Sweet and Sour

By thesunflowerisbliss

To love him is to burn in the heaps of Hell ... More

Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Advik

Anupriya

28 5 0
By thesunflowerisbliss

"you need to leave " were his last words because he thought i was nuisance and it wasn't a lie for real . i got up and left and it didn't felt repugnant to me . his priority was his ambition and I was nothing infront of his priorties and ambitions . i sometimes thought why i was even talking to him when he didn't even liked looking at me . always furious , irritable and arcanic. no matter how hard i try t get away from him , his presence made me feel something i never felt before , I must see how i am treated than actually liking someone . no matter how had i try , he was always in my mind literally seven days , every fucking minute and every fucking hour . his gleaming brown eyes , and brown hair , those veiny hands brimming my mind with thoughts i really don't feel like talking about but for a minute , him holding me in his arms , his deep voice rushing through my ears , his head on my shoulder and him...............................................................kissing my neck . I know i have such fantansies , fantasies , yes more like dreams that will never  come true . After exiting bombay library walking through the lane of my apartment , I heard a voice . A voice I never thought  i would hear ,  I could hear his footsteps , my heartbeat rised and it rises everytime whenever Advik is around .

"Anu , I don't know why I am even talking like this but in the long run , I have realised one thing that I want to be friends with you  " . he exclaimed . 

"and what made you think like that ?". i said. i stared at him and it felt like he has his tales he once wished to tell but isn't able to do it . 

"Its not because i Pity you but because I feel like I am just too Selfish and you don't deserve to be treated like this , so yeah and my mother always encouraged me to be friends with you because she thinks of you as someone who is kind hearted , not because my mother wanted to but because i want a real friend and my heart believes you could be one " .. he paused , those eyes have alot of stories to tell , years back , him his family i knew nothing about . 

"A true friend I am looking for and I know its little quick to say but mothers never lie " . he commenced and for the first time he smiled but coldly , the ice was melting tedious but it was melting . he had dimples too and i was awed with it . 

" you hurted me a bit but its fine " . I said dramatically but yes tears filled but i hided it . 

" I know but look I am not really that expressive okay , you are torn because of me but i 'll make up to you , just don't cry . " He said softly and patted my left shoulder and cupped my left cheek and smiled . 

"Its already Late and I think we should go together " . he said roling his arm around my shoulders and for the time it felt so blissful , I was all read and i just want to keep moment with me forever in my heart that he finally realised my worth and wanted to be friends with me . him so close to me and it felt all good . 

A moment worth remembering , you never know when it could be "Us". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 30 100
This is my poetry/ventings/stuff My poetry is basically inspired by many things, such as songs and feelings and dreams but mainly about my ex-lover...
492 72 25
He was fire and she was a beautiful wreck. He needed her and she craved for him. Together they burned all the mess their souls were.
200K 8K 16
[sandejas boys 1] He hates her so much he can't think of anything else. She's invaded his senses--smell, sight, sound. What's left? Ah. Taste and to...
57.4K 2.5K 14
He wouldn't know what hit him. He tried to fight his attraction. But a crash and a dog had other ideas. • Completed Story • Mature Content • All Rig...