"dalla luna" ▪︎ damiano david

By cherrycola_011

"I come from the moon" More

2.0 - Somebody Told Me
3.0 - La Paura Del Buio
!A/N - important!
4.0 - Vent'anni
5.0 - Niente Da Dire
6.0 - L'altra Dimensione
7.0 - For Your Love
8.0 - The Loneliest
9.0 - Torna a Casa
10.0 - Gossip
11.0 - Recovery
12.0 - Coraline
13.0 - Zitti e buoni
14.0 - Moriró Da Re
15.0 - New Song
16.0 - SUPERMODEL
17.0 - FEEL
18.0 - Own My Mind
19.0 - Timezone
20.0 - Are You Ready?
21.0 - Coraline Pt.2
22.0 - Let's Get It Started
- CHAPTER 2 -
23.0 - VALENTINE
24.0 - Le parole lontane
luna day
25.0 - THE DRIVER
26.0 - HONEY (ARE U COMING)?

1.0 - Sh*t Blvd

1.8K 21 14
By cherrycola_011

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"era infatti una figlia della luna.

vagando senza meta nel buio.

portando luce a tutti intorno a lei"

▪︎

"she was in fact, a child of the moon. 

wandering around aimlessly in the dark.

bringing light to everyone around her"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"one double-shot flat white to go!" I call out, placing the steaming cup of coffee on the counter. Our regular, professor Simon shoots me a small grin before taking his coffee back to his seat. 

His coat ruffles as the door to the shop opens, a cold gust of wind blowing in. It's finally wintertime in Roma, and after the boiling, sweat-drenching summer this year, I've been praying. 

I shiver lightly while walking back to the cashier to take the order of the new customer coming in. She walks up with a big toothy smile. Her eyes are hooded in smudgy black eyeliner and her lips in messy red lipstick. A gold nose ring hangs down from her nose. 

"I will have...wait actually what do you recommend" she chirps up leaning against the counter to read our signs.

"Most people love the toffee nut latte with cinnamon in the winter" I smile back at her, 

"bellissimo"  she says popping herself on a barstool. 

Once I'm done making her coffee, she receives it with a small smile. 

"I'm Victoria but you can call me Vic" she sticks out her hand as I shake it, 

"I'm Luna....you can call me Luna?" I say awkwardly as she chuckles. Once again proved that I'm not the best at talking to people. Ironic how it's my job. 

"bene Luna I'm free after 7 if you wanna hang out, pretty bored in Rome" Victoria scribbles her number on the napkin I gave her.

"Yeah sure my shift ends at 6" 

"Perfecto see you bella!" Vic calls out walking out of the cafe. 

Well at least I finally made a friend. Can't lie and say I'm not excited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 6:15 I'm walking up the rusty metal stairs to my 3rd floor flat. It's a tiny apartment with mostly glass windows. 

Am I scared I accidentally flash someone or a serial killer decides to murder me? very. 

As I walk in my cat Gimbo comes to great me. He's a fat orange tabby cat, I really should have named him Garfield. 

By the time I've showered and organized my stuff its already 6:45, so I have 15 minutes to get ready before meeting Vic. 

If she hasn't forgotten meeting me or asking to hang out. 

I put on a few rings as the bell rings. 

What? I didn't order any packages. 

Gimbo meets me at the door as I open it to see the blue eyed blonde with a toothy smile. 

"How did you find my address stalker" I chuckle, letting her in.

"I came around 6 so I saw you walking to your apartment... and I followed u"

"nice cat by the way" she says kneeling down to pet a very happy Gimbo.

"sooo whats fun to do around here" Vic asks 

"No clue I don't go out much" I shrug

"I can tell" she says eyeing me up and down as I fake being insulted

"ouchhhh" I giggle as she rolls her eyes, 

"nah girl you need a makeover, where's your closet" she says walking towards my bedroom. Although I've known her for a few hours it feels like we've known each other for years.

"ooo I like this why don't you put on those?" she asks lifting up low waisted jeans, a black crop top, my doc martens and a puffer jacket. 

"uhm no confidence?" I question as she rolls her eyes, 

"babes with a body like yours I'd walk around naked, you're hot" Vic says throwing the clothes at me. I laugh, shoving her. 

After I put on the clothes the blonde picked, I stare at myself in the mirror. Definitely not used to wearing this type of clothing. 

"okay now makeup" she says running at me with black eyeliner and an eyeshadow brush. Oh boy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you're perfect perfect perfect!" Vic squeals jumping up and down  as I stare at the girl in the reflection. Her waist is bare and her eyes look fierce. Not gonna lie I kind of like it. 

