is so hot! I would get on my knees for him and I don't even need an A after that!" A girl said, blushing a bit. "Me too!! I literally want him to fuck me so bad.." her friends agreed and the others started agreeing too. Jisung only rolled his eyes and looked at his phone as he walked to his friends but then bumped into someone.

"Ah-" Jisung was caught. He looked into the person's eyes and it clicked. "YOU ARE MY NEW TEACHER?!" He yelled. "Surprise" Felix smirked. "Lix I just walked past a group of girls talking about how they want you to literally fuck them!" Jisung said standing up and hugged Felix. "But we can't be in a relationship if you're my teacher—" Jisung said, gasping. "I already told the principal about our relationship, he's okay with it" Felix kissed Jisung. A few people around them gasped and started whispering.

As they broke from the kiss, Jisung's friends walked up to them. "What is this" Jeongin said. "This is our new teacher.. also my boyfriend who didn't tell me he'd become my fucking teacher!" Jisung glared at the freckled male. "That would ruin the surprise princess" Felix kissed Jisung's cheek. "Don't Call me that in front of my friends!" Jisung blushed. "Oh okay so alone works fine but not in front of friends, got it" Felix smirked.

"So— Mr. Lee you will give Jisung an A in the classes you have with him, won't you? So can you give us that too?" Seungmin asked, smiling. "No, Jisung won't be getting that either and yikes! You're failing my math class baby, we should really work on that" Felix laughed. "Fuck you" Jisung pushed Felix away "oh fuck me? That's not what you wanted yesterday baby" Felix laughed. Jisung blushed and his friends got shocked at the news. "Just go awayyyy!! I don't want you here!" Jisung whined. "Nah, I'm taking Jisung over the break, bye guys!" Felix took Jisung's hand and walked away with him.

"Lix you embarrassed me in front of my friends!" Jisung whined. "Oh too bad, let's go make out" Felix took Jisung into the bathroom and into a stall. He pushed Jisung up against the wall and motioned Jisung to jump. Jisung wrapped his legs around Felix's waist and arms around his neck. Felix held onto Jisung's butt as support.

They kissed and Jisung gasped as Felix gripped his bottom. Felix took that as an opportunity to push his tongue into Jisung's mouth. "Mhm~" Jisung moaned into the kiss. Felix took Jisung's pants and panties off and put them on top of the toilet and then did the same with his own pants and boxers.

He inserted two fingers inside of Jisung as he explored his mouth. "Ah~" Jisung moaned as Felix's lips traveled down his neck, leaving hickeys. "Lix~" Jisung moaned loudly and gripped Felix's hair as Felix took out his fingers. "I'm still lose from yesterday~" Jisung giggled. "So pretty, just for me" Felix kissed Jisung's plump lips again before putting his own hardened member against Jisung's bottom. He quickly spit on his member and then spit on his hand, putting the spit on Jisung's hole.

He slowly inserted his tip into Jisung which caused him (Jisung) to moan loudly as he sunk down on the freckled male. "AH~ F— fuck!" Jisung held tightly onto Felix's shoulders. "D- daddy~" Jisung breathed out. Felix gripped harshly onto Jisung's butt, moving him up and slamming him down on his member again. "Ah!" Jisung let out a high pitched moan. "Lix~" Jisung moaned loudly as Felix kept moving Jisung up and down on his member. "You're so beautiful~" Felix groaned in his deep voice.

"Ah~ Sh— shit!" Jisung's eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Fuck princess~" Felix moaned as Jisung moaned in his ear while being slammed down on his (Felix's) member. "Daddy~ Ah!" Jisung looked into Felix's eyes before kissing his lips.

Jisung moaned into Felix's mouth. Felix groaned and started sweating. "L- Lix!~" Jisung moaned and drool rolled out of the corner of his mouth. Felix licked Jisung's drool off of his chin. Jisung moaned loudly and high pitched as Felix continued to sink him down. They suddenly heard the bathroom door open and Felix stopped his movements and put a hand over Jisung's mouth. It was two guys who entered.

They heard them enter stalls and Felix started to move Jisung up again and then sink him harshly down on his dick again. "Mhm~" Jisung moaned in Felix's hand, eyes rolling back again. Jisung moved his own hand to his cock and started jerking it as Felix continued his movements.

The two guys suddenly exit the stalls and started washing their hands. "You know that guy Han Jisung?" One said, guys number 1. "Yeah?" Guys number 2 said. "He's so fucking sexy! I'd do anything to fuck that thick ass of his" guy number 1 said, groaning. "God yes I agree! The things I'd do for that ass.. damn" guys number 2 said, agreeing as they then left the bathroom.

Felix removed his hand and Jisung started moaning loudly again. "Ah! Lix~ Fuck!" Jisung moaned. "Heard what they said about— ngh! You?" Felix moaned. "F— fuck! Mhm! But Sung- Ah! Only l- likes daddy!" Jisung moaned loudly, kissing Felix's lips. "Good princess" Felix felt Jisung clench around him and Jisung then came in his own hand. Felix smirked and took Jisung's hand up to his mouth, licking up his boyfriend's cum.

