I'm in Love With My Bully Har...

By Dom_Thomp

Faith Rose Evans is just that ordinary girl that always wanted to fit in. Especially since she lost her paren... More

Prologue
Running
The Project & Meeting Carmen
Lunch and Arguments
Music and Separating
Finding and Going Home
Music Practice and Betrayal
It Was Nothing
Ditching
Let Yourself Fall This One Time
A/N
You Have to Trust Me
There's a Reason...
Coma
There Are Going to Be Some... Changes
Another Author Note :P Sorry
Sudden Attitude Change
I Can Make the Pain Go Away
There's Always a Reason... What's Yours?
Playing Mind Games
Lies
Why Does Love Have to Be So... Complicated?
A/N Numero...Idk
There's Nothing to Believe in Anymore
False Hope
What's the Plan
The End

A Thousand Years

14.3K 485 142
By Dom_Thomp

I know the last chapter was an all Carmen or Zayn P.O.V. and I'm sorry cause this one is also a whole chapter with them... No big deal though! Anyways I'm not going to give a lot away during this chapter with my author note, but... The tittle has a lot to do with it... So pay attention my lovelies! hope you enjoy the chapter though! And don't forget to smile!

Carmen's P.O.V.***

I sat sprawled across Zayn's lap as we watched the movie end. I was getting extremely tired as the credits rolled through. Zayn seemed to have noticed and he lifted me up bridal style into his arms. We moved to the bedroom and I grabbed his arm before he could go.

"Were are you going?" I questioned as I yawned.

"I still have my clothes on." He winked and stripped into his boxers. I held back a smirk as I blushed and grabbed my phone to change the ring tone to silent.  The bed dipped as Zayn sat down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Zayn, will you sing me a song?" I asked as another yawn escaped my lips. He smiled and nodded his head. I snuggled closer to his chest getting comfortable as he begun to sing my favorite song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. I soon found myself singing along to the familiar tune, getting lost in our harmonies.

How to be brave

How can I love, when I'm afraid...

One step closer

I have died, everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more...

I looked into his golden brown eyes as we sung together. He yawned and placed a soft kiss on my forehead after tightening his arm around my waist more protectively as if he was afraid to lose me. I moved closer to his chest and listened to his heart beat as it quickened with the touch of my skin in contact with his. I smiled glad that I had that effect on him. I guess it led me to comfort, because deep down inside I knew he had the same effect on me. I found myself slowly drifting into a slumber once I knew Zayn was asleep with the sound of his soft snores, the song still fresh in my mind.

Morning***

I woke up to the sounds of Zayn's light snores. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips before I dashed into the closet to grab some clothes. I then ran into the bathroom where I took a quick shower. That, was probably the best night of sleep, I have ever had in my whole life. I sat my clothes on the counter top as I turned on the warm water and hopped in. Once I came out I wrapped the fluffy, white towel around me and dried my hair using the blow-dryer. Once my hair was as dry as it could get I pulled it into a messy bun and put on my black skinny jeans and a shirt that had the words 'Free Hugs' on it. I grabbed my white VANS and put them on as I walked out the bathroom door. I chose to go all natural today. That's just me being lazy. I walked out with Zayn standing across the room with his black chinos on shirtless. He had a smirk on his face as I walked past him and I just laughed and rolled my eyes. Typical hormonal teenage boys... I walked up to Zayn and kissed him on the lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We puled apart and I grabbed my wallet and phone ready to leave but Zayn stopped me. I gave his a confused look.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a tent of protectiveness (if that's even a word...) and worry.

"I'm going to hang out with Faith, Harry, and Liam. I also plan on meeting this new girl Liam met." I said plainly, trying not to start anything.

"Why would you hang out with them!" He spat in my face causing me to stumble a little in surprise but I stood firm. "This is our weekend. I would expect you to want to spend it with me, your boyfriend, but apparently not!" He sneered in anger at me as I moved back word. What just crawled up his pant and died? I could of sworn he was happy just a few minutes ago...

"You can't stop me from hanging out with them because of this little ego of yours!" I spat back out of anger before I realized the words that had left my mouth. I gasped and tried to grab onto Zayn's arm but he pulled away harshly. His mouth dropped as he looked at me in shock and mixed emotions. "Z-Zayn I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean it." I tried to apologize but it seemed as though the words didn't even register in his mind. I saw his eyes water and I felt my heart crack knowing I just made him cry.

