Still Beside You | Jungkook

By KooKie_Doll

"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 | White Rose Beauty
Chapter 2 | Black Iris
Chapter 3 | The Jeon Prince
Chapter 4 | Bunny n' Roses
Chapter 5 | Now and Forever
Chapter 6 | Under His Touch
Chapter 7 | Brown To Hazel Eyes
Chapter 8 | Floral Perfumes
Chapter 9 | Guns n' Roses
Chapter 10 | Omitting Pain
Chapter 11 | The Nightmares
Chapter 12 | Heated Romance
Chapter 13 | Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 14 | Flaring Sparks
Chapter 15 | Like A Queen
Chapter 17 | Love Him
Special Chapter: Beside Me
Chapter 18 | Candy Berries
Chapter 19 | Little Vixen
Chapter 20 | Moon n' Stars
Chapter 21 | Shattered Papers
Chapter 22 | Burning Mint
Chapter 23 | Reality Check
Chapter 24 | The Slayer
Chapter 25 | Mon Amour
Chapter 26 | Je t'aime
Chapter 27 | Tainted Love
Chapter 28 | Sea of Darkness
Chapter 29 | Enchanting Web
Special Chapter: Perfidious Beauty
Chapter 30 | The Forbidden Secret
Chapter 31 | A heart of glass
Chapter 32 | Echoes in her tears
Chapter 33 | Blossoms of beauty
Chapter 34 | The dripping blood petals
Chapter 35 | His love for her
Chapter 36 | The dancing moonlight
Chapter 37 | A dark sinister temptation
Chapter 38 | Beside the pristine shores
Chapter 39 | With a potent venom
Chapter 40 | A cavern of bats
Chapter 41 | The Beast n' the Devil
Chapter 42 | White Beauty's Dark Beast
Chapter 43 | Drunk on her
Chapter 44 | Challenging the monster
Chapter 45 | Ballerina Beauty
Chapter 46 | The king's weak spot
Chapter 47 | Heart full of her
Chapter 48 | Me beside you
Chapter 49 | Dear Plastic Doll
Chapter 50 | The War of the Past
Chapter 51 | Ending a Chapter
Chapter 52 | Being Black Iris
Chapter 53 | Painful Deja vu
Chapter 54 | Helping the Demon
Chapter 55 | Where it all began
EPILOGUE - I
EPILOGUE - II
Author's note

Chapter 16 | Galaxy Eyes

2.6K 97 20
By KooKie_Doll

Eternity will never be enough bit to be with you

🌹•Chapter Sixteen🌹

"Good Morning babe" Mr. Jeon greeted kissing his wife's forehead as he sat next to her on the couch in the main hall.

His wife sipped her coffee asshelookedat him "Well baby it is 3 in the noon not exactly morning by any chance" she backfired looking at her wristwatch after placing hermit on the coffee table.

"Oh come on Jiun you very well know I am not an early bird" Mr. Jeon muttered kissing her cheeks furthermore "Stop~ Julie might be around somewhere" Mrs. Jeon whisper yelled giggling as she hit his shoulders playfully.

"Babe she has been very busy preparing for this party her boyfriend arranged so chill my beautiful wife and let me love you" responded her spouse shamelessly as he did not have any paise to his kissing.

"You know Daejung I am so happy for both my kids I mean Jungkook is happily married and then Juliet will be as well" Mrs. Jeon began speaking as she smiled very warmly.

Suddenly the smile on her face vanished "But I sometimes get afraid like what if he comes back?" she questioned glancing at her husband who shook his head cupping her soft cheeks.

"You don't have to worry Jiun he won't come back" he assured calmly as he stroked her cheeks.

"You shouldn't have stopped Jungkook, you should have let Jungkook kill him" she added as a very painful sob passed through her lips.

"You know this is why I didn't let Kook kill him... Because you still aren't ready to accept the betrayal, by the time you will be ready will be the time I will kill him or will let the now mafia king kill him"

Mrs. Jeon nodded her head sniffing as her husband wiped her warms tears off her cheeks.

"For now let's just be happy with all the happiness and love our family has at the moment... Okay?" he asked as she bounced her head again nuzzling her nose.

"Okay" she replied in a tiny voice.

