I just want a good way to die.

By Nulho1

Green eyes that no longer had the will to live, could only see the plain, mossy, and damp walls of the dungeo... More

1
2
3⚠️
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

6

4K 244 35
By Nulho1

Wiiiiing!

A teleport circle appeared in the room.

"Great timing."

Right after torturing the Baron into unconsciousness, Neo appears with Baron's Lucas son.

"Now, which way do you prefer?"

Venion throw the iron bar at the floor right in front of Calvin who was sitting there.

"Show him who you are. Show him even if you are a maid child, you have Stan's family blood in you."

The Baron's son looks at Calvin with frightened eyes after seeing what happened to his father.

Venion knew what was going on in his house.  He just decided to ignore it.

It's not his problem anyway. He doesn't want to get involved in Stan's family thing.

But if Calvin continues to be naive like this, who will replace him as the minor villain?

Calvin clasped his hand tightly picking up the iron bar on the floor.

"Ca, Calvin... You don't intend to do it, do you...?"

Baron Lucas' son's voice trembled to see Calvin pick up the iron rod.

Buk!

Venion gave Baron Lucas' son a nice kick in the face.

"Hey, at a time like this, you should call him young master. How dare you call the son of the Marquis family by his name only."

Neo looked coldly at the kick mark on Baron Lucas' son's face.

Venion held Calvin's shoulder.

"Now..."

He pointed at Baron Lucas' son in front of him.

"Shouldn't you be avenging him? He is now weaker than you."

Calvin remembers all the times when he was beaten and bullied because this bastard was only stronger and born from a legal mother, not an illegitimate child like him.

Calvin stood up and walked over to Baron Lucas' son, raising the iron rod in his hand high.

"Calvin, don't joke around! Woe!"

Brack!  Brack!  Brack!

"Aaaarrgg! Stoooop! Aaarghh! It hurt like hellll! Calvin! You, young master, please!"

Venion enjoyed the sight.  Well, he is a psychopath in the end.

It's not even weird for him to be able to eat in that situation.  And the food he eats probably tastes better.

Venion's body shivered.

The blood, he needs more...

But his vision immediately darkened suddenly.

"Neo?"

Neo covered Venion's eyes with his hands.

"I know you're bloodthirsty, Venion nim. But didn't you tell me you don't want to be your old self anymore?"

Venion held Neo's hand.

"But... I want to see it."

Neo hugged Venion's neck and kissed it.

Venion tried to open Neo's hand when his face reddened slightly because of the kiss.

"Let me go. We're in public. I don't want to get execution because I'm gay."

Jolt!

Venion jolted when Neo lick his ears.

"Was it so much fun watching that bastard get tortured? I'm here beside you."

Neo feels irritated and jealous.  Well, he's not that sane either.

Venion push Neo's head and his face reddened even more because of Neo's voice and warm breath in his ears.

"If you don't want me to see it, I'll torture you. That would be fun anyway, right? Let me go."

Neo saw Venion's bloodthirsty eyes slightly lessened by his actions.  He smiled brightly, no, he smiled like a mad and obsessive person.

Venion now focused on him.

"Do as you wish, Venion-nim."

Venion looked at Calvin who was done with his business.  It seemed like he had really let go of all his frustrations all along.

He had even beaten the body of Baron Lucas' son to the point where there might have been a few broken bones.

Venion let go of Neo's arm around his neck and tugged at Calvin's collar.

"Remove all evidence and make sure those two people are crazy before coming back. Don't leave any evidence behind."

Neo lowered his head in understanding.

A teleport circle appeared under Venion and Calvin's feet.  When they opened their eyes once more, they were already in Venion's room.

"Go back to your room and clean yourself up."

Venion shooed Calvin out of his room and headed into the bathroom.

Venion took off his blood-soaked clothes and entered the shallow pool of water in his bathroom.

'Should I just drown myself in here?'

Neo wasn't there to stop him.

[BLOOD!  BLOOD!  I HAVE TO SEE IT!  THAT SCREAM OF SUFFERING!  I WANT TO HEAR MORE!]

Venion's desire to torture and see blood worsened after he saw blood one more time.

'Why would I live and come back if, in the end, I didn't change anything besides I wasn't the one torturing the black dragon?'

He wanted to die immediately and leave that world.

"I want to die and forget everything."

Venion looked at the water that had waves when he moved.

'I promised this time.'

Thinking that Venion stepped out of the shallow pool and put on his bathrobe.

.

.

30 minutes later, Neo returned to Venion's room by teleport.

"How is the situation going?"

Seeing that Venion was fine even though his hair was wet, Neo felt relieved.

"Thank you for keeping your promise, Venion nim. I do everything you told me to and there are no living witnesses in their right mind."

Venion nodded in satisfaction with that.

He raised his hand to his mouth and wanted to bite it.

But Neo stops him.

“You are feeling bloodthirsty again, Venion nim.”

It was already not often, but it couldn't be helped when Venion saw and even got the blood on him.

"Venion nim, I told you, you can torture me."

Venion held Neo's chin.

"You should already know, what my concept of torture is."

The blood of the people he tortured should be able to fill the bath.  It has to be cruel and brutal until the person becomes insane or dies.

"It's fine. As long as you're happy, I'm fine."

Venion sighed at that.

"I have to find new fun. You know I want to be able to at least change a little, right?"

Neo nodded his head in understanding.

