Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈCharming genieπŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
πŸ‘‘Intemporal queenπŸ‘‘
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Intemporal queen (Auditions)

893 40 2
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

"Wow." I stopped my song as Azul lost his balance and I caught him. I was teaching him how to waltz.

He sighed "This may be useless."

"Don't say that~ You just need more practice." I held him closer, feeling his face getting hotter.

He cleared his throat "...Your voice is still as beautiful as ever."

I don't need my mask anymore "Thanks, Octolove. I control it better and better. I think it should be all better by the VDC but I still won't be able to perform."

I let go of him. "So I heard your group will audition?"

I stretched "Yeah, Ace, Deuce and Grim... Kalim and Jamil too... Also Cater, Ruggie and Lilia, even Ortho. They all told me. By the way, won't Floyd audition? I remember him liking to dance."

Azul shook his head "You know how is his mood."

I chuckled thinking back "Now that I remember, Floyd told me you didn't want to dance so why are you learning with me?"

Azul turned away from me so I didn't see his reddening cheeks 'Don't couple dance at their wedding?'

I pouted and thought of a comeback "Isn't waltz a romantic dance for couples though?"

Azul turned back to me with a red face "You're too much!"

I just laughed.

3rd person's pov

Vocal and Dance Championship Campus audition day. 

In Pomefiore, several students were in line in the lounge, waiting for the auditions to begin.

Y/n was with Vil and Rook as they were getting ready "I can hear the excitement from the lounge..."

Vil opened the door with a slam "Silence, spuds!"

Sparkles emitted, dazzling everyone.

"I find it difficult to believe that anyone on this campus would be ignorant of who I am, but courtesy dictates an introduction all the same. I am Vil Schoenheit, housewarden of Pomefiore.This year, the headmage has assigned me a duty... To select entrants to compete in the Vocal & Dance Championship. We will now begin the ensemble auditions."

"I am Rook Hunt, vice housewarden of Pomefiore. A pleasure to make your acquaintances."

"And I am Y/n L/n, I will be the team's manager until the VDC is over. We will have each of you perform the assigned set piece. You will be evaluated separately for singing and dancing."

"The auditions will be in groups of three. Come inside when your name is called." Rook finished.

Now, in the ballroom.

Ruggie was first.

"Monsieur Dent-de-Lion. Your fleet footwork and broad smile convey gallantry and boyish charm in equal measure. Beauté! Full marks!"

"While I like his attitude and smile, his dancing and singing were kinda off. 64."

"You carry yourself well enough, but your dancing and singing both leave much to be desired. Next!"

Next was Cater.

"Monsieur Magicam. Your singing voice sparkled with diamond clarity! I could immerse myself in it for hours. Beauté! Full marks!"

"The performance was good but I didn't feel anything. 79."

"You did the entire song and dance without any errors, but your performance is utterly lacking in passion. Next!"

Third is Lilia.

"Monsieur Curiosité. Your boyish looks belie the depth of your voice. It is truly fascinating to behold. Beauté! Full marks!"

"...I don't think this is the best song for his voice. Can't note."

"I can't quite put my finger on it—for some reason, you show none of the youthful vim one would expect from a student. Next!"

Then it was Ortho.

"Monsieur Marionette. How very cutting-edge! I was riveted by the precision of your robotic dancing and singing. Beauté! Full marks!"

Y/n chuckled "Cute~ Maybe for vocaloid but I don't think it would fit for this competition."

"I've heard of genreless, but this is ridiculous. Next!"

Multiple students went on, not really attracting attention. The last ones. 

Kalim.

"Roi Doré! Your dancing is like a simoom kicking up the desert sands! And your singing is so uplifting, I can feel myself floating away. Beauté! Full marks!"

"Nice energy! We'll work a bit more on voice control though. 90."

"Hm. I suppose you're a slight step up from the rest of these stumbling vegetables."

Jamil.

"Monsieur Pyramide. My hat goes off to you. I can see the smoldering soul that lies beneath your cool exterior! Beauté! Full marks!"

