[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
Aftermath

When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out

739 13 11
By TheBorgerMan

Y/N's pov

So This Is it; everything that started this mess can finally begin to fade away. It all started in this very lab, and now It's going to end. In the very same lab that started all of this. The room was filled with nothing but silence; we all knew this wasn't going to be pretty, but at least all the death, blood, and carnage could finally come to an end. After all of the pain and suffering, I can finally put a stop to this. Mom and dad, if you can hear me, don't worry; I'm finally going to get revenge. You'll be avenged and finally at peace.

Armaros: Y/N, we all know how this Is going to end. Are you sure you want to punch your way out of this one?

Y/N: Well, I'm way past talking this over, and so are the others.

Loona: You took everything he had—his parents, his best friend, and even YOUR OWN SON.

Vortex: All of us are from hell, old man, and you know what that means?

Frank: What does that mean, you little shit?

Y/N: It means you're from hell too, making you just as bad as the rest of us.

Loona: You were never better than any of us; deep down, you're just as bad, If not worse than us.

Armaros: You all kill people for no reason, so I stepped up to make sure It doesn't happen ever again.

Loona: Oh, and you did such a great job with that.

Y/N: We kill people almost every day while YOU do nothing about it.

Armaros: Shut UP.

He charges towards me, swinging, only for me to suck underneath and punch him right in the ribs, sending him back a few feet.

Armaros: So you want to dance? Then let's fucking dance.

Loona runs up to him, socking him right in the face before picking him up and throwing him towards Vortex, who caught him mid-air and slammed him into the ground. He got back up right away as if nothing happened, then sent Vortex flying into me. Loona goes in from behind only to come up short, only for him to dodge her attack and send her flying through a wall into another room.

Y/N: LOONA.

Armaros: That's all you got.

Y/N: Hey, Tex, deal with him for a minute. Well, you know, I need to go check on Loona.

I ran as fast as I could toward Loona, who looked to be just fine other than the very pissed-off look on her face. She darted by me right back into the fight, punching my grandpa right on the back of the head. Vortex, on the other hand, was beating the snot out of him, punch after punch. Next thing you know, Frank blocked his attack and started retaliating against Vortex. Loona stepped in and bit into his arms, causing a deep flesh wound.

Armaros:AHHHH, YOU LITTLE SHIT.

He punched Loona multiple times, causing rage to swirl around inside me, so without a second thought, I dashed up to him and slashed him with my claws over and over again. Loona joined in with the scratching and even had a few kicks to go along with it. Little did we know that's what he was hoping for. He grasped both me and Loona and chucked us all the way across the room with very little effort. It's like we're just featherweights to him now. I started feeling anger rise slowly but surely, which Loona took notice of right away.

Loona: Y/N, PLEASE TRY TO STAY CALM; I promise you everything is going to be okay. We're going to get you out of here in one piece; just take some deep breaths, In and out.

Y/N: Loona I think you might be a little too late.

I felt bad for her; she was doing everything in her power to get me to calm down, but nothing seemed to work. No matter what she did or said, all I felt at that moment was one thing and one thing only, and that thing was pure anger. I already feel my flamehound form trying to take over, so why not let It have Its fun?

Y/N: Loona, I really don't think we have any other option here.

Loona: No, no, no, no, there has to be another way.

Y/N: Loona everything Is going to be okay; I can't hold it back anyway.

Loona:NO, PLEASE JUST TRY A LITTLE HARDER.

Despite everything Loona was saying, none of It was working. No matter how hard she tried, my anger took over, and the last thing I remembered was Loona's face of sorrow and fear. My flamehound form is now fully in control, so I darted towards my grandfather and punched him right in the jaw. He wiped some blood off his jaw before retaliating with a punch of his own. Loona rushes around him and bites his arm again, which he almost seems to do. He picks her up and headbutts her before throwing her right into a wall. I somehow managed to take over and dashed over to Loona to check to see if she was okay. Thankfully, Tex was holding him off. I held Loona in my arms and made sure she was okay.

Y/N: Loona, how many fingers am I holding up?

She stuttered a little bit before speaking up.

Loona: I-I-I.

I felt some blood on my hands and saw that her head was bleeding.

Y/N: I'm calling Blitz.

Loona:N-no, I'm fine.

