𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖗𝖔�...

By thegirlnextdoor7781

" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three s... More

Prologue
Cast
2. 𝓐𝓻𝖏𝖚𝖓.
3. 𝕬 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖘.
4. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌.
5. 𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆.
6. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍.
7. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊.
8. 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕰𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
9. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌.
10. 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘.
11. 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊.
12. 𝕸𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕳𝖎𝖒.
13. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊!
14. 𝕿𝖗𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌.
15. 𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌.
16. 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
17. 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.
18. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙.
19. 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘.
20. 𝕸𝖎𝖝𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
21. 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗.
22. 𝓗𝖔𝖑𝖎.
23. 𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Author's Note
24. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍.
25. 𝓗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝓛𝖔𝖛𝖊.
26. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.
27. 𝕽𝖆𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖆.
28. 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
29. 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
30. 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
31. 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝓛𝖔𝖔𝓴𝖘.
32. 𝕸𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖆.
33. 𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝓴𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘.
34. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
35. 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
36. 𝓟𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘-𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
37. 𝓔𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖊𝓿𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
38. 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.
39. 𝓐𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
40. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
41. 𝓗𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉.
42. 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓.
43. 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊, 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊!
44. 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘.
45. 𝓥𝖔𝖜𝖘.
46. 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝕭𝖊𝖉.
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊.
Important
Broken.
Please?

1. 𝓢𝖎𝔂𝖆.

100K 4K 374
By thegirlnextdoor7781

Okay...since so many of you want me to publish this chapter right now, here it is. The rest of them will only be out next year though. So much for accidentally hitting the publish button last night😂

Siya ~

" Bhabhi why do I have to be the one to go with you to the market? I mean I have just come home today after my last exam. All I want to do is sleep and then maybe finish Sense and Sensibility." I whined to Hansika bhabhi as she had barged in my room.

" Tomorrow is Tanaya's baby shower and I can't do everything on my own Siya. Mom has gone with dad to the Palace for some work and will not be back before dinner!" She exclaimed, dragging me out of the bed.

" Why has mumma gone to the Palace? It's dad's office." I asked her, raising a brow.

" Princess Jahanavi loves her and her babysitter was off duty today so Rani ma saa requested mom to help her out with the little princess." Bhabhi clarified and I nodded my head in understanding. Princess Jahanavi is the younger prince, Samarth Rajvanshi's daughter.

" Where are my brothers and my baby?" I asked her another question.

" I will answer all your questions on our way. Right now, just get changed and come with me. We need to pick Tanaya's outfit for tomorrow and then buy some sweets." She handed me some clothes and pushed me to the washroom.

" This is such a pretty kurti bhabhi....why am I wearing it to the market?" I asked her as I stepped out.

" Because for a change, wearing Indian will be fun for you. Now let's go!" She said as we walked out from my room and she picked up the car keys.

Siya's Look ~

" Now will you tell me where is everyone?" I asked as I sat next to the driver's seat and she started to drive.

" Your brothers have gone to Udaipur for work, Tanaya is at her parent's because we sent her to rest or else she'd have herself work for the function and your troublemaker nephew is with his grandparents in the palace, keeping the little princess company." Bhabhi elaborated and I nodded my head. So this was why the whole house was empty when I got here.

Papa has worked at the Palace as the former King's secretary and now is the chief of security operations for Rana Arjun Singh Rajvanshi but he is retiring in a few months. It's such an irony that all his life, he has worked at the Palace and not once have I stepped into the place before for a majority of time, I live in Jaipur. I have lived in Jaipur for more than eight years now. Earlier, in boarding school and now college.

" Here we are....let's go." She parked the car and we got down and started to walk towards the main market. Honestly, this city has been foreign to me. I have no friends here and I barely go out anywhere once I am home.

Finishing whatever work bhabhi had didn't take much time thankfully.

" I want panipuri." I announced as a stall came to sight.

" Then let's get some panipuri." She grinned as we walked to the stall.

" Bhaiya, 2 plates of it. For me, make it extremely spicy." I asked the vendor.

" I need a mix, sweet and spicy." Bhabhi gave her preference as he handed over the plates to us.

" I love it." I said after finishing off my first plate and we both asked for second ones.

" Here, taste mine." Bhabhi made put her panipuri in my mouth and boy, it was tasty.

" This is like the best thing ever!" I said and made her eat mine.