"Best performance of the day. 95."

"Your dancing and singing are both the most passable I've seen so far. Not bad, I suppose."

Epel.

"Monsieur Pommette. How truly charming and sweet! You've improved greatly in all respects. Beauté! Full marks!"

"Good good but I sense some unease."

"Yet again, he messed up before the hook. He may perform flawlessly in rehearsals, but it means nothing if he still flubs the show. For that matter, Rook—you've been giving perfect scores to every single entrant so far. Y/n's the only one giving constructive criticism and adequate scores."

"Our colombe's work is splendide! Yet how am I to rank one above another when they're all so magnifique? There is beauty to be found in perfection, but imperfection has its own unique allure. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Imperfectly perfect... I can kinda agree with him, Vil.""Don't side up with him, schatz. Well, we've one group left. Call them in."

"Oui. À toi l'honneur, ma colombe."

They smiled slightly as they read the last names "Ace Trappola, Deuce Spade, Grim. You may all enter."

"Finally, our time to shine!" Grim exclaimed.

"Yeah! Let's bag this audition." Ace followed.

"We've come this far. I can't crumble now. Let's do this!" Deuce motivated.

"Cute, cute. But just so you know, I don't do favoritism." Y/n said.

"Heh heh! As if we need that. We've been puttin' in work, all right. Time to show you the moves we picked up from Scarabia!" Grim smirked, confident.

"Hm. You are like little birds who have just learned how to spread their wings. Yes, you are so naive! So innocent! Beauté! Full marks!"

"Ugh... Must you praise every performance so uncritically?" Vil was tired of him.

"I'd place them below Kalim but..."

They looked at the H/c for their rating. "What? You're done? Then hurry and get out."

"Sheesh. They're not even gonna grade us?" Ace frowned at them.Deuce pushed him out though "Please excuse us."

As it was now over, they announced "Attention, entrants: the audition is now over. We will notify the group that passes tomorrow. You will receive either some news, or no news!"

The three were now alone in the ballroom.

"The turnout was half casual spuds on a lark, and half amateurs with at least some proper mindset. Losing is NOT an option at this year's Vocal & Dance Championship. Let us start by sorting these scores in descending order..."

"Calm down, beauty queen~ We all just enough time to polish these stones so that they'll become shining gems."

Rook smiled as Vil looked at them "Your thoughts?"

"The best performers today were Jamil and Kalim, without forgetting Epel. Yet, the last group gave off some potentials. I just need to work on it and then we'll win!"

Vil frowned slightly. "Don't make that face. I already said it, it's not favoritism. When I'm in a competition, I'm always fixated on victory. I always win."

Rook went on "If you would indulge me a metaphor, Vil—you are a grand diamond whose radiance draws eyes the world over. Now imagine, if you will, a tiara packed with precious stones all crowding one another out. Sounds like a flattering headpiece, non?"

"Too much, it will kill the entire aesthetic." Y/n imagined.

"Then another option is a tiara in which a single, grand diamond has a smaller, more colorful array of gems inlaid around it. Wouldn't you find the latter more tasteful and appealing?"

"Hm-mm. That is more to my taste." They smiled.

"Of course, the final call is yours to make. I'll take no offense if you dismiss the thought outright." Rook addressed Vil.

He thought for a moment.

"But I trust you know deep down... That simply brushing up our status quo will never be sufficient for taking on the dazzling Neige LeBlanche. And that we will need a more innovative mindset." Rook finished.

"...Yes, I suppose so. Y/n is right too. So it's decided."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 882 31
An obsessive eel named Floyd has his sights set on a certain shrimp. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
13K 701 27
{Twisted Wonderland X GN Reader} (Hollow Knight x Twisted Wonderland) In which one of the Pale King's most loyal vessel appears in a world completely...
33.4K 1.3K 31
Azul needs help recovering from his past and romancing a pretty girl. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
10.9K 313 12
(A Twisted Wonderland x Female Reader fanfic) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) "Where are we?" "Huh? Did we pulled a Henry Potter?" "No shit sherlock, we're in...