All Stars Taught Me How To Fa...

By LiannQ

Title: 全星际教我谈恋爱 Author: Jiang Qianli (江千里) Status: 110 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Description: Lu Shang... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

67

227 7 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 67 Emerald Palace, This is a Huge Secret

    "No problem, animalization may also be the result of highly developed mental power... At present, all the data of your little highness have far exceeded the normal peak value..." In the early morning, Lu Shang and his son were playing on the bed. In the game, Edward secretly went to the next door, turned on the full shield mode, and immediately contacted his brother.

    And sent some images about his son.

    Ivan attached great importance to it, and instantly called several of his closest ministers and researchers from Nat First Research Center to analyze the video together.

    Everyone looked solemn, but the analysis result was not a bad thing.

    "Your Highness is very powerful, far exceeding the data of His Highness when he was a baby." The researcher took out Edward's data for comparison. Compared with Edward, the overall data of this unborn baby is far superior to Edward.

    "Is there any danger to the princess?" Edward asked after hearing that the child was safe, but he didn't heave a sigh of relief.

    "The current monitoring results show that the princess has ushered in the second development during her honeymoon. Now the princess's spiritual power has far surpassed Nat and the omega of the earth. I guess, the development of the little highness this time has fed back to the princess. Hasty acceleration leads to an overly weak body, and the result may also be good for the princess." The researcher knew how much His Royal Highness cared about the princess, and hurriedly reported.

    Hearing this ending, Edward was immediately relieved.

    "Okay, since the princess and my nephew are fine, that's a good thing." Ivan waved away the minister who still wanted to talk and the research institute who had finished the report, and only told them to register with the internal affairs officer and keep the records properly. When only the two brothers were left, Ivan said to Edward, "Don't be surprised. Although you are far away, my feelings are not so clear, but I can feel that this is not a bad thing."

    "… ...It's not good for a child to be too strong, if it wasn't for me, mother..." Edward said softly suddenly.

    "Edward!" Ivan raised his voice sharply, and said angrily to Edward, "I forbid you to say these words, you are insulting a loving mother!"

    Seeing the fleeting pain on Edward's face, Ivan sighed, softened his voice and said to Edward, "Ed, you remember, mother's death has nothing to do with you... When she was leaving, she only told me to take good care of you, you said so, Doesn't it make me sad?"

    "...I won't talk about it in the future." Edward said softly, he turned his head and saw that he was still playing with the child, but as he was playing, the little tiger started to pouted his ass, stretched his waist and yawned, Edward He just said, "As long as the princess is fine, I will never have another child..."

    "You are still so unstable." Ivan shook his head and said with a smile, "Royal heirs are difficult, but I would rather you have more children." Several." The

    two brothers said, the matter was settled, and Ivan said to Edward: "Look at you, hurry up, let the princess and the child rest, the spirit body has been out for more than ten minutes, and it is still like this It's also rare to be tireless."

    After speaking, Ivan waved his hand, and cut off the communication without waiting for Edward to speak.

    After hanging up the communication, Ivan's expression sank.

    He didn't let someone come in to serve him, but stood up suddenly and walked all the way to the depths of the palace.

    Along the way, His Majesty the Emperor rejected all the attendants and went to the depths of the palace alone. He came to a palace full of verdant greenery.

    Within the scope of this place is the restricted area of ​​the entire imperial palace. This is the most mysterious place in the empire, a restricted area that no one can covet. Except for those with royal blood, no one can enter this three-mile radius. No bird can fly into the sky in this clearing.

    Huge trees surround this place, and there is also a small lake. Walking through the periphery of these natural forest farms, you will find the green palace inside.

    The entire palace is emerald green, and this is not a dye, but a real large piece of natural green gemstone.

    This palace is called the Emerald Palace.

    It used to be the place where the last emperor and his only concubine lived.

