Purely Submissive

By SchemingxStoat

Shiloh spent his entire life focused on making his parents proud. He never took the time to discover himself... More

Author's Note
1 - Harrowing
2 - Disinter
3 - Trouvaille
4 - Confounding
5 - Serendipity
6 - Kicky
7 - Incipience
8 - Cosset
9 - Introspection
10 - Envisage
11 - Actify
13 - Assuage
14 - Rollick
15 - Unleash
16 - Descry
17 - Acquiescent
18 - Oboedire
19 - Elevate
20 - Caprice
21 - Congenial

12 - Exordium

6K 232 43
By SchemingxStoat

I'm sorry for any errors. I really wanted to get it posted so it is unedited. 

Shiloh was a bundle of nerves and excitement the entire way to the club. The small being clung to both Malin and Rhett's hands as they walked between them. "How do I behave? Last time I just stood along the wall... but this time is different. I don't want to act wrong..."

"You're a natural Shiloh. Just be you and we'll guide you through the rest."

"Will I have to talk? I could say the wrong thing and cause problems and..." Shiloh's eyes widened as they attempted to think of every possibility. "What if I mess up and someone tries to punish me? I'm not... I can't..." Before Shiloh could get even more worked up, their back was suddenly pressed against a hard torso and Malin's nose was practically touching theirs, calloused fingers gripping their chin.

"Stop talking and listen. We're going to go in. You're going to be close to one of us at all times. If at any point you are uncomfortable or want to leave, just squeeze our hand or leg or whatever part you can reach. If someone wants to talk to you, they will ask us first. We can stay as long or as little as you want, the main focus is getting the paperwork signed." Shiloh nodded their head unconsciously as they focused on keeping their eyes on Malin's and not drifting down to his lips only centimeters from Shiloh's own.

Shiloh felt Rhett lean down until his lips were brushing just behind their ear, "You will have to sign an NDA and talk to the owner, but there's no messing up. Just be honest and just be you. One of us will be next to you the whole time and if you have a question just ask. You'll have a special wristband so other dominants can't approach you, but most submissives are social little things so I can't promise they won't approach you to talk or go dance."

Malin could see the panic rising again as Shiloh tried to come up with every possible situation that could take place once they got inside. "For now, we'll stick with you staying with us. If the next time we come back you want to venture off, by all means, but we'll be keeping an eye on you."

Shiloh sagged with relief. All they needed to do was exist and let Rhett and Malin handle the rest. It would be easy for them, following orders and directions were easy. It was when they needed to make their own decisions and figure it all out for themselves that it became overwhelming. "Okay..." Shiloh played with the hem of the large t-shirt hiding their outfit "I think I'm ready."

The two dominants took Shiloh's hands again, both squeezing reassuringly as they approached the doors, guarded by two broad men.

"How can we help you three?" The bouncer's voice was sharp and serious. Shiloh gripped harder and tried to peak through the door curiously.

"We have a meeting with Killian and Osiris. They should be expecting us."

Shiloh saw the man shuffle through some papers on a clipboard, "Names?"

At the continued questions, Shiloh's grip tightened anxiously as they peaked at the bounces.. "Malin Jones, Rhett Vega, and Shiloh Michaels."

The bouncer grinned, "Welcome to Silk. Jack will take you back to the office."

The second bouncer, Jack, smiled at them before leading the trio into the building. Shiloh looked around wide-eyed while being careful not to meet anyone's eyes. The one thing that really caught their eye was the sheer amount of dark colors from deep burgundy to forest green to pure black. They looked down at the baggy t-shirt and jeans hiding their silky romper... their light purple romper... They were going to stick out like a sore thumb in this club. Shiloh had been so lost in their panic; they hadn't even noticed that the bouncer had led them into the office. Malin forcing Shiloh into a soft leather seat brought them to some semblance of reality.

"Baby, what's going on?" Rhett had a hand on each of Shiloh's cheeks, rubbing the pad of his thumbs gently over the skin.

