Baby

Galing kay leenahragabi23

My face Softens as I take in the sight In front of me. Crouching down I see the women peeking up at me with b... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Characters
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
(Not an update)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

8.7K 159 5
Galing kay leenahragabi23

Authors note:
(Thank you guys so much for helping me reach a thousand reads!)

Her beauty is sustenance. Like a dark magnet, it draws monsters from their dens. They follow her home and scratch at her door until she brings them inside and kill/clean/eats them.
- unknown

Slight smut in this chapter

Over the next few weeks, Aries has been very overprotective of me. He doesn't let me go out of the apartment without a guard, and when I'm in the apartment, the guard stands outside the door.

He has also been very distant, leaving very early in the morning and not coming back till late at night after I'm asleep. He has people bring me food and give him reports about me. We haven't heard anything from Master Connor since the pool incident, and it is causing Aries to be even more tense.

We haven't been intimate since the first time, and at night I find myself becoming very frustrated, so I've come up with a plan I saw on TV. I spend the day watching TV and thinking about my plan until night comes. I shower, then put on the pretty matching pair of pink panties and bra with the tying ribbons.

After I put it on, I lay in bed nervously till I heard Aries come in the front door. I hear him go into his room, waiting a little longer before getting up and putting on my black silky robe. I walk to his room, lightly knocking. "Aries, can I come in?" I ask, waiting for him to answer.

"Yeah, come in." I hear his grumpy voice answer. I open the door and walk in to see him sitting on his bed. I walk over until I'm standing in front of him. "What is it?" He asks without looking at me. I huff in frustration before reaching down and opening my robe, letting it fall off my shoulders onto the ground.

I hear him take in a sharp breath as I climb into his lap, straddling him and kissing his neck. He grips my waist, making a grunting sound as I continue to suck his neck. "Baby," he says in a deep, gruff voice.

I moan, moving my hips back and forth and grinding against his hardness. "Baby, stop it," he demands, grabbing my hips tighter and stopping my movements. I pull back from kissing his neck as tears run down my cheeks.

His face immediately softens upon seeing my tears, and he pulls me in close, hugging me and cooing at me as I cry. I hiccup as my cries start to slow. "Why don't you like me anymore?" I ask him, sniffling.

He coos at me, rubbing my back and kissing my head. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I still like you very much." He reassured me while wiping the tears off my cheeks with his hands. "Then why don't you want to see me anymore or be with me?" I ask him hesitantly.

He lets out a breath before answering, "I was trying to protect you." I think about what he says for a minute: "How does not seeing me protect me?" I ask him, confused. He nods, agreeing. "You're right, I've been stupid," he tells me, causing me to giggle as I nod in agreement.

He smiles down at me before pressing his lips to mine in a quick kiss. I try to keep the kiss going, but he pulls back. "It's late; let's get to bed," he says, causing me to pout. He smirks in amusement at me before lifting me to stand in front of him between his legs.

He bites his bottom lip, staring at my underwear and bra set. He brings his right hand up from my hip, skimming it over my exposed stomach, causing me to shiver. "You look so sexy," he grunts out, staring at me lustfully.

I smile down at him as he releases me, lifting me up and sitting me down in the middle of his bed, grabbing the covers and pulling them over me. He presses one more kiss on my lips before turning off the light and getting in next to me.

I roll over, laying myself on his chest, listening to his heart beat as his hand comes around me, rubbing my scalp as I fall asleep.

***************************

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and the smell of something cooking. I smile to myself before rolling out of bed and heading to my room. I go to the bathroom to get ready for the day before I put on a cute outfit, looking at myself in the mirror to make sure it looks good.

Once I'm happy with how I look, I head down the hall to where the kitchen is. I stop at the kitchen entry as I take in the delicious site. Aries stands facing away from me, cooking at the stove shirtless.

I can see his muscles flexing in his back as he moves, causing me to squeeze my thighs together. He turns around, sensing me watching him, but I don't stop staring, taking in his abs and chest.

He walks over to me, slowly stopping in front of me and placing his hands on my hips. "Like what you see?" He asks, in amusement, that stupid smug smirk on his face.

I huff my cheeks, turning red as I nod, telling him I do. He smiles at me before leaning down and pecking my lips. "You look beautiful," he says once he pulls back, making me smile and turn even more red.

I thank him before pulling away and sitting down at the stool in front of the counter, letting him get back to work. I look at the food already sitting on the table: strawberries, bacon, and eggs. I look back up to see if he is looking before quickly sneakily grabbing a strawberry and stuffing it into my mouth.

"I saw that," he says, amusement clear in his voice. I look up surprised since I was super sneaky to see him not even looking at me. I gaped at his back before pouting and waiting for him to finish.

He puts pancakes on a plate before bringing them to the table and sitting them in front of me. We sit and eat together, with him hand-feeding me strawberries occasionally and me trying to feed him back until we are finished, and he turns to me.

"How about I take you somewhere today?" he suggests, causing me to smile, excitedly bouncing in my seat. "Yes, yes, please," I tell him happily. He smiles at me before standing and starting to clean up. I get up and help him put all the dishes into the dishwasher before we head out.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he put the helmet on my head. "It's a surprise," he tells me briefly as he finishes buckling my helmet, lifting me onto the back of his bike. I smile excitedly as he climbs in front of me. I wrap my arms around his waist as we take off down the road.

We ride for what feels like an hour with nothing but trees surrounding us until he starts to slow the bike. I let go of him, confused, since we are still surrounded by trees with nothing on site.

He takes off his helmet, climbing off and turning to me to take off my helmet. Once my helmet is off, he lifts me by the waist off his bike. "Where are we?" I ask, confused, as he takes my hand and starts leading me down a dirt path.

He doesn't answer as he continues leading me down the path until I hear the sound of water. Finally, I see the water in a huge lake in front of me. I look up at Aries, smiling excitedly, as he smiles back down at me.

I walk to the water quickly, bending down in the grass to feel it. I turn around to thank Aries, but my breath stops as I see him standing there in only his boxers. "What are you doing?" I ask him, shocked, and he smirks at me, sitting his shoes in the pile of his clothes before walking over to me.

"Going swimming," he says, walking over to the water and stepping in.

1404 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 32.7K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
517K 9.9K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
74.3K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...