The World Is Ours // Sugarhil...

By durksfiance

"What Usher said??" "Started when we was younger you was my" "MY BOO" ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ More

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฒ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿพ
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
OYK

Ch. 23

3.1K 74 89
By durksfiance

JAKOBE

Eva da brat 🤣🙄

Yo gf got her feelings hurt. What she needs right now is me, and you, and Notti I guess 😒

 Wait she said that?! IG She really do want me

Well... she said me and Notti but ian want you feeling left out

Bitch 😐

I went to Mcdonald's before going to Jada's house. I knocked on the door.

"PIZZA HE- oh you not pizza" the girl raised her brow and crossed her arms.

"I'm Jako-" I tried to say.

"WADDUP JAHHH!!!!" Tay geeked as he grabbed my shoulder and yanked me inside.

"This is Melz, you know dd now go upstairs third door to your right" he said as he pushed me.

I waved and walked to her room.

"Knock knock bitch open up" I swung the door open and saw Jada crying in Notti's arms.

"Yo what happened?" I asked as I softened my voice.

"Ddot cheated on ha wit a smooch from fucking DR" Notti said aggressively.

"Oh-" I said taken back. I did not expect that.

She looked up with red eyes.

"Hey kobe" she sniffled.

Kobe- SHE JUST CALLED ME KOBE!! Not the point.

"Hey ma" I said in a low tone.

Notti shot me a very mean glare.

I rolled my eyes and handed her the Mcdonald's bag.

"I got your favorite. A number 5 with a M&M and Oreo Mcflurry. With a sprite as your side drink" I cheesed.

"Thanks dickhead" she smiled. 

I grabbed her Rolley chair and sat in front of her.

"OUUUU a fry" Notti stole a fry from Jada. She hit him as he put it in his mouth.

"What? Pizza not here" he rolled his eyes.

"How bout me and Notti go see where da food at" Eva chuckled as she got up.

"Why can't you do it yourself?" He said with attitude as Jada gave him a nugget.

"I SAID WE GOING TO SEE WHERE THE FOOD AT" she demanded as she yelled. Notti got scared and ran out the room.

"Love you mh" she hugged Jada before closing the door leaving us by ourselves.

"So. What this Ashley nigga did?" I spun around.

"His name not Ashley" she corrected me.

"Might as well be. The nigga a lil bitch" I admitted.

"Aye he might have cheated on me, but we not gone call him a bitch aight?" she became stern and serious.

"My bad" I threw my hands up.

"Anyway... he cheated with some girl.." she looked down as she ate a spoonful of the Mcflurry.

"How you know" I finally stood still.

"I got sent a picture of him all up ona hoe. At first, I thought it was his cousin yk I was tryna defend his name but then I got send a video of the smooch giving him hickeys so" she shrugged.

"So? SO? Really Jada that's all you gotta say??" I scoffed.

"What you want me to say Jakobe?? Huh???" she sounded defeated.

"I want you to tell me how you really feel. Cause I know damn well you don't feel like 'so'" I mocked her.

"Jakobe"

"Jada I aint playing!!! Yell at me like I'm ddot or sum shit. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL" I shouted.

She popped her neck at me and scrunched up her face.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You jus gone let me get away wit cheatin?" I said now acting like Ddot.

"The way that smooch was touching on me felt great." I stood up.

"The way she kissed on my neck was way different than whateva you be tryna do" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nigga what?" she looked confused.

"Cmon now. I'm gone get away wit dis??" I raised a brow at her.

"No you not"

"THEN TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL" I yelled.

"NIGGA I FEEL LIKE SHIT!! YOU A DAMN BITCH FOR CHEATING ON ME!! I KNOW I FUCKED UP WHEN I WAS FUCKIN WIT NOTTI BUT I TRUSTED YOU MAN" her voice cracked.

"Keep going"

She set her drink down.

"I put my all into this shit. I RISKED MY LIFE TO BE WIT CHU NIGGA! I COULD'VE WENT DOA BUT NAH I CHOSE OY BECAUSE OF YOU" she clapped.

"I loved you man and this the treatment I get. You go off by yourself and all of a sudden you a free agent? Now you 'single'" she quoted.

"We took a brea-" I tried to say like Ddot.

"I never agreed to that break. I never said 'yes' or 'no'. YOU WALKED OUT ON ME BEFORE I COULD ANSWER!!" she hit her hands on her side.