"Are you starting to want to find some fun in your life!? Do you want to read a novel or something!?"

Venion looked at Neo like he was weird.

"The things that interest me couldn't be more different than blood and torture, remember."

Neo scratches the back of his head because he knows that.

Venion looked freer now when he was with him though.

Venion looked at Neo.

"Kneel."

???

Neo was confused but still knelt in front of Venion.

Venion held his stomach.  Now he felt his stomach hungry.  Well, he just woke up from a stupor, and his energy is drained after torturing that Baron.

"I'm hungry. Prepare some food."

Neo immediately stood up and prepared a table full of food.

'Is Venion nim going to drop all this food and make me eat it all?'

Neo thought that as Venion kept looking at him.

Well, not that it was impossible considering Venion's nature.

"That's done Venion nim. I'll take the chair-!"

Venion tripped Neo's leg making him kneel on the floor and his hands kept him from falling any further.

"Ve, Venion-nim...?"

Venion stroked Neo's head gently.

"Isn't that a great spot for a dog like you?"

Huh?

.

.

Venion ate quietly as he sat on Neo as chair.

Neo feels he is in heaven now.  He couldn't even dream of becoming Venion's footwear before this.  But now he can be the chair!

And that also meant Venion's ass was touching his body!

Plak!

"Do not move."

Venion hit Neo on the back of the head quite hard because he moved.

"Yes!"

Ouh, this isn't torture at all!

Getting hit by that beautiful hand!  Made into a chair by this feather-light person!

Neo could die without regrets now if it wasn't because if he wasn't Venion would have tried to kill himself.

Grab!

"Ugh..."

Venion tugged at Neo's hair roughly enough to make Neo groan a little.

"I told you not to move."
"Yes!"

Neo could tell he wasn't moving at all.  Venion was too light for him to move due to his weight.

Venion was just making excuses to treat him as such.

And Neo doesn't care.  He enjoyed being treated that way.

It was better than having his whole body chopped up and fed to stray dogs.

Venion wiped his mouth after he finished eating, then stood up and sat down on his bed.

Neo smiled seeing Venion eating more than usual.

'Does Venion nim feel like his appetite has gotten better from torturing me?'

Neo didn't move because Venion didn't tell him to move.

Venion sticking his chin looked at Neo.

"Now, you are a dog."

???

"Crawl and grab the food on the table with your mouth, and bring it here."

Venion grinned as he said that.

".........."

Seeing that grin, Neo could tell Venion was having fun.  Venion was having fun without even getting the blood involved.

That's an achievement.

Neo moved like a dog and took a bite of the sausage as it was the easiest for him to hold in his mouth.

He crawled towards Venion.  He stopped right in front of Venion's feet.

"Now feed me that."

Pluk.

The sausage that was in Neo's mouth fell in shock in Venion's direction.

Plak!

"Bad dog. I didn't tell you to drop it. Get a new one."

Neo still couldn't process properly and went back to pick up the new sausage on the table, then returned to Venion.

Venion opened his mouth while closing his eyes.

Well, Neo isn't really a dog.  He held the sausage and stuffed it into Venion's mouth.

well, at worst, Venion would have hit him.  And he has no problem with that.

Venion bit into the sausage in his mouth and held the rest.

"Even though I allowed you to kiss me. Why don't you just obey?"

Neo just doesn't know how to.  How do you get a sausage across your mouth into someone else's mouth without breaking it?

Venion ate the remaining sausage and looked at Neo who was still kneeling.

Venion put his footprints on Neo's face.

"Clean my feet with your tongue."

Why would Neo want to reject something like that?

Neo licked the soles of Venion's feet and sucked his big toe.

"........"

Venion's ears reddened slightly when Neo did that.

Venion sighed and pulled his leg up.

"Just get rid of your clothes and come here."

Neo smiled at that.

"Is it okay? I don't want to do it if you try to kill yourself tomorrow."

Due to that, Neo had not touched Venion too much for 2 years as long as it was not needed.

"All right, I promise. Come here."

Venion lost this time.

"As you wish, Venion-nim."

Neo used a low seductive voice as he climbed up Venion's bed.

"I will eat you wholeheartedly."

Neo kisses Venion deeply and roughly made him lie in the bed.

"Venion nim, just see how I make you cannot walk."
"If you do that, I will never allow you to do me ever again."

.

.

.

And, just like that would be the last time Venion allowed Neo to do it as it left him unable to walk for 3 days.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Lady Venion: Wow... I don't know if Neo would be a beast in bed...

Ellen: All seme is like that, you know. Wanna some chocolate?

Clopeh: Right. Just see Seme Cale! He is a monster!

Leon: .......

Ciel: Are you sure you're not uke in the past life? [To Leon]

Leon: Are you trying to start a fight with me or something?

Long hair Deruth: Ciel, you cannot say that when you getting railed when you inside 16 years old boy.

Ciel: Who cares about that? There is even Cale x Ron.

Bul Yeol: It's good that I already slap him.

Depressed Venion: Why are you guys here again? Get out.

Lady Venion: Nah... Here is some chocolate.

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 2 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
119K 5.6K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
28.9K 2.4K 12
Ah, being transmigrated in a novel as a small villain that's destined to die... Okay, cliche. But I don't care if it's cliche. My life is on the line...
202K 12.3K 63
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in the mirror, and saw the face of Venion'...