Sword in Moonlight[Discontinu...

By EarpEnforcer

After Kokushibo was felled at the hands of the demon hunters he was transported to a strange world where bein... More

Episode 0
Episode I
Episode II
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII
Episode VIII
Episode IX
Episode X
Episode XI
Just A Question
Episode XII(10k special)
Episode XIII
Episode XIV
Episode XV
Episode XVI
Episode XVII
Episode XVIII
Episode XIX
I Am Sorry
The Rewrite

Episode III

3.5K 97 56
By EarpEnforcer

"Power! You're name is power", Denji asks shouting until his eyes see some cherries.

Kokushibo walks forward and holds a hand out to Power.

"My name is Kokushibo and... it is a pleasure to meet you", Kokushibo says and Power hesitantly grabs his hand and shakes it.

"Yeah and my name 's Denji nice to meet you", Denji says pumping his fist close to his face as Kokushibo let's go of Power's hand.

"Well then now that the three of you have met it's time to tell you what to do", Makima says sitting down on her chair.

"Kokushibo", Makima says getting his attention. "You will take point in this mission and make sure to watch those two".

"I will", Kokushibo says standing up straight.

"Now that that's in order the three of you will patrol around the city, but Power's horns and Kokushibo's eyes will get some people scared so you will patrol along the buildings", Makima says as the 5 await what else there is to say.

"If you run into some civilian devil hunters or the police then show your ID and they'll make a face and leave you be", Makima says and Kokushibo is just staring out into space while Denji yawns and Power stays still.

"I will watch them... you can count on me", Kokushibo says before grabbing the two and walking out.

Timeskip to 7 minutes later the trio are walking along the rooftops and Power is running around trying to find something.

Power runs up and trys to smack Kokushibo across the head but gets evaded by him simply side stepping making her stumble a bit.

"Eye guy find me something to satiate my blood lust", Power says trying to seem intimidating but Kokushibo just walks by her to pick up a cat.

Kokushibo then carefully hold the fur ball as they kept on patrolling with an over excited Power.

Power raises her head and begins to run dashing past Denji and Kokushibo.

"I smell blood! The hunt begins", Power says before something grabs her by the collar of her shirt.

"What was that for-", Power turns her head to see Kokushibo looking at her with his nose and mouth not visible while his eyes stare directly into hers.

"We will investigate but not... jump into the fray", Kokushibo says letting go of her shirt.

Kokushibo gently let the cat down and pet it a bit before jumping away with Power and Denji following.

The cat meows before walking back to the spot where it was picked up at.

Back with the trio they look over a building seeing a sea cucumber devil at the bottem and the scent of a human as well.

"Someone is already on it so... let's leave it be", Kokushibo says walking off to continue his patrol.

The sound of clothing ruffling goes off and a "are you fucking insane", from Denji.

Kokushibo turns around to not see Power and he rolls his eyes before walking to the edge and dropping off.

[A/N: Imagine that's Kokushibo and the lightning isn't there plus he's in Tokyo. YouTube wouldn't let me use the original video because of them banning it for absolutely no f#cking reason]

Kokushibo catches up to the falling Power and grabs her before hitting the ground behind the sea cucumber devil.

Kokushibo puts her down from his hold because she was on his shoulder and she tried to fight the devil only to be knocked out by Kokushibo chopping her neck.

Kokushibo sighs before grabbing her and walking away but the sea cucumber devil attacks sending an elongated arm at the inhumane duo.

Kokushibo unsheathes his sword and lengthens it as well as creating three smaller blades on it and swipes the blade behind him easily killing the cucumber devil.

"I feel that there is going to be... repercussions because of this", Kokushibo says walking to a bench setting Power down on it before turning to the blood soaked Street.

Denji appears and the two strike up a conversation.

"Hey Koku-San", Denji asks making Kokushibo turn his head to the boy.

"What is your goal in being a devil hunter", Denji asks looking seriously over to the six eyed man.

"I... don't know actually", Kokushibo says putting a hand on his chin.

"What is yours... Denji", Kokushibo asks and Denji puts on a sharp toothed smile.

"My goal is to catch a feel", Denji says and Kokushibo looks confused.

[A/N: credits to the person who made this]

"I don't get... this saying", Kokushibo says and Denji himself gets confused.

"You... don't get it", Denji asks and Kokushibo shakes his head.

"To put it simply I wanna touch a woman's chest", Denji says and nods in approval.

"Thank goodness someone doesn't look down on my dream", Denji says sighing.

