Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)

6.6K 61 9
By Logan-Kenway

=========================

Cassie Lee has had many highs in her life, she met her best friend when they were teens, she realised her dream and worked hard to get to where she wanted to be, she made that dream come true when she signed with WWE, during of which she met her husband, Ronnie Arnell.

He's a good guy and treated her perfectly, making her feel like a real Queen at times, eventually though her and Jessica's dream with the WWE went stale and depending on who you ask, their career kinda spiraled towards a crash landing, so they both jumped ship before it was too late and ended up with Impact Wrestling, they didn't have much in terms of competition for them though so after their OnlyFans took off, they turned to that full time.

Even Jessica has had it good, she herself met a guy, a really nice guy called Y/n L/n, Y/n met the girls during their time in Impact Wrestling, Y/n was a young aspiring wrestler, now he's with AEW and one of the biggest names in the business, he hasn't won a title yet but it's building up to it with him and MJF having a all out battle of words.

Cassie: ... Are you sure he'll be okay with it?

Cassie is at home on the phone to her best friend Jessica, while just pottering around as Ronnie is at the gym, Jessica is doing her own thing while Y/n's on his way to Cassie's house.

Jessica: Yes, just talk to him. I give him the all clear and Ronnie gave it to you...

Cassie looked around not to sure about that but Jessica didn't see her, it's not a face time, it's just a phone call so Cassie doesn't get caught out.

Jessica: ... You'll have a baby in no time.

Cassie was happy to hear that, she and Ronnie have been trying for years now and nothing has come from it, she's started to think one of them was infertile and after a trip to the doctor's she found out it wasn't her so it must have been Ronnie, Cassie told Jessica about it and apparently, Y/n doesn't have a problem in that department.

Cassie: Thanks for letting this happen Jess. Love you.

Cassie stopped doing what she's doing and went to get ready to meet Y/n when he gets here, he doesn't know what he's walking into but that didn't faze her, Cassie wants this and Ronnie can't find out that this is happening.

Jessica: I don't blame you. I'll swing by later and see how things are going.

They said their goodbye's and hung up the phone, Cassie hates the fact that she has to lie to Ronnie but she really needs this, she has nothing left to do but be a mother, if Ronnie can't give her that then she needs to find someone who can, Jessica was happy to have her boyfriend help her best friend, plus the baby will be cute.

Cassie got her idea and figured out the best way to seduce Y/n, it's really simple, basically show off everything she has without showing him anything, Cassie liked that plan and got changed...

... She bit her bottom lip excited about what's to come in the next few hours, she know's Ronnie won't be coming back anytime soon because he goes out after the gym with his pals.

Cassie: Come on, you can do this...

Cassie is nervous about this, all the questions running through her mind are making her stomach churn, one's like "What if Ronnie find's out?" or "What if Y/n doesn't do the job?" all running through her mind while she tried to calm herself down.

Cassie: ... Y/n's a handsome guy, you've seen his buldge just focus on that.

Cassie did a little bit of her make-up to really push the boat out to get her best friend's boyfriend's attention, Y/n doesn't know why he's coming here for so she has to seduce her friend's extremely loyal boyfriend, Y/n doesn't even like watching Porn without Jess' knowledge.

The door bell rung and Cassie's nerves left her body instantly, she made sure her puppies are on full display, she giggled them into place before leaving her tidy room she's hoping to make a mess of later and skipped down the stairs, before getting to the door there was another mirror and she did one last check then opened the door to see Y/n standing there with a smile.

Y/n: Hey, Jess told me to meet her here...

Cassie nodded to him and moved aside so he could walk in, it's hot her in Florida today and Y/n's wearing a vest top, hugging his body nicely and a pair of black shorts, that doesn't include his butt, Cassie has always had a thing for guys with nice butt's.

Y/n: ... So, do you know when she'll be here?

Y/n asked turning to her and not even seeming to care that she's in a hot two piece, either he doesn't care or he's hiding it extremely well, Cassie gave him a small shrug shutting and locking the door, before walking past him.

Cassie: Not sure, want a drink while you wait?

Cassie walked past him towards the backyard with the pool while giving her hips a nice sway, Y/n#s breath hitched a little as her perfectly peached ass is giggling with a purpose, Y/n shook his head clear though and followed her.

Y/n: Sure.

Cassie smiled to him handing him a nice cold can of coke, it's zero because Y/n doesn't eat or drink sugar past natural sugar's, he likes to take care of his body.

Y/n: You remembered.

Cassie smiled to him with a small bow letting him see down her top a little, Y/n quickly looked away though not knowing she wanted him to look, Cassie saw he wasn't interested right now and went with another option.

Cassie: Fancy a dip in the pool? Come on...

Y/n didn't get to respond because she took his free hand and dragged him to the backyard, surrounded by a glass dome with a pool built into the ground, Y/n really wasn't to sure about this but her cannon balling into the pool did make him chuckle, Cassie came up from under the water and she looked great wet.

Cassie: ... Come on, you're not gonna make little old me swim by myself right~

She cooed at him while swimming to the edge of the pool, Y/n looked down to her and her breasts are sat nicely on the edge popping into his eye sight, Y/n was tempted, he's a man after all, so he tugged his vest off making her smile with a small cheer.

Y/n: A little swim won't hurt.

Cassie swam back a little as he took his sliders off and sat on the edge before pushing himself into the water, Cassie was getting more and more excited and did need to get this underway, Ronnie might be gone for a while but he will come back eventually.

