Unintentional Passion

Da PlayNmyCurlz

Geovanni Have you ever gotten that feeling that somebody was watching you? And that person who was watching... Altro

Geovanni
5 days
Solid Ground
Back to Reality
Jordan
Tadesse
After Dark
9:30 be ready
RainbowFalls
'93 NBA Finals
No sex
Dreams.
First Date.
Just.. Please..
Family Meeting
The Mist
Restortation
Ezra
Favorite Places
Jordan
Just tell me a story
Tristyan
You can go out
Keep in touch though
Cotton Club
Geovanni
Everywhere
Turnning
Jordan
Isis
No Monsters
The Presence
God of War?
Lite Work
Test
Tense
Take Me Home

Not a baby..

430 14 0
Da PlayNmyCurlz

Isis

I watched as Talleah  snuggled closer into  Jordans back and I felt as Ezra pulled me closer to her. For some reason all of this felt okay, well more than okay it felt safe. I smelt the scent of lemons as a small gust of wind came into the room causing me to snuggle more into my mate.

" Isis are you up?" Chyna voice echoed through the darkness.

I felt as the bed increased in weight as she climbed onto the bed  and on top of me.  I laughed a bit because my sister used to do the same thing.

"Yeah Chyna,"

I gasped at hearing for the first time how deep and smooth my voice has become, I was even impressed.

I sound like a sultry jazz singer. I smiled a bit. I always wanted to have a voice that was relaxing sounding.

" You nasty ass, dirty ass vampires come back after being gone for a week at the club, eat and then just come in right before dawn then sleep," she said and sat up straddling my side.

"It didn't feel like a week," I mumbled against Jordans back.

" Fuck Chyna take yo little Bronx black ass back to bed," Ezra said as she growled and rolled over.

"Don't talk to my baby like that," Talleah said.

"Thank you Talleah," Chyna said as she kicked Ezra in her ass.

" But go take your ass back to bed," Taleah said and  Jordan let out a small chuckle.

"No. You guys have ignored me for a week. Thenonly spent time with me on the plane trip back," her thick Brooklyn accent cut through the air.

"You were there too,"   Jay said as she pulled Chyna off my body and in-between the both of us.

"So I didn't get to see you guys," she said as she faced me and ran her hand down the side of my cheek.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked her.

I watched as her lips went up at the corners and a smile appeared on her face.  She sat up in bed.

" I want to hang out with you guys and go hunt," she said as she made her way out of the bed and turned on the lights.

"Chyna, go somewhere with your bothersome ass," Ezra growled.

Jordan let out a small growl in her throat. I actually didn't want to get up either. We hardly slept just sex and feeding. I'm not complaining but I would love some sleep. 

"Come on and besides I want Jay to finish the story of how they asses got to be vampires," Chyna said.

"See you was with us," Ezra said.

"She told it on the plane,"  Chyna said.

"Fine, everybody go get clean and dress so  Leah's pup can shut up," Ezra said as she got up. 

Ezra stretched her tall frame and picked up her shirt and pants off the floor.  I felt  Jordan pull me in closer as Leah unwrapped her arms from around  Jay to  get up and pick up all her clothes. Apparently they like  to sleep naked.

"You know Chyna sometimes I swear I should of left you a human," Leah said as she grabbed Chyna by the collar of her t- shirt and dragged her out the room.

" I see they are not early night people," I said and chuckled.

"Well it is pretty early still,"  she said  and pulled me on top of her.

I placed my hand on the side of her cheek and used my thumb to slowly trace over her plump lips. I felt her hands move down to my ass.  I smirked as she began to rub it.  I watched as she slowly opened her eyes letting me see them burning a bright blue.

"Horny much?" I asked her as I felt my fangs tingle.

"Always when I wake up," she said and licked her lips.

" Just when you wake up?" I asked her as I brought my lips to her neck.

" No, not just then," she said as her hands started rub my ass.

" When else are you horny?" I asked as I left kisses on her neck and up to her ear.

" Whenever I am awake," she said as dug her nails into my ass.

I let out a small hiss as I pulled her earlobe between my teeth. I let go of her ear and brushed my lips against her jaw line as I slowly ran my hand under her beater.

" What about during your sleep?" I asked her as I ran my hands down her stomach.

"Especially in my sleep," she said as I  dug my nails into
her stomach.

