SCREAM | a.a.

By levislilcumdumpster

↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the town of Trost undergoes a series of unfortunate events during the month of October. ──... More

𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
epilogue

12

554 19 7
By levislilcumdumpster

— 👻🔪 —

"y/n! you're just in time! truth or dare?" connie calls out as soon as he catches y/n round the corner, a mischievous glint in his eye.

y/n's eyes jump to armin for some sort of help, but he only shrugs. with a sigh, she slowly sits back down beside her boyfriend then turns to answer connie's question. "truth." she utters.

armin purses his lips. he leans in close so that his breath fans against the shell of y/n's ear and sighs, "should've picked dare."

no, i should've stayed upstairs. y/n corrects armin in her head.

"have you ever thought about having sex with eren?"

sasha and mikasa gasp. "connie!" sasha squeals.

armin almost chokes on his drink and eren chokes on his blunt. "excuse me?" y/n asks. she had gone pale when she heard connie's question and her heart nearly stopped. he has to be joking. there's no way he's serious.

"have you ever fantasized about having sex with eren jeager? and be honest!" connie asks once more.

y/n and armin share a wide-eyed look. armin didn't want to hear y/n's answer to the question. he'd rather die than find out if whether or not she ever thought about fucking his best friend. deep down he was curious, but he could live with the curiosity nipping at his consciousness. he didn't want to know.

while armin was pleading for y/n to answer the question with an enthusiastic "no! of course not!", y/n was trying to figure out if armin would be upset with her if she said yes. because yes, she has thought about it more than once, but that was early on in her relationship with armin. back then, she had a little crush on the jeager boy but it was never more than that. after she and armin became official, she tried to stop thinking about eren and it worked for awhile—until he had his glow up.

between the summers of their sophomore and junior year, eren started going to the gym and he started focusing more on taking care of himself. by the start of their senior year, he had long hair, sharp features, and muscles for days. that was the first time y/n had thought about him in a sexual way since her  freshmen year.

"maybe once... or twice..." she mumbles, her eyes on her hands. when she hears armin inhale a deep breath, she pulls her eyes off of her hands and looks at him. her eyes scream "i'm sorry, please, i'm sorry," but armin can't get over the fact that his girlfriend had fantasized over his best friend.

"excuse me..." armin whispers. he pulls himself out of his spot between the couch and y/n then walks off. the faint sound of him stomping up the stairs can be heard before the eventual slam of the door.

"well then... it's your turn now, n/n." connie nervously says with a chuckle.

y/n avoids eye contact with everyone as she tries to conjure up a dare or a truth for someone.

"uh... eren, truth or dare?" she reluctantly asks. she keeps her eyes on her hands as she picks at her nails.

"dare." he says breathlessly.

"call your mom and tell her that you got some girl pregnant." y/n finally brings herself to steal a peak

"oh shit." sasha says around a mouthful of pizza.

eren gulps down a ball of saliva and with a shaky sigh, digs his phone out of his pocket. everyone watches intensely as he dials his mom's number and puts it to his ear.

"on speaker, jeager." connie chuckles.

eren glares at the springer boy but he puts the call on speaker and holds it out so that everyone could hear.

"eren? what's up?" carla jeager asks through the phone.

y/n almost feels bad for the dare. carla is the sweetest person in the entire world.

"hey ma," eren starts with a sigh, "i have something to tell you..."

connie urges his lips so that he won't laugh out.

"okay... is everything okay?" his mother questions.

eren nods despite the fact that she can't see him. he wets his lips with his tongue then groans. god i'm such a coward. he thinks. a fucking pussy.

"i got some girl pregnant." he says in one breath after a moment.

carla goes quiet on the other side of the phone. "what?" she whispers, her voice low.

"yeah—uhm, she said she was on birth control and i couldn't find a condom so—"

"eren marie jeager!" his mother shouts, "are you saying i'm gonna be a grandma?"

that's when connie looses it. he snorts and then with a look from mikasa telling him to shut up, he doubles over and starts laughing. sasha has to stop herself from joining him. now was not the time.

"why is connie laughing? did you tell him before me?" carla gasps offensively, "you told cornelius about this pregnancy before your own mother?!"

"mom wait—"

carla scoffs, "no, we'll talk when i get home tomorrow."

and with that, the call ends. eren throws his head back against the couch with a groan.

"thanks y/n." he grumbles.

"yup, no problem!"

the game comes to a close not long after that due to the fact that it was getting late. with the help of his friends, eren was able to kick everyone out of the house before one am. by one thirty, the house was quiet. dirty, but quiet.

"we can clean this up tomorrow." eren yawns. he bends back to stretch out his stiff back.

"would it be okay if i crash here tonight?" connie asks. he's already getting comfortable on the couch, one of carla's handmade quilts draped across his waist.

eren shrugs, "sure, why not?"

eren turns on his heel to go to the kitchen for a snack. hopefully there's still some pizza left.

he's surprised to find armin in the kitchen with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"hey man." eren greets with a smug smirk. upon hearing y/n admit to thinking about him in a sexual way, eren's ego skyrocketed. hopefully he would get the chance to fulfill his inner most desires after tonight.

"connie." is all armin says.

despite his short response, eren knew what he was talking about. eren pulls open the fridge only to find that it's practically empty. "tonight?" eren asks after a moment of snooping through his cupboards.

armin hums with a small nod. he throws his head back to gulp down a majority of what's left in the bottle of vodka. "when?" eren prompts.

armin only shrugs, "i don't care."

the conversation is cut short when y/n enters the kitchen, already ready for bed. eren doesn't hide the fact that he checks her out, his eyes stopping on her breasts when he noticed her nipples poking through the material of one of his shirts.

"hey sweetheart." armin greets with a small sigh.

y/n doesn't even spare eren a glance and goes straight for armin. she wraps her arms around armin's dainty waist and squeezes, silently uttering a sorry. her apologized is muffled by armin's shirt.

"i'm gonna go get ready for bed." eren hums.

once he's gone, y/n pulls her face out of armin's chest and rests her chin on his pectoral muscles. "i want you know that i would never act on my thoughts, armin. while i have thought about eren in a sexual way, i would never cheat on you. i love and respect you too much." she says honestly, "i don't want you to hate me for that... but i'd understand if you did! because i'd be upset if you told you thought about fucking some other girl too."

armin's lips are tugged up into a smile against his will, but he doesn't hide it. he sets the nearly empty bottle of vodka down on the counter behind him and with empty hands, cups y/n's face. he leans forward to place a kiss on her forehead.

"i know, n/n, and i don't hate you. i trust you." he whispers. in return, y/n squeezes him harder.

"hey! does anyone wanna watch a horror movie?" connie shouts from the living room.

— 👻🔪 —

this was supposed to be the last chapter, but
after trying dozens of way to continue this
without a time skip, i just couldn't do it. so...
next chapter will be the last one and then
this book will finally be done! once it's done
i'll be able to focus more on my other projects!

thanks for reading this far <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 12K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...
84K 1.8K 39
An ordinary girl, living in Shiganshina. You had a happy life helping your mother run a flower shop, that was supposed to be ran by you when you were...
15K 455 46
"goodnight, goodnight. parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say goodnight till it be morrow." eren jaeger x fem! reader ─── currently being...
1K 30 6
━━━━━━━━ 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 - in which y/n and her friends try surviving in a man eating world filled with walkers. ☾ | j...