"M-My ego?" He stuttered still in shock as I sighed.

"Zayn, come on. Honestly! I'm sorry. It's just your attitu-" I was soon cut off by Zayn walking off and handing me my bags. What just happened. One minute I was the happiest girl alive, and next minute I find myself in this situation... I looked up at Zayn in confusion once again but he was emotionless as he spoke.

"Go." He whispered quietly, just barely loud enough for me to hear. He walked over to the door as I stood there. Now I was the shocked one as I stared at him giving him my 'are you serious' face. "Leave... Now." Each word ripped my heart as they came out of his mouth. I closed my mouth as I felt my eyes start to water. I began to run out the door but I stopped by him and whispered the last words I felt, and knew I always would feel.

"I-I love you." I cried as I ran into the busy street paying no attention to my surrounding.

"Carmen!" Zayn yelled as he was not to far behind from me, but I continued to run. His voice was full of worry. "Carmen look out!" He yelled more frantic, but before I knew it I was hit hard by the impact of a car. My body was in so much excruciating pain, it was hard to explain. The wind was knocked out of me and my vision was blurring. I felt my head being lifted as Zayn had a phone in one ear. I'm guessing he was calling an ambulance. I felt my body go numb and the blood flowing non-stop. "Hurry up! She loosing a lot of blood! Please!" I saw Zayn cry into the phone. I felt my eyelids get heavy but I wasn't giving in yet, not now. Please, not now god...

"Carmen, babe please stay with me!" He cried as he held onto me. My mouth was dry so I could answer. He intertwined our fingers as I gave them a light squeeze. "P-Please, C-Carmen. I love you too. I'm so sorry. I was stupid!" He admitted. Those were the last words I heard as the sound a sirens came faint in the background. After that, everything went black.

Zayn's P.O.V.***

I sat in the E.R. as I listened to the faint beating of the device that was keeping the only person I cared about right now, alive. Just watching her, and knowing that she's hanging on by a thread made me feel sick. How could I have done this. How could I have been the cause of this. Carmen was the first girl I ever met who I knew I was in love with, and just knowing I did this, made me feel horrible. The doctor walked in with a board in his hand as he sighed.

"You barely got her here on time. If she had lost anymore blood she would have been gone." I hitched as the words left his mouth because I knew they were true. "Right now she's in a coma, she should wake up in a week or two, but in the condition she's in, there's no telling...." He whispered as he watched her lifeless body. She had so many cuts and bruises on her and not to mention a broken leg, arm, and 3 fractured ribs. You could hear the faint sobs of her mother from the other side of the door as well as her brothers. Not only did I do this to Carmen, but I did this to her mom, her dad, her brother... This was all my fault. Tears stung my eyes as I struggled to hold them back. The doctor sat his arm on my shoulder causing me to look up at him in shock. 

"Sometimes it's best to let your feeling out for once." He said as he gave me a sympathetic look. That's when I broke. That's the moment I knew how it felt to be so fragile. Like if someone were to touch me one more time, I would fracture into a million pieces. I cried as I thought about us from yesterday on the beach... so happy. As I thought about us last night falling asleep in each others arms. When people are in a coma they are able to hear you right? Well, it's worth a try...

I began to sin the lyrics of the song we sung to last night, knowing it was her favorite tune.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid?

I found myself sobbing as I reached that chorus as the memories of us flooded in way to fast for me to handle at once. Random flashes of her smile. Of her laughing. Of our laughing. How can I love? When really... I am afraid... How can I forget... When yet all the memories of my past still haunt me like a tape in the back of my mind. Carmen's right. This all happened because of my stupid ego. All of it.Then I though as I continued to sing.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years...

I'll love you for a thousand more...

"And I always will" I intertwined our fingers together as a weak smile came on my face. "When you wake up, I'll be here, I'll be here everyday of every hour. I'll never leave your side. I'm not going to let you go. No matter how long it takes, I'll be waiting. I will show you unconditional love and be the one you can run to without any problems or egos getting in the way. I will love you no matter what when you wake up. I didn't say if you wake up, because you are going to wake up and get back to health in a matter of no time. Deep down I know your still here. I know it." I whispered as I watched her emotionless body and face. "No matter how many minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even years I have to wait... I'll do it." I promised."

Right as I finished speaking the door opened and there stood Faith along with Liam and Harry behind her. And for once in my life, I found myself being able to let go of the problems we had at this moment. For once in my life, I didn't hate Faith...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...