Our Journey

By Keer_writes

A breezy love story of kathir and mullai ❤️ More

AN
Intuition
Letter
Words
Decision
Question??
Annoying answer
Just a miss!!!!
trouble?
Determination
At the cafe
At the temple
Bike ride
A small talk at late night...
some more ice-creams please...
Who are you to me???
It's mullai for you 😁
Rain rain come again...
JM Wedding
Just for you ❤️
misjudged
Confusion
misunderstanding
flashback 1
flashback 2
Train kadhal ❤️
Approval????
Kathir 🔥
Slap
A small truth
Answer????
Care
Feel⚡
Accident
Acceptance
Shopping
Trichy
Sweet Gift
For you - anything
A small meet-up
Back to Trichy
A small gap??
More problems???

remorse

461 87 42
By Keer_writes

Hi guys, thank you all for the vote, comment and support for my short story"Just you and me"

Means a lot to me❤️

My exams got postponed in middle that's why this update,hope all remember this story 😜.

........

Meena along with Jeeva came back home and as per customs they were welcomed warmly by all. Both of them sat down and seeing Jeeva after a long time advik jumped to his lap.

Jeeva patted the little bud happily followed by doing the other rituals. Kanna was helping his father while kathir was standing there quietly with a sad face. Jeeva noticed this and asked about it to kanna "dei kathir yen oru maari irukan??"

"Adha aprom solren ippo inda muruku sapdu ..."he gave the snack and went out disappointing Jeeva...Ivana poi keten paaru...enna sollanum....

The new couple went to their room while others all dispersed. Advik was playing around and kathir went to lift him to divert his mind but advik refused "ponga...chittappa...naa unga kita pesa maten..."

Kathir was confused "yenda???" and the little boy replied"nenga romba bad boy agitinga....nethu mullai akka va nenga azha vechinga.... naa paaten....avanga azhudukitte parvathy aunty oda ponanga..."

Adults always have the mindset that they know everything and whatever they do that is right. But kids are more observant. They learn and observe from the people around. They don't know what is right or wrong but for sure they know whether it would hurt anyone feelings. Advik saw mullai taking parvathy hand and moving out the place in tears. He doesn't know nor have the capacity to understand what the issue was but all he could see was mullai was hurt and the reason was kathir.

Kathir felt bad hearing that from advik. Even the small child could see what he has done was wrong. The child spoke"nethu ennaku motor car vangikuduthanga chittappa....enna eppovum sirika veppanga.....yen chittappa avanga kita kovama pesininga??? Naa ippo unga mela kovama iruken..."saying so he ran away with his little toy.

Kathir went to his room feeling the miserable pain in him. How much even the little kid liked her. She is something so special and precious. Even in their childhood he use to like her. They both use to play, fight and have fun together.

She was his happiness and vividly he started to remember his favourite young age stories.

Once during vacation kathir,kanna,jeeva and all boys were playing hide and seek in their home. Mullai came there to share the happy news of winning first place in running race but to her disappointment she couldn't find anyone. She ran to the backyard and near the tree she could see Kathir hiding behind.

She called him"kathiruu..."

"Shh ...."he asked her to be quiet and signalled her to move out. But she didn't instead she went closeby and whispered"enna panringa ellarum???kanna enga??"

"Ei ... nanga hide and seek valayadurom...kanna kita naa matakudadhu.... pesama iru..."kathir told and mullai became silent after that. Both of them were hiding behind the tree and kanna came to that direction to find anyone.

That time a crab was coming near kathir's leg. Mullai saw that and gestured kathir to move or look down but he was so busy in hiding himself"mulla.. pesama iru... kanna Inga dhan irukan...."

Mullai tried her best to move the crab out but it was coming even more closer to them. Knowing that if she makes any sound kathir would be irritated or if it bites him it would be painful, she kept her leg in front and tha crab bite her. Kanna correctly at that time moved inside his house and seeing no one around mullai started to whince in pain.

Kathir turned to her and found her silently crying out in pain. Seeing her like that he felt bad that he went inside home and called everyone.All of them came to her and pandian immediately took her to the hospital.

After the treatment was given Lakshmi amma asked what happened exactly and mullai replied"aunty... kathir kita nandu vanduchu...avana kadicha....avanuku valikum la.... adhuvum kanna kita matika kudadhula...adhan naa en kaal la munnadi vechen....."

Kathir was just standing behind his mom and he was moved in tears when he heard this from her. Lakshmi was so pleased to hear it from the small girl that she didn't mind about her rather she was worried about her son. She kissed on her forehead and moved out while kathir was still standing there. He was so silent and guilt ridden that he was just staring at the bandage near her leg.

Mullai didn't like that silence "edhuku ippo poona paal ah pakura maari en kal ah pakura nee???"

Kathir who was just serious about her concern and pain didn't expect that from her who has a wide imagination for everything "edhu naa unnaku poonai ah??"he raised his eyebrows.

"Aama appadi dhan nee ippo iruka..."the little girl said.