"Hmm yes a good *cough* dre- *cough*", Kokushibo says but goes into a coughing fit worrying the boy and confusing the red head walking to them.

"What's going on Denji", Makima asks walking over and Kokushibo's coughs get stronger.

"Wis- *cough**cough* wisteria", Kokushibo says and Makima under stands slightly and steps back a bit for Kokushibo to get used to the altered ground up plant.

"Kokushibo are you alright", Makima asks from a distance as Kokushibo gets up.

"Wisteria acts as a poison for me and I guess that you... have something sort of perfume on that utilizes wisteria", Kokushibo says and he returns to normal as his body fights off the effect.

Power wakes up and looks around then sees Makima.

Power stands up and Kokushibo can smell a strong scent coming off of Power.

Fear.

"Koku-San you okay", Denji asks the older gentleman.

"Yes I am. Like I was saying earlier that is... a nice dream Denji but why so what's the word", Kokushibo says wondering.

"Vulgar", Denji asks and Kokushibo shakes his head slightly.

"Not to offend you just saying", Kokushibo says and Makima walks closer and sits on the bench behind them.

"So Kokushibo can you give me a briefing on how well you are doing", Makima asks crossing her legs and the view changes to her back.

"We patrolled around the area and Power... sensed blood so it made her giddy then I caught her and we went to investigate the area", Kokushibo says and Makima leans forward a bit and more of her "back" is shown to the audience.

[A/N: just so you know whenever I mean camera or shown to the audience I mean view so the story could be better than normal stories of mine]

"Please continue", Makima asks as she looks deep within the middle set of Kokushibo's eyes.

"We saw what it was and I went to go leave but Power jumped to attack so... I followed to try and get her not to attack by putting her on my shoulder", Kokushibo says and Makima leans back and switches leg position as the camera changes to watch from Denji's view.

The view changes to Kokushibo's face or rather the right side then to a whole view of the group.

"So did Power kill the sea cucumber devil", Makima asks putting interlocked fingers under her chin.

"I killed it I'm self defense since it was attacking me and Power", Kokushibo says putting his thumb on the hilt of his blade.

"Well then", Makima says getting Power's attention. "Power I know what happens when you sense or even smell blood but you are going to have to suppress that feeling".

"Y-yes Miss. Makima I will", Power says and it confuses Kokushibo.

Later about 5 minutes the trio are around some vending machines as Power is pressed against the glass in wonder.

"Eye guy open this", Power says to Kokushibo as he was staring at the same machine.

"I wont", Kokushibo says turning away and spotting a black cat.

Denji in the corner is drinking from a tin can in relief.

"Wow just drinking from one of these is a dream come true", Denji says making the experienced demon chuckle.

"Yeah but I wonder... how do you get that", Kokushibo says slowly unsheathing his blade to cut the contraption.

Denji walks over and pulls out a hundred yen/¥ from his pocket.

Denji inserts the yen as the machine processes it and a can of green liquid drops out of the shelf and Kokushibo grabs it.

"Hm a strange thing... indeed", Kokushibo says before slicing open the top of the can to drink it's contents.

[A/N: Since Muzan could process human food I don't see why Kokushibo couldn't do the same]

Kokushibo drinks the liquid and Power pounces on the demon.

"Give me thy drink for I am thirsty", Power says as Kokushibo steadily holds her with one arm as he looks unamused.

His arm was resting below her thigh as his hand softly gripped it to make sure she won't fall but... he dropped her. On purpose.

Kokushibo goes through his pockets finding 100¥ and handing it to Power.

"Here take it", Kokushibo says and Power jumps up and grabs it before using it on the machine in the same way that Denji did.

Kokushibo sighs and Power begins to speak again after taking a sip of the drink and grabbing a cat.

"I don't like humans, but it is a simple reflex or instinct that I have", Power says getting Kokushibo's attention.

"I also hate Devils because one of them took my Meowy", Power says petting the cat.

"Eh I could understand if it was a dog but I just wanna fondle some tiddies", Denji says and Power thinks for a second.

"If you save my Meowy I will let you feel my breasts", Power says and Denji pauses.

"And Eye Guy if you help in this endeavor I will let you choose what to do with my body", Power says and Kokushibo looks on.

"No", Kokushibo says declining her offer but deciding to help Denji.

"That fucking Devil", Denji says crushing his can. "Oh", says Power due to his response.

"Kidnapping a poor innocent cat", Denji says getting loud and angry. "Oh", Power responds.

