Inheritance

Von michelle_thooo

[Excerpt]: "Does it bother you?" He asked, after an incisive moment of silence. "Does...what bother me?" I im... Mehr

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N❗️⚠️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Huntress: Awakening *Update*
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Kendall's POV)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Kendall's POV)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 15

522 27 3
Von michelle_thooo

On Thanksgiving weekend, my family had cemented an annual tradition of yachting through the Atlantic ocean. It was something we'd done since I was first adopted by my uncle. I figured the only reason my uncle chose to continue the tradition, even now, was because Thanksgiving had been his wife's favorite holiday. She loved the ocean and, as an artist, it was the muse behind many of her best-selling works.

My uncle never fully recovered from her passing, given its devastating nature. Ten years ago, she was killed by an underage driver in a motor vehicle collision that left all involved parties either permanently injured or dead. Since then, my uncle had made it his yearly mission to take us through the very waters where they'd spent their first honeymoon. And, I never missed a trip. 

My uncle may have been considered a lot of things, but one fact no one could ever take away from him was how much he loved his wife. These trips were evidence of that, as we attempted to uphold her cherished memories. On the other hand, I personally enjoyed the escape these aquatic voyages provided, having recognized how important they were to Frank and my uncle. They never failed to bring us closer together, even during rough patches where we'd been relentlessly fighting or arguing with one another.

"I could get used to this view." Coco hummed from the lounge chair beside me, as she sipped on a cocktail and applied more sunscreen to her bronzing skin. "Babe, come help me put this on." She waved over to Ahmad, who had been preoccupied by the captivating ocean view provided by the drifting yacht. 

He immediately abandoned his inspection of the tropical scenery to heed to Coco's request. Taking the sunscreen bottle from her hands, he squeezed a generous amount into his hands, then lathered it onto her back. I found myself melting at the way they were already beginning to behave like a couple.

The scene before me was a reminder of one of the many reasons why this year's trip would be different from the others. Coco had always been my guest. But, she now had her own plus one. Since Ahmad and her were more or less dating, I figured she'd bring him along but I hadn't anticipated that they'd be this clingy. 

Since the start of the trip, I'd barely had any time to talk to her alone. She'd been so committed to spending every waking second kissing and touching all over Ahmad, that it was beginning to become a bit insufferable to be around them. 

Personally, I was surprised when Coco had mentioned to me that they weren't exclusive yet. Might as well have been, considering the clingy way they continued to act with one another.

"You two are so cute." I complimented dryly, rolling my eyes when they began to giggle at an inside joke shared between just the two of them.

"Sasha, don't be a hater. I told you a million times that Ahmad has a bunch of rich friends that he could easily hook you up with." Coco replied in a chastising manner.

"First of all, no thanks. Second, I don't need a man to be happy. I can take care of myself." I lowered my crocheted hat so that it perfectly shielded my face from the glaring  sun.

When Ahmad finished applying sunscreen onto Coco's tanned skin, he proceeded to plop an open-mouthed kiss along her shoulder. She resumed reading her magazine, while he pulled out his phone. I, on the other hand, continued to soak in the warm sun, opting to take a short nap.

"There you guys are! We've been looking all over for you." Patricia squealed, making a grand entrance in her skimpy two-piece. 

As the only child of my father's best friend, Patricia was often extended an invitation to most of our family vacations. So, seeing her today wasn't necessarily a surprise. However, having Kendall by her side was a dignified chest move that I hadn't been properly prepared for. 

The estranged man stood beside her, managing to look everywhere else but in my direction. From his demeanor alone, it was clear that he wanted nothing to do with me. It hurt to know that things still hadn't changed much between us since the last time we'd spoken.

I thought the reality of Mrs. Franks' death would have brought us closer together, but it seemed to have only made things that much more complicated. It was hard to watch the only man I truly ever loved be paraded around by the likes of Patricia. I wondered what exactly he saw in her, given how different Patricia and I's personalities were. If she was the kind of girl he liked, then I surely couldn't be his type.