Y/N: Loonna, please, YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING.

She got back up as if nothing had happened and charged back In there like nothing had happened. If anything, she looked stronger, and then It hit me. That protection spell must be making her more powerful; she also seemed angrier than she already was. She dashed towards him and scratched him with her claws while Vortex was beating the shit out of him. I walked up to him, picked him up, and threw him through a glass window.

Armaros's pov

I was lying there on the floor unbelievably injured, with cuts, bruises, and blood all over my body. With no other option, I ran back into the vault, flipped through the grimoire, and found a healing spell. I sat there for a minute, trying to think of a plan to win this fight. A few minutes passed by, and I thought of a plan to win this. I just needed to take one of the boards at a time. I flipped through the grimoire and came across a spell that might help, but It came with a risk. "Increased strength, speed, and stamina WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SPELL COMES WITH A RISK; once the spell wears off, you will be vulnerable and weak for the next couple of days". Do I even have a choice at this point? I'm clearly not going to win this 3v1. At this point, I think I'm going to have to use it. I sat there and read the spell out loud. Once completed, I sat there thinking of a plan. After a few minutes, I had a plan. I decided It was best to turn off the power to the building and take out that Vortex first.

Vortex's pov

We were all aware he was around here somewhere, and we all knew what he was planning, and we all heard him dashing toward us. I was swinging in the darkness, hoping at least one of these punches would land. I swung and swung, only to keep coming up short. It's like the guy was moving at the speed of sound. My ears perked up as I heard something running up from behind, so I took a swing only to see nothing behind me. I felt a tap on my shoulder, thinking It was Loona or Y/N. I let my guard down and turned around, only to be grasped by the neck and thrown through the ceiling. I landed on another floor, all alone and surrounded by darkness. I walked forward a little bit, trying to keep up while the lights slowly flicked in and out before finally turning back on.

Armaros: You remember this place, Tex.

Vortex: It's hard to forget all the pain and suffering I endured in this place.

Armaros: Well, someone's got quite the memory; all those years ago, you never forgot the place you were tortured.

Vortex: It's hard to forget something like that.

Armaros: Ah, well, that's an excellent point, but what you may not know Is that this very place Is going to be your final resting place.

Vortex: We'll see, fuckface, we'll see.

We both ran towards each other and swung, and both of our punches collided with each other. However, I noticed that my punch seemed so powerful compared to his. I ran at him again, hitting him right in the ribs, followed by scratching him with my claws, followed by a punch and a couple of kicks, while he just sat there and took It was like it was nothing, like I was nothing. I used every ounce of strength and unloaded everything I had, punch after punch, kick after kick, and yet It seemed to do nothing to him. I sat there In silence, trying to catch my breath. He walked over to me, punched me once, and sent me flying backward. I start to feel anger slowly take over, something I haven't felt in a long time.

Armaros: That's the best you can do?

I got back up, dashed towards him, and socked him right in the face, which thankfully at least drew some blood, meaning he can still feel all that pain I caused him. I grabbed him by the throat, lifted him up a little bit, and slammed him down into the floor. At least I know the damage I did to him wasn't for nothing.

Vortex: How was that, you old fuck?

Before he had a chance to speak up, I punched him in the face before backing up a little bit. He got back up and spit some blood out of his mouth before looking at me with a sly grin.

Armaros: Not bad I actually felt that one.

Vortex: I know what you did, and I think It's pathetic. Did you really think I couldn't tell that you were stronger all of a sudden? I know you used the grimoire to make yourself stronger and faster; I know how that spell works. I'm aware of its downside too. You know, after this time, I thought you would have remembered how smart and aware of my surroundings I really am.

Armaros: Heh, I figure you would have known.

Vortex: You want to know something about Armaros?

Armaros: What's that freak?

Vortex: You are the most pathetic sack of sh*t I've ever seen. You need that spell just to match my pure raw strength, and once that spell wears off, we won't spare you or give you any mercy; Y/N himself even said he won't leave until you're lying In a puddle of your own blood.

I sat on top of him and unloaded punch after punch after punch, over and over again. This went on for a solid minute before I got off him and tried to find an exit. While Getting up, I noticed his movements. This was going to take a while. Unfortunately for me, things went south really fast. He jumped on him, unleashing everything he had: punch after punch, scratch after scratch, and finally his most powerful punch, which sent me flying back.

