The Handmaid's Tale

By Apocolypse_Arisen

aradia: it n0w bec0mes apparent t0 me that i am stumbling acr0ss existence and have l0st c0ntr0l 0f it all. 0... More

Megido's Tale
I AM ABSOLUTELY NORMAL
That's Not My Fault
Job Perks
Midnight Crew Truth Or Dare

Ancestors?

145 2 3
By Apocolypse_Arisen

Something occurred to me... if i am the handmaid, and Feferi is to be the empress, will Equius be the Executioner? Will Sollux be the Psiionic, and in time, The helmsman? I couldn't stand it if everyone I knew became like their ancestors.

I never wanted to be the handmaid really. NEVER. I became the handmaid out of protection and love and a last desperate attempt to try to fix all the shit I've done. My ancestor became the handmaid because of her anger and sorrow. She wanted to destroy, to kill.

I guess i'm just scared. I don't want to end up like her. I do such a good destroying, and losing myself in my work I'm afraid I'll end up like her. And i'm afraid I'll never come home again. Watching Alternia from a distance. It's like the game all over again.

Maybe I'm overthinking this.

But I swear to god, I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing everyone as mirror images of their ancestors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
703K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
149K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...