"I-I'm gonna stand out. Everyone's gonna stare. You didn't tell me I should wear something dark. Everyone's in black a-and leather and dark colors! A-and I-I'm..." Shiloh's eyes were watering, tears threatening to spill.

"What did we tell you when you asked if your outfit was okay?" Malin's voice came from behind as his hands played with Shiloh's white hair.

Shiloh was silent for a moment, eyes locked on Rhett's, "That- That I look perfect."

"And when you asked if you should change?"

"You asked me not to..." Shiloh blinked quickly, trying to push the tears back but only succeeding in pushing them over only for the drops to be whipped away by Rhett's thumbs.

"Because you do look perfect, so pretty for us babydoll. It doesn't matter what everyone else is wearing, you look wonderful. But if you're not comfortable, you can leave your jeans and shirt on. That's completely okay too." Rhett smiled softly at Shiloh, he hated seeing them so upset and anxious but was so extremely proud of each step they take.

Shiloh nodded shyly, not moving to say anything else. Rhett picked Shiloh up easily, turning them so Shiloh was straddling him with their face tucked into his neck. He slipped his hands under the large t-shirt, rubbing Shiloh's back through the silk soothingly. Their baby relaxed immediately into the comforting touch.

Malin sat in the chair next to them, placing his hand on Shiloh's thigh, before turning his attention to the two, nearly identical, men sitting behind the desk. The only obvious difference between the two was their facial expressions, where one was hard and serious the other was relaxed and grinning.

"Killian and Osiris, right? Nick recommended this place to us and said he would set everything up?"

"Yup, I'm Osiris and Mr. Silent and Serious over here is Killian." Shiloh's body shook with a silent giggle at the tease. "Nick sent over both of your information, and everything looks good. I'll just need your signatures on a couple documents and you'll be all set. He did mention you had a third with you, but I don't have anything else for this little one." Shiloh peaked over their shoulder at the twins as they were brought up.

"Shiloh is new to the scene, but is curious and is deciding if training is something they want to move forward with. They know that you'll need to talk to them to go over some things."

"Will they be okay if you two step out?" Shiloh grinned at the use of the correct pronouns.

"Will you be okay, Shiloh? We'll only be just outside the door."

Shiloh sat back and pouted up at Rhett, "I might be nervous about all these new things, but I'm not scared of people. I could probably beat you both up if I wanted to."

"We don't doubt that, Doll." The grins Malin and Rhett were both giving caused Shiloh to break the pout and smile back.

Shiloh squeaked as Rhett stood before placing them back in the chair and heading for the office chair, followed closely by Malin. Shiloh squirmed in the large chair as they looked at the two nervously.

"You're alright. We just want to make sure that you want to be here and understand exactly what you are getting into. We received their background so we know they've been a part of this lifestyle for some time. You don't have to tell us you're whole background, but we just need to make sure you're here because you want to be."

"I.." Shiloh took a deep breath. "I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about the world... or myself really. After a recent accident Malin and Rhett have been helping me discover things, figure out what I enjoy and who I am. Before the accident, I was working as their bodyguard which included accompanying them to the BDSM club they attended. I stayed along the outskirts doing my job that night, but after that, I did so much research. The accident changed a lot of things... I uhm.. Got injured... and Malin and Rhett have been helping me since. They've explained why I feel certain ways, like why they/them feels so much better than he... I want to be here. I want to know more. I don't know just yet if it's something I'll actually be able to do, but I want to know what it is." Shiloh kept their eyes on the desk through the explanation.

"That makes a lot of sense. For safety reasons, what is the injury? We know about Malin's head injury and the steps they take to make sure everyone remains safe. We want to make sure you have the same."

"I was shot a couple weeks ago... The skin is nearly healed, but my chest is still pretty sore and I have to be careful not to strain myself. Malin and Rhett make sure I don't push myself."

