Dark Desire

By Vlovers19

Having lost his sight and his family after a disastrous car accident, Jimin lived his life with hope that he... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN

THIRTEEN

247 30 9
By Vlovers19

He was gorgeous, unbelievably gorgeous and Jimin just stood there unknowingly leaving the other man's hand hanging in the air like that. He said his name was Kim Taehyung. Could it be a coincidence? Jimin's heart was rapidly beating as the other's piercing gaze was directed at him.

The other dropped his hand and stepped back a little, his face dropping slightly but in a second, the uneasiness on his face vanished.

"I've heard a lot about you. I was hoping to meet you Jimin"

Jimin nodded his head absent mindedly. It took him all of his efforts to finally be able to pull his eyes away from the other. He had never felt so drawn to someone as he was to this person. He cleared his throat nervously.

"Um... thank you. It's really nice to meet you. Kim... Taehyung"

Saying that name felt strange however Taehyung's light hearted smile put him at ease.

"Can you come with me?" he said and the two began to walk side by side. As they did, they engaged in conversation.

"I'm sorry to have brought you here under such short notice. It's only that I like having things done discreetly"

Jimin nodded his head looking around and taking note of the hardened looking men stationed at each parts of the house. It seemed Taehyung took security seriously. Jimin began to wonder what Taehyung did for a living but at the moment, it wasn't his business to pry. He went on to listen as Taehyung continued to speak.

"I only arrived at this city and got this place because I was attracted to the beautiful sculptures around it"

He stopped in front of one, a statue of a woman holding a baby in her. Taehyung's expression looked forlorn and his eyes were a little watery as he looked at it.

"I'm drawn to sculptures. They remind me of a lot of things... Beautiful things"

Then he looked at Jimin and laughed. Jimin could immediately sense bitterness in his tone but waved it aside as he continued to look at the other man's face. Taehyung became serious again and went on.

"Like I said Jimin. I'm a very private person. I do all of my dealings very privately. Those who work for me are very discreet. They have to be because I'm a person with a lot of enemies. Lots of them"

Jimin shuddered.

"But why?"

Taehyung but his lips. "You don't have to know..."

Jimin shifted uncomfortably his breath hitching as Taehyung came closer.

It would be rational if he rejected this deal but for some reason he couldn't. It wasn't about the money. Even though it was tempting. However, knowing who this man really was was more important. He could feel the other man's eyes on him. He saw him bite his lips and damn it was so sexy. He heaved heavily and continued.

"I don't know how your schedule is lile but I'd very much prefer if you take my job as your top most priority."

He smiled. "I'll make it worth your time. I promise"

Jimin smiled. "What's your offer?"

"Three hundred thousand dollars!"

Jimin's breath hitched. This man must have so much money to throw around but he decided to be chill about it, and gulped secretly.

"Well..."

"And I'll need you to live here during the rennovating period!" Taehyung interrupted and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Excuse me?"

"Do not worry. I can assure you, you'll be safe here!"

But Jimin shook his head. "No... that's not it. I can't stay here?"

"Why?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Are you married? Do you have kids?"

Of course it was none of that but there was Namjoon. There was no way he would let him be let alone live with some man he didn't know all in the name of a business transaction. He would grow mad with jealousy and now, Jimin didn't know how to explain this to Taehyung.

"Well you see... There's someone. He won't be happy knowing I'm going to be living with some man. He could get very obsessive and possessive. He's not the type you would want to mess with"

Taehyung frowned lightly. "Leave me to worry about that. The only thing I need is to have this place fixed. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe and protected"

Jimin scoffed. "It's funny how you want to bring trouble onto yourself after saying something entirely different moments again.

Taehyung laughed, his tone so sultry, so gentle and so sexy, it sent goosebumps all over Jimin's body, in a good way.

"You're interesting..."he whispered, his dark soulful eyes tracing the length of his body.

"I guess there are some things worth getting in trouble for"

Jimin gasped not really getting his meaning before Taehyung spoke up again.

"Yoongi will take care of things here."

He looked at the watch on his wrist. "I have to go somewhere for now. See you tomorrow and please..."

He spread out his arms. "feel free. Consider this place your home"

He winked and walked off. Jimin gulped. How was he to take this place as his home with all the stone faced unfriendly looking guards stationed everywhere. Even Yoongi looked unfriendly. Jimin watched as Taehyung disappeared into the corner and Yoongi appeared.

"This way Mr Park" Yoongi said gesturing towards an arched corridor.

"But I don't have my clothes. I didn't bring anything with me!"

Yoongi gave him a slight smile. "Don't worry about that. Mr Kim will provide everything you need"

Then he said again. "Right this way"

Jimin breathed deeply and followed Yoongi who went through the arched corridor. They came across a flight of stairs leading to the upper floor and as they walked, only the sound of their footsteps could be heard. The house was very empty.

