All Stars Taught Me How To Fa...

By LiannQ

Title: 全星际教我谈恋爱 Author: Jiang Qianli (江千里) Status: 110 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Description: Lu Shang... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

52

237 15 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 52

    When he woke up from the hangover, it took Lu Shang ten minutes to remember what he did with Edward.

    They just came to this planet, they didn't do anything, they rolled together for a day and a night!

    After putting on his clothes, Lu Shang was quite calm at first, but halfway through, he suddenly looked out of the window in panic—then Lu Shang's first reaction was to turn back and shake Edward crazily, shouting in a broken voice: "Edward! What are you looking for? Where is it, why are there people outside?!"

    That's right, Lu Shang almost collapsed.

    He has no pressure to be ashamed and shameless like Edward, anyway, his integrity is almost exhausted-the question is why is there a large circle of winged people at the door? !

    Moreover, he stood outside the door very quietly and solemnly, looking at the place where they were, Lu Shang felt that he was going crazy.

    He was the one who was ashamed to be thrown to an alien planet, right? !

    Edward was very happy to see his princess stepping on him alive and kicking, especially when he saw his wings flapping when he was angry, which reminded him of how the princess's wings were struggling to flap yesterday when he was in the dark with the princess...

    "Stop! Are you sick? There is someone at the door!" Lu Shang shook Edward awake, and was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he suddenly smelled a strong coffee smell, which made Lu Shang almost ptsd the coffee!

    When is it, this person is still in heat? !

    Seeing that Lu Shang was really going to be angry, Edward stood up, found some clothes to put on, shook out his wings, tidied them up, and said to Lu Shang, "It's okay, the king of the winged man asked me to bring him something as a Exchange, I will take you to try the delicious food of the Winged Race!"

    Then, Edward said to the light brain: "Venus, stop the fully closed state."

    "Yes, stop the fully closed state." The light brain received the message, Then the enclosed metal in the entire lair began to shrink crazily, and when it shrank to the end, it turned into a ring in Edward's hand like flowing water.

    Lu Shang also has one in his hand, which is the power ring of Prince Edward.

    "This, this thing can be expanded to such a big?" Lu Shang was dumbfounded, and then looked at the power ring on his finger, which was extremely shocking.

    "Yes, the power ring's chip is directly connected to the optical brain." Edward said casually, and opened the door of the lair.

    Then he took Lu Shang, who was still looking at the ring, and walked out together. As soon as he walked out, Edward said to the leader with long blond hair and wings: "Take me to see Bakashi, I will bring him Gift."

    "Yes, honorable guest." The blond winged man took the lead and flew up, Lu Shang refused Edward's question asking him if he wanted to be hugged, although he was indeed not feeling particularly well right now, but Lu Shang still felt that he still had face very important.

    Fortunately, Edward was flying very slowly. The blond winged man in front slowed down when he saw their slow speed. The two followed. Because they were flying relatively low, Lu Shang took a look at the cloud along the way. City.

    The city is actually very big. From the air, the residential area and the market place have obvious differences in architectural styles. Flying over the moat, they saw a city standing quietly on a single blank land of white clouds.

    The inside of the wall is divided into various areas, and standing in the middle is a very beautiful, egg-like nest on a big white tree.

    Lu Shang saw the blond man fluttering his wings and leading them to the huge lair and landed. They stepped on the soft clouds like white clouds. Lu Shang followed Edward all the way to the door of the lair. The blond man stepped back. To the side, Lu Shang suddenly heard heavy breathing.

    Heavy, old, tired.

    Unlike the gentle and tired elders in the Forest of Elves, there is a terrible and ancient monster sleeping in this lair.

    Lu Shang was so frightened that his wings exploded in an instant!

    Then he was hugged comfortingly by Edward, and Edward's wings gently wrapped his whole body around him, which made Lu Shang, who was furious, feel instantly protected and safe.

    Lu Shang felt Edward's pheromones pervading around him, he grabbed Edward's arm, felt Edward pat him on the back, and whispered like a child: "It's okay, it's okay, you Don't be afraid."