"God you're still that cute little wife of mine even though you have been the mother of my children for 26 years" he chuckled kissing her.

❀        ❃        ❀        ❃        ❀       ❃        ❀       ❃

"Hello Mr. Smith" Jungkook greeted answering his phone call "yes I am all good how about you?" he retorted with his signature deep voice he always uses during his working hours.

Jungkook fisted his hand when he heard the pissing words from the dude "Why don't you guys get it? All this has nothing to do with me!" he yelled at the guy on the other side of the phone.

It wasn't Jungkook's fault that some assassin named Black Iris was still out there killing people while everyone else begged the mafia king to find the girl and kill her.

I mean why would he just kill her when he himself wants to know her reasons for all her actions? She has killed many people and no one not even a single soul found anyone's body who went missing. But they know that they have been killed as Black Iris all does is kill people before torturing them awfully.

Moreover, the Black Iris till now has obliterated the people who were either known to be corrupted or rapists. So Jungkook simply is rather chilled about the matter of Black Iris.

"Mr. Smith shut the fuck up and listen to me you dead ass old hag that girl out there slaughtering people has done nothing to me except she had killed the people who were the moles in my gang" Jungkook started his manner poisonous midst and fierce.

"And if you want me to find out who this Black Iris is I will but you have to keep patience you little fucker" he added further followed by the guy who began apologizing to him.

"Okay now I want you to send me all the details you have gathered related to her"

❀        ❃        ❀        ❃        ❀       ❃        ❀       ❃

Y/N hated it.

Y/N fucking hated her.

This bitch.

Jung Aurora was roaming around the whole floor as if she was the mafia queen and not Jeon Y/N. She would have let it slide if this girl didn't have deep feelings for her husband.

And he is hers!

That is one thing she is sure possessive about.

Is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook means the whole fucking universe to her and Y/N or Black Iris will never hesitate to slay anyone's neck for Jungkook.

After all her love for him is intense.

And grows deeper every second.

Jungkook maybe fell first she fell harder.

Harder to the point her feelings will never be replaced for her beloved husband who she promised a never-ending eternity of love.

Nevertheless, the 25-year-old had to keep her posture calm and unbothered since she carries the whole of Jeon by the crown as the mafia queen of the Jeons.

She also represents the power of her husband and so she will never be too weak or too smart, she will always be under control to never let anyone acknowledge the depth of her domination and capability, after all, everyone's eyes are set on her.

She is the mafia queen Jeon Y/N.

So she did her best to not demonstrate any kind of anger she had to be at her best as nowadays even Black Iris shows up without her being angry.

She knows she has to be on the pills her psychologist has prescribed her but her mind has been so diverted by that picture that she is forgetting everything that matters.

Y/N anyhow had to keep her mouth shut about that old picture of hers as she knew Jungkook gets furious about it too soon which meant it is better to wait for the right time to ask about it.

The girl got up from her office seat and fixed her tight leather skirt before making her way inside her husband's cabin. Firmly knocking on the door and walking inside after a second.

"Of course Mr. Smith all this happening is not just about you. I get your point you don't have to worry"

Her husband was busy talking on the phone as she stood there but shortly a very wicked idea crossed her mind so she took tiny footsteps making her route near him.

"That's what the whole point is about"

She sat on his desk beaming at him as he smiled back however his smile withered the moment she brought her barefoot to his crotch and began tickling loops there.

Jungkook death glared at her but she wasn't buying any of it today. He had done enough of teasing her these long months today was her turn to let him taste his own medicine.

"I- I... Yes yes, that...that file" Jungkook stuttered swallowing hard at the pleasurable sensation he was having between his legs all thanks to his desirable-looking wife.

"Yeah, I am fine Mr. Smith... It's just"

The said male hesitated as he saw his wife unbutton the first three buttons of the sheer blouse she wore for work today. Jungkook gulped when he caught the sight of Y/N's lace bra.

"It's just hot nothing else" he murmured cursing the fucking hard-on he unexpectedly had by the very sinful sight in front of him.

His wife pulled her skirt up to the point he could glimpse her panties as well. She got off the table to only sit on his lap with her legs on each side of him. As she straddled his lap, she got near him inhaling his spicy masculine scent.

God her husband was so fucking hot.

