An American Muslimah

By SafiyahWrites

Find out what happens to 14 year old Aisha as she enters her high school life as a young muslim woman. Life w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Morals and Take Home Lessons

Apologies

4.9K 379 8
By SafiyahWrites

To all my dear readers who've read chapter 10, please please forgive me for placing an indecent act in the book. I know some had brought it up to my attention before but I didn't do much about it. But it wasn't after I found out how serious spreading indecency is in surah An Nur that I knew how wrong it was.

Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know. (Qur'an:24:19).

I am asking you all to please forgive me and Ask Allah to forgive me; I honestly meant no harm. Chapter 10 has been edited and indent part has been removed.

Jazakallah khair @true_frend for being the first to point this out.

P.S the edited version might not show on mobile but it shows on my laptop so if you dont see any changes read it on your computer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 0 12
This is the story of Skyler. A fourteen-year-old freshman high school student. She had a confident start at her new high school but she quickly tries...
424 19 14
Aya, a 17-year-old Muslim girl, perfect life. Then her life takes a turn, will she accept it this way or will she not? Read to find out. (book 1 of s...
5.1K 577 30
Sixteen-year-old Aisha Akorede, daughter of a religious Imam, gets into an incident that changes her life forever. Her family, honour, and even her f...
209K 15.3K 24
Highest ranking #6 in spiritual on 20/12/17 **** Nobody is perfect. Every individual has certain habits they are not proud of and would love to get r...