"When Malin and Rhett come back we can discuss how that will affect your time here at the club. This lifestyle can be intense when in perfect health and I want to make sure that partaking doesn't harm you. But for now, I understand that you're not ready to commit to anything. So you'll need to sign two forms, one is the NDA and the other goes over the rules and your agreement to follow them. You'll have a red band which will tell other dominants you are off limits for play. You can still go to any of the demonstrations, public scenes, and have access to the playroom rented by Malin and Rhett. If at any time you want to start training or want to discuss changing anything you just have to let us know. Any questions?"

Shiloh's stared at the space between the twins as they processed all the information given, "We know it's a lot, but you'll have Rhett, Malin, us, and Ciarren to help. He's in charge of the submissives of the club and is very excited to meet you. If he's too much just let us know." Osiris smiled happily at Shiloh as he moved around the desk to retrieve the two from the hallway.

When everyone was seated back down they dove into the discussion of how to best keep Shiloh safe and comfortable throughout their time at the club. The master dominants were pleasantly surprised to find that Malin and Rhett already had detailed plans.

"Alright, you three. Your playroom is number 5 and just down the hallway. Feel free to get comfortable and explore the club."

With a quick thanks, Shiloh was guided from the office and down to the playroom. Once they were in Shiloh walked the perimeter slowly, taking in all the instruments and toys hanging along the walls. Some they recognized from their research, and others were something new. "Everything is brand new. Feel free to touch or explore anything you want. Are you up for exploring the club?"

Now that the meeting was over and the red band was already around their wrist, the excitement to explore something new won out. "Yes please."

"Do you want to stay in your jeans and t-shirt?"

Shiloh slipped their hands under their t-shirt feeling the silk fabric, "It'll really be okay? No one will laugh at me?"

"I can absolutely promise you that no one will laugh at you. You're likely to get comments and questions. You look amazing in your outfit Shiloh and I know we won't be the only ones who see that."

"If it becomes too much I can come back and change?" Shiloh's voice was soft and nervous.

"Of course. We can come here at any point, whether it be for you to change, take a break, or whatever you need."

With a deep breath, Shiloh began removing their jeans and t-shirt, revealing the small romper from underneath. Once everything was removed, they smoothed out the fabric before looking at Rhett and Malin. "How do I look?" They did a quick twirl, eyes shining with excitement.

"You look amazing doll." Malin slid his fingers over Shiloh's bare arm causing goosebumps to erupt on the pale flesh.

"Absolutely perfect." Rhett pressed behind them, brushing his fingers over Shiloh's bare thighs.

"Before we go explore, we want you to think about five questions pertaining to the lifestyle. They can be about anything from theory to practice."

"Practice?" Shiloh's squeaked the word out.

"Of course. I'm sure you'll be curious about how certain things feel or are done. It could be the different submissive poses, being tied to a St. Andrew's cross, or what a certain toy might feel like. None of these would be full scenes of course and depending on the extreme of the activity would depend on the time frame. For example, if you were curious about the cross, you would only be tied to it for a moment. The cross is an intense scene that we'd have to work you up to. But the questions can be all theory-based too. Whatever will satisfy some of your curiosities. After we explore, we'll come back here and go over your questions. Okay?"

"Okay... Now come on! I want to go see! I didn't pay attention to what the last club actually looked like." Shiloh was bouncing by the door, but not making any move to open it as they waited impatiently for the two men to follow.

Rhett grinned at Shiloh's obvious excitement while Malin had a small smile, "Alright, alright. One more thing, what's the number one rule?"

Shiloh settled long enough to answer, "Be by at least one of your sides at all times."

"Good, Babydoll." Shiloh blushed at the pet name and praise. "Lead the way."

Shiloh gripped their hands tightly, allowing the two men to ground their nerves as they lead them out of the playroom and down the hallway to a brand-new experience. 

Thank you all for reading! I'm really sorry for the long wait and for any errors. Holiday season means I'm crazy busy and I just wanted to get this out for y'all .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.8K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
203K 3.5K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...
179K 3.2K 52
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
438K 8.9K 61
#1 IN BDSM [17/4/2023] [COMPLETED] ___________________ 𝑪𝒂𝒛 𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆...