love, simon. (simon 'ghost' r...

By motley_crue2006

simon (ghost) riley x oc, use deadname remover or interactive fics, they're free chrome extensions! uploads e... More

Simon 'Ghost' Riley Head-Cannons
prologue
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)

(27)

604 17 11
By motley_crue2006

so uh...

threesome warning ig

this chapter is pretty much all smut so enjoy that my hoes <3

it's also the longest chapter in this book xox

we headed into my simon's room, deciding it was the biggest.

simon and i were standing, soap was sitting on his bed leaning against the wall.

"so how uh- how do we start this?" were the first words to exit my mouth.

"nice and slow." simon practically growled, picking me up and dropping me onto his bed, my head in soap's lap.

he smiled down at me, toying with my hair as simon raised my knees, crawling between my legs.

he stopped when his shoulders were in line with my bent knees, reaching up and untying the drawstring of my pajama pants.

"you really thought you could get away without underwear?" he taunted, pulling my pants towards him.

a smile pasted itself onto my face as i picked up my behind, assisting simon in removing my pants.

"of course not, i'm wearing loose ass pajama pants." i smiled as soap adjusted his posture.

i was suddenly aware of the other man in the room.

i began to curl up on myself, trying to shield my body from his view.

"tsk tsk tsk." simon shook his head.

he grabbed my knees harshly and ripped them apart, pinning my legs down and open.

"simon-" i began.

"shhh. you're gonna sit still like a good fucktoy while johnny and i touch you, ok?" he leant down, burying his face inbetween my thighs.

i whined softly as his face vibrated against my cunt every time he spoke.

"god you were right, she makes such pretty noises." soap smirked, snaking one hand around my throat whilst the other stayed in my hair.

he stroked my throat gently with his thumb and fingers on opposite sides of my trachea.

i lifted my head up to look back at him, being met with his gaze beaming down at mine.

"such a pretty girl." he smiled, lifting my head towards his and kissing my forehead gently.

his hand continued to stroke my throat, pressure being uneven.

simon wrapped his arms around my thighs, his hands placing themselves on my hip bones to hold me still.

"you alright up there lovely?" he asked, rubbing my skin with his thumb.

"m-mhm, please. i need you so bad." i whined, trying to look down at him whilst soap held my gaze at himself.

i couldn't see simon, but i could feel him as his face buried itself between the folds of skin, his warm tongue making its way up my cunt.

i softly moaned against soap's hand, rolling my hips with simon's tongue.

"good girl, keep looking up at me." he smiled, planting soft kisses on my forehead.

one of simon's hands unravelled from my thigh and snaked underneath me, harshly pushing two fingers inside me.

i gasped, whining hard at the sudden overwhelming feeling.

"there you go, such a good girl. you make such pretty noises for us." soap praised, playing with my hair.

i could feel him hardening against my back.

we continued on like this for at least a few minutes before simon abruptly stopped.

i looked down at him, confused.

"on your hands and knees." he ordered, helping me up as soap pulled his pants to his knees.

"you're gonna be a good girl and take johnny's cock in your mouth while i fuck you, ok?" he said softly in my ear.

i nodded, adjusting so i was on my elbows and knees with my ass up in the air, my mouth leaning down towards soap's hips.

soap helped me pull my shirt off.

"what a good slut." simon praised, lining himself up with me before he pushed it all in at once, hard and fast.

i cried out, balling the sheets in my fists.

"open wide darling." soap smirked down at me, stroking his length.

i opened my mouth, gathering some spit onto my tongue.

he placed the head down on the tip of my tongue, carefully lubricating himself on my saliva before grabbing a fistful of my hair.

simon pulled me back onto his cock and away from soap.

then he pushed me nearly all the way off of it, pushing soap's cock into my mouth and slightly down my throat.

i gagged at the sudden sensation of my tonsils being groped, before simon pulled me back onto his hips, his hands squeezing at my waist.

i moaned hard, being pushed back onto soap.

i gagged again, his tip going further down my throat.

they handed me off like this back and forth, back and forth.

i was getting close, and i know both of them knew it.

i couldn't speak, even when i was all the way sunken onto simon's lap, soap's tip was still in my mouth.

i wanted to cry and beg for release, but i couldn't.

spit began to gather in my mouth, i hadn't been able to swallow it back, making it easier for soap to skullfuck me harder and faster.

being clotheslined by my best friend and my commanding officer wasn't on my bucket list for this year, but yet here we were.

grabbing another handful of my hair, soap gripped me tightly as simon brought me closer and closer.

i'll admit, pleasing soap definitely aided me in getting in the mood.

"fuck- johnny why don't we make her beg?" simon smirked at the other man.

an evil look pasted itself on soap's face as he nodded softly.

he pulled his cock out of my mouth slowly and agonizingly, tapping the tip on my tongue as he pulled back.

he reached down and grabbed me by the cheeks, squishing them like a grandma as he pulled my face up to look at him.

i looked up, pleading eyes hiding behind blinking eyelashes.

"you wanna cum, huh pretty girl?" he asked, leaning down closer to my face.

"p-please." i stammered, my voice weak from exhaustion.

"i don't know, should we let her, si?" he asked, looking up at simon.

"i don't think so, why should we let you cum sweetheart?" simon leant down, kissing my left hip gently.

"please, please god i need it so bad. i need to take you both and i need you to make me cum." i pleaded.

"one more sweetheart." soap leant down, his breath bouncing off my flushed cheeks.

"please." i whimpered.

with that, simon forced his hips into mine, soap crashing his lips against mine.

the taste of his precum lingered on my tongue with the absence of his manhood in my mouth.

he pulled back after a moment, only leaving a second between his mouth leaving mine and him replacing it with his cock.

"you wanna cum, huh babygirl?" soap taunted.

i nodded softly, being careful not to hit him with my teeth as simon pounded into my dripping cunt.

"then you're gonna have to earn it." simon growled, his movements becoming disorganized and sloppier.

he was close, now i just had to impress soap enough to get him to let me cum.

i began to move my tongue under his length, twirling my tongue around his head when he pulled back.

he moaned a little louder then he anticipated, clutching my hair harder in his hand.

"fuck, you're doing so good for us darling. just a little longer." simon praised, squeezing my skin in his hands as he approached his high.

"close, eh Lt?" soap taunted.

"shut the fuck up." he panted, fucking into me harder.

i whined hard against soap's cock, simon's movement making me squeal.

i was so close, but i had to hold out.

"mmph~ come on sweetheart, show johnny how you make me cum." simon moaned, squeezing the little amount of fat around my mid-section.

i whined, clenching around him with every thrust.

"h-hah~ good girl, such a good girl." he praised, becoming sloppier and sloppier.

"come on sweetheart, show me how good you make simon feel." soap pulled his cock out of my mouth.

i whined hard, flattening my chest against the bed and crossed my arms under my face, allowing simon to fuck me at a better angle.

his hips rolled into mine a few more times, harsh grunts escaping his mouth.

i moaned harshly against my own skin, feeling simon release inside me, his hands reaching up and rubbing my ribs softly.

"f-fuck. good girl. think you can take another?" simon asked softly, pulling out and keeping my hips angled so his cum wouldn't leak out.

i nodded.

"use your words darling." simon kissed my hips as i felt soap move to behind me.

"yes, god yes i want soap's cock inside me. please." i whimpered, grabbing handfuls of the thin sheets underneath me.

"good girl." he kissed my cheek, sitting beside me and softly stroking my hair, scratching my scalp.

soap smirked and rubbed his warm tip against my cunt a few times.

"you ready babygirl?" he asked, softly stroking my hip in his hand.

"yes, god yes just please! i can't fucking take it anymore. i need it, please." i begged, desperate for release.

i'd been edged all fucking night, it was killing me.

"good girl." he praised, harshly pushing his length inside me.

shorter, yet wider than simon.

and fuck did it feel good.

"ah~!" i whined, feeling his tip hit all the right spots on its way in.

"god, i'm not gonna last very long if you keep making pretty noises like that, babygirl." he stroked my hips with his thumbs, rolling his hips out and back into mine.

i moaned hard, biting the back of my arm to try and keep quiet.

soap mercilessly pounded into my insides, hitting every single one of my weak spots along the way.

moans ripped through my throat with no control, i couldn't stop them, they just kept coming.

"g-god, soap please i'm gonna cum." i whined, gripping the sheets hard.

"i'm not far behind you darling, go ahead. cum for me, show me how good you feel." he praised, squeezing my hips.

i clenched hard around his length, feeling my pulse in my core as some kind of internal rubber band snapped.

i nearly screamed, overwhelming pleasure hitting me like it never had before.

i was a shaking, moaning mess, and all because my best friend and my commanding officer couldn't keep their hands off me.

my body shook hard as soap released his cum, allowing it to flood my insides before he pulled out.

i felt the mix of his and simon's load gently leak out of my cunt.

he stood there, admiring his work.

"she's good, huh?" simon suddenly spoke up.

"fucking perfect." he nodded.

"help." i mumbled, squeezing my still shaking thighs together as i tried to get up.

soap grabbed my waist, his arm snaked around my back and helped me to simon's bathroom.

he helped me sit down on the toilet, returning to the bedroom to grab my shirt and give me some privacy.

i felt the mix of their seed drip out of me and sighed, catching my breath.

"here, modesty." soap handed me my shirt.

"thank you." i smiled up at him, slipping it back on.

a knock came to simon's bedroom door and i heard the boys fumble to get their clothes back on.

"have either of you seen sergeant McLaughlin?" an unfamiliar voice questioned from the other side of the door.

i heard it creak open.

"no, why?"

"she's needed in price's office. it's really urgent." the guy ran off.

"how urgent is urgent?" simon called after him.

"urgent like someone important is dead urgent." the guy yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 11.3K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...
95.2K 2.7K 29
WARNING: This story contains dark themes that is NOT meant for younger folks. There are trigger warnings on chapters that need them, so please read a...
29.3K 944 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
316K 8.9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...