    There shouldn't be anyone outside the royal blood coming in here, but Ivan's father, the old emperor Perona, was a real lover, but he was willing to open it for the princess in order to let his beloved princess be omnipresent in the palace. The privilege of entering the Emerald Palace.

    Fortunately, although Ivan's mother is the daughter of a minor nobleman, she really doesn't know how to behave as a queen. There is an extra imperial concubine to fight against her, and her father and mother are disgusted.

    It also led to all kinds of disputes later, and also led to her being plotted against by someone during her pregnancy, which laid the groundwork for what happened later...

    Ivan still remembered at that time, at the last moment, the room was full of blood, and the crazy father With his dying mother, he hugged his younger brother and tried to cover his eyes, but it was too late, and the young Edward had already seen everything in his eyes.

    Ivan knew that Edward had been harboring demons since then.

    So he pampered his younger brother again and again, hoping that he can get through it, and never have any more problems.

    But no matter how much Ivan pampered and doted on Edward, he never told Edward about the secret of the Emerald Palace.

    No matter how much father doted on mother, he opened the Emerald Palace for her, allowing the whole family to live happily in this isolated place like ordinary people.

    But his father never told anyone the secret about the Emerald Palace before his death.

    It wasn't until the letter from his father Perona's death and before his optical brain self-destructed that Ivan, who succeeded him, knew what kind of secrets were guarded in the Emerald Palace——Ivan walked into the Emerald Palace alone, passing by. Walking into the familiar palace where he lived in his childhood in the small garden, he opened the study and skillfully lifted a book in the study, then the bookcase was separated, and Ivan walked quietly into the automatic light-on room. in the secret room.

    The secret room is warm and dry, and it has been personally repaired by many generations of emperors, and it is very well maintained.

    Ivan walked down the winding stairs, and there was a huge front hall. In the hall was a huge old parchment painting, which contained a dark map of the universe. The universe has no boundaries, and the galaxies in it seem to be small shattered dots of glitter.

    Not far away, in the darkness of the Milky Way, there are densely packed bug-like monsters, they are everywhere, even surpassing the stars.

    "You can't stop. If you stop, you will die." Under the parchment, there was a paragraph hastily written. It is the oldest language of the royal family, and it is no longer used.

    Ivan knew that this was a record of the days when the star bugs were a disaster. This passage was a warning left by the ancestors to future generations.

    Everyone said that the starworms came and flooded strangely, but under the parchment, there were a series of display cases—first there were huge animals with sharp teeth, and then there were much smaller amphibians. , followed by a flying raptor, followed by a huge long-haired behemoth... and finally, a black-brown starworm several meters high.

    "When the opponent keeps evolving, but human beings don't evolve, we are only one night away from the catastrophe of genocide." At the end of the showcase, there is only such a simple sentence.

    Not recorded in any way, but engraved on a solid metal plate.

    nitrogen gold.

    It is one of the strongest metals manipulated by the royal family.

    Ivan looked at this huge basement. He had traveled to and from it countless times alone, and he knew how many small rooms there were and how many things were displayed.

    This is a huge secret. If there is no accident, he will keep this secret like his father for the rest of his life.

    "...Bless you all, I hope everything goes well." Ivan stood in front of the metal, his mother's near-death experience flashed through his mind, and he said softly, "Don't worry about it anymore, the royal family... is almost dead. ..."

    Edward didn't know what his brother was doing at all. After he finished talking with his brother and confirmed that his son's development would not harm the princess, and both of them were in good health, he felt relieved.

    He hung up the communication and went out, looked at the yawning little tiger, and said to Lu Shang: "It's the first time he can appear in this form, and he probably doesn't know how to control his mental power ...     Go and rest." Toss, twenty minutes.

    The little guy didn't want to leave yet, he looked at Lu Shang reluctantly with his moist eyes crooked, his heart softened, and he softly coaxed him: "Rest first, when you want to play, Dad will play with you!"

    After saying this, Only then did the little tiger obediently rub against him, then turned into light spots and returned to Lu Shang's stomach.

    This feeling is really very mysterious, obviously this child has never left, but after he returned to his stomach, the little ball in his stomach moved slightly, like a little tiger wandering around in the nest, finally found something he likes Only then did he fall asleep with his head curled up.

    Lu Shang was mesmerized by his imagination for a moment, and then he heard Edward say, "Want to go out for a stroll?"

    "Of course!" Hearing this, Lu Shang found that the little guy in his stomach was also quiet, apparently resting after being tired from playing. , stood up immediately, and hurriedly prepared to change clothes and set off!

    The clothes worn by the orcs here are similar to a kind of silk from the ancient times on the earth, but the silk is very thick and not very delicate, but it is also very soft and slippery. In order to get closer to the local painting style, Lu Shang thought about it and took a A set of slightly shiny clothes came out.

    This set of clothes is divided into five layers. The shorts inside are followed by trousers and long shirts. The outer layer is a layer of bottoming clothes. Match it with tops and bottoms, or simply wear Nat's one-piece aristocratic outer shirt.

    And this kind of clothes, usually trousers and long shirts are very simple, and they are all plain colors that strive for comfort. From the middle coat, there are decorative embroidery or edge embellishments on the collar, hands and feet, and jackets will be considered. Nail gemstones and heavy work embroidery. When you go outside, there are all kinds of competitions. Anyway, according to the matching etiquette of the nobles, in order to be low-key and stylish, generally gorgeous jackets are matched with simple coats, and simple jackets are matched with gorgeous clothes. coat.

    At the same time, he had to decorate with jewelry and accessories. Lu Shang only wore a full set once, and decided from then on that if nothing happened, he would say goodbye to Bige forever.

    According to Lu Shang's understanding of this dress, it is perfect to wear underwear, a jacket, and a jacket on the outside!

    Needless to say, the matching is simple and handsome, but Edward's expression changed the moment he saw it, and he said tremblingly, "You, are you going to wear your underwear out?"

    "I'm wearing long pants and a long shirt!" Lu Shang was caught by him I was about to squirt in one sentence, and lifted the jacket to show Edward the bottoming inside, and then said: "That's enough, if the bottoming is not white and dirty, I'm going to wear the bottoming out, you can be content." He is also worried that

    people will say that he wears underwear outside, but from Lu Shang's point of view, Nat's omega really has too much red tape every day, and Lu Shang said that Nat's omega is not in the mood to go out and play online. To a large extent, it is just two hours of dressing up every day, and then the cumbersome clothes, hair and makeup... almost half of the day has passed!

    It's useless to be busy with these things every day, so where is the time for other things?

    "I am the princess, and I have decided to lead by example. In the future, I will wear simpler clothes except for your occasion!" Lu Shang waved to Edward, "I have already decided, don't worry, no one will laugh at me!"

    After all, from the perspective of omega, he is a concubine in troubled times. Although this reputation is not good, but Lu Shang discovered it in Nat. He seems to be a weathervane figure in the heart of Nat's omega.

    Everyone is used to imitating his dress and preferences, thinking that by doing so, they will be able to get closer to the goal of the peerless demon concubine.

    Lu Shang wanted to vomit blood about this, but after being inspired by his younger brother Song Xiaofeng, Lu Shang felt——Grandma, it's already like this, why not use it instead!

    That's right, he and Edward haven't broadcast live for a long time, because the planet of the Winged Man is too depressing, and they are not in the mood. After all, it is time to report their whereabouts here. Lu Shang decided to use this costume to appear on the live broadcast. Lighten the burden on Nat's omega!

    "You're welcome, this is what a princess like me should do, social responsibility, social responsibility!" Lu Shang pretended not to see Edward's collapse, and hurried out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2K 128
Name : 人类在线求生[基建] Author : 甲子亥 Status : 128 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher : jjwxc In the year 3001 of the new calendar, the end of the worl...
47.3K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...
202K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
56K 2.4K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...