"At your service Mr. Jeon" she whispered seductively rolling her hips over his rock-hard erection making Jungkook throw his head back. Damn, it felt so good. He couldn't help but imagine Y/N riding him on his work seat as he spanked her plump ass.

The hazel-eyed got near his neck and began sucking him there not caring about the wet kissing sound she was creating could be heard by the person on the other side of the call.

She was a rebel for a reason.

The girl was more than proud to create a hickey on her husband making sure to the world that this alluring piece right here was only owned by her and no other bitch had any fucking slight chance with her spouse.

"Y/N stop" whispered Jungkook in an intensely demanding voice nearly glaring at her but of course, she was being more demanding at the moment which is why she grinded herself against his bulge making the dangerous man roll his eyes with the aching pleasure Jungkook placed his veiny hand over her ass squeezing it roughly.

"You love it don't you?" she retorted back with so much arrogance not stopping her movements as her fingers gripped his neck firmly.

"Do you know how wet I am at this moment, Mr. Jeon?" she added licking his skin and nibbling on the flesh.

Y/N began caressing his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt she leaned closer to sucking all over his muscular frame and hummed happily when he suddenly let out a moan.

"Do you have any idea how crazy you drive me?" she yet again invited rubbing her nose against his cheeks as she left a wet kiss on his jaw her hips busy moving on his bulge in a rhythm.

"I will call you later Smith and mail me the details" he growled his voice thick and filled with craving.

Jungkook hung up the call quickly to grab his girl severely from her waist and glare at her with lustful eyes "be a good girl and ride me nicely" he ordered squeezing her flesh as she bit her lip nodding her head rapidly.

Y/N began fastening her movements on his erection as Jungkook began massaging her breasts he leaned closer to sucking on each nipple after tanking her laced bra down.

His wife sobbed in pleasure when he almost bit on her sensitive buds "ahh~ Jungkook" she whined sinfully.

"Being naughty aren't you?" he rasped unbuckling her belt and keeping it on the table, "do you know what happens to the naughty girls?" he questioned his fingers pulling out her sheer blouse from its hem that was tucked in her tight skirt.

"Enlighten me, Mr. Jeon... Please" she whispered with closed eyes and parted lips.

"They get punished" he let out with a playful smirk on his fluffy lips as he made her fasten her movements even more.

"Fuck" he cursed as he came in his pants as well as Y/N wetted his thigh with her load. They were coming down from their high as Jungkook caressed Y/N's chest softly.

"But..."

Jungkook's fingertips relaxed on the warm skin inside her blouse as she hummed at the tickling feeling his cold touch was giving her.

It was ravishing.

"Let's keep the punishment for some other day when you will get used to the size of my cock which will be buried deep inside you as I will bend you on this table and fuck you roughly while all you could do is beg for more" he spoke with a playful grin plastered over his fluffy lips.

"I will wait for my punishment like a good girl Mr. Jeon" she muttered innocently.

Jungkook leaned in to capture her plump lips he can't get enough of. He loves kissing her. They kept kissing each other with Y/N's fingers playing with his brown locks as she matched his lovely sync.

It wasn't a rushed kiss. It was slow and esoteric just like their love for one another.

Jungkook backed away shortly knowing his wife has asthma and she would be needing inhaler if he kept kissing her for too long.

They panted with their foreheads connected.

"Beautiful" he whispers caressing her cheeks. "Y/N" he husked letting out a sharp exhale as he licked his lips.

"Jungkook" she responded her eyes deeply lost at his mighty glance that was abusing her heart's every bit with his passionate unstoppable love.

"You make me want to be a better man for you, not just a stupid boy who would love pulling pranks on people walking down the street... You have no idea what you have done to me, my heart, and my soul..." she smiled grasping his wrist and her thumb giving strokes to his skin.

"I see the entire galaxy in your eyes" he added and she couldn't control herself any longer as she inclined to arrest his lips that were speaking such beautiful words that no one ever took time to speak for her.

She always believed she was worthless, she believed she wasn't enough after what occurred 7 years ago but today she knew her worth all because of Jungkook, the one that showed her the magnificence love carried.

And it was beautiful.

Love itself was beautiful.

"We need to go home beauty, don't forget there's this party we need to attend, or else Julie will kill us" he laughed licking his lips "yes we should leave" she mumbled smiling at him.