    Lu Shang blushed and said in a low voice: "I'm not afraid, I'm fine."

    He said so, but the existence in that lair was too oppressive and terrifying, and Lu Shang instinctively relied on Edward. refused to let go of him.

    "...Little, little friend... You brought, here... Huhu... Your, companion... Companion..." The voice inside was intermittent, accompanied by a huge "wheezing and wheezing" sound, obviously speaking Very difficult.

    "Yes, I brought him." Edward hugged Lu Shang and said softly while comforting him, "I also brought what you want..."

    "Yes, is it? Hehe...hehe...But, Barry has...already...hehe...unknown...hehe..." The people inside were panting uncomfortably, and lamented: "Winged people... Huhu... Qi, breath is gone... Huhu... Little, little friend... Yours, your partner, pregnant, pregnant... child... Yes, yes..."

    Then The voice struggled and panted for a long time before continuing. His voice was thick and desolate, like some kind of ancient prophecy. He whispered: "This, this child...and Barry, Barry...fufu... ...same...same..."

    "What did you say?!" Edward's pupils immediately formed a straight line, it was the first time Lu Shang saw him so nervous, he looked at Edward in surprise, and didn't understand him and this at all What is the old man inside talking about.

    "Huhu..." The old man inside was panting. Just when Lu Shang thought he would not speak again, he suddenly heard him say again, "The king's fate... Huhu... You, you... Huhu... …you know……"

    Although Lu Shang didn't know what the old man's voice meant, Edward looked solemn as if he had thought of something important.

    Lu Shang immediately became a little nervous. Although he didn't know what it was, looking at Edward's appearance, it was obvious that this was not a trivial matter.

    "Is Barry dead?" Edward asked suddenly.

    "No, no..." The old man's voice suddenly cheered up, and he gasped for breath. Lu Shang was afraid that he would just pull over like that, but obviously this one was still very strong, and he said loudly, "He, Heart of Flame... here you are!" ...Hoohoo...your child...benefits..."

    "Okay!" The old man spoke with difficulty, and he didn't explain what it was, but Edward immediately raised his voice and agreed without any hesitation.

    "Bring... Fengxuan..." When Edward pulled Lu Shang to leave, the old man's voice behind him sounded tired as if he was pulling a bellows.

    "This subordinate understands, you, you have a good rest, this subordinate will definitely take everyone out together!" Then the blond man suddenly appeared, stood at the door and replied respectfully, cupping his hands.

    After about two or three minutes of breathing and no reply, Feng Xuan suddenly knelt on the ground, with tears in his eyes, kowtowed three times at the door, then turned and said to them, "Come with me!"

    Lu Shang watched him pass by, his eyes were red, and there was a trace of tears in his eyes.

    "What kind of charades are you guys playing, what are you doing?!" Lu Shang was led all the way outside the city, and only when Feng Xuan brought someone came did he ask what he had been holding back all the way.

    Because at this time, he finally took a breath from the horrible sense of oppression.

    The stressful fear in his body passed away, and Lu Shang couldn't help but began to ask Edward what was going on. He felt as if he was watching some fairy drama... Isn't this the city of angels?

    How do you feel that the current situation has nothing to do with travel? !

    "The current king of the winged man is almost at the end of his life, but fifty years ago his second princess gave birth to him a second child, a winged man, but he still can't fly at the age of thirty. Get up." Edward opened the optical brain for Lu Shang, and showed him the picture he had recorded—in it, a young man who looked round and was no more than a teenager was fluttering his wings, and he couldn't stand still no matter how he flew. .

    He flapped his wings in frustration, and suddenly sparks flew out!

    Lu Shang was startled.

    "That's it. This child can't fly, but he can create flames. At that time, the king of the winged man thought that the princess had an affair behind his back. There were even vicious rumors that the young princess had a special hobby, and she actually had a relationship with the fire on the earth." Beast fornication... The princess died of fear because of the rumors, until the winged man thought it was the altar, and suddenly the voice of the old man came."

