๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐–๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐

By addicti0nsbl33d

One of his hands grips into my hair while the other one holds my face. "Behave." He says sternly before letti... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
Extra books!

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—

6.4K 124 11
By addicti0nsbl33d

Venice

The next two days I wake up with a headache, fuck.

I quickly take some pain killers and take a shower, before plopping back down on my bed, I pick in my phone expecting tons of messages from Liam, when I open it there was just one.

Liam: call me when your ready.

I didn't like not being on good terms with Liam, but I don't think I'm ready to see him yet, I really want to see him and apologize and hug it out but this isn't a fairytale.

I exit the text and look thru my other ones to find only Jason texted me, I sigh as I look down at his text.

Jason: I'm expecting you to be at my party tonight Ven, don't blow me off please... 🙏🏻

I frown, I really wasn't in the mood for a party, but I promised Jason a while ago that I'd go and I'd already missed a few that I said I would go to.

Maybe this will be good, maybe I need to be out of the house and thinking about something else, I'm still very upset at how Liam yelled at me and I can't stop thinking about it.

I text him back with a thumbs up emoji before throwing myself down on my bed and decide to sleep for the rest of the day.

When I wake up it's already around 8 o'clock, I missed school today and I was in bed sleeping for almost the whole day, I finally get up feeling a bit better, my headache was completely gone now.

I wash my face before getting ready for Jason's party, I throw on a simple outfit not wanting to dress up, I throw on a small hoodie as well.

Walking into the bathroom I look at myself, I look dead, I put on a tiny bit of concealer to hide the puffy ness of my eyes and then apply a bit of blush.

I grab my phone and walk outside, Liam still hasn't come to pick up his car, I could drive it to the party but I decided against it, we're trying to forget about him.

I decide I'm going to walk, Jason's house is surprisingly not too far from mines, it takes me about 10 minutes to finally make it here by foot.

When I walk into the house the first person I noticed was Gracie. She came? She made eye contact with me and sent me a sad smile before walking away with a few other people.

So I still needed to fix.. that.

Sighing I push through all of the people and make my way to the kitchen and make myself a drink, I probably shouldn't be drinking but one drink wouldn't hurt right.

I quickly drink the substance before pushing my way through all of the people again, I sit down on one of the couches where people were surrounding as people played spin the bottle.

I laughed to myself at how childish my generation really was. "Wanna join red?" Someone called, I made eye contact with someone I didn't know.

"No thanks, I'll watch." I send a small smile and he just chuckles before they continue the game, my hand clutches my phone, I can't help but hope that Liam texts me again, even though I didn't reply to his first one.

"Hey, you made it." Jason smiles as he plops down next to me, i smile at him.

"Well I can't just sit at home all day." I say jokingly hoping he didn't catch the slight sadness in my voice.
He cocked his head.

"Everything alright? You haven't been to school."

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just been a bit sick."
I smile.

"Here." He hands me a drink and i shake my head.

"I've already had a drink I don't want to over do it." I give him an apologetic smile.

"Just soda." He smiles.

I nod and grab the drink and take a sip as he watches me. "Cool party." I say as I swallow the soda.

"It's okay, not as cool as the last one I threw, you would've loved it but.. you missed that one." He fake frowns.

I laugh. "I was busy." I frown. "Besides, partys aren't really my thing, I don't know what to do at them." I frown.

"Well... we can just talk if you don't want to do that whole part thing." He says and i nod, I needed someone to talk to after two days of being alone.

"Come on." He says and i follow him as he makes his way upstairs, we enter his bedroom and he sits on the bed, I walk over slowly and sit a distance away from him. "So..."

"I don't know, I just feel like everyone I bring into my life I end up disappointing, don't get too close Jason you could be next." I finish as I take a gulp of my soda before setting it on the floor.

"Hmm.." he drags as he scoots closer to me, i raise my eyebrow at him before disregarding it. "Well I don't think you can ever disappoint me, you're perfect."

I begin laughing obnoxiously. "I'm not perfect, far from it." I frown as I look up at him. "I'm stupid."