"Fuck you have such a beautiful smile" he uttered with a long sigh as he furthermore kissed her lips but it was short.

Y/N smiled getting up from his lap and fixing her skirt along with tucking her blouse inside and buttoning it.

She squatted to wear her heels when he smirked and spanked her juicy ass harshly. Y/N turned around with wide-open eyes as she looked at her smirking husband.

"What? You were asking for it... I mean that fucking sexy ass of yours was right in front of my face what do you expect me to do? Sit and watch" he defended himself biting his bottom lip as he winked at her.

"Pervert" she retorted back rolling her hazel eyes. "But you better have your eyes fixed on my ass rather than any other's" she summed up in a tainted tone.

"Now please excuse me, Mr. Jeon... Hope you were satisfied with my service" she smiled bowing and vacating the cabin leaving the mafia king all dumbfounded.

"She really is the mafia queen" he swore shaking his head.

❀        ❃        ❀        ❃        ❀       ❃        ❀       ❃

"Yes everything is as I expected I am very pleased with all your team work" the 25-year-old vocalized looking at the screen of her laptop which displayed all the company projects.

"You guys can leave" Y/N talked with her employees as she shut her laptop.

"Have a good evening Maam Jeon" they bowed vacating her office as she bobbed her head "good evening you guys" she reacted in an intense loud tone.

She got busy tidying up her desk as she gathered all her belongings.

"Y/N coming?" Jungkook questioned leaning against the door frame of her cabin as she shook her head smiling at him.

"I came in my car Mr. Jeon" she talked to him tucking her arms as she slanted against her desk "Well your car will be at home you are going with me in my car as I rest my hand on your sexy thigh"

He sneered positioning his hand on the back of her waist yanking her near to his athletic body frame.

"I might say you are quite a daring person Mr. Jeon" the hazel-eyed whistled positioning her hands over his shoulders.

"And let me tell you a secret" she got near his ear "I am into daring men" she whispered blowing warm breath over his skin.

"Man, Mrs. Jeon" Jungkook corrected "only one man and that is me. Jeon Jungkook" he added grasping her jaw and latching his lips with hers very possessively.

Jungkook was a possessive person and even imagining his Rose Beauty with anyone else rather than him would be making him a killer of all the men that existed in the whole damn world.

Jungkook broke the messy kiss after an entire minute as they were out of breath "I will be waiting in the car come fast baby girl" he rasped licking his lips and spanking her ass harshly like he loves to do.

__

The hazel-eyed grabbed her purse and rushed towards the elevators as she clicked on the button.

"Y/N"

As she was about to proceed inside the elevator someone's call ceased her making her halt on her steps. Y/N unleash a long tired sigh knowing exactly whose voice this was.

She turned around to the person who called her "I would rather prefer ma'am Jeon as everyone else addresses me" she spoke in a severe tone dead glaring at the blonde-haired.

"Oh come on Y/N" chimed Aurora trying to be very friendly but no matter what Y/N never liked her in the first place and knowing that this girl right here has feelings for her husband makes her want to punch her snake face.

"We aren't pals Ms. Jung so you better be calling me ma'am Jeon or even better Mrs. Jeon" Y/N replied her face exceptionally stern.

"You weren't in the meeting I called all my workers as well so you better follow what I order you or else the consequences will be far more than you can even imagine I hope you do remember my wedding party incident" Y/N smirked leaving Aurora all stunned.

She never knew that the simple boring girl Jungkook married had more filters in her than anyone ever can think of.

Indeed Y/N gives a very toxic ambiance.

Aurora still can't forget that evening when she quoted Y/N as a whore and she yet can feel the burn inside the roots of her scalp. The way Y/N fisted her hair, damn it was quite painful.

"This girl is a psycho bitch" she swore rolling her eyes arrogantly "I wonder what did Jungkook see in her I mean she needs to be in the psychiatrist's office rather than Jeon's headquarters as the mafia queen of the Jeons" she muttered fixing her hairs.

"But baby I will make sure to get my Jungkook back from your trap I will play my every card very carefully"

❀        ❃        ❀        ❃        ❀       ❃        ❀       ❃

"Jungkook what the heck" Y/N groaned attempting to shut his laptop who had all the attention of her spouse.