" And this one is so spicy Siya!" She asked for water and I laughed as we paid for it and moved ahead.

As we were walking, there was a bit of commotion on the streets with people getting off the main road and standing to the sideway. Someone from the Royal family must be passing by soon. Yes, this was a regular happening everywhere in Rajasthan. Whenever someone from the Royal Family is passing by, people would automatically make way without being asked. In a way, the family was respected a lot.

" Bhabhi look at those jhumkis!" My eyes fell on the roadside stall of jewellery at the footpath and I rushed to the woman selling them. I am a sucker for oxidised earrings and no matter how many a pair of them I own, they'd never be enough.

" Look at you getting all excited about things you already have in abundance." She mocked me and I rolled my eyes and started to pick up the ones I loved the most.

" I only have a few hobbies bhabhi. Collecting these beauties is one of them! See, let me try." I removed the ones I was already wearing and started to put on various others to select.

" I am getting these three." I announced.

" Three? Take one and let's go. You don't need three." Hansika bhabhi schooled me.

" I need three! Please bhabz. Let me have then?" I gave her all the adorableness in the puppy eyes that I could muster.

" You're worse than Kritik in Hamleys." She sighed but paid for the earrings nonetheless.

" I love you and besides, we can share them you know. Tanaya bhabhi, you and I." I happily kept all the pairs in my bag.

" Yeah as if that ever happens." She made fun of me but I was too excited to care.

In all my happiness, I somehow got my leg tangled with something on the footpath and totally lost my balance and fell on the road from where a black car was coming towards me. My eyes widened but before I could even act to get away, the brakes screeched a quarter of an inch away from where I had fallen and I let go of the breath that I was unconsciously holding.

" Oh my God....Siya!" Bhabhi rushed to me and helped me stand up.

" Are you okay? Tell me where are you hurt!" She was panicking as she assessed me from top to bottom.

" I...I am okay bhabhi." I somehow managed to speak, trying to come out of the trauma.

" Ma'am are you okay? Do you need to be taken to the hospital?" The driver who had got down from the car asked.

" No..I am fine. I don't need a doctor." I replied politely. He wasn't at fault in anyway. It was my mistake.

" Siya?" I heard papa's voice and I found him getting down from one of the cars as he rushed towards me.

" Papa?" I asked, confused and that's when I realised that this was a contingent of cars of the Royal Family and papa was with them.

" Beta, are you okay?" He, just like bhabhi started to assess me for any injuries.

" I am okay papa." I tried to reassure him and he then pulled me to his chest and I closed my eyes to gather my breath.

" Come on. I am taking you to get checked." He said, pulling away and I shook my head in a rigorous no.

" I promise I am okay papa. I don't need a doctor." I said once again. I really didn't want to go to a doctor!

But before he could say anything further, the backdoor of the car from which I was almost hit by opened and everyone and everything around fell silent because Rana Arjun Singh Rajvanshi, the King had just walked out and every eye around was now on him.

" Ranaji I am sorry for the delay. All of you please proceed towards the Palace. I'll take care of my daughter here and get back just as soon." Papa turned towards the man who was commanding attention from everyone around him and once I looked, couldn't make myself look away while I was still pressed to papa's side.

The photographs do not do this man any justice. This was the very first time I was seeing him and I had nearly forgotten about my near-death situation.

" It's okay Mr. Dhar. I will see you back at the Palace. Keep a car with you." That was all he said and then his eyes travelled up to me, looking into mine and as soon as they did, I dropped my gaze to my feet for some goddamn reason, after which, he once again got back into his car and we stepped aside, letting the cars pass.

I, for one was still trying to recover from what had just happened.

The credit for the initial plot totally goes to Niyati @vjam_123
Thank you so much girl. I hope I do justice to your idea❤️❤️

So guys, this is the first chapter. Did you all like it? Please drop your comments and help me improve. Thank you  for reading this.

THIS IS NOT EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.4K 55
It was a rainy night when a girl was running away from a farm house. Her hair which once looked perfect was now a total mess. She wanted to run away...
121K 6.6K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
36K 1.5K 22
Aaditya Singh Raghvansh: ====================== Crowned prince of Rajasthan from his birth. Head of RAJVANSH family, his name itself gives chills to...
23.9K 886 18
"I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone,I will see how you will face the world" he said. And he did what he said. After some t...