unexpected destiny.....( Cont...

By Sanjanaindu7

Story of shivay and anika! Continued of unexpected destiny. More

labour pain..
little angels
when I met kabir...
hope..
shivay!
confused shivay
his care for her...
blunder...
shivay's attempt...
his
fear
it's killing me!
hurt💔
kiss of insecurities
awkward moment....
mix emotion....
🧖👶💏
let's clear.....🌃❤️💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
💏🏡🏙️🤱👶
peace!
surprise?
Happy anniversary 🥳🥳
🤵👰
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❣️
happy life...❤️
Epilogue
NEW STORY
new story!!!!

confessions....

270 22 2
By Sanjanaindu7

long chapter ahead!  

You need one hour to read.          

               Author's point of view
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I was in my college and for my expenses I started looking for job and got that as amisha's secretary, then I met you for the first time " Anika said looking at the moon with small smile on her face .

Shivay look at her and smile as he remembered there first meeting .

Flashback
°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anika was with Amisha in her shooting place . Amisha was doing shoot and Anika was clearing her schedule sitting in amisha's vanity .

Just when shivay enter inside the vanity and smile as he was meeting his girlfriend after a long time . Anika's back facing toward him so he couldn't see her face. Grinning he run to hug her from back.

Anika shouted when someone tightly hug her from back , hearing her shivay left her by which Anika stumble and about to fall and she held shivay's collor and both fall on floor with shivay over Anika .

They both open there eyes and get lost in eachother eyes like they were searching for eachother from years .

' what a beautiful pair of eyes '

' such a ocean like eyes he got '

Both of there heart said !

Both come out from there Dreamland when they hear door knocking sound .

Shivay immediately stood up from her, following by her. Shivay awkwardly cough and remember something .

" Who are you " he ask , he sounded rude !

" Amisha's mam secretary " Anika meekly said , she was blushing mess . She went open the door and there was man holding amisha's lunch . She take that close the door .

" When she will be free from her shoot " shivay ask her .

" In fifteenth minutes sir , you can wait if you want " Anika said politely.

" No I have very busy schedule , just informed her that her boyfriend was here to meet her " saying he left the cabin , taking her heart with him and both of them were unknown about it .

Days started passing , months started passing and it's come to year , anika's crush on shivay started growing into love . Shivay sometime feels attraction toward her but quickly ignored it because he thought , he can't cheat on his girlfriend.

Amisha always felt something between them when they were around her around together and she didn't like it.

Everytime it's hurt Anika a lot when she saw them kissing or hugging.

Now everything will stop, that what she thought when she bought resignation letter. Her parents strictly told her not to work more as they are searching alliance for her.

After resigning also, Anika's love for shivay didn't fade away. She dream about him every night.

Amisha didn't lost contact with her, as her new secratary is not like Anika, managing everything like pro, sometime she ask help from her.

When shivay ask Amisha, why she always call Anika. Amisha said they are bestfriend and share everything, just to make shivay feel how good she is to everyone.

After some months when shivay got to know about Anika's marriage. He felt something twisted in his heart and dismiss the topic.

But how could he ignore her when she walk in inside his party hall looking so breathtaking in just simple black saree.

Everyone around give her disgust look like who wear saree at billionaire's party but shivay found it unique.

By mistake Anika drink something which was not cold drink with shivay's secretary ishani, and shivay started drinking too much staring at her.

Party was about to end, many guest has already left, some found room for themselves. Shivay and anika bump into eachother and about to fall but shivay held themselves securely and pinned her to nearest wall.

Staring into her eyes shivay whisper.

" Anika, be mine. You are so beautiful " shivay tracing his nose on her cheek.

Anika giggle feeling ticklish.

" You come everyday in my dream and ask the same, and my answer used to.." Anika said tracing her finger on his lips. Tipsy Anika can be wild.

" Your answer used to.. " shivay bought his face close her.