Jisung blushed and Felix then came into his bottom. Felix let Jisung down and Jisung First almost fell but Felix caught him. Jisung was about to put on his panties again until Felix stopped him. "Wait" He took out something from his pocket. A buttplug.

He inserted it in Jisung's bottom and they then got dressed. They washed their hands before walking out the bathroom. "I've got to get to class, see you later Mr. Lee" Jisung said. "See you later Mrs. Lee" Felix winked and walked the opposite way. Jisung was left a blushing mess.

Later that day

By this time the rumors about Jisung and Felix had spread around the school and pretty much everyone knew about their relationship, but did they care? Nope.

Jisung walked into his last class for the day, it was with Felix. He walked to a place by the window and plugged his headphones in and started listening to music. But before he put his music on he heard a group of girls talk about how sexy and hot Felix was, it made Jisung a bit mad but he wasn't worried.

He started listening to music and then turned it off when Felix entered the classroom. They made eye contact and Felix winked. Jisung blushed and looked away.

Felix started taking attendance and when he came to Jisung, Jisung didn't hear him because he was talking to his friend Hyunjin. "Han Jisung!" Felix said louder. "Here" Jisung said, a Little startled. "Want to share what you and Mr. Hwang was talking about?" Felix smiled, a bit of jealousy floating in his body. "No, we we're whispering for a reason" Jisung rolled his eyes. A few girls gasped at Jisung's comeback. "Jisung." Felix said in his deep voice. Jisung looked at Felix with big doe eyes. "I'm sorry Mr. Lee" Jisung bit his lip. "Better be" Felix smirked.

A girl suddenly raised her hand. "Mr. Lee, do you have a wife?" She asked, giggling with her friends. "I see the rumors haven't reached your ears, I'm dating someone and for the record, I'm gay" Felix said. "Can we meet you boyfriend??" Another girl asked. "You already have" Felix said and looked at Jisung. "Oh shut up will you?! I don't need the whole school knowing about my relationship! Lix!" Jisung whined. "I'll give you an F if you keep being a brat" Felix glared. "What! Lix you're supposed to give me an A+!" Jisung whined more. "Be quiet Jisung" Felix said sternly and Jisung listened.

After the lesson

A few girls stayed to talk to Felix but when they left, Felix noticed one person still there. "Why aren't you going home baby?" Felix smiled as Jisung walked up to him. "Cuz I'm a bit horny~" Jisung licked his lips. "Oh really? What do you want me to do to you?" Felix smirked as Jisung sat on his lap. "I want you to fuck my throat.." Jisung said, biting his lip. "Oh? I'd love to, on your knees princess" Felix smiled softly.

Felix unzipped his pants and his already hard member was seen, pre cum already leaking out of it, soaking his underwear. He took out his cock and let it stand up proudly. Jisung smirked at the huge size.

When he first saw Felix's member he was shocked, shocked at how such a cute yet hot person could have such a large member. Jisung hadn't had sex before being with Felix but he had sucked people off before that and they weren't even close to as big as Felix. Jisung was honestly scared that Felix would rip him apart.

Jisung kissed the tip as he made eye contact with Felix. "You're so pretty like this, my cock in front of your face, you're perfect" Felix smirked. Jisung licked Felix's member from top to bottom quickly. He then put the whole member into his mouth.

"Wait- Jisung lay down on my desk" Felix said, standing up. Jisung stood up and laid across on his back on Felix's desk. Felix stood at the end and entered his member into Jisung's mouth. He put his hand on Jisung's throat as he started to fuck his mouth roughly. Jisung chocked a little but rolled his eyes to the back of his head as he felt pleasure in his throat. "I can see my fucking dick in your throat, it must be deep down there huh?" Felix licked his lips as he kept thrusting into Jisung's throat.

"Your mouth feels fucking amazing" Felix moaned and threw his head back. "Ah— Shit!" Felix moaned in his deep voice. "Mhm~" Jisung moaned, sending vibrations through Felix's member. "I'm gonna fucking cum" Felix groaned. "Fuck!" Felix moaned loudly. "I love you baby~" Felix twitched in Jisung's mouth before cumming deep down his throat. Jisung swallowed it all and then stood up as Felix fixed his pants and boxers.

Jisung kissed Felix and Felix smirked. "You'll get that A+ baby, I promise.. in every subject you have me I'll give you A+ but I'm gonna need a few favors if you want them" Felix winked. "I'd love to help out~" Jisung bit his lip. "See you home later tonight, I love you~" Jisung walked out of the classroom.

"I love him" Felix sighed happily.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
This was a long one. I love Jilix omg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 956 21
I am scared that the description will spoil the story. However, I swear to God that this will be good. -Han Jisung-centric -Angst, fluff
6.2K 39 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...
128K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)
24.1K 674 12
Han Jisung one shots cause why not? I don't write a spesific genre, expect anything from me. And it's cringy as hell. You'll barely find smut in her...