All Stars Taught Me How To Fa...

By LiannQ

Title: 全星际教我谈恋爱 Author: Jiang Qianli (江千里) Status: 110 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Description: Lu Shang... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

15

982 23 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 15: Business

    "Hey, hey, it's almost done! I'll do it myself!" Lu Shang decisively slapped off Edward's rough hands and feet, and jumped aside vigilantly.

    He quickly chose a simple set of Princess Nat's regular clothes, and went upstairs to change.

    "Put on the jewelry I gave you." Edward stretched out his hand and took out the hair crown of the Nat Empire princess. It was a new hair crown, and the whole looked like a crown inlaid with shellfish and gemstones. There are three small transparent bright stars on the top, which is the symbol of Edward himself, and his private army, the Knights of Venus, is also named after it.

    It’s impossible not to wear it, Lu Shang gave him an annoyed look, took it over and put it on, and finally got ready, the filming was about to start—

    this was Lu Shang’s first time doing business in this way, and everyone present had to wear it. Some worried that he would not be too nervous, but found that when the door opened, the man wearing the crown looked back. He was wearing a Nat-style dress, a satin bow tie inlaid with colored gemstones, and a pure white dress. Wrapped in a golden shawl.

    His forehead is a crown, and the shellfish emits a flowing halo when it is photographed, and the golden gemstones of the same color are dotted in it, and the whole person is so expensive that people almost dare not look directly at it.

    His red lips were like blood, his eyes were calm and indifferent, and his black hair and black eyes looked like some kind of god that would only appear in the Apocalypse.

    This is Nat's princess.

    Looking at Lu Shangdu who was wearing pajamas just now, he just privately thought that he was really good-looking, with particularly good skin, red lips and white teeth, and a sunny and handsome temperament, which made people happy at first sight.

    But it doesn't feel like the whole world can't find a second one... Some staff probably think that this person is really lucky to be a 100% match with Edward.

    But at this moment, everyone didn't think so anymore, because at this moment, they realized that Lu Shang was indeed Nat's princess. When he helped Edward stand up and nodded slightly to everyone with his chin raised, his body Pride and beauty are magnified to the limit.

    In an instant, she had the appearance that a demon concubine who harmed the country should look like in the legend.

    Of course, everyone present didn't know how many times Lu Shang had been trained for this ostentation that could fool people. In order not to learn these so-called royal etiquettes, he even tried to seduce him very unscrupulously!

    Of course, the ending is that Edward is very happy with it, and he really doesn't need training, but in the end his own body can't bear it, and Lu Shang suddenly realizes that the price he paid is more than the training class, and he finally resolutely resumes the class.

    ...

    In short, at this moment, he is fully open with a business attitude, helping Edward to stand up together, nodding slightly reservedly, and boarding the airship to the wedding preparation venue he chose... After

    the whole process, everyone Silently and deeply felt that this princess is definitely not as famous as everyone guessed. When he raised his eyes to look at Prince Edward, he gave people the feeling of being so domineering, like a proud and expensive cat, beautiful and arrogant .

    It just makes people feel that he deserves to be so arrogant.

    Originally thought that this was just a lucky gray boy, and the designers who waited impatiently, the moment they saw him, their eyes burst into ecstasy, one by one frantically recommending their own manuscripts and introducing the tools they use. The material of the dress, the people on the venue eagerly introduced the types of flowers, and crazily recommended expensive flowers...

    As long as Lu Shang can lower his eyes and give a look, it seems to be a great honor.

    Of course, they couldn't hear what Lu Shang was saying in his heart. If they could, they wouldn't feel that he was arrogant.

    Because Lu Shang was dazzled by the sight, there was only one feeling in his heart: "What? What is hand-knitting? Why did you use hand-knitting? Huh? Flowers? There are more than a dozen kinds of lilies? They all look the same, whatever. Choose one! What is this thing? I don’t understand it. What are you wearing…”

    However, the aristocratic etiquette that Lu Shang learned in Nat made him impeccable. Except for Edward who knew that the princess was distracted again, the princess who appeared in front of the camera He is very majestic and dignified, and his business is impeccable. He not only took the initiative to hold Edward's hand, smiled at the camera, and even smiled slightly while holding Edward at the end, and said softly: "Thank you, dear, I like you very much Your heart!"