"okay now clubbing" Vic says as my eyes widen

"Non una possibilità" I chuckle at her as she gives me puppy eyes

"no"

"please"

"no"

"pretty pleaseeeee"

"fine."  what have I gotten myself into.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've never been to this side of Roma, what's the street called?" Vic bounces, holding onto my arm.

"Uhh I'm not sure, but I call it shit boulevard since there's always drunk people here"

"shit boulevard?" Vic questions,

"yep" we both chuckle.

We approach a small club with "bellos" written in colorful wire,

"vamoosss" Victoria yells in Spanish pulling me into the club.

It's filled with sweaty people grinding onto each other, loud music and a strong stench of weed, alcohol and tobacco.

No-one can see the dance floor, it's wall to wall people dancing to the club music. There's no room for any more but somehow when Vic and I hit it the space magically comes. 

The music is all nineteen nineties but we're dancing like it's the best pop ever. Twisting, turning, holding hands as we change sides. We're all grins, we look like idiots and we don't care.

 Inside we're just happy, happy and more alive than I have felt in a while. I feel the part of me that's really me come out to play, to feel the vibe of the music and let my body go free.

 One moment, one brilliant feeling of togetherness suspended in time. In ten years I'll still remember tonight, I love the quiet life but I relish the crazy fun times. 

It's great having a friend.

"Hey! I'm gonna call a few friends over" Vic yells pulling me in,

We're probably already 6 shots in and the vodka punch mix is already making me whoozy. I give her a small nod before letting my body pull me back into the crowd.

Normally I would never be here. When I mean never, I mean it. I hate crowded spaces, sweat, smell of alcohol and too many people. 

It's quite the opposite right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dark of the club all I had seen was his high cheekbones and mischievous eyes. 

He danced like no-one was watching, but of course they all were. He just hadn't cared.

He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. 

Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that he was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for him all the more. 

Despite all the opportunity that came his way he was a one-woman-man who prized genuineness and thoughtful conversation above lipstick and high-heels. 

"Damiiii" Vic yelled as the guy walked towards us. I genuinely couldn't help but stare, 

I wasn't sure if this was my libido talking or the alcohol, but I didn't care.

"Bella, and who's your friend" he asked, leaning to kiss a very drunk Vic on the cheek. 

His eyes stared my up and down before landing on my own, 

"This is Lunaaa she's a barista! how cool is that!?" Vic yelled, not hearing how loud she was. I let out a small drunk giggle. 

"where's Ethan and Thomassooo" Vic asked, leaning towards the guy,

"They're getting drinks" The guy laughed at Vics drunk state. I think his name was dami? thats what Vic called him. 

"Okay ciao I'm gonna find them bye Damianoo" she slurred running off into the crowd. Ah ok, Damiano. 

Hot ass name.

Clubbing makes my synapses jump like beans in a tin. I couldn't be more alive if I was shouting from a mountain top. 

The music is a drug that brings me higher, higher until my mind buzzes with pure joy. I feel as if my soul will shine so bright my skin will start to glow, like my aura would become visible. But the night is so young, my limbs have so much energy I could dance for millennia and then some more. 

Tomorrow it'll be hell to pay but tonight the alcohol keeps on flowing in like it's on IV drip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the night we had burst through the doors in to the artificial glow of street-lamps, staggering, failing to hail a taxi. 

"and can you believe it she calls it shit boulevard!" Vic and I burst out laughing. All of us are squished in the backseat of a taxi. Vic had introduced me to her other friends, Thomas, Ethan and of course Damiano. 

We hadn't talked much tonight since everyone was enjoying themselves to the alcohol and music but it felt nice having company. I felt free in a way.

We fall back onto the boys, still laughing at our meaningless joke. I can't even feel my face right now. 

In the charcoal of almost-dawn we arrive at my apartment. I fumble the keys around struggling to open the door.

"catt!!!" Ethan yells immediately picking up Gimbo. 

I pull Vic and another person into my room before falling into bed, knocked out asleep before we had time to change or anything.

I'm so going to regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.1K 26
What will happen when Damiano the popular rock star in his band and a girl named Cindy meet at Eurovision.. will the competitive sparks fly or will a...
44.9K 1.3K 25
"Quite unexpected." °• in which they find love in the most unexpected place °• an Ethan Torchio love story <3 °• started : 27 • 5 • 2021 °• finished...
13.8K 105 17
𝐻𝑒𝑦! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑀𝑎̊𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛...
49.1K 1.8K 50
"Hold me close and hold me fast This magic spell you cast, this is la vie en rose When you kiss me, Heaven sighs And though I close my eyes, I see la...