All Stars Taught Me How To Fa...

By LiannQ

Title: 全星际教我谈恋爱 Author: Jiang Qianli (江千里) Status: 110 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Description: Lu Shang... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

68

212 8 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 68 Lies

    Edward really wants to stop the princess from wearing such a bold and fiery underwear, but he doesn’t dare now—Edward has been reading all kinds of information about people on Earth recently. According to the rules of the earth, a male like the princess occasionally only wears underwear. Walking around in half shorts seems to be a normal thing on the earth!

    I have to say that Edward was shocked when he saw this, mainly because Nat's alpha would be fine and run around with his upper body naked!

    He just thought of the princess walking back and forth in front of him with her bare upper body and only shorts... At that moment, Edward felt a faint heat surge in his nasal cavity.

    Just thinking about it made him feel uncontrollable!

    Edward couldn't help thinking at the time, if the princess could use this custom in the bedroom, he would be very happy! But the princess used to do this often when she first arrived in Nat. At that time, Edward thought that the princess was seducing him. Although the princess verbally said "I am not like this", Edward thought that the princess was being stubborn and dared not let the princess Disappointed, decisively satisfy the princess!

    As a result, the princess began to get used to wearing Nat's morning clothes when she was sleeping, which caused Edward to seriously review for a long time, reflecting on what he did not do well that made the princess lose interest.

    Only now did Edward realize that the princess was not seducing him, but that men on Earth would really run around in such disheveled clothes!

    But, but live broadcasting in middle clothes... Although from the perspective of the earth, the princess is wearing iron gray casual clothes like this, with a small jacket embroidered with heavy industry on the outside. It is very narrow, and it shows more and more that her own princess has wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs.

    This, this is too figure!

    Earthlings are really, really unpretentious!

    In Nat, the most stinky omega wouldn't show off her figure like this! Edward eagerly followed behind Lu Shang, like a big dog following a meaty bone.

    Lu Shang didn't feel how shocking his attire was at all. He didn't know how to do things that were truly shocking. In fact, this attire looked very conservative on Earth, and even had a very aristocratic and abstinent academic feel.

    They are all long-sleeved trousers, and the collar is still a middle collar. The small jacket embroidered by Zhonggong is also stitched with deep-sea pearls, and the buttons are all inlaid with corals in the sea.

    From Lu Shang's point of view, this dress is serious enough to wear to a formal banquet on Earth. He is not joking, Lu Shang really thinks that Nat's omega has been abandoned.

    Isn't an omega human?

    Just like the ancient women on earth back then, weren’t they human?

    Under such a harsh environment, so many outstanding female characters can be produced. After the status of women was recognized later, how many women even became the leaders in the development of the entire earth science and technology knowledge?

    Whether it is the foundation of computer and password language, the development of nursing science, the breakthrough of medicine... Where are there no shadows of female pioneers?

    The whole society has been chasing women all their lives and fabricating many lies - telling girls when they were young, you are a girl, how can girls like to eat meat? Why are you so ignorant of shame? When I was in middle school, I told girls, what’s the use of studying well now? Boys develop slowly, and boys will naturally get better when they go to high school. When they were in college, many subjects were even lower for men by dozens When you get out of the society, countless people will vaguely hint to you that you should find a similar job and be able to take care of the family. What are women doing so well? Why do they have to compete with men for jobs? After entering into marriage, they will gradually quit the workplace due to childbirth and childcare, or become extremely embarrassing in the workplace...

    Many women have been pushed away in such a ignorant way throughout their lives. When they are in their thirties or forties, it is possible Becoming a housewife, it is possible that the difference in income between her husband and her husband will be several times or even dozens of times. Looking back, after finally raising the child, I suddenly hear everyone laughing, "Sure enough, a woman can't do much in her life. "

    It is possible that even the children will say, "Mom, you have been relying on your father to support your family all your life, and your father really spoiled you."

    And this is even a good ending, after all, more people will face other worse predicaments in this process-divorce, no income, struggling to survive with children...

    All kinds of predicaments will come one after another .

    In this way, at the end, everyone said, "Women are still not good."

    But is it really not good?

    Those women who are slowly "disappearing" in the family, those women who are slowly disappearing in history, among half of the human race, are actually fools because of their gender... If this is true, who can really believe it?

    It's just that everyone hasn't thought about it seriously.

    Lu Shang was not interested in getting into Nat's muddy waters at first, because he was too busy fighting with Edward to pay attention to this matter at all, but it was not until recently that Lu Shang understood one thing because of the lifting of the ban on the optical brain - Nat Those in power are all alphas, and most of these alphas are overprotective of omega.

    What does this represent?

    This means that among these alphas, out of selfishness and instinct, they all hope that omega can stay in a completely safe place.

    How many people here are malicious and clearly hope that Omega can be locked up and have children, not to mention making trouble, there must be such people, no matter where they are, selfish people will definitely exist.

    But those people without malice, out of instinct, what they did was almost the same as those with malice—otherwise, how could Nat's omega become what it is now?

    Why are omega so used to being a bird in a cage, so used to showing off how luxurious the mansion alpha built for themselves, to show off their love?

    These things were not developed overnight, and even in Edward's generation, everyone regarded this behavior as a convention.

    If it wasn't for Lu Shang, an outlier, this convention would continue for generations to come.

    It is almost as if the earth has not experienced the liberation of women, and the social structure that has directly continued from ancient times to modern times.

    Lu Shang didn't believe this kind of social structure at first. He always believed that Edward was a jerk, and even expressed doubts about many of the Nat materials Edward provided, because Lu Shang didn't believe that Edward was telling the truth at first.

    He felt that Edward was fooling him as a fool. How could there be such a person in this world who respected you and protected you, but refused to take you out when you said he wanted to go out?

    If Edward treats him as his personal property and his own life-saving medicine, Lu Shang can still understand his behavior - after all, he is just a medicine, so Lu Shang's thoughts and hobbies are all unimportant, as long as he is alive.

    He refuses to give even such a simple little freedom, and even says that this is normal in Nat, his wealth and life are tied to others, and his own existence determines whether the other party can survive... From Lu Shang's point of view, this Things are pretty predictable.

    This perverted prince just wanted to brainwash him, and then train himself into a well-behaved drug.

    So in the beginning, every time Lu Shang wavered to Edward's extreme sincerity, he would immediately remind himself - all this is fake, this person is a liar, you must not believe it!

    If you really believe it, after eating this kind of brainwashing, you will feel sorry for the compulsory education and scholarship that the country has thrown at him!

    The more he thought about it, the more motivated Lu Shang was, and it was also because of this strangely strong fighting spirit that Lu Shang didn't have an emotional breakdown against this bastard when he was fighting Edward.

    Because people will not act like a baby to those who they think are enemies, they will only work harder to defend themselves!

    Lu Shang thought at the time that even if he died, he would die as a person with a free heart! He is a person, not a pet, and he cannot be tamed even if he dies!

    Even if his body is trapped, no matter how his body and this person hit it off... It's still the same sentence, as long as he doesn't have moral integrity, no one can use moral integrity to make him depend on or love others!

    Isn't it just a kidney failure? He took this kind of thing as a promise!

    The other party didn't say anything else, just this appearance, Lu Shang felt that he was not at a disadvantage, not to mention it was quite cool!

    That's what Lu Shang thought at the time. I have to say that the natural hit-and-miss between omega and alpha is really hard to resist, as if walking alone in the universe without feeling it, but when meeting each other, at that moment, Only then did I know the specific reason why I always felt cold and cold.

    It seems that the whole universe of oneself only lights up when they meet each other, when they are sure to hug each other, and when the pheromones are entangled.

    A certain missing and empty place in myself is filled instantly the moment I meet the other person.

    It's almost an instinct-like feeling, and it's very hard to contain.

    Especially except for the matter of not giving him freedom, Edward has done a good job in almost other aspects - Lu Shang still remembers that day when he was really about to break down emotionally, he didn't want anyone to see him, hiding in the Prince's Mansion Holding his head in a small yard, he could no longer hold back the tears and collapsed.

    Because that day was New Year's Eve, it was the second New Year's Eve when he arrived in Nat, and it was different from the first New Year's Eve when he fell ill and basically passed out. This time, he was awake, and he kept counting the days, so he clearly knew , it's New Year's Eve on Earth.

    On New Year’s Eve, many dishes are cooked at home, such as stewed pork head meat, Sixi meatballs, fish head with chopped pepper, steamed pork ribs, chicken soup...

    At this time of year, the family is already very busy, and the whole house is full of the aroma of vegetables.

    Parents are cooking in the kitchen, sister is probably busy texting the leaders, Lu Shang is busy stealing the freshly cut stewed meat behind his parents...

    At that time, he didn't feel it when he was in a completely unfamiliar place. On New Year's Eve, Lu Shang completely burst into tears.

    No matter what kind of man has tears, he doesn't flick them lightly. When he feels uncomfortable, no matter whether he is a man or a woman, the tears will flow uncontrollably.

    Lu Shang was crying so much at that time, he cried all night, and he didn't realize until midnight—why didn't Edward come to him?

    He didn't want to be seen by that person crying like a dog. He wiped his face and adjusted his expression before going back to sleep.

    As a result, he turned around and stood up, and saw behind him, a small blue fish with peasy eyebrows, wagging its tail in the air innocently, looking at him innocently.

    "Huh?! Why are you here?" Lu Shang looked at Naku on this road and thought, how did this little fish escape? Then he found out at the next moment that although this Lu Naku also acted like a baby to him and looked exactly like the pet fish in the yard, Lu Shang just teased him and found out that it was a robot fish.

    There is still a big difference between real life and machines. After Lu Shang recognized it, he smelled the faint aroma of coffee.

    He knew then that Edward had been here.

    Seeing that he was crying, he didn't know what to do, so he put this little mechanical fish here to accompany him, probably this was another gift he made.

    Lu Shang can feel him outside the door, and Alpha can feel his omega within a certain range, and vice versa.

    Lu Shang felt the fool standing quietly outside the door, silently watching the dim and yellow algae in the distance of the Milky Way and the stars in the distance with him.

    At that moment, the strong sense of loneliness in Lu Shang's heart was washed away. Even if he was such a bastard, knowing that he was by his side at this moment, Lu Shang felt his heart warmed up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...
202K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
93.8K 2.4K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
12.6K 376 14
"Soul mate bonds are sacred ancient magic passed down to wizarding blood. This magic activates when a magical person turns eleven years old, at this...