"What a strange place. I wonder why he wants to rennovate this place so badly"

"Mr Kim fir some reason values places with antiquities. He buys them and rennovates them. According to him, it gives him some sort of peace..."

Jimin nodded and bit his lips softly hesitating before asking "What kind of person is he?

Yoongi smirked. "Trust me Mr Park, you really don't want to know"

They had finished climbing the flight of stairs. Jimin was a little out of breath as they stood in front of the vast hallway with several old portraits  fixed on the wall. There was also a small statue situated in between old couches. His eyes was immediately drawn to it. He walked over there running his hands through the length of the statue.

There were times he still couldn't believe he could see, that he could take in both the beauty and ugliness of nature. As much as he hated Namjoon, it was the one thing he was at least grateful for, grateful that he could see again. Tears were about to fall down his eyes but he held them back nodding his head as Yoongi started to lead him to his room. It appeared neatly arranged with a four poster bed, a drawer, a standing mirror, table and chair. They were just normal things to have in a room. Only that each one was made of exquisite marble.

Jimin nodded his head impressed. "Thank you Yoongi"

If you need anything, just ring the bell over there" he said, pointing to the bell placed idly on the table.

"It might not look like it but this house is extremely huge. There are plenty of servants to attend to you"

Jimin forced a smile on his face. No way he was ringing a bell to summon someone. What were they? In the nineteenth century. He scoffed at the idea.

"I don't think there will be need for that"

"If you say so but the bell is always there"

Jimin smiled awkwardly before remembering something. "Um...I have to make my aunt know where I am. She's my assistant and I'll need her to bring me my tools so that I can start working as soon as possible"

"Sure you can do that but apart from your aunt, no one else should know where you are"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "Can your aunt be trusted"

Jimin scratched his neck nervously. "Well, about that. She can be a bit self centered at times"

"Then you can inform someone else..."

"No... I'll let her know the situation. I'm sure she will be cooperative"

"If you say so Mr Park. I have no choice but to take your word for it"

Jimin nodded and Yoongi turned around and left slowly closing the door behind him. As soon as he was gone, Jimin slumped on the bed, eyes observing the ceiling. This was ridiculous. He would never take a job like this one no matter how much money he was given especially when it felt like he was suddenly been imprisoned but he couldn't help it. The moment, he heard Taehyung's voice, his suspicion was stirred. It sounded so much alike with his own Taehyung, if he closed his eyes, he could have sworn it was him. A small part of him felt this man was hiding something and he was curious to know what that was.

Just as Yoongi had said, the house really was filled with servants. Some brought him his dinner that night, a really festive one. They treated him like a guest, not as someone who was here to work. Before he left for bed that night, he called Yumi and told her everything that happened. She was completely blown away by the news.

"Are you insane? You can't stay with a man who is a complete stranger simply because he shares the same name as your late ex"

"Not only the name. They have the same voice"

"Oh please Jimin. This is risky and you know it. What will happen if Namjoon finds out. I don't want to be at the recieving end of his anger"

"I'm just here for work. That's all. He wouldn't kill you because of that"

"But you're there with a man. You do know Namjoon's fury cannot be quenched"

Jimin sighed. "Anyway, it's better this way. I was going to leave. Just didn't know how. This could be my opportunity!"

"Jimin..."

"I've made up my mind and for once please cooperate with me. Don't go and stab me in the back"

Yumi was silent for a while before she murmured. "What do you take me for? I know I've made some mistakes in the past but we're still family. Family always comes first"

Jimin breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. "Thank you for saying that. You have no idea how much that means to me. I'll send you the address and let you know"

"Okay but be careful Jimin..."

Then in a lower voice, she added. "That man is not Taehyung. Taehyung is dead. You should start accepting that"

Jimin didn't reply and hung up the call, his heart clenching at her words. As much as she was saying the truth, he'd rather live in the world he had built in his head, the world where Taehyung wasn't dead but alive. He cried himself to sleep that night and in his dreams, he was wrapped in the arms of his lover, his face was a blur but strength of his arms, the scent of his perfume were things he was well familiar with.

"I miss you so much Taehyung" he whispered.

"I miss you too" came the smooth reply that sounded almost too real to his ears but Jimin ignored it and continued to sleep, his tears wetting the pillow the rest of the night.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
666 52 13
V, or Taehyung, gets a chance to relive his life in order to fix his relationship with his fellow members of BTS. But there's a twist. He can only li...
147K 6.2K 48
A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life. What happens when two families with pro...
1.2K 124 29
"Just look into my eyes like this. Are these raindrops falling or my heart falling for you?" He gasped. "It's not easy Jimin!" Her eyes got teared. I...