𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕝-𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

By DeepImagines

SOULTIES; ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ/ᴀᴍʙᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖... More

Introduction:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
25. Prt.2
Recommendations by DEEPIMAGINES
THANK YOU💜

15.

3.7K 117 9
By DeepImagines

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

『R』『E』『C』『A』『P』

Namjoon

I stood there with my mouth hung open as the door swung closed. Hobi panting he fell to the ground just as we all heard the click. head in his hands he began to curse

Hobi: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Everything was happening so fast. We were having a simple discussion when Olivia came flying out of the bathroom with her with hobi hot on her trail. Stopping just after she swung the hotel door open and rushed out. She was so fast. We couldn't even stop her if we wanted to.

I looked around and Noticed all the guys with shocked faces. We all frozen in place.  All of our eyes snapped to hobi whose cries were heard throughout the room as his shoulders shook

We rushed over

Jin: Hobi... babe whats wrong what happened

Hobi: I fucked up... I fucked up

Yoongi: Calm down. everything is fine just tell us what happened

He looked over at me with guilty eyes

Hobi: I came onto her...

everyone got silent

Yoongi: Shit i knew this was gonna happen

he said as i raised a brow at him but jimin spoke up

Jimin: Yoongi is right... he said last night that we'd have to fine a faster way to tell her. She's affecting us without even knowing it. It hard not to act on it and we can't tell her to stop because she doesn't know she's doing it. Which means we'd have to explain the truth to her in order to do so.

I huffed putting my hands behind my neck.

Jk rubbed Hobi's back

Jk: It's okay hyung. You tried your best

hobi shook his head

Hobi: Thats the thing... I didn't. i let myself fall victim to it because i wanted it so bad.

Jin: It's okay hobi we understand

Yoongi: Well... making her uncomfortable isn't okay. But we know what made you act the way you did

Hobi: That's the thing.... she wanted it as bad as i did. I could feel it. that's what lured me into it. Her aura was baby pink... it shined all over the bathroom

Baby pink .....Lust

Tae: Yea i noticed often times she gets shy around us randomly after being dazed.. Or her aura will go pink for a few minutes then she'd snap out of some trans and it would be normal.

Jk: almost as if being around us gives her random dirty thoughts?

Jin: She's falling for us.... she just doesn't understand why so she thinks it's wrong because we are soulmates?

Jk: Yeah but she's our mate too.

Jin: Which is why her aura is affecting us so much. and its hard to contain ourselves

Jimin: So... she's obviously got feelings for us to some extent. but she thinks it's wrong?

Yoongi: Exactly. because she doesn't have her soul flame to guide her. tell her that its actually right she feels that way.

Tae: Hobi..... what exactly did you do to her

He looked up

Hobi: I stood behind her and played with her hair while she brushed her teeth. then i messaged her shoulders. I think we were talking at some point. I can't remember everything was blurred honestly. I was more in tune with what her aura and how she was feeling than what was actually happening. Eventually I turned her around and I had her up on the counter.... traced my fingers along her thighs.... spread them and grinded into her. last thing i remember was us kissing... she moaned then it was like she snapped. pushed my off and ran out.

Jin gasped

Jimin laughed

Jimin: YOU CHEEKY BASTARD

he laughed hitting hobi's chest.

Hobi turned pink and lowered his head

Yoongi smirked and tae looked shocked... Jk was in deep thought

"𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐡..... 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."

Hobi groaned...

Hobi: I cant help it... waking up to you guys always gets me going...

Jk: So what do we do now?

everyone looked at me.....

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥... 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟. 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"

everyone nodded.

Jimin: Hopefully we could tell her soon. I wanted to think of some cool and creative way to break the news to her so that it doesn't all blow up in our face. But thats starting to look inevitable. We'll have to come clean soon

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞."

Except everything did not turn out fine.

It's been almost a week and a half and we haven't heard from Olivia. We are almost 100% that she's been avoiding us. Im pretty sure almost all of us are blocked in her phone. We've been calling like crazy and trying to meet up with her but nothing is working. I talked to her manager Lia. She's been a very willing to help us since i first met up with her some time ago and told her about our interest in Olivia... told her about Olivia being our soulmate.

She as sad that Olivia went through the things she did. But she understood the decision i made at the time. Even if i deeply regret it. Lia believes her friend deserves happiness and to experience life with her soulmates. So if there is a chance we could work things out. She's hoping we do.

Lia told us to give her some time and she'd keep mentioning us and checking in on how Olivia responds to the random name drops and etc. Only thing is Lia said that every time she mentions us the topic is changed.

Olivia doesn't know that Lia knows everything that happened that night. Shit she doesn't even know that Lia knows that she's our soulmate. Lia did tell me that Olivia was experiencing strange symptoms. Which could only mean that her moment with hobi definitely sparks something inside of her. Her body has probably already identified hobi as a mate and she's going thru withdraw without realizing it.

I looked up at Jimin whined. ever since the incident Hobi has been closed off. He's even been messing up in dance practice which is a first. He's never screwed up a choreography.

Jimin: Hoba please..... I just want to cuddle

jimin said shaking his shoulders as the older turned away from him shaking his head

Hobi: Not now jimin. I'm tired let me rest.

Jimin stumped his feet growing angry..Hobi hasn't even been affectionate lately. Everyone's mood is haywire. Snapping at the slightest thing. It's clear Olivia being away has affected everyone.

Tae grabbed jimin's arm pulling him into his chest

Tae: Shhh, it's okay he's just going through it right now.

Jimin: NO! THATS NOT FAIR. WE'RE ALL GOING THROUGH IT. HE DOESN'T GET A PASS.

Hobi stood up groaning before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door.

Jin rocked back and forth in his seat eating with his headphones on max volume... he's been tuning us all out. Tae continued to calm jimin. Yoongi wasn't even here. He's been staying at the rented studio working non stop.

I huffed running my hands down my face.

I heard movement  and looked up to see Jungkook putting on his boots and shoes. He's been a lot less vocal lately. Doesn't really talk unless spoke to or just draws on sketch paper.

"𝐉𝐤? 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨"

Jk: Need some air.

I stood up

"𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤? 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲"

he shook his head no causing me to frown

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.... 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩-

JK: I said NO... gosh. this is all too much... i- i just need some space... something's gotta change. we can't keep being like this and no one seems to be making an effort. I'm tired of just watching pointless arguments. I'm going for a walk. I'll be back later.

I watched mouth dry. as the door closed behind him. I plopped back down into my seat stuffing my face into my hands..

Just what are we going to do.

✿.。.:* ☆Vote and comment your thoughts☆*.:。.✿ |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 74 23
Childhood friends to soulmates 🤍 Contains smut 🔞
33.1K 1.1K 43
𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 �...
165K 8.3K 26
𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞...
21.6K 563 13
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍- 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 __ 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒�...