"You say we need to work on trust... but then go and get with another girl YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW" she shook her head in disbelief.

"You know what a break is right?" I scoffed like him too.

"What? Do I know- DO YOU KNOW YO BESTIE KISSED ME?? AND GUESS WHAT?? I KISSED BACK OH YEAH, I DID" she nodded.

I sat down and let her do what she had to do.

"I had a lot of faith in this OY power couple shit but now it's like... you don't even care" she started pacing around.

"Notti showed more effection than you do. And now dd giving me the same energy" she mumbled.

"You know how many niggas I could've gotten wit?? Niggas wit more money, Niggas wit a better lifestyle than the shit we got now? THOUSANDS!! BUT NO. I got with you. Because Darrien you bring out a side of me that not even I knew I had" she stared at the wall.

"You make me happy man. I be smiling and shit walking around when you not there. My mind is always stuck on you because I am in LOVE with you. But obviously yeen feel the same way if you hugged up on some pussy bitch that I could fuck up in seconds" she crossed her arms with attitude.

"Fuck allat man. Ion even wanna speak to you no more. Go ahead and fuck on lil girls in DR. I'll give you the same energy. Minus the fucking part" she huffed.

JADA GREEN

I turned to Kobe only to see him smiling. And clapping.

I gave him a confused look.

"You just let ALL your emotions out" he stood up.

"How'd you-" I asked.

"My mom did it to me when I was little. When I was upset about my dad, she would say things like him to make me tell her how I felt. It's a great coping mechanism" he cheesed.

"I- ok" I laughed.

"Plus, I got it on video. So, if you want to send it to Ddot you can. Or you can keep it and listen to how you really feel" he sat on my bed.

"Hol up" I told him as I went to my door. I opened it only for Notti, Tay and Dd to fall on the floor.

"Heyyyyy" they all said nervously.

"How you doing" Tay's voice squeaked.

I sucked my teeth. "Get up" I grabbed them all by their hoodies and dragged them into the room.

"GIRLS COME HERE" I shouted. They both entered the room.

"We heard yelling" Melz told me.

"I know. It was a 'coping mechanism'" I mocked Jakobe.

She laughed and everyone sat around me and Kobe.

"You gone send it?" he asked me.

"You should" Notti said quickly as he coughed.

Everyone looked at him.

"What? Just a suggestion" he said lowly as Eva nudged him with her elbow.

Dd sat behind me and put his head on my shoulder.

"He ma heart and all but he need to hear what you said" he told me softly.

I could tell Kobe was jealous by the look on his face.

"Boy back up" Tay threw a water bottle at him.

"NIGGA" Dd threw it back.

"AYE IF THAT SHIT HITS ME ISTG" Melz put her finger up as she scrunched up her mouth.

"IMA SEND IT IMA SEND IT" I said as Tay, Dd, and Melz all started arguing with each other.

The room fell quiet.

"WAIT-" Notti yelled.

He ran downstairs. It took about 3 minutes before he came back with a bag of popcorn.

"Go ahead" he said as he handed Tay a handful of some.

I sucked my teeth. "Dumbass" I said under my breath.

Dd put his arm around me as I hit send.

"Welp" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Uh oh-" Dd said.

"Que?" answered melz.

"Momma got my report card. I gotta go home" he said scared as he ran out the room.

"HE GONE GET HIS ASS BEAT I NEED TO SEE THAT" Notti threw the bag in the air as Tay caught it.

Notti ran out the room.

"Now I gotta go follow them" Melz got mad and walked out.

Eva looked at me and Jakobe.

"Yeah nah I ain't third wheeling" she stood up.

"You got me bae" Tay went in for a kiss. But eva swerved the HELL out of him.

"Fuck no" she walked away.

Tay stood there with his mouth wide open.

"DTB MAN!" he pouted as he stuck popcorn in his mouth and went to his room.

"Thanks Jakobe. You helped a lot. I feel... free almost" I smiled at him.

"No problem G. But you still got one thing left to do" he told me.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"Share that food wit me" he cheesed.

"NIGGA GET OUT" I shook my head and laughed.

"IAN GOING NO WHERE" he stomped his foot on the ground.

I just laughed and threw a nugget at him.

to b continued

whew baby this was a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 735 27
"๐‘– ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฆ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘– ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’"
259K 5.7K 32
"ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด› แด€ ษขแด€ษดษขsแด›แด€"
643K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 14.2K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx