A New Life

Von katsuma6

‼️MATURE CONTENT‼️ - After the war with the quincies Kisuke Urahara decides to let Grimmjow live with him in... Mehr

Chapter One // Surprise!
Chapter Two // Thanksgiving Preparations
Chapter Three // Visitors
Chapter Four // Past Lover?
Chapter Five // Work, Work, and more Work
Chapter Six // You Called?
Chapter Seven // Secret Wants
Chapter Eight // Dual Blades
Chapter Nine // Dressing Room
Chapter Ten // Decorating
Chapter Eleven // Keep it Together
🍋Chapter Twelve // Roaming Thoughts🍋
Chapter Thirteen // Take Care
Chapter Fourteen // Phone Call
Chapter Fifteen // Soul Society
Chapter Sixteen // New Enemy
Chapter Eighteen // Club Terror
Chapter Nineteen // Rabashi
🍋Chapter Twenty // You Drive Me Nuts🍋
Chapter Twenty One // You're Mine
Chapter Twenty Two // New Years Party
🍋Chapter Twenty Three // Be Reminded🍋
Chapter Twenty Four // Going Back
Chapter Twenty Five // Just Like Me
Chapter Twenty Six // Roomies
🍋Chapter Twenty Seven // Again🍋
Chapter Twenty Eight // Patrol
Chapter Twenty Nine // Two Left Feet
🍋Chapter Thirty // Sexy Chocolates🍋
Chapter Thirty One // Busy
Chapter Thirty Two // Leave it Behind
Chapter Thirty Three // Bikini Body
Chapter Thirty Four // Beach
🍋Chapter Thirty Five // Who You Belong To🍋
Chapter Thirty Six // Captured
Grimmy Hates Pictures.
Chapter Thirty Seven // Broken
Chapter Thirty Eight // Break In
🍋Chapter Thirty Nine // Don't Think I Won't🍋
Important!

Chapter Seventeen // A Plan

219 7 0
Von katsuma6

AN: The shirt above is what I'm talking about ;)

Grimmjow ended up staying with Katsuma after their long talk. He actually stayed this time. She was upstairs sleeping in her bed while he stayed on the couch.

This time she woke up before him. Katsuma lazily strolled downstairs seeing Grimmjow lay peacefully on the couch. The tv was playing at a low volume. Smiling softly at the sight she then turned her attention back upstairs. She needed a shower.

While Katsuma was about 5 minutes into her shower, Grimmjow was woken up by her cellphone ringing on the kitchen counter.

"What the hell. Who leaves their phone in random ass places?" He grumbled, forcing himself to wake up. He picked her phone up reading the name on the screen. Kiskue.

Grimmjow: "Uh hello?"
Kiskue: "Grimmjow? And why might you be answering Katsumas phone? Hm?"
Grimmjow: "Because the idiot leaves it in random ass places. Hang on I'll get her"

Grimmjow stomped his way upstairs to get Katsuma. She was brushing her teeth while wrapped in a towel. Grimmjow knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, phone call."

Without thinking Katsuma opened the door.

"Can it not wait?" She answered with her usual attitude.

Grimmjows eyes widened for a millisecond before getting a wild grin.

"No. It can't wait. Sounds important really."

Katsuma finally realized she was still only wrapped in a towel. Her face grew red as she reached for the phone. Grimmjow being Grimmjow only held the phone higher in the air.

"Grimmjow stop being a dick!"

Grimmjow clicked the speaker button.

"Here she is Kiskue."

Grimmjows grin only grew. He was going to milk this moment. Kiskue finally spoke.

Kiskue: "Hey Katsuma! Caught me off guard when Grimmjow answered your phone."

Katsuma was still desperately trying to snag her phone from Grimmjows hand.

"Yeah! Sorry Kiskue! What's up?"

Grimmjow backed up to her bed to grab a pillow and smash it into her face. Katsumas yells were muffled as Grimmjow kept the pillow pressed to her face. He loosened his grip while breaking out into laughter.

Kiskue: "I was hoping you could stop by at some point today and discuss your father."

Katsuma grabbed a pillow.

"Yeah! Sure can!" She smacked Grimmjow across the face with the pillow she grabbed. He still had a hold of her phone. Kiskue continued talking on the phone while Grimmjow grabbed Katsumas wrist with his free one and pulled her onto the bed. With a failed attempt of escaping Grimmjow trapped her waist between his thighs, pushing her wrists deeper into the mattress. Her towel was just covering her body at the point. It wasn't even secure.

Kiskue: "You still there?"

"Y-yeah! Sorry. I'll be there!"

Grimmjow remained hovering over her with a half lidded gaze instead of his usual smirk.

Kiskue: "Alright sounds good! See ya then!"
*click*

Katsuma and Grimmjow remained in that position after Kiskue hung up. Katsumas mouth fell ajar. Her heart was pounding as was Grimmjows. He leaned down just a little before he spoke.

"Something on your mind?"

Katsuma finally broke her gaze away.

"G-get off."

Grimmjow swung his leg over the bed and stood up. Keeping his gaze away from Katsuma he walked out the door, heading back downstairs. Katsuma finally sat up gripping her towel before finally grabbing clothes out of the closet.

Once downstairs, Grimmjow made his way to the kitchen to raid the fridge. He grabbed a can of iced coffee. Katsuma finally made her way downstairs.

"Ready?"

Keeping her eyes to the floor, Katsuma simply nodded yes in response.

The two made their way to Uraharas shop. Waiting for them at the coffee table were Kiskue, Ichigo, and Yoruichi.

"Since when did you two become best friends?"

Katsuma scoffed at Ichigo, brushing past Grimmjow to sit down.

"We're NOT best friends. He's just a stalker that I can't seem to get rid of."

Grimmjow found this to be the perfect opportunity to get under her skin.

"That is not what you said last night."

Kiskue, Yoruichi, and Ichigo had the same look on their faces. Katsuma slammed her fists on the table.

"What the hell! We've never done anything like that! Don't listen to him!"

Grimmjow threw his head back in laughter while Katsuma gritted her teeth. Kiskue snapped his fan shut.

"Alright, alright, enough middle school teasing. Let's talk about the real reason I've called you here."

Katsuma finally settled down. She picked up a cup and took a quick swig while listening.

"Your father. We need to figure out why he's here or what he plans on doing here. It's not good for him to be in Karakura."

Katsuma rose a brow.

"I thought he's was in the near by town where all the rich people live."

"Thats what we were hoping you could tell us." Yoruichi chimed in. Katsuma took a deep sigh while rubbing her temples.

"Well he is a master manipulater and a sleeze bag if you will. He ran a club to hide all his other work. Everyone knows him for having a super fun club but, he's true business lies underneath it."

"Does he still have that club?" Ichigo asked carefully.

"I don't know. That was a long time ago."

A grin grew across Kiskues face. "Sounds like a field trip! Let's go on a mission!"

Ichigo and Katsuma let their mouths hit the floor.

"You're fucking joking."

"Nope! We're gonna have teams of two. I'll get a hotel rented out in the next town. I'll be sure to snag a fancy one!"

Katsuma drug her hands down her face while groaning dramatically.

"Kiskue!!!"

"Oh now, now! Don't be a drama queen! Here's how it'll work. Yoruichi and I will be the over looks. We'll always be watching from afar even if you can't see us. Then, Ichigo, Orihime, you, and Grimmjow will go inside the club and get more information about Rabashi. So! I suggest going to the mall and finding a niccce little outfit!"

Great.

Just great.

Katsuma had no interest in being apart of this whole catastrophe but, then again. Revenge on her father was starting to sound sweet. Orihime, Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Katsuma headed to the mall while Kiskue picked out a hotel and got everything ready.

"What do people even wear at a club?" Katsuma mumbled in frustration.

Orihime didn't know either but, she kept her positive attitude.

"Hmm. Oh! I know! A club right? Clubs are fun! So maybe a bunch of colorful things!"

Grimmjow pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You two are hopeless. Stick with dark colors."

Katsuma cocked a brow and crossed her arms.

"Since when are you the club expert? Oh let me guess. Hoppers are your type, huh?"

Grimmjow rolled his eyes.

"Oh princess, you don't know a thing about my type."

Feeling annoyed at Grimmjows sarcastically, Katsuma stomped away towards the more dark colored dressed but, something caught her eye. It was a black, strappy, leather top. Boy was it flashy. She picked it up and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and sparkly heals.

Kagamino City.

East of Karakura Town.

The group finally stood in front of the hotels entrance. It was a sight to see. Had to be 30 stories high. The marble floor was shiny and freshly polished. The chandelier was beautiful but, huge. Men were in suits and women were dressed in designer dresses.

"Alright! Here's the keys! Go check out your rooms." Kiskue spoke with excitement.

Katsuma blinked a few times before speaking.

"Uhhh..." she trailed off. Kiskue grew a sly grin.

"Oh! Right! You'll be sharing a room with your partner."

Grimmjow began laughing while snatching the key from Katsumas hand.

"Oh this is gonna be fun."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.8K 2.6K 67
*Editing in progress* Everyone in Karakura Town and the soul society are happy. Doing there job. Especially the soul reapers. Ichigo Kurosaki protect...
352K 6K 31
After the intense battle with Aizen, Ichigo finds himself cast adrift in the Garganta, the space between Earth and the Hollow Realm, Hueco Mundo. He...
19.4K 473 7
Ichigo and Grimmjow have been friends forever, but Ichigo has a new feeling. He wants to tell Grimmjow, but there are so many other things at play. I...
4.5K 115 29
-Note: Arc is Arrancar Arc- Yuri Kurosaki, cousin to Ichigo Kurosaki, has learnt something about Aizen Sosuke's plan. Something devastating. As he a...