    Edward knew that he was pretending, but he was very useful, hugging Lu Shang, couldn't help but a deep kiss.

    Lu Shang couldn't struggle in front of the camera, he could only hug him with his backhand and pretend to be intoxicated, but actually reached in from the neckline to scratch Edward, making him almost enough!

    ...

    It took three full days to shoot like this!

    Eloquent!

    Lu Shang felt that he should be named the best staff member of the year!

    As soon as he agreed to open the business, he will continue to open the business to the end, that's how dedicated he is!

    Touching the top ten people in the workplace without him, Lu Shang would not be convinced!

    After the filming was over, Lu Shang felt that he could finally lie down, but the people around him started to get busy crazily for the big wedding.

    Although Lu Shang doesn't need to control anything, Li Shutong can't make decisions alone. The final choice still lies with Lu Shang and Lu's parents. After learning from the pain, she said to Lu Shang: "Get married when you get married. Since you are going to get married, you must have enough cards, and you can't let Nat's people look down on you!"

    Then Ms. Zhao, who was burning with flames behind her, took over the preparations for marrying her son Work.

    Lu Shang was lying down happily playing games. He was doing three kills at home. Edward brought countless rare things that Lu Shang didn't know at all, and asked Lu Shang to choose, and said: "It was my negligence, although we also held a wedding before. , but I did not prepare a luxurious concubine crown for you, this time I decided to make it up for you. Look at these gems, which one do you like as the main stone on your crown?"

    Lu Shang looked at these The radiant jewel twitched the corners of her mouth and said, "You still think I'm not luxurious enough?! No, just use the original one!"

    Besides, the last wedding, last time they had a fart wedding!

    As soon as he met Edward and finished rolling the sheets, as soon as he opened his eyes, Edward turned over and knelt down on one knee, stroking his left shoulder with his right hand, looking at him with blue eyes, talking loudly, Lu Shang hugged himself and hit him I was crying with my fingers, and I heard the old-fashioned accent coming from the translator: "Your beauty shines on my world like the light of algae in the galaxy, and you are like the most precious gem in the ocean, like the most precious gem in the legend. An ancient and beautiful poem, you are..."

    "Stop! What are you doing?!!" Lu Shang was so numb by Lei that he was going crazy. He quickly turned off the translator in front of him on the spot, fearing that he would be caught by Lei Fei if he continued to listen. .

    He should have listened, because Lu Shang had no idea at the time that this lengthy rainbow fart was actually Nat’s proposal. From praising his appearance to expressing his wealth, Edward finished the long rainbow very well. Fart, and then looked at Lu Shang eagerly.

    Lu Shang didn't know it was a marriage proposal at all, and thought that Edward was telling him that the sex was awkward or something, but after thinking about it, he was discouraged first, and waved his hand and said, "Forget it, I'll It's not really crying, it's okay, I'm sorry, we all seemed to be wrong yesterday, I shouldn't hit you."

    Lu Shang himself was still thinking about it. Thinking about the moment when he and Edward met, the thunder and fire began to roll together. If you really think about it, it’s really hard to say whose fault it is. He sees Edward like this The pitiful one was actually a bit obedient, his heart softened, he smiled and said, "Okay, get up quickly!"

    Edward's eyes lit up immediately!

    Lu Shang still thought he was cute at the time. Seeing that he repeated a sentence, he pulled him up. Edward asked another question, which was a question sentence. What Lu Shang understood was "Are you really not angry anymore?" He didn't expect Yes, what Edward said was "So you agreed to marry me?"

    Lu Shang nodded and continued to speak with a smile. Suddenly Edward hugged him excitedly!

    Then Edward went out in a hurry, and when Lu Shang lay idle at home for a few days, trying to communicate with Edward where it was, he found that suddenly, Nat fell into a sea of ​​celebration. At that time, Lu Shang didn't understand what happened What, I heard Edward say that he announced that he had found the princess, so the whole Nat was celebrating.