" Yes " Anika whisper and next second shivay started kissing her hungrily, while kissing her shivay bought her to a room and lock behind him.

While locking the door shivay cut his finger with sharp thing and blood fell on Anika's hair partition by mistake, like God also didn't want them to do any sin.

_

4 am shivay phone rang, he received it without seeing the caller ID.

" Shivay jaldi hospital aaja teri dadi admit hai " it was his mom and hurriedly wore his clothes without noticing girl other side the bed. When he notice her while searching his phone.

He thought, he spent another night with a fling as he didn't saw her face and kept money on side table before leaving.

After one month Amisha breaks up with shivay as she want to focus on her career. Shivay was okay with it and let her go.

After somedays shivay left for Canada and his seeds were growing inside Anika's tummy.

And Anika's parents discown her after knowing the truth.

Flashback ends
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Do you remember that night " Anika ask him .

" Yeah but after Amisha show me the footage " shivay said .

" What about pictures you received mine and Amisha's" shivay ask her.

" Mmm the day I got to know that you are father of my children, I was happy kind of. My want to tell you that and that's when door bell rang, i received it and found so many pictures of you and her inside the parcel " Anika said.

" Then second thought come into my mind, you love Amisha and if you got to know about babies, then I would lost them" Anika complete.

Thought shivay was hurt but nodded understanding her.

" And that boyfriend of yours and what he was doing with you when you labour pain  " shivay said frowning, Anika chuckle.

" He was not my boyfriend, he is kabir Randhawa. And my water broke before time when I meet kabir bhai that shopping mall. thank God he was there other wise I don't know what could have happened. He was like brother to me " and then Anika told everything how kabir kidnapped her at very first meeting.

Shivay held his breath for sometime, but didn't said anything.

" Why you bought me here and then ignored me and how you got to know everything " Anika ask him.

" Okay easy first, I got to know namkaran day of our kids. Amisha called me in morning ask me meet her in half an hour,I drove to her penthouse and then she told that kids isn't mine and I was okay with it because you know we both didn't knew about this before, but when she show me the footage of that night on corridor when we both were kis-ssing. I recognise myself and I left her house immediately " shivay complete and anika stare at him.

" Did you regret?" Anika ask.

" Why would I regret, our kids are best thing happened to us and thank God I unknowingly marry you" shivay said looking into her eyes.

" You didn't answer my questions, why did you bought me here and ignored me" Anika ask again.

Shivay stood up holding her hand.

" You know that night, when I ask you to be mine. You know what your answer was" shivay said pulling her close.

"what" Anika whisper because proximity.

" You said, you come everyday in my dream and ask me same and my answer used to.... Yes" shivay said tracing his finger on her lips, Anika shiver.

" Now I want to ask you, why you dream about me every night" shivay ask, Anika shyly  bend her head.

" Because I used have crush on you " she said closing her eyes. Shivay's heart swell in happiness.

Shivay held her chin and kiss her eyes.

" Open your eyes" shivay whisper, Anika open her and both can see love in eachother eyes.

" And why I bought you here and answer is..." Shivay went on his knee. Anika widen her eyes.

" I love you " shivay confess, Anika's breath hitch. Tears form in her eyes.

" I loved you from the beginning without even my knowledge" shivay said, Anika wouldn't control herself went on her knees and hug him, wrapping her hands around his neck.

" Aapse kabhi kehne himmat nhi hui shivay, bohot pyaar karti hu mai aapse. I love you a lot" anika cried out, shivay hug tightly.

Both break the hug when Anika stop her water work, both look into each other eyes and soon there lips met.

___________________________________________

Such long chapter😌😌

How was it, please tell me through of your comment.

Thankyou for your support and Love you all 🥰🥰

                      🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.9K 47
| COMPLETED |
214K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life
197K 16.6K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage
146K 7.3K 30
It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghoberoi #1 asso #2 leap #3 anika