I don't realize how close he's gotten and I begin getting uncomfortable. "Um.." I try scooting away before the wind gets knocked out of me as I hit the floor.

What the?

My vison begins blurring together. "Wha..." I see Jason pulling up up off the floor onto his bed, it takes it a while for my vison to straighten out. "What did you... did you." I can't speak as I begin to freak out. "Oh my god." I cry.

"Calm down Venice, you're okay." I hear him but I can't see anything as I try my hardest to escape his grip on my arms.

"Let go." I scream, not being totally out of it and still a bit aware of my surroundings, I didn't drink a lot of the drink thank god.

I begin sobbing as I try to kick him off of me. "Please baby, just stay still for me." He slurs.

"Jason get off!" I shout, my head begins pounding as everything around me looks a bit distorted, I finally hit him where it hurts and I take my chance to run.

I wobble a bit as I try to find the door, it looks so far away from me, I try to run towards it but not realizing it was this close I run into it, I don't stop I wiggle the door open and make my way out of the room.

I take a second to try to get my vison together, this isn't real, this isn't real.

"Venice!" I hear him shout.

A few sobs leave my mouth as I run down the stairs trying my hardest not to fall, I look around trying to find Gracie, I couldn't find her so I sneak out of the back door and run towards the crowd in the front.

As I hide in the crowd I fumble for my phone, when I finally get it I click on Gracie's contact, she doesn't answer all five times I've called.

I only have one more person to call, I take a deep breath and try not to cry as I click onto his contact, I stare at it for a second before calling and putting the phone up to my ear.

Ring...

"Hello? Venice?" He asks.

I don't say anything for a moment just hearing the sound of his voice gave me enough comfort, but my sobs fight through. "Venice where are you?" He asks.

"I need you to come get me, please Liam I want to go home." I hear some noise on the other end.

"Venice where are you? I'm coming now." He says and I hear a car start in the background.

"I'm.. im.." I couldn't even think as I try to tel him where I am. "Um." The music is so loud out here I crouch onto the floor and cover myself, hoping Jason won't find me hidden in between all of these people.

"Venice breathe." He says and I try to control my breathing.

I take a deep breath in, and out. "Im at a party, um," I begin typing before placing the phone back onto my ear. "I s-sent the address." I hiccup as I let it out. "Please hurry." I begin crying again.

"I'm on my way Venice, please stay calm... what happened baby?" He asks and I begin sobbing at the softness of his voice, he cared.

I try to quiet down my sobs not wanting to be found. "I-I came to this party my f-friend invited me to, and.. and I ... I drank," I begin crying once again not being able to help all of my stuttering. "I drank something and he..." I cry.

"Who Venice." He asks.

"It's.. its j-Jason, from.. school." I hiccup.

"Venice breathe." I hear his car screech through the phone and I breathe. "I'll fucking kill him." He finsihed.

"Please get here I want to leave Liam." I cry again.

"I'm here, where are you." I stand and search for his car, I can't see him I step out of the crowd trying to get a better view.

"Ven!" I freeze. "What are you doing get back inside." I can't breathe.

"Liam." I whisper through the phone as tears run down my face.

"Fuck.." it sounds like he's getting out of the car now. "I need you to tell me where you are Venice, I need you to breathe!" I couldn't though.

I turn around and I watch as Jason walks over to me, i shake my head as I step away from him. "No.." I cry as my phone drops out of my hand.

"Come on baby, drop the act you've been begging for me." He smirks and my tears fall pour out as I shake my head

"Just come he-" he gets cut off as he's pushed onto the floor, my head is banging as I watch Liam on top of Jason sending blows and blows to his face.

My head begins spinning and I notice Liam look back at me. "Venice." He shouts as I begin to see dots.

Jason sends a few hits towards Liam as he was distracted with me.

My head gets light and before I knew it I was about to hit the floor but I get caught on something.

I open my eyes and the last thing I see is Liam's worried expression over me, I close my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 819 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
7.7M 196K 44
She lay on her bed, blood seeping through her skin, a fractured rib. She knew there would be no doctor, no way for anyone to find out. She knew she w...
593K 16.9K 42
She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just trying to find her place in this world to p...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...