    At that time, Lu Shang's pupils were shaking. Looking at Edward, he thought to himself, what kind of peerless scumbag are you, a person who is about to get married is still having sex with him? !

    It took him a while to realize that Edward was marrying him? !

    Lu Shang was like a thunderbolt!

    He thought, damn it, are you Nats so easy about getting married? Cook a meal first and start arranging your wedding the next day? Brother, you Nat people are too stupid, right? !

    And what kind of wedding, the bride and groom don't need to attend? You are amazing!

    ...

    Lu Shang wanted to reject Edward and add insult to injury to his reputation, but what he didn't expect was that it was impossible to guard against. Within two days, the rush-produced wedding preview was finally going to be broadcast.

    Anyway, it was the first time to do business in this way, and Lu Shang was still a little curious. It seemed to him that he just took a casual photo that day. He and Edward went to visit the wedding venue, and then looked at the various dresses that were half prepared. Then he and Edward pretended to look at each other and smiled, hugged and looked at the dress, and finally kissed... Lu Shang felt that it was actually a bit boring.

    Then he saw that with the opening of the music, he and Edward appeared on the stage——at the moment when the small retro western-style building was pushed away, the young man sitting on the ocher sofa wore a crown, looked proudly, and raised his chin to look at the Looking at the camera, there was no trace of warmth in his expression.

    Lu Shang took a serious look at himself for the first time, he thought to himself, let me go, is this what I look like in the eyes of others?

    Edward, with long silver hair and iron-blooded aura, turned his head to look at him, and carefully and carefully helped up this arrogant young man. Lu Shang wanted to crack his head, but he remembered that he was a very ordinary man when he was photographed that day. The way he stood up, why did he completely change his taste when he slowed down in the camera? !

    This is not the worst thing, the worst thing is that they visited the wedding venue next time, Lu Shang didn't know if his stomach was a little swollen from eating too much, so he touched his stomach, and happened to turn his head to talk to Edward, Edward He lowered his head to match his height, and listened carefully to what Lu Shang had to say.

    Director's caption: "The baby in my arms must also be looking forward to the wedding of the two fathers, right? What are the two fathers talking about? They must be saying that it would be great if the baby was born, and there will be a flower girl at the wedding... "

    ? ? ?

    Director, is Ning okay?

    Does Ning know what we were talking about at the time?

    "I think this dress is a bit girly, what do you think?" Lu Shang looked at it with a smile at the time, but actually turned his head and complained to Edward. This is one of the noble skills he learned in Nat, and he smiled and forced himself.

    This design puts too much emphasis on lace and gemstones. Luxury is luxury, but it feels nothing special, and there is a sense of mixing and matching of elements without primary or secondary.

    "It's a little more simple." Edward said at the time.

    Apparently, the prince disliked the lack of luxurious embellishments in the clothes, and he still wanted to add a little decoration to Lu Shang.

    If you switch to the world of dolls, then Edward is a proper way to show off your wealth and show off your baby's top cancer.

    Lu Shang was not congenial to him at the time, so he shut up.

    Obviously it has nothing to do with the baby, but the director's editing, no matter how you look at it, it really looks like Edward is chatting with him about the child, but he is still touching his belly, which is a picture of a strict father and loving mother.

    Lu Shang felt that he was a little shocked.

    He continued to look down, and it was the two who were discussing the dress.

    "I think the design of the clothes is a bit cumbersome." Lu Shang's words were not cut, but it was very original, but the problem is that he found that he was at a disadvantage with his dress that day - he was wearing a luxurious ordinary clothes with a shawl and a shawl Concubine Guan... Now it's cumbersome, I don't know why, coupled with his attire... It won't make people think that he really dislikes cumbersomeness, it will only make people feel that he is dissatisfied and talking irony!

    Lu Shang covered his face and turned off the TV.

    After the game, he felt that he must be misunderstood, and Lu Shang didn't even have the courage to look at the comments on the Internet.