Armaros: This Is where your story ends, subject b-0674.

Vortex: I still have some fight In me.

I got back up as he was rushing towards me with the intent to kill. We were locked hand in hand, just staring at each other, waiting for a moment to strike. I'm not sure how much more I can take, and I know I'm aware that I can't take much more. He grabbed my arm, flung me over his shoulder, and set me right back down on the floor. I fell what felt like at least 2 floors, and while falling, I hit my head off a metal pole on the way down and landed back down with the others.

Loona's pov

We all walked around the place looking for where Y/N's grandfather could have possibly gone, and all of a sudden the lights went off, followed by the sound of footsteps rushing towards us. We all knew It was him, so we all got ready to kick some more asses. Something rushed past both Y/N and me. Vortex took a swing but ended up missing. He kept swinging and swinging at him, but nothing seems to be working. I took a swing only to see there was NOTHING there; Vortex was right behind me a second ago. We were both In a state of panic and started to look around for him. We both started looking around every room and every corner and came up short.

Loona: ANYTHING.

Y/N: No, you.

Loona: NO.

All of a sudden, we saw the vortex land right In front of us, looking very injured, it looks like he hit his head on the way down.

Loona: TEX.

Vortex: *hiss* We need to get out of here.

Y/N: Call Blitz; we need to get him out of here.

I called up Blitz and told him to open a portal.

HEY, WE NEED A PORTAL RIGHT NOW.

Blitzø: OKAY OKAY, WE'LL GET IT RIGHT UP.

A portal opens a few seconds later, while the others walk out with shocked and concerned looks on their faces.

Vortex: He's got increased speed and strength.

Millie: I'm staying.

Moxxie: WAIT WHAT?

Millie: I have an idea.

Millie's eyes started to glow green as she readied her axe with no one even in sight.

Loona: Millie I really don't think this Is a good idea.

She spoke up in a more demonic, creepy tone.

Millie:Oh, let me have my fun.

Moxxie: Millie, are you okay, honey?

She snapped back Into reality as her voice returned to normal.

Millie: Maybe It's better I set this one out.

We helped Vortex back Into the office to let him rest as the portal closed a few seconds later. Take it easy, Tex; we'll finish this for you.

Millie's pov

I was surrounded by darkness again. I looked around and saw nothing around me, nothing at all. A shadowed figure walked up to me and looked down at me.

Spirit: So you seem to have some problems with control, do you not?

Millie: You again?

Spirit: You seem to need more practice when it comes to controlling your axe.

Millie: While I'm here, got any advance?

Spirit:No, I've summoned you here to tell you that they're going to need you in that fight.

Millie: Loona and Y/N?

Spirit: Yes, you need to open a portal and help them.

Millie: Why?

Spirit: If I tell you the outcome of the battle, you might lose them both.

Millie: WHAT?

Spirit: I cannot tell you anything good luck.

Once he was done talking, I snapped back into reality only to see Moxxie holding me very tight.

Moxxie: OH THANK SATAN, YOUR OKAY.

Millie: Save it, Moxxie; they need our help.

Blitzø: Loona and Y/N?

Millie:No, Blitz someone else. OF COURSE, LOONA AN Y/N.

They tried opening a portal but started arguing over who should open it. You have got to be fucking kidding me right now.

Y/N'S pov

So This Is it, then. Everything has gone to sh*t since I was kidnapped, but I finally have a chance to fix everything. My parents are finally going to be at peace once I average, and then I can finally live a normal life with Loona.

Y/N: Just give in to Armaros; we all know how this is going to end.

Armaros: Are you sure about that kid?

Y/N: I want nothing more than to see you on the floor bleeding out.

We both beat the shit out of each other while Loona was on the sidelines cheering me on like some sort of fan girl. We both traded blows, and neither one of us held back. He took another swing at me only for me to do it, so I picked him up and slammed him into the ground. Loona came in, and we both started pummeling him into the ground. Out of nowhere, he got back up and sent me across the room while he grasped Loona by the throat and started to choke her.

Armaros: It looks like your ride ends here, you little bitch.

Loona:*cough cough. Eat sh*t and die an asshole.