"Dha ...nandu varudhu sonna dhan enna unnaku???"he asked.

"Nee enniku yen pechu ketruka....eppo paaru sanda dhan poduva.appo solli enna use???.."she said.

"Adhuku...ippadi pannuviya??"he asked in a bit harsh and concerned tone.

"Paaru ippo kuda nee kovama pesura...naa unn pechu ka...."she showed her thumb gesturing she won't be his friend and turned to the other side. Kathir kept his hand on her leg and caressed it slowly saying "sorry... innimey unnaku edhuvum agama naa pathukaren..."

That time all others entered and Lakshmi took kathir outside. She made him to sit on her lap and said"kathiruu....mulla unmela romba pasama iruka...nee dhan avala kadaisi varaikum kannu kalangama nalla pathukanum...seriya "and the little boy nodded his head happily.

Now,kathir was recollecting it back. He has given the word to his beloved mother but now he felt shameful in breaking it. He has hurted her and her mother by his words. He took his mother's photo from his wallet and spoke"amma,na mullai azha vechuten ma... kasta ma iruku...avala ennaku romba pidicha pochu...ava kita pesi avala kadhalichu... sandosham irukanum irundhen...aana ippo ellam pochu ma...."he cried his heart out.

After five minutes, wiping his tears,he kept the photo back and told in determined voice"illa ennala mullai la vida mudiyadhu... ennaku ava venum.... amma kita sonna maari kadaisi Vara avala naa dhan pathupen..ennala avala ezhaka mudiyadhu..."

He changed to formal clothes, locked his room and went out.

After few hours.....

It's been almost night 8pm and still kathir hasn't returned home. He went out at lunch time and still there is no trace of him coming back and his mobile was switched off. Everyone started to panic and when jeeva enquired about kathir's strange behaviour,meena told what was happening in his life.

Jeeva felt happy that kathir is loving mullai as his guilt of spoiling her life will reduce as kathir was the right choice. But he got irritated that his wife and brother has planned so much but didn't tell anything to him "elley...yenda enkita sollala... ippo enga pona therla paaru..."he shouted at kanna.

Ashok too came to their home and three of them went in search of him. For an hour they kept searching for him but couldn't find him anywhere.

Kanna in the middle of the ride asked"annae godown ku poirukumo???"

Sensing his question relevant Jeeva and kanna left to that place while Ashok was still searching around in nearby places.

At the street end he found kathir's bike outside wine shop and he was shocked to see that as kathir never has gone to take drinks in his life.

He parked his bike and went inside. At long distance he saw kathir sitting quietly in a chair. Ashok ran to him "dei kathir...enna da ..Inga vandu iruka??"

Kathir looked at his friend "yen da ennachu ippo??"

"Enna achu ah?? Thanni adikara alavuku ippo enna perchana unnaku....naa thanni adicha enna adipa...idhu thappunu solluva...ippo nee enna panra???"Ashok spoke angrily.

"Dei....wine shop Vanda ...thanni adichen agiducha???"kathir asked back.

"Pinna edhuku Inga Vanda??"and kathir replied"Namma college pasanga Inga irundanga... avanga kita idhu thappu advice pannen...ippo dhan ponanga.."

Ashok felt relieved hearing it and sat with his friend "sorry da...nee kannum sonnanga...adhan... nee vera Inga vanduthiya... adhan tension la pesiten..."

Kathir gave a small smile"thanni adicha dhan maana vaali poganum naa...Namma oru pengal ellarum daily dhan adikanum.... avanga kastatha vida nammalodadhu onnum illa...."and Ashok agreed with his statement.

"Enga da pona ivalo neram ah.... neethu enna achu nu kanna sonna...vidu da... romba yosikadha.. "Ashok tried to sooth him.

"Eppadi da???mullai ah na Inga vechuriken...he said pointing to his heart... kastama pochu da...."

"Chinna vayasula lerndhu avala paathu rasichuriken....appovae dhavani la azhaga irupa ...ava kita dhan naa romba orumai ah irundhen...sanda poduven...avala sirika vepen....ellam nyabagam varudhu da...approm kudumbam sandanala...avakita pesala....aana avala pakum bodhu manasu kula avalo sandosham varum....ivalo naal avanga appa panna thappu ava mela kovama irundhen... seriyana pathiyam da naanu ..."he teared slowly.

Ashok let his friend to speak out more so he remained quiet. "Jeeva annae nalla romba kastapathanga...appo dhan ava pakkam lerndhu pakka arambichen....ava mela oru kadhal vanduchu...aana ippo naanen avala kasta padithuthen...la ..idha eppadi da seri panradhu??? Avala miss pannidhuveno bayama Iruku...appadi achu na sathiyama enna Iruka mudiyadhu..."

"Dei enna ippadi pesura??mullai appadi paata ponnu illa...nee unga anni support panra nu parvathy aunty hurt pannita...aana ippo dhan ellam therinju pochu la... aprom enna??"Ashok asked.