Cassie: Y/n, can I ask you a favour?

Y/n was relaxed on the side of the pool just enjoying the cool water on his body from this warm summer in Florida, he looked over to her though and nodded, they've been friends for a few years now, there isn't much he won't do for her, he did get a little tense when she swam over to him stopping with her bust just in front of his face.

Cassie: Ronnie and I have been trying to have a baby for a while now...

That caught Y/n's attention because he didn't know that, he knew they wanted that in their lives but he didn't know they were actively trying, he knew they tried and failed but he was about to say that it was great news and he's happy for them but she stopped him from talking by pressing her index finger to his lips, God she has soft hands.

Cassie: ... Well, Ronnie isn't doing the trick, I was kinda hoping you'd help me out...

Y/n isn't sure what to do right now, Jessica told him about them trying and the fact that what their doing isn't working, Cassie looked to him with the best puppy she could come up with, Y/n thought about and in the end came to a decision...

=========================

Cassie is pressed up against the pool's edge with Y/n behind her pumping his hard cock in and out of her pussy while the water around them rippled with waves, Cassie is a moaning mess as her bare chest is being pumped into the pool's wall while Y/n invaded her pussy walls.

Cassie: Oh fuck~

Y/n moved his right hand around her and played with her right boob, twisting her nipple causing her pussy to clench tighter then it already is around him, his left hand is gripped on her left shoulder pulling her into his thrusts.

Cassie: ... You're much bigger then Ron~

She glanced to him over her right shoulder, Y/n smiled to her while thinking that this was a pretty good idea, he can't lie and say he never once fantasized about fucking Cassie, apparently she thought about Y/n as well.

Cassie: Let me turn around...

Y/n slowed down his thrusts as she spun and wrapped her legs around his waist under the water as his trunks are pool side, Cassie rested her arms on the edge of the pool and used her legs to pull him in.

Cassie: ... Now, fuck me so hard my ass leaves a imprint in the concrete~

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her up by pushing her to the wall and thrusting back inside her, Cassie sighed with a huge smile letting her head fall back not having been fucked like this is such a long time.

Y/n: You, uh... you sure Ron's okay with this?

Cassie nodded to him still lying a little, she never told Ron about her going to their friends for help on the baby, she planned to just let Y/n shoot his load inside her then tell Ronnie the babies his, Ronnie's not the smartest guy and probably wouldn't have put the peaces together.

Cassie: Do you want to talk about my husband or, do you want to fuck his hot wife?

It was an easy question to answer and the sound of water splashing and moans still coated the air as Y/n's thrusts picked up harder and faster, Cassie interlocked her hands behind his neck and used it as momentum to swing into his pumps making him hit spots she has never reached before.

Cassie: Oh wow~ Jess really wasn't lying about you~

Cassie pulled him into a kiss, she can't remember if she and Jessica agreed or disagree on the kissing part but it's too late, Jessica might have just wanted genital to genital sex nothing more, Cassie facing away from him, then it leads to a baby, either way Cassie is enjoying this more then she probably should, Cassie continued to explore his mouth with her tongue and bouncing her hips on him as Y/n's hands on her ass gripped harder and harder turning her on even more.

Cassie: Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby~

She could tell be the look on his face and the twitching of his cock that he's going to cum soon as well, the whole idea is for him to unload inside her so he didn't bother telling her, she didn't care though and smiled up to him.

Cassie: Do it. Fill me with your baby batter~

Her Aussie accent really came out then and that weirdly turned him on more bringing him closure and closure to his end, Cassie smiled and let out a small laugh of victory when she felt him shooting inside her un protected womb and by judging from the large amount he shot, this should only be a 1 time thing...

=========================

... It's been a few months since Y/n and Jessica helped Cassie with her little problem, and it worked, Ronnie had absolutely no idea that the kid wasn't his, it's something that's actually been playing on the back of Y/n's mind since they announced Cassie's pregnant.

Jessica: You really should let it go...

Y/n looked and saw Jessica walking towards him in their home at Florida, Y/n smiled to her and moved his arm out the way for her to join him on the sofa, Jessica hugged into him and saw what he was looking at on his phone...

... What didn't help as well was they went on holiday with them to Cancun, Y/n had to pretend to be happy for them while another man is going to be raising his son.

Y/n: I don't get why I'm so bothered by this. I never even wanted a baby but this...

Y/n shut his phone off and sighed letting his head hit the back of the sofa, Jessica felt bad for him, she only suggested he help them to Cassie because he didn't want a kid, he's parents never wanted one and it washed off on him.

Y/n: ... And the fact it's a boy as well, I'm gonna have a son that will call another man, dad.

Y/n stood up and walked from the open planned living room into the connected kitchen, he went over to the fridge and got a beer, he's gone from a man who never drank to a guy who drinks at least 2 beers a day, plus he hates the sight of Ronnie now, they've gone from best friends to distant acquaintances, Jessica looked up to Y/n and sighed sadly, they might have made their friends happy but they have probably destroyed their own relationship in doing so...

=========================

(How'd I do? Wanna Part 2? Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 320 22
(Requests Open) Ok, I'm giving in. If anyone wants to request anything, go right ahead. I'll write x Readers for the women of WWE from NXT, Raw, and...
70.6K 587 41
Just debuting on Smackdown, you're quick to make friends with the guys, and quickly catch a special someone's attention. Quickly feeling something st...
3.5K 40 7
All of my fics for Hangman Page which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
147K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!