"Y/N don't babe I am busy right now" the boy backfired yet focusing on the screen of his laptop and the girl let out an extended sigh.

"Well Mr. Jeon this isn't your headquarters this is our bedroom and here your work things aren't allowed now come on get up we need to get ready for the party" she ordered clutching his arm and trying to lift him from the bed.

"Y/N my babe, my lovely wife just a minute... This is really important" cooed Jungkook sitting on the mattress once again.

"What is this about beloved husband?" she polled folding her arms and tapping her foot against the tiles of the floor.

Jungkook hummed eyes fixed on the specific thing as he parted his lips "It is about Black Iris" he answered all relaxed.

Y/N's complexion paled all of a sudden after listening to that particular name roll off Jungkook's tongue so smoothly.

"B-Black Iris?" she reacted swallowing as she sat next to him. Just the instant her stare settled on the screen her eyes virtually popped out.

Fuck it was a video of her.

"What is this Jungkook?"

"Y/N I just found a clip of her, and fuck like this is Iris I mean this is the first time someone alive caught sight of Black Iris" he explained the excitement on his face wasn't pleasing Y/N.

But she was thankful that this clip just showed her back as she hit the guy with an iron rod many months ago.

The said male was yet eyeing the clip over and over again "The way she dresses and the way she walks and her hitting technique..." he spoke his doe gaze mended on the bright screen.

Jungkook was thinking something deeply, he had this feeling like maybe... Maybe he saw Black Iris somewhere.

Could she...

Could she be Little Vixen?

But he somehow managed to get his senses back. No one saw Black Iris it could be someone around them. He shouldn't refer Black Iris to someone who is already dead.

"Y/N I think Iris... She is someone around us" he mumbled licking his lips, he cleared his throat again "Whoever Black Iris is, I swear to God I will find her soon" he pledged with a stern tone.

"But why are you so suddenly interested in finding her?" the hazel-eyed girl raised a question "Y/N it is not a topic of now to discuss" he uttered however observing that goddamn screen.

Y/N licked her drying lips as she got closer to her husband "Will you... Will you kill her Jungkook?" she doubted her gaze never leaving his face.

"It is not about killing her Y/N" Jungkook sighed caressing his forehead, why was everyone expecting the Jeons to kill Black Iris?

He remembers when his father was the king everyone kept asking him the same and now when Jungkook is sitting on this throne everyone is yet asking the same thing over and over again.

This topic isn't about killing Black Iris.

She isn't an enemy of the Jeons.

Yet.

"Then?"

"Y/N I need to know why she killed 5 officers of Seoul as well as two men that worked under my gang" he unleashes in a serious tone.

Y/N remembers all these people she killed, she killed the officers because they never took a complaint against the male who raped her, and then again those men who worked under The Jeons were his friends at least that's what she recalled from her blurry memories.

"The people she has killed had very important information that I needed I could have got that all if only any one of them was alive but she killed them all," he put in losing a hefty sigh as he placed his head on her shoulder.

"I think maybe like maybe Black Iris is his pawn" he muttered licking his lips as Y/N cleared her throat trying to get herself together her mind right now was getting all fuzzy with all the words Jungkook was talking and if she wasn't able to control it maybe Iris herself could show up and that won't do any good at the moment.

"Okay enough of mafia king vibes now be a good boy and go take shower" she yanked her husband off the bed and made him go inside the bathroom.

As the sound of the shower began Y/N hurried to the bedroom and unlocked Jungkook's laptop as their wedding day was the password of everything he owned.

She looked through all the files he had related to Black Iris and she swore to God no one ever could have gotten all this information about her not even Mr. Jeon but Jungkook has only been in this mafia king post for like 6 to 7 months and he managed to get all this information about her.

Without any thought, Y/N deleted all the files and camera footage Jungkook collected in all these months.

___

Y/N quietly made her way inside Jungkook's office that was in their mansion, she switched on the lights as she made her way inside the quiet room.

She was sure something was supposed to be here as no one not even a single soul was allowed in this room even for late-night meetings with Mr. Jeon, Jungkook would go to his office rather than use this room.

Which meant only one thing.

There was something here that was very important to Jungkook and he didn't want to risk it by letting anyone here.