    It was the altar they went to just now, Edward said, that altar was the winged altar. The place where the king of man sacrifices to the heavens every year has never been opened. All these years, they always thought that it was empty, just some commemorative tablets for their ancestors.

    Until a voice came from inside, and then said: "...Send him here, that child is the future king of the Winged Clan."

    "What?" God's script, how does it sound like the plot of the man of destiny.

    "Go! Someone is chasing you!" Lu Shang still wanted to listen, when suddenly a blond winged man flew down from the sky and said hurriedly to them.

    And behind him, a large group of winged people followed, without stopping at all.

    Lu Shang's jaw is about to drop. I really want to ask how many people you brought with you. In your feelings, you promised to take all of them this afternoon. Are you not joking but stating the facts? !

    But no matter how surprised Lu Shang is and wants to complain, the reality is that they have no time to talk at all. Edward pulled Lu Shang and flew straight forward. Lu Shang has traveled through several planets. Taste of a wanted fugitive!

    They flew all the way and ran all the way, and Lu Shang could still hear the sharp sound of piercing the sky behind him from a distance. Obviously, the people chasing after him were not running a race. They took weapons, probably something like a crossbow.

    Feng Xuan led them to fly all the way. His goal seemed to be very clear. He flew directly from the sky to a river flowing with fiery red magma on the ground. Feng Xuan picked a black carbon-like solid and landed on the ground.

    The winged figures behind him also fell one by one and stood on the ground.

    Lu Shang thought to himself, aren't you standing here as a target for others? How come everyone is so stupid, but in the end, he was hugged by Edward in the air, and he fell directly to the ground, and was wrapped up by Edward with his big wings. Lu Shang peeled off Edward's wing hair and stretched out his head, and saw the chasing soldiers flapping their wings in the air Did it really stop? !

    "Hmph!" The man in the air sneered, and said, "Feng Xuan, you are standing on the earth, you have been defiled by fire and soil, and you will never return to the sky city forever!

    " Go back later." The blond-haired Fengxuan Daku replied coldly, the angry people in the sky were obviously very angry.

    He raised the bow in his hand to aim at Feng Xuan, apparently wanting to do something, but in the next moment, Feng Xuan's pure white feathers suddenly began to turn black little by little, and his blond hair and skin gradually dimmed.

    "Hahaha you have been polluted, you will never be able to return to the pure white clouds in this life!" The people in the sky were overjoyed, laughing wildly and shouting: "You will live in this filthy purgatory all your life, let's go! "

    Following an order, the winged people flapping their wings put away their weapons and left quickly one by one.

    "What, what's going on here?!" Lu Shang was held in his arms, watching those winged people's white feathers slowly turn black, and then the entire hair color and skin color began to gradually darken, and even slowly turned black. Golden-red magma-like body lines began to appear.

    "Where the algae of the galaxy once burned, there is a huge amount of energy left... The winged people can't stand this energy. After being contaminated, their energy will become mixed, so they can no longer return to the sky to live...Those white Even Zhiyun can no longer bear their weight." Edward replied softly, "Don't be afraid, I can control this energy from touching you."

    "Ah? It's okay. Isn't it just the color of the wings and hair? I'm fine." Lu Shang struggled to get off the ground, but was suddenly hugged tightly by Edward. Edward whispered, "No, this kind of energy is very huge. I'm not sure about your mimicry." Will the state be destroyed by pure energy, if it is broken, the air here will be poisonous to you, even for a second, you will be in danger!"

    Lu Shang was suddenly frightened.

    He didn't dare to struggle anymore.

    Edward would not joke about this kind of thing, and Lu Shang remembered that they had completely failed in mimicry in the energy pool of the Elf King. Lu Shang didn't want to be poisoned to death by poisonous substances from alien planets in a second.

    The poisoned half-dead is even more respectful and thankful. Life is so beautiful, he just wants to eat something delicious and live happily, and he doesn't want to make trouble for himself at all.

    Lu Shang was as quiet as a chicken. Following everyone's movements, his mouth refused to be idle, so he couldn't help asking: "No, it's so dangerous, why did you promise that old man to find Barry?

