All Stars Taught Me How To Fa...

Autorstwa LiannQ

Title: 全星际教我谈恋爱 Author: Jiang Qianli (江千里) Status: 110 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Description: Lu Shang... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

20

728 24 0
Autorstwa LiannQ

Chapter 20: Lucky Star

    "Give me a bite!" Edward's disgusted expression was so obvious that Lu Shang couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to justify the honor of the earth's food!

    He dug out a spoonful of lobster meat. The firm and firm lobster meat was actually divided into pieces to make it easy for them to dig. Lu Shang poured oil, vinegar and garlic sauce on it, and then fed it to Edward's mouth. He stared at him softly and threatened him: "Try a bite!"

    Edward resisted very much in his heart. He killed countless groups of this type of bugs. Space star bugs are the most notorious pests. They eat them wherever they go, even the entire planet. It can devour it, not to mention the people on it.

    It can be said that on the basis of not being so concerned about the rule of the entire galaxy, once countless galaxies develop and find opportunities, they still want to contact the Nat Empire and be proud of being able to gain the honorary rule of the Nat Empire... that is Because of these ubiquitous star bugs.

    Because as long as there are star worms in the land recognized by the Nat Empire, they will send troops to hunt down the invading star worms until they are completely strangled.

    Starworms are the nightmare of all planets, and at their peak, they even forced countless creatures to be homeless and have nowhere to escape.

    Under the crisis of genocide, the only people left in the Nat Empire at that time were awakened one by one, tens of thousands of people were divided directly, some became alpha and some became omega. It is said that at the earliest time, beta was a minority. The toxin no longer has any effect on them, and they can survive in an oxygen-free environment, and finally they don't have to be unilaterally swallowed and hunted down by starworms.

    The emperor star has never moved its position, and it is also because the emperor star is the commemorative place where the Nats began to launch a counterattack.

    Every Nat person should know this period of history since he was a child, and Lu Shang has also learned it. He will always remember that he worked hard to learn the Nat language and learned a few words every day. !" "It's great!" "You memorized such a difficult word in one day, that's awesome!"

    The most frustrating thing is that I don’t know what Edward ordered. When I saw the imperial concubine, Lu Shang just greeted him, and after a few words of greetings, the imperial concubine praised very solemnly: "The princess is really smart, and she has learned so quickly. I learned the daily Nat language! It’s awesome!"

    At that time, Lu Shang had been studying for more than half a year, and he had just learned everyday language, which seemed to be quite foolish.

    The problem is that Lu Shang is from the Department of Foreign Languages. If Edward hadn't been dragging him to hinder his progress, and hadn't wasted so much time arguing with Edward, he should have learned the third foreign language in half a year!

    And he learned it from Nat's kindergarten version!

    Therefore, this compliment, to Lu Shang, is like a driving school instructor's "praise" to you in a weird way after you turn off the ignition-"You are the most icy and smartest student I have ever taught!" An effect.

    Lu Shang often suspects that the entire Nat planet is yin and yang to him.

    In short, when learning the unified enlightenment textbook, history is of course also included. The starworm "Dafix" is the first thing to appear, and Nat's entire demise and rise are related to it.

    The moment Lu Shang saw Dafix's hologram appear, his mouth, which hadn't eaten for more than half a year, secreted saliva for a moment, and he almost wanted to grab this virtual Dafix and cook it directly. up!

    Boiled lobster! That taste is so refreshing!

    It's a pity that Dafix is ​​too big. The holographic projection stands bigger than Lu Shang, about two stories high. Lu Shang stands in front of it, not to mention eating its meat, he is not as big as other people's pliers.

    And it is said that Dafix's shell is very hard, except for the special combat weapons produced by Nat, only alpha can kill Dafix with bare hands.

    And poisonous!

    So Lu Shang could only give up regretfully in the end. Many of Nat’s things are poisonous to the people on earth, and they cannot be eaten at all. Otherwise, he would be crazy hungry, and he would have to create a kitchen on Nat Emperor Star. No!

    If you want to say what Lu Shang hates Nat the most, Edward can only be ranked behind the matter of "no food". The earth’s gourmet culture strives for it. He handed the meat to Edward’s mouth, and “threatened”

    him viciously: “Take a bite before you talk!” After a moment of tenderness, he opened his mouth and took a bite of the lobster meat.

    The lobster meat is firm and springy, and extremely tender. It is paired with a slightly refreshing oil, vinegar, and garlic sauce. The juice splashes out after one bite, which shows the chef's skills.

    "How is it?" Lu Shang asked Edward nervously.

    In particular, he wondered whether the tastes of the Nats were the same as those of Earth.