Y/N looked around the whole office that was when her eyes landed on the documents file that she first saw in the headquarters office but that time she wasn't serious about it as she thought no one was smart enough to catch Black Iris but of course, she underestimated Jungkook's intelligence.

The hazel eyes girl scampered to seize the file quoted 'Black Iris' that was kept inside the shelf almost hidden if you didn't look very close enough.

"Fuck" she swore when she saw a pocket knife that she used before and might have dropped it somewhere when she possibly was having that shitty panic attack she suddenly gets all the fucking time.

"He has this knife" she mumbled to herself examining the blade that was owned by her "where did he find this?" that was when something clicked in her mind.

"Fuck! This has my fingerprint on it" she blabbed to herself "d-does he knows I am Iris?" she mumbled to herself panicking suddenly.

"No... No... No... H-he doesn't know it or else he wouldn't be this normal with me... Yes if had tested the fingerprints he would have known whose these are. Yeah he doesn't know yet"

"I- I need to destroy all this because if by any chance Jungkook finds that Black Iris is... Is me... I have no fucking idea what will happen" she burst into tears fisting her hair strands.

Y/N fell on the floor trying to calm herself but it was too late as Black Iris already emerged. She stood up with a very pissed-off face as she grabbed that knife.

"If only I could kill you Jeon Jungkook" she muttered.

"You are the biggest distraction between my revenge Y/N has been so drawn away all because of you" she added venom dripping through every phrase she spits out.

"But Jeon Jungkook it is too hard to catch Black Iris" she summoned up grabbing all his files and tearing them carelessly into pieces not even thinking about all the aftermath she could face from her actions at the moment.

"I will make sure you will never reach me" she snickered getting rid of every piece of the paper that contained evidence against her.

"Let's get ready for the party" she sassed rolling her hazel eyes.

❀        ❃        ❀        ❃        ❀       ❃        ❀       ❃

The party...

It was too crowded and wild too much music along with considerable people dancing and occupied enjoying their life.

Taehyung and Julie were the actual busy ones, tonight showed how much extroverted people they were. They had so many friends to blab with.

Whilst Y/N sat on the corner couches away from the wild dance floor dressed in a tight raven dress, with exhausted Yoongi next to her, even Jungkook was busy having some conversations with Hoseok.

"Ahh, this party is nothing but torture to my ears" gossiped Yoongi loudly near Y/N's ear who looked around before parting her lips.

"Suga I have to tell you something" the music was too loud but anyhow Yoongi was good at the hearing which is why he got it "what?" he asked getting near her.

Yoongi was sure something was bothering Y/N because, since the moment she came to the club she just sat quietly her mind wasn't present, she was busy thinking about something that probably was consuming her psyche.

"I saw my picture with Jungkook from 7 years ago before I had face surgery" she exclaimed as the boy had his eyes wide open. She had to share it with Yoongi "are you kidding me?" Y/N shook her head.

"Was Jungkook studying with us in our school Suga?" she further asked in a loud voice but near his ear. She doesn't know any of this. Fuck she doesn't remember meeting Jungkook by any chance then how come he had that picture of hers from 7 years ago.

"What?! No Y/N it's not possible, Jeon Jungkook went to a different school than ours, Taehyung told me the name of the school they used to go and it wasn't ours" the older claimed.

"And Yoongi" Y/N licked her lips before parting them again "he... He has much information about Black Iris" she let out looking at her best friend with a broken expression.

"God Y/N I told you to tell him about your truth why won't you do it buddy?" Yoongi asked sweetly looking straight into her hazel orbs as she let out a quiet sob.

"I am afraid Suga"

"Afraid of what exactly?"

"Afraid that when he will learn about my mental health about my face surgery about the DID, about the rape moreover that I am the Black Iris he is looking for... I am afraid he will longer love me the way he does right now. I think he will just pity me by the time he will learn my truth or even worse leave me" she muttered wiping her tears.

"I want his pure love... I-I can't bear any of these neither the leaving nor the pity"

"If he really loves you, he will never leave you no matter what, if his love for you is real he will be beside you no matter what Y/N and pity... Well, Jeon Jungkook never pities anyone either he loves them or hates them it is that simple for him" Yoongi conversed holding her hand softly.

