Thunder {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

You know the story of Athena and Louis Tomlinson. Although it wasn't the perfect fairytale, they ended up liv... More

Before You Read
Summary
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
there is now a trailer & quick question
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Hello.
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
{CLOSED}10k Character Ask!
twenty-one
character ask answers
twenty-two
#Wattys2015
twenty-three
twenty-four
one shot book & other news
twenty-five
twenty-six
i'm bored..
twenty-seven
quick update
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
QUICK
thirty-one
epilogue
final note.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENTS
New Beginnings

sixteen

2.1K 106 10
By LoganEPoole

-Athena-

-A Week Later-

The war was supposed to start days ago.

It was odd not waking up to see a war raging outside my window, especially since we had been anticipating one the day after I got my claws and new ability. But alas, there's been nothing but silence, and it's terrifying.

It's not hard to realize that Malik had something bigger planned.

"Louis, we don't have pickles, or cheese." I groaned, walking out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom, where I found him laying flat on his back, Teddy resting on his chest. I leaned against the doorway, crossing my arms across my chest, watching my husband pet the orange tabby and hum quietly to himself. I smiled at the sight, as I walked over to my office space and grabbed my Canon PowerShot camera, before walking back towards the bedroom and aiming the camera toward Louis and Teddy. Once the picture is in focus and the lighting is how I want it, I snap the picture.

"I heard the click, babe." Louis announced, his eyes not leaving Teddy's. I laughed, walking towards him and sitting on the edge of the bed. Louis sat up and looked at the picture I had taken, wrapping his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder. "This is really good." He said, kissing my shoulder and sighing contently.

I smiled at him, placing my camera on a flat surface and and standing up from my spot on the bed, only to sit on his lap, my head on his shoulder. "What time do we have to go see gynecologist?" I asked him, my mind drawing a blank. You'd think I'd be on top of the whole pregnancy thing, but I'm the total opposite. Louis is the one remembering everything.

"In about three hours, love." He mumbled.

"Do you think the baby is okay?" I said, lifting my head off his shoulder to look at him. "Like, do you think-"

"The baby is fine." He replied, pressing his lips to my neck and peppering kisses onto my skin. "Remember what Harry said when we went and saw him? He said the baby was fine."

Harry was released from the hospital two days after I got my claws back. The doctors had told him he healed beautifully and realized that he was stronger than most burn victims and injured people. Little did they know I had graced him with my new healing ability.

It was odd having a new ability besides my claws. When I was hooked up to the machine, I was in a dreamlike state. In that state, I was able to walk around and act like everything was normal. While I was there, a mysterious female figure approached me. I remember the entire encounter vaguely, but I do remember the words spoken.

"This gift I'm giving you is to be used for good. You've been hateful and rude for most of your life, but you are beginning to turn around."

"What are you giving me?"

"I am giving you the gift of healing. Like I said, this gift is to be used for the good of the people. With the start of the war approaching, many will be injured, especially in Times Square, Los Angeles, and London." I stood there looking at the mysterious figure, trying to grasp what she had said.

"Does this mean I have a healing factor like my father?"

"You have a healing factor, this is true. But you are only able to heal the people. You are immune to the healing ability, meaning if you are harmed, you may not heal yourself, for it will not work."

"What about my baby?" I asked, placing my hands on my stomach. "Is everything going to be okay?"

"I cannot tell you anything about your child. But I can tell you that the baby will fine and healthy." She told me, before touching my shoulder and giving me a warm smile. "I must leave now. But remember what i have said. Do not disclose any of this to anyone."

"But Liam; he can read minds-"

"I have made it so no one can know of this. Now, I must leave. Stay safe, Athena."

"Athena? Are you okay?" Louis asked me, breaking me out of my daydream and bringing me back to reality. I blinked quickly, before looking at him and cocking my head sideways. "You kinda zoned out for a minute."

"I'm fine." I smiled, running my hand through his hair and pressing my forehead against his. "I love you."

"And I love you." He replies, connecting our lips together and pulling me as close as he could. I fell backwards onto the bed, causing Louis to hover above me and suck on the skin right under my jaw. I grabbed onto his biceps and squeezed them gently, as he pressed his lips to mine, tugging on my bottom lip. I let out a quiet moan, before he reached down and slid one of his hands under my sweater and copping a feel.

The make-out session continued for a while. Our breathing was heavy and irregular, we both had noticeable hickeys, and our lips were swollen. It was totally worth it, though.

"As much as I want this to continue, we have to get ready." I told him breathlessly. He groaned, as I quickly pecked Louis' lips and pushed him off of me gently. Just as I was about to leave, he grabs my hand and tugs me towards him, causing me to giggle loudly. "What do you want?"

"I got ya something." He replied, before reaching into his bedside table and pulling out a velvet box. I sat beside him, my eyes fixated on the box, as he opened it and revealed a simple diamond necklace.

"Lou, it's beautiful." I whispered, leaning over and kissing him quickly. "What made you do this?"