I heard her let out a loud growl that made my clit throb. I sat up a little and looked at her. Her eyes were the color of the ocean as she looked at me and smirked.  Her fangs were fully erect. She quickly flipped us over so that she was on top of me.  I placed my hands on the side of her face and stared into her eyes. I got lost in a trance.

"Why does your eyes change to so many different shades of blue?" I asked her.

"They can be whatever color I want. Each linked to something, like a memory or a mood.. However, you can control it if you really want to," she said and licked her lips.

I watched as her eyes drifted to my lips as she slowly started to grind her pelvis into mines.

" Your eyes are a very sexy lavender color," she said as she brought her lips down on mine.

I felt her deepen the kiss as I ran my hands over her strong broad shoulders and up to her neck. I felt her hand move up my waist slowly as she pulled my bottom lip between her teeth and then let go of my lip.

" Now they are a deep warm deep purple," she said in a groggy voice.

" Fuckkkk," I moaned out as her lips found their way to my ear.

I started to grind my hips to the same rhythm as hers.  I felt myself start to lift off the bed. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the left as I felt her start to suck on my neck. That's when I notice we were floating above her bed.  I wrapped my legs tighter around her waist as her fangs pierced my skin. My clit needed more attention then what it was getting.

" Shit baby, don't do that,"

I felt her pull back. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me with her ocean blue ones.  She looked at me and smirked before she took both of my arms and raised them above my head.

" What do you want me to do then?" she asked me.

I licked my lips and raised my eyebrow before giving her a small smirk.

"Tell me what you want Isis," she said.

I let out a small moan, as I looked her dead in the eye. I watched as her eyebrow went up. I couldn't help it her voice was so dominated and I loved to be dominated in the right way.

Before she could respond the smell of Lemons filled the room.

"Damn it. Would y'all stop doing that and get ready? I can't depend on nobody in this fucking house to be on time. I swear Jordan I am gonna find another fucking den," Chyna said as she walked back out the room.

I looked at Jordan who started laughing. I shook my head as I felt my body ease back down on the mattress.

"Well damn it not y'all too. This is real fucked up son. I just want two hours of y'all time just TWO. And you and yo mans can't keep y'all hormones in checked. That's real fucked up," Chyna said as she came storming through the house.

I laughed and soon caught the scent of Jasmine and the ocean, which is Ezra. Just like Jordan it was calming and soothing and the scent of ginger, which had to be Talleah, her scent as strange as it sounds was also relaxing. 

"Well shit, lets go take this baby vamp out before she runs away from home," Ezra said.

Jordan slowly rolled off of me and sat up on her elbows. She looked at Talleah whose eyes were a sort of khaki color.

"Talleah you and your babes are gonna be the reason I run away and never come back," Jordan said.

"Shit me too," Ezra said as her sage color eyes shined through the darkness of the room.

"Ez shut the fuck up and Jay leave my baby alone. You can't run away way because we will follow you,"  Leah said as she pulled Ez by what was left of the beater she had on.

I looked over at Jordan and raised my eyebrow.  Jordan looked at me and raised her eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders. 

" She likes to rip off Ezra shirts. She did it because she was pissed about being turned. Now I think it's a sex thing," Jordan said as she laid back in bed.

" Nope," I said as I pushed her up and out of the bed.

"We are going to shower and out to hunt with Chyna," I told her as I started to push her into the bathroom and towards the shower.

" I don't have any business to handle tonight and I don't want to spend it out with  two baby vamps all night," She said.

I stop pushing her and slowly walked around her. I licked my lips and ran my hands up and down her stomach.

"I maybe a baby vamp...," I said as ran my nails down her abs.

I watched as she stared me in my eyes. I couldn't tell what she was feeling. Her eyes were back to being midnight blue again.

" ... but we both know I'm far from a baby," I said as I kissed her jaw line.

I heard her let out a throaty growl before I turned around and began to walk slowly away making sure my ass jiggled with every step I took. Before I got into the shower I turned around and winked at her. Her eyes were still midnight blue but maybe a shade lighter. I smirked and turned back around and clapped my ass before getting in the shower.  Before I could close the door Jordan was under the hot water with me and her eyes were blue.

"Since you think your grown, show me," she said as she attacked my lips.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.9M 290K 87
Power and money didn't really interest Serena, instead she wished for a life of peace and safety. Barely able to afford a bus pass, it was mere chanc...
13.4K 687 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
5 1 16
Being in love with your best friend isn't the ideal life situation but for Zora, it's her only life situation. Secretly harboring her feelings for he...
295K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...