    After all, although the Nat people look like humans, their body structure is different from humans in many places. I don't know if they can taste the delicious food.

    Edward chewed lightly for a while, with surprise in his eyes.

    The Nats have taste cells, but their sense of taste is more about capturing energy, and they rarely have the ability to perceive the pure taste of food. What's more, in the earliest days, it is said that the Nats also relied on the most Extensive way of taking nutrition, but according to records, after evolution, the Nat people gave up this extensive way and chose a more nutritious and convenient nutrient solution.

    Because taste is not what the martial Nats are after, their goal has always been to be stronger!

    Under this logic, only omega is interested in looking for restored tea and holding afternoon tea parties to pass the time.

    Therefore, this is really the first time Edward has eaten food from people on Earth.

    He was surprised that the rough food was different from the rough food he had imagined. Such a terrible bug tasted so fresh and tender.

    And the most important thing is that this food is different from the special products of Nat's planets. They seem to have no other mixed flavors at all, only the purest aroma and sweetness.

    "Is it delicious?" Looking at Edward's appearance, Lu Shang knew that the Nat people could really taste the food, so he couldn't help showing a complacent expression, and said, "I said that you don't understand food at all, What kind of nutrient solution do you eat every day, it tastes like rotten eggs, how do you eat it..."

    Lu Shang was thinking about it, Luo Lili gave the remaining three people a wink, and the four walked away naturally Open some, and leave space for these two people.

    "Damn it, I think Shang'er and His Highness the Prince, so... they're quite a match." The nerd Li Rui was the first to speak. He watched his brother feeding the Prince not far away, and he sincerely admired him, "You guys Can you feel it? The pheromone from His Royal Highness just now...I thought I was going to die."

    Alpha's pheromone is completely different, it carries a lot of information, each alpha and omega smell different, Edward's pheromone It's coffee-flavored. It's as cold as a vine and has a strong oppressive force. If you feel it from a far away place, you can instantly feel your scalp tingling.

    There will be an illusion that you will die at any time.

    "Of course I feel it!" Luo Lili looked not far away and sighed, "It's thanks to Shang'er's rough nerves, if I change it to a weaker one, I feel scared to go crazy."

    Wang Da is a beta, he sighed: "I I can’t feel the pheromone you mentioned, but I feel like I’m next to him, like an ant next to a python or a lion, I don’t dare to breathe..."

    ...

    Yes, Edward in private That's how it feels to people, he is cold and powerful, like some kind of ancient giant beast, and he has the evil spirit from fighting in a real bloody station.

    Admirers admire him, but they stutter when speaking in front of him.

    Sensitive people fear him, fear him, and dare not even approach his side.

    Only Lu Shang, with his rough nerves, could stand up to such a huge coercion and quarrel with Edward alive and kicking.

    "...Maybe this is the power of pheromone's 100% fit." Luo Lili sighed, "It's true that only Shang'er who grew up next to a strong man like Sister Fan can withstand this terrifying aura of a big boss."

    They were far away Looking at them from a distance, Edward glanced over and didn't notice them at all. He just patrolled the territory normally, and everyone around them became quiet instantly, for fear of being noticed by him.

    Like herbivores living in the territory of predators.

    Only Lu Shang, his whole body was wrapped in Edward's pheromones, the alphas present could see those black pheromones climbing on Lu Shang's body, blatantly declaring their exclusive evil desire.

    However, the surrounded prey fed the hunter with a plate indifferently, and asked about the taste of the food with anticipation, and when they got nods and compliments from the other party, they laughed smugly and proudly.

    It was not clear at all whether the other party was praising the food or the person who took the food.

    ...

    The friend's mood is very complicated, but Lu Shang doesn't know anything. Now he feels that he is responsible for the great task of rectifying the food name on the earth, and he is madly introducing delicious food to Edward.

    The rare initiative of the princess made Edward realize that the princess seemed to be very proud of the diet of her home planet, and was even willing to feed him intimately all the time. What is more is the real starworm, Edward can swallow it without changing his face.

    They fed one by one, and ate one by one. The faces of the people next to them who were ready to hook up all turned dark, and the big guy who brought them here didn't show his face, but his mood could be imagined.

    They originally didn't believe the information given by country C, and thought that if an alien emperor could marry so many omegas, it would be impossible for the prince to be willing to only have one princess.

    They are manipulating public opinion behind the scenes, all kinds of explicit hints that the palace fighting culture of country C allows the princess to dominate the prince, never mentioning how cruel the palace fighting has been in their own history since ancient times - all kinds of murders and executions emerge in endlessly, and even the queen was executed by the maidservant in history It all happened.

    There was also a king's lover who came to power, directly killed the son born to the queen, and then directly demoted the two princesses to maidservants.