"Babe, go change into some swim trunks. I want to go swimming!" She told Kendall, as she sat down in one of the open lounge chairs and began to saturate her shiny skin with the open sunscreen bottle on the table.

"Okay." He replied, seemingly eager to leave the vicinity. As he exited the deck, I watched him head in the direction of the bedroom suites.

After a few short minutes of contemplating whether to go after him, I decided that this would likely be my one and only chance to get him alone while were still on the trip. I'd rightfully seize the opportunity now, rather than wait for Patricia to latch herself onto his side once again. 

Excusing myself from the group, I walked towards the main hallway. Sneaking past the open area where Frank, my uncle, and a few of his friends played cards, I covertly followed Kendall's singular trail. When I reached the corridor where the bedrooms were located, his and Patricia's shared room was slightly mounted open, allowing me to take a quick peak inside.

In the lavishly quaint room, Kendall stood by the bedside, hooking his fingers around a tight pair of black swim trunks. The trunks showcased his toned legs and lean physique, leading me to question when and how he'd developed such a manly body. Did he work out often? 

I continued to watch, as one of his veiny hands disappeared beneath his trunks. The hand that slid into his shorts glided up and down his groin area. Silence filled the room until I faintly heard a falsetto of curse words leave his mouth. He continued the erotic hand motions, while his full lips pulled between his teeth. 

As if he couldn't look any more appealing, his abs began to flex and the moisture from a buildup of sweat glistened along his rigid body. Deep moans permeated throughout the room, and his tensed biceps gave way to more unsuccessful attempts to quiet himself.

By the time I realized he was quite literally jerking himself off, I struggled to redeem a balance between clear shock at the raunchy spectacle and a gradual onset of arousal blooming between my legs. From afar, I envied the calculated actions of his hands, wondering what he felt like. As I embraced the role of an uninvited spectator, there was no doubt in my mind that Kendall was undeniably the sexiest man alive. 

"Fuck. Shit." He repeated, as his hands showed no signs of slowing their congruent actions of probing back and forth inside his dark shorts. 

The image of him in such a compromising state nurtured several unwarranted thoughts I hadn't ever felt towards a man. Yet, I also couldn't help but feel ashamed by the wrongness and immorality channeling in my head from the indecency of what I was doing. Recognizing that I had no right to intrude on such a private moment, no matter how tempting, I turned away from the door.

"Sasha?

I heard his deep voice rumble from just beyond the open crack in the wooden door. I paused, when I continued to hear my name ring from the gorgeous man's mouth who represented everything I wanted but couldn't have. My forbidden drug. 

Had he seen me? 

It didn't take long for the door to swing open, revealing the large man who'd unfortunately decided to grace my presence. He leaned casually against the wall frame, as the top of his head nearly reached the ceiling. I was confused by the way he could stand in front of me with so much poise when he'd been flagrantly jacking himself off only a few seconds earlier.

"What were you doing?" He asked, as his shirtless arms crossed over his chest. My eyes automatically shifted to the pink nipples centered on either side of his pecks before they dropped to the six neat squares and v-shaped ridge adorning his tight abdominal region.

"Um—I was just using the bathroom." I reluctantly pointed to a random room a few doors down.

"The bathroom's that way." He responded condescendingly, as his finger pointed in the opposite direction.

"Were you...watching me?" He continued, almost in a teasing manner. 

He knew he was gorgeous. There was no denying that. But, somehow I wanted to humble his embellished attitude.

"There wouldn't be much to watch." I mused, knowing that the outright lie was the farthest thing from the truth.

Kendall's face morphed into a frown and in one quick motion, he stepped forward, swooping me into his strong arms, then pulling us into his room. Shutting the door behind him, he eyed me with a clouded look that tethered the lines between love and hate. 

I steadily backed away from him, but the action only seemed to fuel his prolonged strides in my direction. When my back inevitably hit a hard surface, the game of catch was over as I was effectively trapped between him and the wall. He stood so close that I could feel the heat radiating from his body. 

"Is that so? I noticed you the moment you peaked your pretty little head inside." His hands pinned me to the wall, moving with authority to either side of my head.