"Illa da...avanga amma na avaluku romba istam... neethu ava kannula ava kovam vaali pathen...da...seri naa dhan thappu therinja pochunala..na inniku parvathy aunty paaka ponen..."kathir told.

"Edhu avanga veetuku poniya??"Ashok was shocked and kathir started to narrate the incident.

Kathir reached Murugan's home at evening time. Only murugan and parvathy was at home. With a shuddering heart he took each step to get inside the house. Murugan came to know all the incident and he too was slightly disappointed by kathir's words.

Kathir came and stood in front of them. Murugan keeping his thoughts away welcomed him "vanga thambi..."

"Uncle.. aunty irukanga la??"he asked politely and murugan called parvathy.

Parvathy was shocked to see him and turned her face in anger. Kathir expected this but kept his mind clear.

He spoke"uncle...thappa nenaikadhinga...na ippo sanda poda varla....neethu aunty paathu naa romba thappa pesiten....enna achu theriyama varthai vittuten.....enmela dhan thappu...naa appadi solliruka kudadhu...adhan manipu kekka vandhen..."

Both of them stood there silently. Kathir continued further"nenga ellarum enmela kovama irupinga theriyum....naa romba unga manasa kaiya paditithen...adhunala...enna manichidunga....."he folded his hands infront of them.

Parvathy didn't expect this from him. All this time she had that image that kathir was known for his temper and attitude. Off late her opinion started to change but with yesterday incident she had so much anger on him. But now his simple yet sincere gesture moved her a little. His words, actions and his apology was true with his tone.

Murugan broke the tenure and spoke"mulla dhan romba varathu paata thambi....aana ninga ippo purinju vandu pesininga...adhuley unga manasu theriyudhu.nanga onnum nenaikala....."

Kathir smiled a little hearing it and looked at parvathy but she kept a straight face. After a few more words, kathir decided to leave the place not before apologizing again to parvathy for his statement.

"Nee poi parvathy aunty kita sorry sonna...ullaga adhiyasam da idhu...."Ashok joked.

"Aanalum ennaku confidence illa da...thappu therinju pochu... sorry keten... idhuku mela enna panradhu??"kathir lamented.

"Sorry sonna ellam maranchu pochu???inniku dhan sorry sonna adhunala nee sonna varta illa agiduma...illa avanga paata vaali easy ah pogiduma??"Ashok asked.

"Puriyudha da...aana vera enna Panna solra??"

"Actions speak better than words theriyadha unnaku???...nee sorry sonna odaney ellam maradhuda dhum ah.....nee unmaiyave feel pannanu mullai ku puriyanum...."Ashok said sincerely.

"Adhu eppadi mudiyum da??? Enna panni ava manasu matuven... avaluku enmela verupu vanda??? avaluku mudhala enna pudikuma kuda ennala solla mudiyala... avaluku Ashwin dhan romba pudikum...enna ava love panla nalum paravala.. avaloda friendship achum ennaku venum..."kathir told sadly.

"Dei loosu maari pesadha...eppo paaru Ashwin pera konduvara....idho paaru mulla unna virumbina ava unna pakkura parvai sollum da....adha nee feel panna unnaku ava mela doubt varadhu.... naa patha varaikum ava Ashwin oru friend dhan paatha...unna pakkum bodhu ava mugam avalo sandosham irukum... idhu vechu unnaku purila... avaluku yaaru pudikum nu..."

Kathir got an enlightenment hearing it. He too has felt it while seeing her. Her eyes...it has so much magic in it.

Ashok continued"dei... ippo past ah change panna mudiyadhu....nee aunty kita sorry keta adhuvey oru nalla move dhan...aana mullai ku nee feel panra nu dhan sollanum ....ava kita pesu...ella sollu....ava  purinjupa...da... ponnunga pasanga evalo costly gift kuduthalam... adhula podra effort dhan avanga value pannuvanga... nee unmaiyave sorry ah feel panranu unnoda efforts la mullai kita prove panna...ava kandipa unkita varuva...."

Kathir gained back his confidence and hugged his friend for his timely advice"innimey paaru ennalam panren nu....aama unnaku eppadi da ponnunga psychology theriyum??"

Ashok smiled"ennakum oru thangachi Iruka da..."

While moving out of the place, Ashok stopped him and asked "Dei unmai sollu mullakaga dhan nee avanga veetuku poi aunty kita sorry ellam sonna...."and kathir gave how you know that look.

Tapping his back Ashok laughed".Adhana paten kadhal inda kathirvelan ippadi mathudha...nee... polachu pada...."

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.6K 58
🔞Taehyung and y/n, stepsiblings. His life was going well until she came back, they loved they fucked, and whatnot, but will their love be accepted...
37.7K 2.5K 20
Kathir mullai fanfiction, matured stories,
12.7K 956 27
Please sab story jrur padna meri first story hai so keep supporting and give me your advice i will definitely work on it...❤️🙋✨😊🙏
92.2K 4.7K 63
My everything!!!