    This sounds unbelievable in country C, and it happens endlessly among their royal families.

    So they manipulated the public opinion to talk about others, but they brought all kinds of beauties here eagerly, didn't they just want to gain benefits for themselves through this kind of marriage?

    Country C was also very nervous at first—because as high-level officials, they all knew that the relationship between Lu Shang and Edward was not very stable, and the relationship between the two did not seem harmonious at all. Lu Shang always disliked Edward very much. Edward, on the other hand, has always been very conniving and has a strong desire to control him.

    This makes their relationship full of unsettling variables.

    How can the leaders of country C not understand those countries that are eyeing country C?

    Therefore, they have been very anxious, for fear that they really found the omega that Prince Edward is interested in. If Edward really has a second omega, it should be trained by other countries on the earth to give it to him. Then Lu Shang's personality is absolutely It's a big loss!

    Even if it is unsuccessful, it will be a big trouble for them to find out that Prince Edward and Princess Lu Shang actually have a bad relationship, because it means more temptations, more adventures, and more conflicts.

    This is definitely not a good thing for the situation of the entire earth.

    fortunately……

    Not far away, Chang Feng took a sip of the wine glass, restrained his happy expression, and saw these people turned blue, while Lu Shang over there was still chuckling and talking about something after feeding Edward black pepper cowboy bones The words were obviously asking him if it was really delicious or something, but Edward nodded with a gentle face. The atmosphere between the two has never been so wonderful.

    Chang Feng suddenly relaxed.

    Not to mention him, the bosses who had been watching them calmly all relaxed for a moment, and then immediately showed more warm smiles.

    Chang Feng feels that although Lu Shang is a careless person, he is indeed the lucky star of the earth. Three years ago, he fell to Nat and laid the foundation for the great integration of the earth. Three years later, he cooperated with the business publicly and acted in private. It's very bad, but I haven't started acting yet, because I didn't feel the dark tide in this venue at all, so I was able to hit it right and give those who have ulterior motives a blow.

    In short, you should be able to live in peace for a while.

    These people only dare to use this method to test. If they really do something, everyone is not a fool. There is no need to fight at such a critical moment to create a big gap for other countries.

    I hope that these people can settle down this time, and everyone will work together to let the evolutionary elites on the earth evolve first, and then arrange the transformation of the entire society, which is the most important thing.

    ...

    "Is it delicious?" Lu Shang fed Edward a few mouthfuls of beef cubes, seeing him nodding, he was in a good mood immediately, and he said, "Hey, the deliciousness of these banquets is delicious, but there are fewer roadside dishes." It smells like barbecue, let me tell you..."

    Lu Shang's words stopped for a moment, because Edward suddenly stretched out his slender fingers, brushed the corner of his lips, then put his fingers on his lips and licked them softly. Said: "You have sauce at the corner of your mouth."

    Lu Shang realized later that his whole body was wrapped in Edward's smell, and those vines wrapped around him, airtight, like a hunting net.

    Lu Shang swallowed for some unknown reason, pushed Edward, and warned softly: "What are you doing! Someone is coming!"

    It was the Omega who looked very similar to Lu Shang, he hesitated for a moment, and walked towards them.

    The people at the banquet seemed to be talking to each other, but everyone was paying attention to this side quietly.

    This omega came over, he and Lu Shang did have similar outlines at first glance, but it was only a little similar, but the cedar pheromone smell he couldn't help releasing was really similar to the forest-like pheromone smell on Lu Shang. very similar.

    Adding it all together, Lu Shang felt as if he had seen a copy of himself, and his mood was very complicated.

    "The relationship between His Royal Highness and the princess is so good, I am really envious." The omega smiled and said softly, "My name is Jamie Wang, and my mother is from country C. She named me Wang Bailian "

    "Pfft——" Lu Shang was about to drink champagne to watch a play, but now he sprayed it in one gulp.

    "Wang Bailian???" Lu Shang sighed with admiration, "Lingtang really knows how to choose a name!"

    "Where is that." Wang Bailian said with a proud look and a modest tone, "It's not as nice as Wangfei's name."

    "No no no , don't be modest, your name is amazing!" Lu Shang twisted his face, and tried to praise him with his mouth.

    "What's the use of a nice name? I'm still envious of the princess, who can be favored by His Royal Highness alone." Wang Bailian spoke frankly, but the winks she gave to Edward were almost blinding.

    Lu Shang felt that this person should not be called Wang Bailian, he should be called Wang Lvcha.

    According to Luo Lili and her sister Lu Fan's training for their group of straight men, this Wang Bailian is old green tea when she speaks.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.4K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...
103K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...
9.6K 350 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...