    But a man, even if he had to face it bravely, he still turned on his new mobile phone and quietly crawled online. After looking at it, he found the first hot search item in real time - "In-depth analysis of what the princess wears today! He wears the whole earth on his head!"

    See With this title, you know there is nothing good to say!

    "Have you seen Princess Lu Shang's outfit for the first time on camera today? The so-called layman watches the excitement, and the insider watches the doorway. Now the editor will tell you about the origin of the princess's outfit--first of all, thank you Na Friends of Texing, without their analysis, we would not be able to discover so many mysteries! (And how long will it take for the earth to be connected to the star network, I can’t wait to change to a holographic optical brain)"

    Lu Shang opened I can't help complaining, you people on earth are too big, or is it that your marketing accounts are so awesome for traffic, and there are alien co-producers in the first place? !

    Sure enough, money can turn ghosts around, and those of you who provided information to Nat are really too fast!

    Lu Shang browsed in a hurry while complaining, the front was full of nonsense, and the middle was the real dry stuff.

    "First of all, the clothes. This suit is said to be made by a special department of Nat's royal family. The price is untestable. Anyway, I can only say that the fabric inside is a unique product of Nat. Too few, only for the royal family, so the price is not important, anyway, the buttons on it are a unique underwater specialty, not expensive, probably only a few thousand Nat gold coins per one, by the way, ordinary people in Natdi Star The monthly income is about 300 gold coins.

    And this is really the most common embellishment on the princess, at least you can buy it on the market, not to mention the jewel of the bow tie and the scepter that the princess refused to take at the beginning, today I will focus on this concubine crown, you may Unexpectedly, this crown is an eye-opener just because it is the original stone. The shellfish inside is a kind of gemstone from Mermaid Planet. In the deep sea where mermaids grow, there is a kind of coral shell similar to the earth, called Kadu Yi, it is said that it will take thousands of years to grow, the whole body is white, but it will rotate with the luster, and the naked eye can clearly see the colored streamer when walking... And the most embellishment of the princess crown is this kind The priceless Kadui, this is nothing, the gem on this crown is even more eye-opening... And this is even just an ordinary concubine crown! According to the custom of Nat, the princess will wear the most important and luxurious official concubine crown when she gets married. Now a daily concubine crown with ordinary clothes can be so extravagant. The editor really waits and sees, and really wants to see the three-tier one How extravagant can an official concubine crown be..."

    Lu Shang closed the webpage.

    He thought numbly.

    Damn, I'm tired, destroy it

    ....

    "Hey, Shang'er, are you there? "Just when Lu Shang was completely autistic, suddenly the message beeped.

    This is the number that Lu Shang changed after the accident. Besides his parents, he is the most trusted person in it. Lu Shang quickly clicked on it. At first glance, it was Wang Da, also one of his good brothers, nicknamed Fatty Wang.

    "Yes. Lu Shang replied immediately.

    "Brother recently heard that foreigners want to spoil your wedding with Edward!" There are omegas there who have come to their senses, and they are already putting pressure on our country, saying that they want to hold a party! What the hell do you think they can have, bringing omega to a party, they must be looking for someone to climb into bed! Isn't Nat polygamous? Don't give them a chance at this time, Shang'er! "Wang Da quickly sent over a dozen messages in a row, obviously very angry!

    It's one thing for his buddies to complain about Edward, but it's another thing for foreigners to want to do such nasty things

    ! , Lu Shang still has a baby in his belly!

    In Wang Da's heart, it doesn't matter if his buddies don't like to have sex with the prince and dump the prince, but if someone wants to seduce Edward to cheat, he must die!

    That's right, it's such a double standard in treating gay friends!

    Lu Shang was shocked by his news, rubbed his stomach, and suddenly felt a little complicated.

    Damn it, foreign countries will never die, they are really a bunch of stinky hooligans! This kind of thing can also be arranged, disgusting!

    Lu Shang was really angry with the heart of a common man!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
202K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
48K 2K 128
Name : 人类在线求生[基建] Author : 甲子亥 Status : 128 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher : jjwxc In the year 3001 of the new calendar, the end of the worl...
9.6K 350 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...