Loona's pov

I was slowly blacking out when a Y/N came to my rescue like the hero he Is. He tackled his grandfather to the ground, which forced him to drop me, which thankfully allowed me to catch my breath. Y/N makes his way over to me, and while he was walking over, a gunshot was heard, causing me to look up in horror only to see Y/N with a bullet in his chest.

Loona: Y/N!

I rushed towards him as fast as I could and saw that he was already losing a lot of blood.

Loona: Y/N C-COME O-N STAY WITH ME *sniff sniff* PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.

Y/N: Finish him off, please.

Loona: BUT *sniff sniff* WHAT ABOUT YOU?

A portal opened out of nowhere, and Millie rushed, only to drop to her knees, seeing me holding a slowly dying Y/N.

Millie: O-Oh no, I was too late...

Blitz and Moxxie walked through and noticed what happened. Blitz pulled out his flintlock and made his way towards Y/N's grandfather.

Armaros: Hahahahaha, I told you You'd watch him die.

A gunshot was heard in the background, followed by the sound of Blitz softly sobbing. He ran back towards us and almost lost his sh*t.

Blitzø: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, P-PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A DREAMER.

Y/N: *cough cough* Sorry Blitz It's not a dream; this is real d-dumbass.

Loona:NO, NO, PLEASE DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES; PLEASE STAY WITH ME.

Y/N: It's okay, Loona, just let me go.

Moxxie: I'm so sorry, Y/N; this was all my fault.

Y/N: It's o-okay, Moxxie. I guess It's just my time to go.

Loona:NO, THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO R-RIGHT (sniff sniff).

Y/N: *cough cough* Hey, at least I was In my flamehound form; if it wasn't for that, I'd be dead by now.

Loona: PLEASE STAY WITH ME, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! Don't leave me!

Y/N: Hey, Loona, come closer. I want to tell you something.

I leaned forward, tears still escaping my eyes.

Thank you for everything, Loona. I love you, and I always will.

He closed his eyes and went limp, causing me to cry harder than ever before. I.M.P. was never going to be the same without him.

*time skip* 3rd person pov

We fast forward to a graveyard with everyone gathered around a grave that reads Y/N L/N Legend of I.M.P. and Beloved Friend." Blitz stepped up first to say a few words.

Blitzø: Y/N was my best friend, and I've lost him twice now, and the fact I have to live without him after just getting him back hurts even more, but I know he's finally at peace now, and I know Y/N has been looking for peace his whole life, and after seeing him leave for good this time hurts even more, but I know he's found peace, and he will always be a part of us, and he always will be.

Blitz walked away, and Moxxie and Millie stepped up.

Moxxie: I'm so sorry, Y/N. If I hadn't started that fight with Blitz, you'd still be alive. I hope you found peace. I just wish I could have saved you. I hope you're in a better place now.

Millie: I'm so sorry we couldn't save you. I hope you're at peace knowing that we won In the end. I'll never forget you, hun; none of us will. I hope you found the peace you were looking for.

Moxxie and Millie left, and Mary stepped forward to say some things.

Mary: Y/N I may not know you very well, but that night at the party had to be one of the best nights of my life. Thanks to you and Loona, I hope you're having a better afterlife. Wherever you are.

Mary left, and Vortex stepped up.

Vortex: I may have only known you for a few weeks, but you had to be one of the best hounds to ever come to my parties. I really wish I could've saved you. Rest well, man.

Vortex left the graveyard while Loona stayed back for a minute or two. She looked as if she could have a breakdown any second, and after losing you, her heart wasn't going to be able to take all of this at once. She slowly walked towards your grave but stopped a few feet away.

Loona: You were the best thing to ever happen to me, and just like everything else good I've had in life, It never lasted, and I'm going to miss you so much. I really hope you found peace, Y/N. I will never forget you, and I hope you can do the same for me.

She walked up to your grave, planted a rose, and looked back at the grave once more before speaking up In a heartbroken tone of voice.

Loona: I love you too, Y/N, and I always will.

Loona left the graveyard, shedding a tear with the wind gently blowing in her hair. She looked back at your grave once more, shed another tear, and left without saying anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 12.4K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
37.7K 594 42
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him
19.1K 792 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
40.3K 1K 18
A human child gets adopted by a demon and later dies, come experience the rollercoaster of a life in hell. Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva boss or c...