The sudden realization that he had seen me watching him touch himself was enough to make me faint. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to taunt me in a way that left me emotionally and physically nimble. But, I was even more confused by why he'd continued his provocative actions when he knew I was standing just beyond the door.

"Then, why didn't you stop?" I asked, roused by his decision to call me pretty. Even if he had done it impassively.

"Why didn't I stop what, Sasha?" He taunted, as his face came dangerously close to mine.

His expression was primitive in nature, analyzing me with a subtle sharpness that swept over his hostile features. My breathing quickened, causing his lips to tilt upward. It was clear that he found amusement in how just his mere words alone had the power to elicit a physically-palpable response from me.

"Why didn't I stop touching my cock, I believe is what you wanted to ask. But, an even better question is why were you watching me?" He probed, as his hand nestled under my chin, raising it up so that I could peer directly into his face.

"You know why." I bellowed quietly. He released a faint chuckle, relishing in the ability to play with my fragile emotions.

"Hm. Would you still feel that way if you knew how much I wanted to break you? The same way you did me. Until there's nothing left of you, but tiny, shattered pieces." He declared, as his face settled into a chilling grin.

How could this be the same man who only a few weeks ago had held me in his arms so gently? The person who stood in front of me now was unrecognizable, but equally as enchanting. There were so many nuanced layers to Kendall. Layers that I hoped my patience would someday afford me the chance to uncover.

Taking another step forward, he allowed one of his knees to nudge in between my legs. He stared at my fleshy thighs, then anchored his hands onto the back of them. I was lifted up until my bottom rested fully against the wall. Kendall spread my legs wide enough for him to allow his knee to fill the space between our bodies.

His knee traveled up the wall until it grazed my lower lips. He teased me a moment longer, then finally allowed it to make full contact with my crotch. I released a large exhale at the feel of the newfound pressure, welcoming myself to the friction that had been momentarily created. He began to feed the pleasurable feeling by moving his knee at a torturously slow pace, then gradually increasing his rhythm. 

Removing his hands from either side of my head, he stationed them firmly on the bare skin of my hips. My bikini-clad breasts smothered against his toned chest, allowing the space between us dissipated. 

I was sure he could feel my erect nipples, as he began to rock his leg  beneath me. No one had ever touched me there, let alone used their knee to carry out the act. I felt myself grow moist at the salacious thought. 

I worriedly looked at Kendall whose eyes never wavered from my body, wondering whether he could feel my arousal through my bikini thong. When he ceased his actions momentarily to place his eyes on mine, I knew without a doubt that he'd felt it. He let out a low grunt and pushed his knee even further into my dampened center, earning a light whimper from me.

"You are full of surprises." He mused, as his arms continued to guide my body against his knee, increasing the pressure.

Foreign sounds escaped my lips, as my arms were compelled to migrate to the back of his head, roughly gripping the ends of his hair. Kendall capitalized off the moment to snuggle his head in between my neck. As my hips moved in sync with his knee, I began to feel a throbbing sensation build in my core, hinting that I was close to reaching my peak. 

I tugged tightly on his hair, encouraging him to continue whatever magic he was doing. From the crevice of my neck, I could feel his light breaths trickling against the sensitive skin. Was he getting turned on? 

I was interrupted from my thoughts when he suddenly stopped his actions and firmly pulled my hands away from his hair. With ease, he pushed me away, but I didn't budge. Instead, I stared at him in confusion. 

"Get out." He spoke calmly, as he placed me back onto the floor. Turning away from me, he readjusted himself beneath his trunks.

"Kendall, I-I. What?" I managed to stammer out, but he didn't bother sparing me a simple glance.

"Do you not understand English? I said leave." He repeated, causing me to feel embarrassed and disgusted by my actions. 

Once again, my emotions had betrayed me as tears brimmed the corners of my eyes. I picked up my hat that must have fallen when he pinned me against the wall, then walked towards the door. I stopped only after realizing that I had one thing left to say.

"The funny thing is that I actually came here to see if we could try to be friends. But, you know what, I change my mind. You are an asshole. Austin." I added, then slammed the door shut.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
167K 8.8K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...
229K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
21.5K 809 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...