"Nothing really. I got you it because I love you and you deserve nothing but the best." I smiled at him, placing my hand on the side of his face and leaning in, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

"You are too sweet." I whispered against his mouth. He let out a small laugh, pressing his forehead onto mine.

"Oh well." He shrugged playfully. "Can I put it on you?" He asked, as I nodded and lifted my hair up for him to clasp the necklace on. As soon as I felt it was secure, he kissed the back my neck once, and let me get ready to view our baby for the first time.

/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\

-Hours Later-

"Mom, can I have the ultrasound photo, please?" I laughed, reaching out to grab the rectangular picture in hands.

"I'm sorry that this is very important moment for me." She replied, passing it back to me. I set it on the table beside me and sunk into the couch, Louis' arm around my shoulders. "I'm going to be a grandma. That's exciting." She added, crossing her legs and smiling at Louis and I.

"I'm going to be an aunt." Josie added. "I'm determined to win the award for 'Best Aunt Ever'."

"You'll have to compete with my sisters, Jo, and you know how competitive they are." Louis mentioned, causing Josie to sarcastically laugh and flip Louis off. Louis rolled his eyes, his fingers playing with the tips of my hair. As mom talked to Josie for a little bit, Louis looked at me, his lips in a thin line. I gave him a small elbow to the side, giving him a questioning look, causing him to lean close to me. "Is your father coming at all?"

I scanned his face slowly, shrugging my shoulders and resting my head on his shoulder. I didn't know where my dad was. He's been missing since the last time I saw him. He was doing one of his famous vanishing acts and it was very disappointing, considering we've informed him of both the war and his unborn grandchild. He never kept his promise when he said he'd call every once in a while, but I didn't expect anything less from him.

"You know my dad." I replied in a monotone voice. "It shouldn't bother me anymore, but it does."

"I'm sorry, baby." He whispered. "I wish I could do more."

"You do enough-" I began, before the front door to Josie's apartment burst open, Liam and Harry running in with shocked expressions. "What the-"

"Turn on the telly now!" Liam barked, as Josie quickly grabbed the remote and switched the television on, instantly flipping through the channels to find the news. I looked at Louis with wide eyes, as we both sat up and glanced at the screen. Once the news was on, Josie sat back in the couch and we all watched the screen attentively.

"Breaking News: Buildings throughout south Los Angeles have fallen, leaving hundreds of citizens severely injured. One onlooker has stated that she had seen a flash of light zoom past her apartment building and towards the building nearest to her. Los Angeles officials are trying to get to the bottom-"

The screen suddenly went fuzzy, a mysterious figure appearing on the screen moments later. The figure had an orange and red suit, a matching mask covering his eyes. Behind him, stood five other figures, four of which were females with completely black suits on, hoods on their heads. I looked at everyone in the room, seeing that they knew exactly who was on the screen.

"We interrupt this program to bring you a very... special service announcement." The man, who turned out to be Zayn, said with a smug look plastered on his face. The hefty man beside him had his arms crossed, as the four females all exchanged looks with each other. "Due to the death of our organization's leader, we seek revenge." Josie and I looked at each other with worrisome. "Naughty, if you would." The hefty man nodded curtly, before staring directly at the screen.

"He couldn't have had his wife do this job? I'm going to be sick just looking at him and his greasiness." Louis whispered to me quietly, as I playfully elbowed him in the side.

"What you have just witnessed is the beginning of war. A war that will rage on until the infamous Bolt turns herself in, along with her Team: Blaze, Amethyst, Captain Payne, Mirage, Wolverine, and Thunder." We all looked at each other, expressions full of worry.

"If Bolt fails to turn herself in, more people will die," Perrie began.

"More buildings will fall," Another female said.

"Homes will continue to catch fire," Another said.

"And everyone will suffer." The last female stated in a monotone voice.

"The fate of the world rests in your hand, Bolt." Naughty said.

"For every day you avoid us, a major city will be destroyed. Choose wisely, Team X." Zayn ended, before the screen cut out and a soft hum filled the room. No one spoke a word. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

The war had begun, and all the pressure was on me.

________________________________

BOOM. So, yeah. That happened. What did you think?

BY THE WAY: Mirage is Athena and Josie's mom's hero name. She has invisibility, and I forgot to address that. Oops. What would you like to see in the next chapter? Lemme know.

I SAW ED SHEERAN IN CONCERT (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; May 12th, 2015) AND IT WAS AMAZING HE WAS SO GOOD LIVE AND I RECOMMEND Y'ALL GO TRY AND SEE HIM LIVE AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. ITS WORTH THE MONEY, KID YOU NOT.

Send in songs for the Thunder playlist (no one has sent anything really, which is depressing, but whateva.)

Any who, what should I do when Thunder hits 10k reads?

I love you all.

Logan, xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 44 47
"I am, and always will be about you." Harry and Louis used to be childhood best finds. Until they had to leave each other. But true lovers always fin...
93.1K 1.9K 55
COMPLETED!xx . . "I..L-lo-ve..y-you..Harry...." I croak out "Please don't go Please." Harry holds me tight . . Falling in love is hard, but fighting...
18.4K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

544K 17.4K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...