"Hmm I guess this is motivation... for Denji", Kokushibo says stroking his chin.

"As a devil hunter I won't let that slide", Denji yells getting into Power's face and she says "Oh" in response again.

"I'll fucking murderize the damn thing", Denji says and cut to the three in front of a house and Kokushibo drawing his sword walking over and going in.

"Why are we out here", Power asks confused.

"Just wait", Denji says excited.

Not even two seconds afterwards a giant bat thing is shot out of the house destroying it and sending it to the forest.

Kokushibo walks out with a fat cat in a cage and hands it to Power.

"There. Here's your cat", Kokushibo says. "Denji", the demon speaks up and the boy stands up straight.

"Kill the devil I want to see you in action", Kokushibo says and Denji nods before running over to where the devil was.

About 30 seconds afterwards the bat emerges from the forest flying towards the cat and the duo of inhuman beings.

The bat snatches Power and flies off.

"You have got to be kidding me", Kokushibo says raising his blade as he steps forward.

'Tsuki no Kokyu San no Kata: Enkidzuki-Tsugari'

Kokushibo swings his sword forward and back creating two slashes that fly towards the bat with a trail of Caotic Moon Blades following as the attack collides with the flying giant cutting it's body up and slicing it's arm off.

"Argh! Damn devil hunter", the bat screams as his mouth turns into a tube and a blast of wind hits Kokushibo but he stands there taking the hit.

"You tore my kimono... childs play", Kokushibo says as the bat crashes into the city.

Kokushibo jumps into the air with full strength flying towards the city with a souns blast that is delayed as he moves from the ground to the sky.

Kokushibo flies for 10 seconds before kicking his feet forward as he drops to the ground and he decaptates the bat's head with a strong drop-kick.

Blood and guts fly as the bat's upper body is vaporized.

Denji and Kokushibo look at each other as Kokushibo stands up from the 20 meter diameter crater he made.

"Pffh", Denji spits out before bursting into laughter.

Kokushibo chuckles before softly laughing himself.

"Now then Koku-San let's look for Power", Denji says stopping his laughter thinking of his reward as Kokushibo had already found her with the STW.

The two dig through the bat's corpse and find Power cuddling the cage of Meowy.

Power opens her eyes to see Denji holding her on the ground letting her rest.

"Human... did you die too", Power asks getting a chuckle from Denji.

"Well if we were dead would we see Kokushibo", Denji asks pointing to the shirtless demon in front of them.

"After I rest I will let you fondle my breasts", Power says and Denji sits next to her before yelling triumphantly.

"Hell yeah", Denji says then a pink flash flies beyond him just missing his arm and red splatters on his face.

Kokushibo is seen behind Denji in a defensive stance with blood dripping from his sword.

"Can't I just get a break", Kokushibo asks under his breath as his sword turns into it's Shichisito blade form sprouting three blades and growing longer.

"I'm annoyed so I give you two options", Kokushibo says talking to a leech like devil.

"I won't forgive you because you killed my Batty", the leech says in a feminine voice.

"I see you want it the hard way", Kokushibo says and he swing his blade while exhaling.

'Tsuki no Kokyu Shichi no Kata: Yakkyō-Dzukibae'

Six claws of energy spring from the ground and cleave through the leech and it's head drops on the ground in front of Kokushibo as his sword turns to normal and he sheathes it.

"Wow didn't know that Shib had a six pack", a familiar feminine voice says catching the attention of the six eyed demon.

The sight if Aki, a tall man with a scar on his face, a timid girl and last but not least Himeno are there admiring Kokushibo's work or rather the two named people and the two most likely rookies look on terrified at Kokushibo as his hair flows in the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3K 20
Haw far are you willing to go, for the sake of what you desire? And who are you willing to please, as long as you get what you want? #1 in Chainsawma...
9.3K 153 6
With Kyoto known for its own world of bloodshed and mayhem due to the existence of Devils, a former Devil Hunter confronts his most intimate desires...
126K 4.6K 16
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ When Y/n gets added to a random group chat β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π—ͺπ˜Όπ™π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚ --Gore -- Language -- Violence β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β•°β”ˆβž€π˜Ύπ™π™–π™žπ™£π™¨π™–π™¬π™ˆπ™–π™£π˜Ύπ™π™–π™©π™›οΏ½...
158K 4.6K 32
Y/N is an American working for the Public Safety Devil Hunters in Japan at the request of Makima. Talented and hungry to fight devils, Y/N is a model...