"And what if he leaves me?" she polled sniffing her nose "I am already broken enough I cannot bear any more damages" she burst into tears.

"Then I will break his fucking jaw buddy" Yoongi swore in a stern tone as Y/N chuckled loving that her best friend will always be by her side no matter what.

"Anything else?" Yoongi questioned softly.

Y/N wanted to express to him how he got angry with her at the mention of the picture but then the loud music just stopped all of a sudden.

The two friends looked at the dance floor where stood Hoseok with a mic in his hands "Jul can you come to me babe?" he requested as the said girl nodded her head grinning walking near him.

Everyone began clapping as Juliet began walking near her boyfriend "Jul, this was the place where we became a thing, exactly 5 years ago" Hoseok was beaming standing in front of Juliet as everyone massed around them.

"And I want this place to be the one where I ask you this" he uttered before going to his knee.

"Jeon Juliet my one and only love are you willing to spend the rest of your life with this boring person? Are you willing to become the mother of my children in the future? Will you marry me, Juliet?" everyone gasped as Juliet had tears building inside her brown eyes.

She anyhow nodded her head shedding tears "yes Hoba! Fucking yes, I will marry you my love" she screamed as he chuckled wiping the tear away that slipped through his eye as he placed the ring on her finger before getting up to kiss her followed by everyone's claps and cheers.

"Woah finally Jeon Juliet's dream came true" chuckled Yoongi shaking his head followed by Y/N nodding her head as she was happy for her very caring sister in law indeed Juliet deserved all the happiness in the world.

"Y/N?" the girl turned around to see her beaming husband who sat next to her with his leg thrown over hers, embracing her with so much love and care "did you know Hoseok was to propose our Julie?" she asked him in his ear.

"Of course I did and today it's been 5 years since they are together so Hobi hyung wanted to propose to Julie at the place they started their relationship" he laughed leaning to kiss her cheeks.

"Mom and Dad knew as well" he added shaking his head "really?" Y/N reacted with wide-open eyes "yep they did know from the start babe" he chuckled pecking her lips.

"By the way, did I mention you are looking fucking sexy wife" he whispered huskily smooching all over her neck as she hit his chest shyly.

"Stop it Jungkook" she whisper shrieked with blushing cheeks as he smirked bending nigher to her face "maybe I don't want to stop, maybe I want to fuck you tonight" he raised his brow massaging her exposed thigh as she hit him on his hand.

"Stop being a pervert" she muttered passing him her drink.

Jungkook eyefucked his wife shamelessly as he drank the martini she just passed him.

"Babe I will be back, k?" Jungkook said when Juliet was waving at him, she smiled nodding her head as he again went to the crowd of his well-known friends.

Y/N was to talk with Yoongi but now she realized Taehyung dragged him to the bar she sighed sitting there and blankly gawking at Jungkook trying her best to recall if they met before.

She again took the glass that was filled with a martini as she sipped it, eyes yet fixed on the one particular muscular figure.

"Umm... He is calling you upstairs Y/N"

"What the fuck? Does he think he has the audacity to even talk to me?!"

Y/N jerked her head trying to get her mind together, what kind of flashbacks was she having? It was similar. She is having images of some nightclub, and then her eyes widen.

"Don't come near me"

"What was in that water?"

"You know I wonder how would you look under me screaming my name"

"Stay away!"

"Your anger has got you till here bitch"

"I don't want any of this"

"You fucking slapped me in front of everyone you bitch you think you will get away with it? No! fuck no! I need to give this attitude of yours a lesson!"

"No"

"Let this be a lifetime lesson to your bitchy attitude!"

"No! No!"

"You're nothing but a whore!"

Y/N pants heavily when she recalls that same scene all over again but there was this face she couldn't get over with.

The same face that was similar to her husband's...

She looked at Jungkook with a broken hurt expression before she could have any kind of panic attack, She got up from the couch not thinking about much before departing the club to drive back home.

🌹•End of Chapter Sixteen🌹

~Doll🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 26.4K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] πŸ˜³πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
16.7K 346 16
You: Jungkook... please listen to me once.....*crying voice* Jk: wait..... I think you are not a virgin anymore Maybe you can't control your hormones...
40.8K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
134K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...