    " Heart." Edward replied softly to Lu Shang, "The heart of flame is the most precious star core left by the algae of the galaxy. It is the crystallization of energy that burned the planet, and it is very pure."

    Needless to say, Lu Shang knows that this is Edward wanted to give it to him.

    He is always like this, as if he has top cancer. Anyway, all the good things in the world must be delivered to him, because this is what a good alpha must do, that is, to let his omega go out, absolutely not envy others.

    Win everything!

    Even if the opponent is the imperial concubine, she has to win!

    It is such a simple and pure pursuit.

    Lu Shang used to think that Edward sent these things every day to make him upset, but now that he was in it, he realized that this person who never said anything must have spent a lot of thought in his actions, right?

    Lu Shang looked at his blue eyes, his dark skin due to the mixed energies above the earth, flashing golden-red lines appeared on his forehead, his silver hair dimmed and turned gray, and the large body wrapped around Lu Shang The wings also turned completely black.

    This kind of Edward has an evil and fierce beauty.

    As charming as a drawn sword.

    Lu Shang's heart softened, and he leaned into Edward's arms.

    He wanted to say a few words casually to Edward.

    Say anything.

    On such a barren and wild land, this scarlet cracked magma land, and the red moon with furry edges in the sky...

    It seems like two people are walking hand in hand in hell or a demon realm.

    It's okay to say something, it seems that anything you say, on such a night, can be forgiven.

    Even weakness and evasion seem to be forgiven.

    However, in the next second, Edward suddenly leaned into Lu Shang's ear, his face was full of excitement, and he lowered his voice and said softly: "Princess, do you feel special when you are like this now? It's like what you hide under the room on the earth ...Like a comic?"

    Lu Shang instantly thought of the little comic he kept under the bed, in which the peach-colored heroine was very beautiful, and she used to be the goddess in the heart of Lu Shang, a sports boy.

    And that manga was a bit of a sideshow. It was very exciting for the teenage Lu Shang to read, and it was unforgettable. He kept it in his collection and read it from time to time.

    When did the dog see Edward? !

    And what does he mean by this, ask him if he will feel it? ! Lu Shang is 100% sure what the dog is up to - with Edward's strength, since he can guarantee that he will not be polluted by this energy, he can definitely do it himself. But he didn't resist the invasion of this energy at all, and the idea in his mind was clearly revealed.

    Edward must think he likes black skins!

    But his dream girl with peach-colored skin is a beautiful girl! Not a 1.93 meter black and strong man!

    "You think beautifully!" Lu Shang instantly straightened his body, and slapped Edward on the head, "You give me a healthy mind, and help others with wings!"

    This dog man can't think about serious things every day ? !

    Edward looked at him very aggrieved, and then suddenly said pitifully: "But you don't want to give up halfway every time, I don't..."

    "Ah, ah, shut up!" It was so red that it was about to bleed, and he covered Edward's mouth to prevent him from continuing.

    His face was flushed, it was so embarrassing! Why does Edward even talk about this kind of thing everywhere! Winged people have keen senses, what would they think if they heard it? !

    Lu Shang glared at him, seeing that Edward seemed to understand, he threatened in a low voice: "Don't say it, shut up, you know?!"

   The princess is always like this, very domineering, just like yesterday, when the princess asked for sex first, But when the princess was happy, she pulled her hair and pulled herself away, then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

    Edward nodded obediently aggrieved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.4K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
61K 1.8K 47
病弱反派的联姻小财迷[娱乐圈] Status : 46 Chapters (Completed) Author : 玄鹿游原 Xia Xingchi was very poor, until he died and transmigrated into a book to become a y...
21.6K 2.1K 17
စိတ်ပျော်ချင်ရုံမို့ ပေါ့ပေါ့ပါးပါးပါပဲ။ ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° စိတ္ေပ်ာ္ခ်င္ရံုမို႔ ေပါ့ေပါ့ပါးပါးပါပဲ။
104K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...